Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>By our US forces in region will only more dissension and wars, you dimwit! We , our US forces are not protecting the civilians but we have other agendas that is Oil/USD hegemony. read more dim with grunt! you real doc Hypocrite War monger who abuse power. And shall you evil come falling down, US is failing state, did you know that miss War mongering Bimbo?
BWGAHWAHHAHAHAaA...
You didn't answer the very simple question Doc Hypocrite.

Why don't the various sects "in region" simply stop fighting each other?

I mean,..hmmmm.... lets just say china invaded the US, is the first thing your going to do is go out and kill your neighbor, because he's a different religon than you? Or would you join your neighbor and remove the invader?
There is a hatred "in region" that is older, much older than the USA, correct?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

<quoted text>By our US forces in region will only more dissension and wars, you dimwit! We , our US forces are not protecting the civilians but we have other agendas that is Oil/USD hegemony. read more dim with grunt! you real doc Hypocrite War monger who abuse power. And shall you evil come falling down, US is failing state, did you know that miss War mongering Bimbo?
BWGAHWAHHAHAHAaA...
read more

In the year
570: The Prophet Muhammad is born.

598: Ali, who will become the fourth caliph and the first Shiite Imam, is born.

610: The year Muslims cite as the beginning of Muhammad's mission and revelation of the Koran.

613: The public preaching of Islam begins.

630: The Muslims, led by Muhammad, conquer Mecca.

632: Muhammad dies. Abu Bakr is chosen as caliph, his successor. A minority favors Ali. They become known as Shiat Ali, or the partisans of Ali.

656: Ali becomes the fourth caliph after his predecessor is assassinated. Some among the Muslims rebel against him.

661: Violence and turmoil spread among the Muslims; Ali is assassinated.

680: Hussein, son of Ali, marches against the superior army of the caliph at Karbala in Iraq. He is defeated, his army massacred, and he is beheaded. The split between Shia and Sunnis deepens. Shia consider Ali as their first Imam, Hussein as the third Imam.

wherewere all the us troops ?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE JOHN, THE USA IS A TYRANNY NOW WITH ONLY ONE ONE REAL ELECTORAL CANDIDATE PER POLITICAL OFFICE.
Voted lately, stooge? How's that fat hereditary despot doing in his luxury bunker?

What happened to dissidents in North Korea?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

DUNG wrote:
YOU'LL NEED A RIFLE, SAYS THE FOUNDING FATHER JOHN ADAMS, FOR POLITICAL CHANGE AS THE VOTE DON'T WORK TOO WELL IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS A TYRANNY GOVERNMENT.
<quoted text>
Do you own a gun, slave? Are you allowed to travel abroad? Do you listen to foreign radio broadcasts? Why are you borders designed to keep the citizens IN that backward dump of a country?

Do you question your dictator?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

<quoted text> you forgot the Christian evil wars!
So it is Christians who are currently forcing muslims to kill eah other?

Why dont you answer the very simple question doc hypocrite??

Why don't the various sects just stop killing each other?
----------

Wouldn't that be a stick in the eye of the eeeeeeevil imperialistic Americans that bring you your blood oil?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

DENG wrote:
Vote
OF COURSE JOHN, THE USA IS A TYRANNY NOW WITH ONLY ONE ONE REAL ELECTORAL CANDIDATE PER POLITICAL OFFICE.
A VOTE, TOMORROW, IN THE U.SS.A???
YOU'LL NEED A RIFLE, SAYS THE FOUNDING FATHER JOHN ADAMS, FOR POLITICAL CHANGE AS THE VOTE DON'T WORK TOO WELL IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS A TYRANNY GOVERNMENT.
<quoted text>
Most Americans have several rifles Deng. And the more the government trys to restrict them the more there are?

Should Doc Hypocrite grab his rifle and bring about a regime change here in his supposed "native " america??
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Look you MS Doc Warmongering Bimbo not a hyprocrite but Doc Anti-war American! i live here because born and bred in the USA. You our Us war monger /war investors/ war makers should be cut off and be tried for war crimes against humanity, as the land don't belong to you ; it belong to the NAtive indians of N. America .
You are a non landowner then Doc Hypocrite? Or are you a "Native", if so to which tribe do you belong?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

UIDIOTCHOCATEFACESOMALIANBUTTP IRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian pirate! You are under-educated there is no 300 nations, take geography lesson Grunt Jughead the meathead! AHve some more hiney melons, you deserve it.! BWHAHHAHAHAA
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq....In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, have some more hiney melons, savage pirate because 1000 nations give Somalians like you, the great big middle finger. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

DUNG wrote:
Mass Poverty, Social Inequality and the Thirdworldization of America
By Stephen Lendman
Global Research, May 12, 2013
Center for Economic and Policy Research co-director Dean Baker calls poverty America’s “new growth industry.” The state of today’s America is deplorable.
In his latest May 3 analysis, economist John Williams said “April “employment and unemployment data were nonsense: the economy remains in serious trouble.”
About 23% of Americans wanting work can’t find it. Most jobs are temp or part-time low pay/poor or no benefit service ones with no futures. Conditions are getting worse, not better.
Federal, state and local government jobs were lost. Construction shed 6,000 jobs. Zero manufacturing jobs were created. Most good ones are overseas. They’ve been offshored to low-wage countries.
Economist David Rosenberg called April a “potemkin payroll report. Where’s the income hiding,” he asked? Average wage-based income declined 0.4%. It was the biggest drop since last October.
IS IT A USA CITIZENS "VOTE" FOR MASS IMPOVERISHMENT OR IS THE DECLINE OF THE USA MIDDLE CLASS IMPOSED BY A TYRANNY???
Your English sucks, ignorant coolie. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

DENG wrote:
Mass Poverty, Social Inequality and the Thirdworldization of America
By Stephen Lendman
Global Research, May 12, 2013
Center for Economic and Policy Research co-director Dean Baker calls poverty America’s “new growth industry.” The state of today’s America is deplorable.
In his latest May 3 analysis, economist John Williams said “April “employment and unemployment data were nonsense: the economy remains in serious trouble.”
About 23% of Americans wanting work can’t find it. Most jobs are temp or part-time low pay/poor or no benefit service ones with no futures. Conditions are getting worse, not better.
Federal, state and local government jobs were lost. Construction shed 6,000 jobs. Zero manufacturing jobs were created. Most good ones are overseas. They’ve been offshored to low-wage countries.
Economist David Rosenberg called April a “potemkin payroll report. Where’s the income hiding,” he asked? Average wage-based income declined 0.4%. It was the biggest drop since last October.
IS IT A USA CITIZENS "VOTE" FOR MASS IMPOVERISHMENT OR IS THE DECLINE OF THE USA MIDDLE CLASS IMPOSED BY A TYRANNY???
YOU GUESSED CORRECTLY, MASS POVERTY IN THE USA IS IMPOSED BY A TYRANNY.
<quoted text>
Has the avg. wage in China hit 2 bucks an hour yet?
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

the world is infected with stupidity.straight from Washington.brainwashing this shit is very contagious.

God worship could be the same as devil worship.satan has deceived the whole world.And you sheeple fell for it hook line and sinker.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
the world is infected with stupidity.straight from Washington.brainwashing this shit is very contagious.
God worship could be the same as devil worship.satan has deceived the whole world.And you sheeple fell for it hook line and sinker.
So you and the other snake handlers are the only ones with the mighty intellect to figure all that out, hayseed?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Yuckhansatan wrote:
What would you propose as a solution, communism? A Muslim caliphate? A lawless land, ruled by drug cartels and warlords? Or do you not consider that to be part of your 'beastly system'?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSamolianBUT Tpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Big Difference between us , as those For-peace Americans/Immigrants had build this US from ground up wth blood and sweat and while you our evil US war mongers is destroying US and the world with your war machines. So, Ms war mongering bimbo, you a dimwit! BWHHHAAHAHAHaa
Oh boy, here we go; get ready for another one off CHOCOLATE FACE'S spam carpet bombing sessions. Explain what a 'hiney melon' is, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
President Richard NIxon, Henry Kissinger, and the Bombing of Combodia .'As US unleashed B-52 carpet bombing ... or the world to know that the United States was planning to Carpet bombing of Cambodia ranks as one of the most evil ...
Why would that be?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbut tPIRATE wrote:
President Richard NIxon, Henry Kissinger, and the Bombing of Combodia .'As US unleashed B-52 carpet bombing ... or the world to know that the United States was planning to Carpet bombing of Cambodia ranks as one of the most evil ...
Why does over a 1000 countries give Somalian pirates the big middle finger? Because they are most evil, khat chewing savage. BWHAHAHAHA Have a hiney melon. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

<quoted text>If you go to other posts, Christian Fundie of Us military are not just inciting muslim to wars but other nations, and religions ... to many wars.
Readup , Ms war monger bimbo the real hypocrite of fool for US militaristic neo-imperailist agendas.
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches
"
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn.
So, I repeat .
Why don't the various sects just stop fighting each other? Lay down their arms at least long enough to "flip the big middle finger" at Uncle Sams' America?

Why can't you answer? Doc Hypocrite
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

<quoted text>interjecting for Deng! have USD $ 7 to $8/hr keep our poor and unemployed /underemployed middle class independent of Food pantries/soup kitchens and on Welfare...
You know not thing about the world, Thailand people live on $ 2 day for food...
It all dependent on Economic PPP of that nation, know what im talkiNG about miss War momngering AmeriKKKa bimbo, do you? i SAY YOU DUMB! wHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT AMERICANS?
Let em laugh
Doc Hypocrite.

Laughter is good medicine. You guys on here are great medicine for me.
Thank you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>interjecting for Deng!
It all dependent on Economic PPP of that nation, know what im talkiNG about miss War momngering AmeriKKKa bimbo, do you? i SAY YOU DUMB! wHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT AMERICANS?
'i SAY YOU DUMB!
That about sums it up for you, illiterate Somalian fool.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

<quoted text>interjecting for Deng! have USD $ 7 to $8/hr keep our poor and unemployed /underemployed middle class independent of Food pantries/soup kitchens and on Welfare...
You know not thing about the world, Thailand people live on $ 2 day for food...
Thailand????hmmm

POPULATION

The population of Thailand is estimated to be 63,430,000.

The adult age group of 18 to 49 accounts for 69% of the total population, amounting to 43,766,700.

At birth the gender ratio is 50.49% males and 49.51% females but in the adult age group the gender ratio is 49.2% males and 50.8% females. This is no doubt due largely to the road toll.

Based on these figures there are potentially 680,267 Thai women who will not be able to marry/partner with Thai men.

69% of the population are rural dwellers. 15% are Bangkok residents and the remaining 16% live in Thailand's other big cities.

POVERTY

The original United Nations poverty yardstick classifies poor people - people living on or below the "poverty line" as persons whose income is US$1.00 per day or less (42 - 44 baht per day / 1,338 baht per month).

Ultra poor people are persons earning less than 80% of the poverty line income level (for Thailand this is 35 baht per day / 1,070 baht per month).

Almost poor are persons earning between 100% and 120% of the poverty line income level (for Thailand this is 53 baht per day / 1,606 baht per month).

According to a United Nations report issued in 2000, Thailand has 9.8 million poor people, 5.8 million ultra poor people and 3.4 million almost poor people. The total figure is 19 million, or 29.9% of the population, and is concentrated in provinces along the borders in the West, North, and Northeast regions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,901 - 27,920 of37,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

385 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min VIKING 716,157
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min danetoo 114,560
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min atemcowboy 529,752
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Serah 598,716
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min karl44 440,798
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 56 min Sasha 108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 171,400
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••