|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have discovered the semicolon; know maybe in a few years you'll understand how to use it, ignorant Bogan.
don;t??? LOL
outs him; rather him???
LMAO. God damn, you're one illiterate piece of shit; but I guess your Johns *cough* I mean clients arnt to concerned about your literacy, when you're biting a pillow, lot lizard. <-o
your dad realy got to you didn't he.. must have beenterrible waiting for him .to come into your room . poor thing , you know there was someone who you could have told. or did you like it ,,,,, yea bet you did is that what you do up in hillbilly country. gee no wonder you are so sad. p.s PLEASE GET SOME HELP

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ditch Pig wrote:
<quoted text>your dad realy got to you didn't he.. must have beenterrible waiting for him .to come into your room . poor thing , you know there was someone who you could have told. or did you like it ,,,,, yea bet you did is that what you do up in hillbilly country. gee no wonder you are so sad. p.s PLEASE GET SOME HELP
Huh? More unintelligible blather, from a dim witted, uneducated Bogan prostitute.

beenterrible??? What's that? LMAO

yea??? Do you mean 'yeah'? What an illiterate fool, learn how to compose a sentence, moron. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

IDIOTSomalianCHOCOLATEfaceBUTT pirate wrote:
<quoted text>Worst one in world history , no compare, is the not so known is the evil US holocaust , close to over 90 million died, a century of wars, genocide, biowarfare... on Native Indians/Americans of N.America.
Pure nonsense and rubbish, CHOCOLATE FACE. You our warmonger, war for prophet, blood oil warring baboon and system beast. Have one of your 'hiney melons' CHOCOLATE FACE. BWAHAHAHA!!! <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Worst one in world a century of wars, genocide, biowarfare... on Native Indians/Americans of N.America.
You're full of crap, dull Somalian pirate.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

IDIOTSomalianCHOCATEfaceBUTTpi rate wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe in War mongering! And , not a Chocolate!
Not rubbish! BWHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAa
Try this!
American Indian Holocaust - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Indian_Holocau...
US wars - American Indian Holocaust is a term used by American Indian ... from a minimum of 50 million to a maximum of 100 million death at had of US ; ... While Americans readily will denied or whitewash from history...
More crap and nonsense, Somalian CHOCOLATE FACE pirate fool. <-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

You are a Retard and an Imbecile, there weren't even 12 million Indians living in North America stupid. Iraq civilian causalties stands at 142,000 and 80% were from insurgent attacks, Afghani civilian causalties stands at 65,000 , 78% from insurgent attacks ...... Smarten Up Dick Head
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Liar Over 12 million natives killed by the hands of the Europeans.gee your stupid.
and you left out the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed by the war you supported how about the hundreds of thousands Afghanistan's being murdered to this day.....warmongering nut job.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

How's the weather in Somalia today cretin ???
<quoted text>No a somalain pirate but anti-war American! You are Zionist US war monger who are anti-American, anti-world, anti-peace, anti-human rights...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>look jughead i don't live in Somalia, you paranoid grunt Ahole! have a hiney melon! Bwhahahaaaa
Everyone knows you live in Somalia, so why deny it, pirate?
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

<quoted text>Look not sOMALIAN PIRATE CHOCOLATE, you our US war mongering jughead grunter. Yet ,I understand him and even other posters have no problem communicating with him!
hey hold ON / I'm the bogan don't take that name away from me lol
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you live in Somalia, so why deny it, pirate?
no he does not live in somalia, I had dinner with him last nigh . o forgot to tell you thanks . keep up the good work

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
You are a Retard and an Imbecile, there weren't even 12 million Indians living in North America stupid. Iraq civilian causalties stands at 142,000 and 80% were from insurgent attacks, Afghani civilian causalties stands at 65,000 , 78% from insurgent attacks ...... Smarten Up Dick Head
<quoted text>
You're asking a lot my friend, when you tell CHOCOLATE FACE to smarten up, LOL he's more about dumbing down.:-D

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="I am a cock head, Mr 1USA1"]<quoted text>no he does not live in somalia, I had dinner with him last nigh . o forgot to tell you thanks . keep up the good work[/QUOTE]You don't make any sense, Bogan garbage can. The Somalian fool, with a fake New York proxy, lived in a different continent than you. Did you go to a Nazi, Commie, Islomo Fascist convention, where all you shit bags get together to share your bullshit propaganda, Ditch Pig? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I am a cock head Mr 1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>hey hold ON / I'm the bogan don't take that name away from me lol
Another lame attempt, to showcase your piss poor literary skills, with random capitalization and meaningless forward slashes, Bogan pig. <-o

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nothing but all truth in this video. it is sad but true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

dull

LOOKS LIKE THE DULL AND UNINTELLIGENT FUCKFACE HAS A WORLD WAR NOW, SO WHA CHA GOIN' TO DOO, SANVE THE LAST CARTRIDGE FOR YOURSELF??? GOOD IDEA, SURRRE, THAT MAKES GOOD COMMON SENSE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap, dull Somalian pirate.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:

WHO CAN ARGUE THAT THE DEFENSE OF THE SICK OLD MAN OF THE WORLD THE USSA BY IT'S DEFENDERS TOO ARE ALSO SICK.

YOU JEALOUS OF RODMAN'S LIPSTICK???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese are known as the sick man of Asia. Did Dennis Rodman make Kim Jong-un wear lipstick, little minion? <-o
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make any sense, Bogan garbage can. The Somalian fool, with a fake New York proxy, lived in a different continent than you. Did you go to a Nazi, Commie, Islomo Fascist convention, where all you shit bags get together to share your bullshit propaganda, Ditch Pig? <-o
tut tut tut . you still sucking on your mothers boobs, let go the world isn't that bad . come play with the big boys,/come down from them hills you live in [hillbilly]
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another lame attempt, to showcase your piss poor literary skills, with random capitalization and meaningless forward slashes, Bogan pig. <-o
boo hoo hoo , one day you will grow up ,or don't you belive you will get past 14 .
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

SADDAM HUSSEIN TOOK 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH FROM THE USSA TO LEAVE IRAQ LEAVING HIS DOUBLE, A JANITOR, TO TAKE HIS PLACE, AND AN AIRPLANE WAS EVEN SENT BY THE PENTAGON MAFIA TO FLY HIM AWAY.
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DeltaDogs wrote:
Nothing but all truth in this video. it is sad but true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
no way america carn't be like this I was told bye the media ,, america is great no way nooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

731 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 7 min PDX Dave 140
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Krackerjacks 115,299
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Porkpie Hat 256,661
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Liam 532,930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min It aint necessarily so 721,161
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Larry 599,096
Nine Eleven 34 min passing by 19
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••