American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

#35407 May 7, 2013
DeltaDogs wrote:
Nothing but all truth in this video. it is sad but true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16K6m3Ua2nwXX
no way america carn't be like this I was told bye the media ,, america is great no way nooooooo
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35408 May 7, 2013
JUST GO TO "NORTH" KOREA AND HAVE A LOOK, BUT IF YOU'RE FROM AMERICA YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO GO THERE AND THE AIRLINES DON'T ACCEPT FOODSTAMPS.
cock head 1USA1

Perth, Australia

#35409 May 7, 2013
DENG wrote:
JUST GO TO "NORTH" KOREA AND HAVE A LOOK, BUT IF YOU'RE FROM AMERICA YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO GO THERE AND THE AIRLINES DON'T ACCEPT FOODSTAMPS.
thank god for the salvos ........

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35410 May 7, 2013
I am a cock head Mr 1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>thank god for the salvos ........
Salvos? That's a laugh, DUNG is just farting in your general direction, ditch pig. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35411 May 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SADDAM HUSSEIN TOOK 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH FROM THE USSA TO LEAVE IRAQ LEAVING HIS DOUBLE, A JANITOR, TO TAKE HIS PLACE, AND AN AIRPLANE WAS EVEN SENT BY THE PENTAGON MAFIA TO FLY HIM AWAY.
Do you even read the crap you post? Or are copying words like they're characters? Why would America pay Saddam Hussein to leave Iraq, when America kicked the living shit out of him and his military? You make no sense, starving fool. <¦-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#35413 May 7, 2013
He was told that by his fat Masters
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even read the crap you post? Or are copying words like they're characters? Why would America pay Saddam Hussein to leave Iraq, when America kicked the living shit out of him and his military? You make no sense, starving fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35414 May 7, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
He was told that by his fat Masters
<quoted text>
Well there's one fat one a least, but the rest of em are probably pretty skinny. LOL
Force Majeure

Port Orchard, WA

#35419 May 7, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>No worry!:)
You do not ever tell the truth. Is that a tradition, among black Somalian pirates? I do not like your hiney melon, have my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa. I will try not to break your chin, when I bounce them off your face! ;)
Force Majeure

Port Orchard, WA

#35420 May 7, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, after you read the following, you won't ever want bacon again:
THE PIG
"the Swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he chews not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall you not eat, and their carcass shall you not touch" (Leviticus 11:7-8). The pig is a scavenger eating dead and decayed flesh, quite often other unclean animals.
The pig can carry up to 200 different diseases, and 18 different worms and other parasites. Pigs carry large round worms, which can be 18 inches long, the tape worm, three kinds of stomach worms, a tiny hair worm, a hookworm, and the thorn-headed worm, one specie of whip worm and several species of nodular worms exist in the large intestine as well as the kidney worm. It's muscles are alive with tape worms and the Trichinella cysts abound in their flesh.
"Pigs eat enormous amounts of food, and this dilutes the hydrochloric acid in the pig's stomach. This in turn allows toxins, viruses, parasites and bacteria to be absorbed into the animal's flesh .... Pigs readily harbor parasites including Trichinella, the pork tapeworm, and toxoplasmosis."
Continued:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hebrew_Roots/Unc...
But you do not seem to have a problem, putting my big hog in your mouth. You said you like the way my strong swimmers taste! ;)
Force Majeure

Port Orchard, WA

#35422 May 7, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>After reading this reminds me of the time I spent in Mandan north Dakota A area near fort Abraham Lincoln.where the seventh Calvary and George yellow hair the baby killer lived. the mandan's were peaceful and the Europeans traded with them and gave the blankets infested with small pox It almost killed everyone of them they rolled the body's off A hill Into the river.You can use Google maps to see this they reconstructed some lodges.Lewis and Clark also passed through.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Were you staying at a State, or Federal prison? Or would a red neck hill billy like you no the difference? ;)
Force Majeure

Port Orchard, WA

#35423 May 7, 2013
UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Look jughead not a somailain pirate but antiwar American. I don't lie, but set The few sets encyclopedias and good /moral US leaders criticizes it own nation wrongs... and the hall of archives records the deeds and man atrocity(s). You not the real Force majeure, you deception, lies, manipulation... the world is not stupid no more they know about Us militaristic Neo-imperialism and its evils on the world. then why over 179 nations give US the big middle fingers, you own demise. And even those our over 70% Americans who seek peace want you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers to give up you evil warring ways . So wake up dimwit Us warring grunts.
You are a black faced baboon, with a striped ass! ;)

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35424 May 7, 2013
IDIOTsomalianCHOCOLATEfaceBUTT pirate wrote:
<quoted text>Look jughead not a somailain pirate but antiwar American. I don't lie, but set The few sets encyclopedias and good /moral US leaders criticizes it own nation wrongs... and the hall of archives records the deeds and man atrocity(s). You not the real Force majeure, you deception, lies, manipulation... the world is not stupid no more they know about Us militaristic Neo-imperialism and its evils on the world. then why over 179 nations give US the big middle fingers, you own demise. And even those our over 70% Americans who seek peace want you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers to give up you evil warring ways . So wake up dimwit Us warring grunts.
You are a Somalian CHOCOLATE FACE pirate, who pillages and plunders the high seas off the coast of Somalia. Does your village chieftain handle all the procreation ceremonies, or does the regional warlord?
<¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35425 May 7, 2013
SO WHO'S GOING TO THE RAPIDLY APPROACHING WORLD WAR, ANYONE SEE THE TOPIX WARMONGERS GETTIN' IN LINE HERE???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35426 May 7, 2013
SADDAM HUSSEIN TOOK 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH FROM THE USSA TO LEAVE IRAQ LEAVING HIS DOUBLE, A JANITOR, TO TAKE HIS PLACE, AND AN AIRPLANE WAS EVEN SENT BY THE PENTAGON MAFIA TO FLY HIM AWAY.

AND AMERICCA HAS IT'S MILLIONS OF DEAD U.S. TROOPS TOO TO PROVE IT.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even read the crap you post? Or are copying words like they're characters? Why would America pay Saddam Hussein to leave Iraq, when America kicked the living shit out of him and his military? You make no sense, starving fool. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35428 May 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHO'S GOING TO THE RAPIDLY APPROACHING WORLD WAR, ANYONE SEE THE TOPIX WARMONGERS GETTIN' IN LINE HERE???
What's up with your fat despot, stooge? A few weeks ago, he was threatening a nuclear attack, and now he's cowering like the little pig that he really is. Why is that?
Yahchanan

Omaha, NE

#35429 May 7, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
You are a Retard and an Imbecile, there weren't even 12 million Indians living in North America stupid. Iraq civilian causalties stands at 142,000 and 80% were from insurgent attacks, Afghani civilian causalties stands at 65,000 , 78% from insurgent attacks ...... Smarten Up Dick Head
<quoted text>
And you went to a government school you brainwashed shit head....seems like when you grow up and become a adult you smarten up but not in your case nut job.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35430 May 7, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>And you went to a government school you brainwashed shit head....
Well don't you just feel fortunate you dropped out of school before the dreaded sixth grade, hayseed?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35431 May 7, 2013

SURRE, THE BRAVE FUCKFACE IS LINING UP FOR THE BIG ONE; SO WHAT TIME YOU GOING TO LEAVE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with your fat despot, stooge? A few weeks ago, he was threatening a nuclear attack, and now he's cowering like the little pig that he really is. Why is that?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#35432 May 7, 2013
SO WHERE DO YA WANNA GO FUCKFACE, THE DMZ FOR THE MOST DIRECT PATH, A STRAIGHT LINE TO PYONGYANG???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't you just feel fortunate you dropped out of school before the dreaded sixth grade, hayseed?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35434 May 7, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRE, PLEASE FUCK MY FACE. I AM LINING UP FOR THE BIG ONES; SO WHAT TIME YOU GOING TO CUM???
<quoted text>
What's happened to your fat leader's guts, cretin? Is he as much of a coward as his obese daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min lightbeamrider 104,735
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min guest 673,332
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 22 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
More from around the web