|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>rather b that than brain washed ass licker
Beyond laughing at your utter stupidity, you cannot tell my state of mind, but it's very easy to see you're mentally deficient, Mrs Fistula.
You really have been constantly derided for your slowness, haven't you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>just like your mother
Wow what a clever burn. Get the ointment.

Did you write that one all by yourself, genius?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Captain However I'm Used to these Idiots.And you Sir Have been A blessing to me with your Informative Views On the evil beastly System And the rabid Dogs In Israel.I don't think I have ever pushed my religion on anyone for one you give A baby milk not meat.Understanding only comes from the reverence of the creator. this is why very few have it.lol.Storms here have hit early this year And I have been very busy.Don't know if I told you or not but lost my little brother year before last.Took allot out of me.He was going through A divorce And was staying in pink at my place took my mower out there one evening to go back in the morning to mow I called him on the way but no answer pulled up and heard a noise thought it was the dryer but went in and the television was on static.told him to get his ass up went And touched him he was gone Looking back on it I think I knew when I walked through the door .tore me up brother.I think he died of heart ache they said heart failure.the worst was telling my mother now it is just me and her.I look at it now as no one will ever hurt him Again.But from me to you. you are A dear friend And someday we will meet.I just know it.Love John.Thank you Sir. Keep track of this.[j]
Awwwwwww, it's a shame you and Crappy O haven't met each other in person yet. There are special rainbow cruises you guys could go on.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>lol over the years /your presidents have, giving arms to to other nations/invading other nations .even when you leave .you leave behind conflict and the killing still go on. yes you are just sa bad as hitler .your just so blind .always beliving what your so called country tells you brain washed dum fucks
Yup, given many arms to many allies. Like Britain and Australia.

I'm just so sorry we're unable to leave an area(such as Iraq) and make them luv each other , hold hands and sing Kum bay yah...Maybe you brits should give it a try. Like you did in africa, china, or better yet>>>Palestine< << p'rhaps??

LOL
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Not A Somalian pirate ! If you and many will take time to look at Few set of Encyclopedias it records history of US wars... as many people at home and from world can pickup and take time to do research will see how many US wars is listed.
Israeli warplanes struck areas in and around the Syrian capital, setting off a series of explosions as they targeted a shipment of highly accurate, Iranian-made guided missiles believed to be on their way to Lebanon's Hezbollah group.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

<quoted text>Not A Somalian pirate ! If you and many will take time to look at Few set of Encyclopedias it records history of US wars... as many people at home and from world can pickup and take time to do research will see how many US wars is listed.
Iran said on Sunday it was ready to help support the Syrian army with training assistance, in a stark statement from an Iranian army official

General Ahmad Reza Pourdastan, commander of the Islamic republicís army ground forces, was quoted as saying on Sunday that Iran would not be actively involved in army operations, but he did give an offer to train them.

ďAs a Muslim nation, we back Syria, and if there is need for training we will provide them with the training, but wonít have any active involvement in the operations,Ē he said in remarks reported by the official IRNA news agency.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

U missin Mubarek yet?..Doc Hypocrite?

AFP - An angry Egyptian mob has lynched the teenage son of a Muslim Brotherhood leader, accusing him of killing a man over Facebook comments critical of the Islamist movement, security sources said Saturday.

The violence that took place on Thursday in the Nile Delta was the latest in a spate of vigilante killings in the region amid growing lawlessness since the 2011 revolution that toppled former president Hosni Mubarak.

Yussef Rabie Abdessalam, 16, pulled out a gun and opened fire indiscriminately, killing a passerby and wounding another after a heated argument with a man who had openly criticised the influential Brotherhood on the Internet, the sources said.

His action sparked fury in Qattawiya, a village in the Nile Delta province of Sharqiya, where Yussef's father, Rabie Abdessalam is an official at the local branch of the Justice and Freedom Party, the political arm of the Muslim Brotherhood of President Mohamed Morsi.

An angry mob surrounded the Abdessalam house seeking revenge, but the family refused to give Yussef up and hurled stones from inside the residence at the protesters.

A man outside the house was fatally wounded.

Police tried in vain to contain the violence and attempted to evacuate the Abdessalam family but the mob set fire to the house and in the confusion grabbed Yussef and lynched him.

The mob beat him up "and dragged him across 500 metres (yards) to his death," the Freedom and Justice Party said on its Facebook page.

"This is not a political incident," the Islamist party said, calling on all sides to show restraint.
http://www.france24.com/en/20130504-egypt-mob...

Can you explain to me what "restraint" is, coming from an islamist?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
Cap'n crunch sez all terrorists are "sunni"

Why does uk consider shia hezbollah to be terrorists?

The governments of the U.S.,Netherlands, Bahrain, France,U.K., Australia, Canada, and Israel classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>you destroyed your native people/you opened a prison aswell to hold iraq and afgans in remember . you treated them well didnt you ./you destroyed iraq and afgan you got no were . just killing spree ./you used iraq and afgan prisoners for experiments./the list goes on yea your just as bad
Just as bad?

54,000,000 killed in WORLD WARII. Give it up!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
"The Patriot Act wipes out the rights I enjoyed."
Daniel Ellsberg, whose release of the Pentagon paper's helped end the Vietnam War
In Somalia, toilet paper, if it was available, wipes out any freedoms you enjoyed, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww, it's a shame you and Crappy O haven't met each other in person yet. There are special rainbow cruises you guys could go on.
'Captain zer0' has been sending 'Yucanansatan' love letters, since he was using the 'Horse Manure' moniker.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

puke wrote:
Your mother has muddy hooves, do you little ditch pig? <¶-o
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
John, my good friend, I'm so very sorry for the suffering you have endured. To lose a brother is heart-wrenching to say the least and I believe you are correct to assume that your brother died of heart-ache over what he had gone through. Be assured that he is blessed by Yahweh.
I'm hopeful that we will meet each other some day, John. I don't think that the rabid Washington regime will last anymore longer and we shall then rejoice together over its destruction and the beginning of an era of peace, liberty and justice.
I hope your work in Nebraska is successful and your business is going well.
BTW, perhaps you'll get a glimpse of Warren Buffet if you happen to be in Omaha, he's the number one philanthropist of America. In 2012 alone, the amount he donated for charity was about $3.1-billion.
http://philanthropy.com/article/No-1-Warren-B...
That's what I call a good American, unlike the narcissistic jerks on this thread who wouldn't give a penny to a starving fellow citizen if they walked right past him/her.
Thank you Captain. This is A awesome storm I think I will do very well but the weather sucks.Still cold and rainy Even snowed in west Omaha Thursday But it is gone now.I do hope all is well with you.I did have the opportunity to build My Brother A grave House As many Natives do.It turned out wonderful.I buried him on my own property.A place Called ######### springs. And if one can it is great to help others.however this is A rarity this day and age.I hope this is my last year chasing storms I'm burned out.How ever very nice People here.And their is A little money around.Sure wish I had A better timeline on when this place is going to go to shit.One thing for sure we are well on our way. All one has to do is watch Israel. Shalom Yahchanan. 613
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
http://www.nightslantern.ca/na tiveholocaust.htm
After reading this reminds me of the time I spent in Mandan north Dakota A area near fort Abraham Lincoln.where the seventh Calvary and George yellow hair the baby killer lived. the mandan's were peaceful and the Europeans traded with them and gave the blankets infested with small pox It almost killed everyone of them they rolled the body's off A hill Into the river.You can use Google maps to see this they reconstructed some lodges.Lewis and Clark also passed through.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

http://www.google.com/imgres...
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as bad?
more than that dick wod
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother has muddy hooves, do you little ditch pig? <¶-o
how did you know.. no it was you having sex with here... gee welcom bro
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as bad?
you killed over2 mollon native americans ......read up on that one
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond laughing at your utter stupidity, you cannot tell my state of mind, but it's very easy to see you're mentally deficient, Mrs Fistula.
You really have been constantly derided for your slowness, haven't you?
gee did you get your mother to type for you o no she dead . she did that just to get away from you... even if its hell shes gone,,,,,,
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a clever burn. Get the ointment.
Did you write that one all by yourself, genius?
no I did ,i had help from your mother ,even when she's dead ,,,,,o she say hi and thank god she got away from you

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>you killed over2 mollon native americans ......read up on that one
That's a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

594 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 533,087
I Never Can Say Goodbye 4 min Xcetera 7
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,859
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 224,405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 5,253
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 14 min andet1987 235
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Joyful8118 721,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min passing by 256,752
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min An NFL Fan 115,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000