|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
and then gassed and incinerated?
and who many native americans did you murder mmmm .and in nam rape/ murder more war crimes there
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a portrait of Adolf Hitler, hanging on your bedroom wall?
yea I do and right next to him is your president /the most 2 evil men in the world
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
"Time Magazine has selected a mass murderer as Person of the Year for 2012:
Drone strikes approved by corporate fascist puppet president Barack Obama kill 49 innocents for every 1 “suspected terrorist” they hit.
When drones fly children die, and the American Sheeple who do nothing to stop it are as guilty of murder as their “elected” leaders."
Take a look at the photos that are proof of your Obama's heinous crimes against humanity:
http://amerikanreich.com/2012/12/21/time-maga...
you carn't tell theses americans .....there so blind and brain dead. o I mean brain washed lol
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

the americans are still in the land of make belive,and yet they still want someone to hold there hand in any conflict that comes along... it's a well known fact before they do anything . they go running to great britain for advice, now how pittyfull is that .so sad so sad

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

nuke the usa wrote:
the americans are still in the land of make belive,and yet they still want someone to hold there hand in any conflict that comes along... it's a well known fact before they do anything . they go running to great britain for advice, now how pittyfull is that .so sad so sad
You've been mocked your entire life for your dull mind, haven't you, slob?
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahchanan is my friend John and he's an honorable man who is on our side. When he's not working, he posts informative comments about the rabid Washington regime we all so despise.
Please don't call him any names or post anything insulting concerning his religious belief.
Peace
Thank you Captain However I'm Used to these Idiots.And you Sir Have been A blessing to me with your Informative Views On the evil beastly System And the rabid Dogs In Israel.I don't think I have ever pushed my religion on anyone for one you give A baby milk not meat.Understanding only comes from the reverence of the creator. this is why very few have it.lol.Storms here have hit early this year And I have been very busy.Don't know if I told you or not but lost my little brother year before last.Took allot out of me.He was going through A divorce And was staying in pink at my place took my mower out there one evening to go back in the morning to mow I called him on the way but no answer pulled up and heard a noise thought it was the dryer but went in and the television was on static.told him to get his ass up went And touched him he was gone Looking back on it I think I knew when I walked through the door .tore me up brother.I think he died of heart ache they said heart failure.the worst was telling my mother now it is just me and her.I look at it now as no one will ever hurt him Again.But from me to you. you are A dear friend And someday we will meet.I just know it.Love John.Thank you Sir. Keep track of this.[j]
DENG

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

nuke the usa"]

YOU HAVE THE CORRECT IDEA-GIT RID OF THE CRIMINAL REGIME--BUT THE WORLD PLAN NOW IS TO LET THE USSA JUST ROT AND LET THE PEOPLE CHASE DOWN THE REGIME AND KILL THEM LIKE RATS THIS PROBABLY HAPPENING ALL IN THE NEXT 15 MONTHS
nuke the usa wrote:
DENG

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

YEP, IT COULD BE UP TO 800 USSA TROOPS KILLED IN 2 BIG PLANE CRASHES IN THE LAST 7 DAYS ALL COVERED UP BY THE WAR BUSINESS CRIMINALS AT THE USSA PENTAGON
Force Majeure

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>can you tell me what adolf hitler did thats diffrent to your president [NOTHING] you should be held for war crimes yourself ......shame shame shame
I am Swedish, you idiot. You are a very dumb man!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
"The Patriot Act wipes out the rights I enjoyed."
Daniel Ellsberg, whose release of the Pentagon paper's helped end the Vietnam War
Hey looky looky, Chocolate Face is back!
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
tut tut tut don't get upset little one. go cry to your mummy ,o yea she dead lol
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I am Swedish, you idiot. You are a very dumb man!
mmmm thats nothing to b proud of helping hitler during the war

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

idiotCHOCOLATEfaceSAVAGEsomali anPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>No chocolate face here, you paranoid racist warmongering fascist fool
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, good to see you are back at it! I love reading your ridiculously insane posts! Keep chewing that khat, it provides my friends and me with endless Entertainment. At least you're doing a good job showing how ignorant you Somalian butt pirates are, keep up the good work, savage barbaric fool! <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
rather b that than brain washed ass licker

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Captain However I'm Used to these Idiots.And you Sir Have been A blessing to me with your Informative Views On the evil beastly System And the rabid Dogs In Israel.I don't think I have ever pushed my religion on anyone for one you give A baby milk not meat.Understanding only comes from the reverence of the creator. this is why very few have it.lol.Storms here have hit early this year And I have been very busy.Don't know if I told you or not but lost my little brother year before last.Took allot out of me.He was going through A divorce And was staying in pink at my place took my mower out there one evening to go back in the morning to mow I called him on the way but no answer pulled up and heard a noise thought it was the dryer but went in and the television was on static.told him to get his ass up went And touched him he was gone Looking back on it I think I knew when I walked through the door .tore me up brother.I think he died of heart ache they said heart failure.the worst was telling my mother now it is just me and her.I look at it now as no one will ever hurt him Again.But from me to you. you are A dear friend And someday we will meet.I just know it.Love John.Thank you Sir. Keep track of this.[j]
Maybe you two queens, can strangle each other to death with one of Captain O's famous homoerotic acts that he's so proud of.
<¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

DUNG wrote:
YEP, IT COULD BE UP TO 800 USSA TROOPS KILLED IN 2 BIG PLANE CRASHES IN THE LAST 7 DAYS ALL COVERED UP BY THE WAR BUSINESS CRIMINALS AT THE USSA PENTAGON
Kim Jong-un had a secret rendezvous with Dennis Rodman, be sucked his cock! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

puke wrote:
<quoted text>rather b that than brain washed ass licker
So you're an ass licker with a dirty mind? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

IdiotCHOCOLATEfaceSOMALIANbutt PIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>nOT A CHOCALATE ! if you look at few old set of encyclopedia you see it debunks your Ad hominem posts...! Look up evis US Manifest Destiny, PNAC Agendas ... lookup how many nations US invaded... below just tip pof iceberg, not listed are wars since birth of US militaristic Imperialism.
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
I don't do Khat! Boys and Girls Don't follow Cowboy advise! DON'T DO DRUGS!
LMAO, keep up the good work CHOCOLATE FACE! I almost pissed my pants, reading this eronious post. You are one big ass fool, Somalian pirate! <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're an ass licker with a dirty mind? <¦-o
just like your mother

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>just like your mother
Another mooooooslim living in Australia.

You guys really are parasitic tresspassers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,681 - 27,700 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

386 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,339
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hidingfromyou 717,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Holy dr Shrink 598,808
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 11 min Senecus 4
My wife wants to have sex with her brother! (Dec '12) 12 min andet1987 24
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 16 min Senecus 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 3,887
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Aura Mytha 223,285
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••