American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35142 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>come on I've had this before a long time ago shit look into it ....
Had what, diarrhea? Do you stair at the toilet with amazement, Bogan hayseed? <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35143 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>only with many countrys involed somebody had to take the praise, but we all know they alone didn;t invent it ,, o bye the way i like scouuzzy thats not bad
Come on you illiterate old poof...What's with this 'Penis Envy'???
I will give you a small amount of credit,(A VERY small amount because you'd wet your 'Huggies' if we ever came face to face) for TRYING to defend your position DESPITE the facts....Hell, you're SO proud of England, yet you live in Australia...
I know, it is a Commonwealth, but the Aussies have a closer tie to the US then the English do..I expect it's because the US and Australia were England's 'Bastard Children'..(Australia and Canada use 'Dollars', not 'Pounds').
I respect people who will stand up for their Country, but, ONLY if they can back it up with facts, which you 'CARNT'...
DENG

Shanghai, China

#35144 May 3, 2013
brain dead

GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>brain dead you are,,,,,

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35146 May 3, 2013
DUNG wrote:
brain dead
GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
<quoted text>
Freedom and democracy, don't belong in the same sentence as socialism. Evil is the word that belongs in a sentence with socialism, little commie pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35147 May 3, 2013
DuNG wrote:
brain dead
GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
<quoted text>
Dung....
You're getting tedious.....Slap you political officer and tell him to get more inventive.....Yawnnnn, I going to bed on my California King........Beats you shared cot Buckethead.....
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35148 May 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you blame the US for every thing? Stupid.
Europeans have been killing each other LONG before there was a United States....
You and your little buddies keep on about the US in Iraq and Astan, BUT you keep leaving out the Crusades??? Why is that?
Let me see...England, along with the 'Frogs' invaded the Heathen Islamic Countries and basically occupied them RUTHLESSLY for around a thousand years..
Egypt.....Libya.....Palestine/ Israel....Astan....Iran....Ira q....Pakistan.....India...It was the Brits that tried to prevent the Jews from entering Israel, often killing them...
Lets face it, I know you will try to deny it, If it wasn't for American M3 and M4 tanks, there was a VERY GOOD chance that Rommel and his Afrika Korps would have taken Cairo,,,, and Egypt...(The Brits fought hard and good, but they were just out gunned).
Don't throw rocks in a glass house old poof...
god your so thick arn't you /your mother must be realy proud of you
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35149 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
J. Robert Oppenheimer is considered to be the 'father of the atomic bomb', ignorant slapper.
It's one thing for you to be an unschooled creep, yet another that you're so LOUD about it. Others mocked you for your stupidity in school, and that's probably why you're such puke here.
you see that realy doesn't hurt me. not like you. low life . still shagging your mother are you. even when she dead
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35150 May 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you blame the US for every thing? Stupid.
Europeans have been killing each other LONG before there was a United States....
You and your little buddies keep on about the US in Iraq and Astan, BUT you keep leaving out the Crusades??? Why is that?
Let me see...England, along with the 'Frogs' invaded the Heathen Islamic Countries and basically occupied them RUTHLESSLY for around a thousand years..
Egypt.....Libya.....Palestine/ Israel....Astan....Iran....Ira q....Pakistan.....India...It was the Brits that tried to prevent the Jews from entering Israel, often killing them...
Lets face it, I know you will try to deny it, If it wasn't for American M3 and M4 tanks, there was a VERY GOOD chance that Rommel and his Afrika Korps would have taken Cairo,,,, and Egypt...(The Brits fought hard and good, but they were just out gunned).
Don't throw rocks in a glass house old poof...
o that hurt but hey look it up we still train you americans .its a well known fact that we are better in war fair than you will ever be. we dont hide are down falls like you americans do . but we learn from are mistakes thats why we are the best in the world . at war that is
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35152 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Had what, diarrhea? Do you stair at the toilet with amazement, Bogan hayseed? <¦-o
well said one day you will grow up

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35154 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>o that hurt but hey look it up we still train you americans .its a well known fact that we are better in war fair than you will ever be. we dont hide are down falls like you americans do . but we learn from are mistakes thats why we are the best in the world . at war that is
*Warfare* Illiterate slob. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35155 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>well said one day you will grow up
One day you'll learn to flush, ditch pig. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35156 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>you see that realy doesn't hurt me. not like you. low life . still shagging your mother are you. even when she dead
You're even lower than the gutter you wallow in, deviant pig.<¦-o
Force Majeure

United States

#35158 May 4, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>god your so thick arn't you /your mother must be realy proud of you
I think 1USA1 is right, you are a real pig!
Force Majeure

United States

#35159 May 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
brain dead
GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
<quoted text>
Deng, I did not beleave it possible, but you have actually got dumber since I last posted.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35160 May 4, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>only with many countrys involed somebody had to take the praise, but we all know they alone didn;t invent it ,, o bye the way i like scouuzzy thats not bad
Your welcome,and thank you so much for the praise.

Tis the beauty of the USA..all the best and brightest come here, leaving their hellish homelands to start a new life in America.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35161 May 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
brain dead
GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
<quoted text>
Can you explain some socialist characteristics of china that you like deng? One's maybe you'd like America to emulate?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#35162 May 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
brain dead
GIVE THE USSA PEOPLE 15 MORE MONTHS AND THEY RID THE WORLD OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS RUNNING THE DECAYED WASHINGTON D.C. BUCKET WITH HUGE SOCIAL CHANGE, AS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, REPLACING THE DECAYED USSA DICTATORSHIP WITH DEMOCRACY OF SOCIALIST CHARACTERISTICS OPENING SPECIAL COURTS WHERE THE USUAL 500,000 TOP CRIMINALS WILL BE TRIED AND SWIFTLY DEALTH WITH AS A GRAVE THREAT TO FREEDOM OF AND DEMOCRACY AND SOCIALISM
<quoted text>
in the court of public opinion....

Israel confirms airstrike inside Syria

Israeli officials say air force hit a shipment of 'game changing' weapons in Syria bound for Hezbollah.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35163 May 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>*Warfare* Illiterate slob. <¦-o
o that hurt little one
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35164 May 4, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Your welcome,and thank you so much for the praise.
Tis the beauty of the USA..all the best and brightest come here, leaving their hellish homelands to start a new life in America.
that has to be the funniest thing I have heard

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35167 May 4, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>o that hurt little one
I know you can't help yourself, illiterate Bogan. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 865,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min who 272,459
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min ChristineM 2,095
Bad Contractors Montreal (Sep '08) 15 min Watchout Consumers 7
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 26 min dfsdvseefr 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min New Age Spiritual... 600,197
The eight most important things to look for on ... 41 min casablanca 1
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web