1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35112 May 3, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sh*t, I'm shaking in my boots already...ROFLMAO
Look you retarded hillbilly, this ain't the 1940s where we Germans had total control of the waters along the U.S. east coast and in the Gulf. If we had wanted, we could have blown the living sh*t out your granma's trailer in Alabama and then some more.
So be a good boioy now and show some gratitude toward us.
The Department of Homeland Security, has been notified about you. With any luck they'll determine your true identity and place you on an undesirables list, denying you entrance into the United States, Nazi. <¦-o

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35113 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
even with the money. you could not make the atom bomb. it needed other countrys involed and make it go BOOM, lol. so america is not so inventive after all is it. its a well knowing fact that europe is far ahead of america most of you conpoments are made there, so my point is pull your head in your not so great, and if you think you are watch out ..THAT WILL B YOUR DOWNFALL
Once again, MOVE!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#35114 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>no your missing the point ....WE yes WE ...you americans did not make it happen .you did not have the technology to do this ..... britain was more advanced .than any other country
That’s just history and you need to get over it.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#35115 May 3, 2013
But the GOOD that came out of that was the entire world saw how awful atomic bombs were and realized that they should never be used again
Captain O wrote:
Dropping nuclear bombs on CITIES where the only casualties are innocent civilians, is the worst crime imaginable.
Hundreds of thousands of children, women and men in Hiroshima and Nagasaki going about their daily routine were MURDERED and many more POISONED by radioactivity, leading to unimaginable suffering and pain for the rest of their lives.
This photo is just a glimpse of the heinous war crimes the Americans committed against the innocent population in Hiroshima and Nagasaki:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/SZLYtW0...
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35116 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at Britains antiquated WWI level navy, that showcases how wrong you are. Example, the HMS Hood vs the Bismarck, that altercation lasted mere minutes, resulting in the Hood's stern pointing at the stars as it raced to the bottom of the ocean. The real joke was, the Hood being the flag ship of the Royal Navy, while the Bismark was just a pocket battleship, designed with the sole purpose of engaging merchant convoys. The Bismark wouldn't have stood a snowball's chance in hell against an Iowa class battleship, toothless fool. <¦-o
this just proves that you know nothing
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35117 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s just history and you need to get over it.
mmm well as you can see britain is still ahead thats why you cling on ,

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#35118 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>no your missing the point ....WE yes WE ...you americans did not make it happen .you did not have the technology to do this ..... britain was more advanced .than any other country
Why didn’t Britain make the bomb?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35119 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>hello you must b realy old hey, no is short for know gee get a life
You can't spell and wave it off as being young? It's called being stupid and illiterate, slob, and apparently it never goes out of fashion with your type.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35120 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>this just proves that you know nothing
'know'?

You finally spelled a simple word correctly. Have your mommy give you a gold star, ignoramus.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35121 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
You're as utterly ignorant as I've seen, cretin. Just a complete hick.

How far beyond the forth grade did you get before you knew your lot in life was to sprinkle sawdust onto vomit?

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#35122 May 3, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
But the GOOD that came out of that was the entire world saw how awful atomic bombs were and realized that they should never be used again
<quoted text>
Don't you fool yourself! The reason they have not been used again is because the US is militarily superior.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#35123 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn’t Britain make the bomb?
Several nations were working on the "bomb" but the US of A beat them to the punch!
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35124 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the link.
come on I've had this before a long time ago shit look into it ....
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35125 May 3, 2013
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Several nations were working on the "bomb" but the US of A beat them to the punch!
yep another one clueless
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35126 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain 0 must really hate you.
no he loves me we have been at war in europe for centuries ,its just life
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35127 May 3, 2013
please tell me the american who invented the atom bomb. bet you carnt.only refugees from europe made this happen . its like getting a toy in bits .and i put it together,and say made in australia lol , it's who invented that toy made it happen. you americans never invented it .you just put it together. HELLO

An NFL Fan

USA

#35128 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
please tell me the american who invented the atom bomb. bet you carnt.only refugees from europe made this happen . its like getting a toy in bits .and i put it together,and say made in australia lol , it's who invented that toy made it happen. you americans never invented it .you just put it together. HELLO
J. Robert Oppenheimer is considered to be the 'father of the atomic bomb', ignorant slapper.

It's one thing for you to be an unschooled creep, yet another that you're so LOUD about it. Others mocked you for your stupidity in school, and that's probably why you're such puke here.

An NFL Fan

USA

#35129 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
ply made in australia lol , it's who invented that toy made it happen. you americans never invented it .you just put it together. HELLO
'its like getting a toy in bits'

Only an utter moron like you cold make such a lame comparison. Your halfwitted observations are the stuff of comedy, creep. Does it physically hurt to be so dumb?

An NFL Fan

USA

#35130 May 3, 2013
could*

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35131 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
You 'carnt' spell 'can't' can you, illiterate Bogan. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 18 min way out of place ... 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min Gotti 60,542
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 33 min way out of place ... 5
Feb 24 Trump Talks To Judge Jeanine 1 hr Funny n not funny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 695,808
I just caught my mom masturbating 4 hr Mama01 1
Dem Libtard Keeps Screaming 6 hr Yes we can 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Tellthetruth 993,859
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web