nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35093 May 3, 2013
even with the money. you could not make the atom bomb. it needed other countrys involed and make it go BOOM, lol. so america is not so inventive after all is it. its a well knowing fact that europe is far ahead of america most of you conpoments are made there, so my point is pull your head in your not so great, and if you think you are watch out ..THAT WILL B YOUR DOWNFALL

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#35095 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
and guess what we made you go to the moon we invented the first computer. which mmmm let me think o yea you use computers to get to the moon .. I think you should go to planet pluto lol hahahhahaha.. my god if you realy think that then you should go and see someone . you know and get HELP
Britain didn’t make us do anything except declare our independence.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35096 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We made the first working model, so in a sense we did invent it. Before that, it was only a theory.
you did not it was many countrys involed look it up gee it had taken thousands of people to make it happen from all over the world. just coz it was built there doesn't mean you invented it lol
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35097 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing and terrorizing civilians as a wartime strategy was a line you Europeans crossed long before the US ever got involved in WW2. Remember Warsaw, the Blitz, Malta and Rotterdam, not to mention British retaliation on Germany.
Fact is, far, far more civilians were incinerated by conventional bombs than those killed by nuclear weapons.
no shit...who invented the bouncing bomb / who invented bunker busters/ who invented the tall boy/who invented the incendiaries bomb wich did turn the tie in ww2 so dont go there theres to many to say
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35099 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain didn’t make us do anything except declare our independence.
and then you came begging back ,because we blocked america from trade. then you had to pay tax so we did make you do something,,,,,welcome to the modern world. look that up britain made the modern world as you see it to this day .thats why you look up to us

Vista, Ca.

#35100 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
and its 2 billon dollars wich it did cost but america did not put all 2 billion dollars all countrys put there fair share to it ..wasn't just america . shit go put your head in the sand will you. are you a ostrich are you about time you pulled your head out of the sand
Do you have a list of contributors and the amounts they contributed?

Vista, Ca.

#35101 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to take your Alzheimers meds again, Davey Boy:
Your ancestors murdered and terrorized 12 (twelve!) million Native Americans as a wartime strategy.
Here is an account of one of the millions of horrific atrocities:
"Cotton Mather compared them [Native Americans] to Satan and called it God’s work – and God’s will – to slaughter the heathen savages who stood in the way of Christianity.
As he aimed his howitzers on an encampment of unarmed Indians at Sand Creek, Colorado, in 1864, an army colonel named John Chivington, who had once said that thelives of Indian children should not be spared because “nits make lice,” told his officers:
“I have come to kill Indians, and believe it is right and honorable to use any means under God’s heaven to kill Indians.” Hundreds of Indian women, children, and old men were slaughtered in the Sand Creek massacre.
One officer who was present said later,“Women and children were killed and scalped, children shot at their mother’s breasts, and all the bodies mutilated in the most horrible manner. The dead bodies of females were profaned in such a manner that the recital is sickening.
The troopers cut off the vulvas of Indian women, stretched them over their saddle horns, then decorated their hatbands with them; some used the skin of brave’s scrotums and the breasts of Indian women as tobacco pouches, then showed off these trophies, together with the noses and ears of some of the Indians they had massacred, at the Denver Opera House."
http://espressostalinist.wordpress.com/genoci...
Speaking of Alzheimer’s, we’ve been through all this before. There were atrocities on both sides and as in all wars, the loser suffered the most.

I specifically referred to WW2 as a reference to the indiscriminate attacks on civilian populations as a tactic of modern war. If you want to look for earlier examples of war and genocide look at Rome, the Mongols, the Huns, the Egyptians, etc.

Vista, Ca.

#35102 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>and then you came begging back ,because we blocked america from trade. then you had to pay tax so we did make you do something,,,,,welcome to the modern world. look that up britain made the modern world as you see it to this day .thats why you look up to us
Show me the link.

Vista, Ca.

#35103 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>no shit...who invented the bouncing bomb / who invented bunker busters/ who invented the tall boy/who invented the incendiaries bomb wich did turn the tie in ww2 so dont go there theres to many to say
Captain 0 must really hate you.

Vista, Ca.

#35104 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
So why has the USA been engaging in premeditated mass murder from 1776
to this very day?
Are you proud of your government mass-murdering innocent people all around the world?
<quoted text>
You dipsh*t, Japan attacked an American MILITARY installation, in order to neutralize that threat. Their goal was NOT to bomb a U.S. city in order to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent CIVILIANS, like the regime in Washington did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Got it?
Well dipshit, the Japanese had bombed Nanking and hundreds of other cities across China before Pearl Harbor. They had already crossed the line. Manila, Darwin, and Singapore were bombed before the Doolittle raid even took place.

Vista, Ca.

#35105 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
even with the money. you could not make the atom bomb. it needed other countrys involed and make it go BOOM, lol. so america is not so inventive after all is it. its a well knowing fact that europe is far ahead of america most of you conpoments are made there, so my point is pull your head in your not so great, and if you think you are watch out ..THAT WILL B YOUR DOWNFALL
The point you’re missing is that WE made it happen and we would have made it happen with or without outside help. It is a small world and the theory of nuclear weapons like the theory of space travel had been around for years we simply used and assembled the necessary elements to make it happen.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35106 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a list of contributors and the amounts they contributed?
no one has prove it
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35107 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain 0 must really hate you.
but thats just history,,,,, at least we can get over it .you americans carnt admitt anything

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35108 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
and its 2 billon dollars wich it did cost but america did not put all 2 billion dollars all countrys put there fair share to it ..wasn't just america . shit go put your head in the sand will you. are you a ostrich are you about time you pulled your head out of the sand
I know your limited intellect inhibits your ability to grasp reality, but the financial and logistical contributions made by the rest of the allies, was a mere piss in the bucket, compared to what the States put into it. Canada contributed far more to the project than Australia and Great Britain combined, with its supplies of uranium. A Hungarian, and couple of Germans and Brits wernt the reason the project succeeded. The Germans and the Japanese were working on a bomb themselves, but they wernt successful. The only reason the soviets had Atomic weapons after the war, was because they stole the technology from America. <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35109 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The point you’re missing is that WE made it happen and we would have made it happen with or without outside help. It is a small world and the theory of nuclear weapons like the theory of space travel had been around for years we simply used and assembled the necessary elements to make it happen.
no your missing the point ....WE yes WE ...you americans did not make it happen .you did not have the technology to do this ..... britain was more advanced .than any other country

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35110 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>this has to b the best JOKE of the year
The best joke of the year, is watching a toothless ditch pig like you, eating corn on the cob. Now that's funny, little Bogan. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35111 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
<quoted text>no your missing the point ....WE yes WE ...you americans did not make it happen .you did not have the technology to do this ..... britain was more advanced .than any other country
Just look at Britains antiquated WWI level navy, that showcases how wrong you are. Example, the HMS Hood vs the Bismarck, that altercation lasted mere minutes, resulting in the Hood's stern pointing at the stars as it raced to the bottom of the ocean. The real joke was, the Hood being the flag ship of the Royal Navy, while the Bismark was just a pocket battleship, designed with the sole purpose of engaging merchant convoys. The Bismark wouldn't have stood a snowball's chance in hell against an Iowa class battleship, toothless fool. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35112 May 3, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sh*t, I'm shaking in my boots already...ROFLMAO
Look you retarded hillbilly, this ain't the 1940s where we Germans had total control of the waters along the U.S. east coast and in the Gulf. If we had wanted, we could have blown the living sh*t out your granma's trailer in Alabama and then some more.
So be a good boioy now and show some gratitude toward us.
The Department of Homeland Security, has been notified about you. With any luck they'll determine your true identity and place you on an undesirables list, denying you entrance into the United States, Nazi. <¦-o

“ I AGITATE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#35113 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
Once again, MOVE!

Vista, Ca.

#35114 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>no your missing the point ....WE yes WE ...you americans did not make it happen .you did not have the technology to do this ..... britain was more advanced .than any other country
That’s just history and you need to get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 230,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Chris Clearwater 751,485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min waaasssuuup 602,328
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 18 min golgo90 571
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 96,172
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE