American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#35081 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
the atom bomb was INVENTED by two refugee german scientits in BRITAIN PROFESSOR RUDOLPH PEIERIS AND OTTO FRISCH of birmingham university . they DESIGNED a blue print for making the FIRST atom bomb in 1940./so pull your head in americans did NOT invent the atom bomb . I think all they invented is bull shit
We didn’t invent the A bomb we just made it go boom. We didn’t invent stealth, we just made it fly. We didn’t invent the computer; we just created the PC and the software so that anyone could use them. We didn’t invent rockets; we just rode them to the moon and back. We didn’t invent the automobile, we just made them affordable. We didn’t invent the train, yet we have the largest railway system in the world. We didn’t invent democracy, yet we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Couple that with the thousands of items we did invent and you have a very high tech, advanced civilization and economy. In fact the world’s largest.

The US supersizes and takes everything to the next level. Did you ever wonder why the most successful British colony was the one that rejected British rule over two hundred years ago?

Vista, Ca.

#35082 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
if it wasnt for the atom. you would have had to go in to japan .mmmmm that woul have been fun now .so like I said your just brain washed. you americans will always will be. this will b your own downfall . you didn't invent the atom bomb you think you did,why because it was only put together in america. so brain washed you are. I fell very sorry for you. your goverment does not even teach history . so sad so sad
What you failed to understand is that if we hadn’t had the atom bomb, we would have come up with something else. In 1945, the US 7th fleet off the coast of Japan was larger than the rest of the world’s navies combined. The large scale bombing raids from the Marianas were destroying entire cities at a time and once Okinawa was secure the bombers would have been moved closer. Had we used the atom bomb on Tokyo in August of 1945, I doubt if anyone would have noticed. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen because they were still relatively unscathed. Japan was defeated, the atom bomb just made them accept it.
BTW-in 1945 just like today, the Aussies, the Brits and the Canadians were right by our sides.

Vista, Ca.

#35086 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>so give me a american name who invented it ditch pig /gee must have used your brain on that saying lol
Oppenheimer as head of the project comes to mind.

There were a lot of aspects to making the bomb. Producing the necessary ingredients and materials, designing and building the detonating system, and a thousand other items that had to be engineered and tested. By 1943 the US had spent over a billion dollars on the project while Britain had spent just a little over a half million pounds. Perhaps Britain would have eventually made a bomb and perhaps someday Britain will land on the moon.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35087 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn’t invent the A bomb we just made it go boom. We didn’t invent stealth, we just made it fly. We didn’t invent the computer; we just created the PC and the software so that anyone could use them. We didn’t invent rockets; we just rode them to the moon and back. We didn’t invent the automobile, we just made them affordable. We didn’t invent the train, yet we have the largest railway system in the world. We didn’t invent democracy, yet we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Couple that with the thousands of items we did invent and you have a very high tech, advanced civilization and economy. In fact the world’s largest.
The US supersizes and takes everything to the next level. Did you ever wonder why the most successful British colony was the one that rejected British rule over two hundred years ago?
ha so you didn't invent it.,,,,, gee and we brits could not drop it hey hahahaha lol what a joke lol

Vista, Ca.

#35088 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
"The lies of Hiroshima live on, props in the war crimes of the 20th century
The 1945 attack was murder on an epic scale. In its victims' names, we must not allow a nuclear repeat in the Middle East
[...]
In the immediate aftermath of the bomb, the allied occupation authorities banned all mention of radiation poisoning and insisted that people had been killed or injured only by the bomb's blast.
It was the first big lie. "No radioactivity in Hiroshima ruin" said the front page of the New York Times, a classic of disinformation and journalistic abdication, which the Australian reporter Wilfred Burchett put right with his scoop of the century. "I write this as a warning to the world," reported Burchett in the Daily Express, having reached Hiroshima after a perilous journey, the first correspondent to dare.
He described hospital wards filled with people with no visible injuries but who were dying from what he called "an atomic plague". For telling this truth, his press accreditation was withdrawn, he was pilloried and smeared - and vindicated.
The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a criminal act on an epic scale.
It was premeditated mass murder that unleashed a weapon of intrinsic criminality.
For this reason its apologists have sought refuge in the mythology of the ultimate "good war", whose "ethical bath", as Richard Drayton called it, has allowed the west not only to expiate its bloody imperial past but to promote 60 years of rapacious war, always beneath the shadow of The Bomb."
[...]
Excerpt from the renowned British newspaper "The Guardian"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/ ...
For the retards like 1USA1 and Davey Boy, I repeat:
"The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a criminal act on an epic scale.
It was premeditated mass murder that unleashed a weapon of intrinsic criminality."
+++
I am Captain O and I approve this article.
What is war if not “premeditated mass murder”? Japan knew that when it attacked Pearl Harbor and killed over two thousand Americans.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35089 May 3, 2013
and guess what we made you go to the moon we invented the first computer. which mmmm let me think o yea you use computers to get to the moon .. I think you should go to planet pluto lol hahahhahaha.. my god if you realy think that then you should go and see someone . you know and get HELP

Vista, Ca.

#35090 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>ha so you didn't invent it.,,,,, gee and we brits could not drop it hey hahahaha lol what a joke lol
We made the first working model, so in a sense we did invent it. Before that, it was only a theory.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35091 May 3, 2013
and its 2 billon dollars wich it did cost but america did not put all 2 billion dollars all countrys put there fair share to it ..wasn't just america . shit go put your head in the sand will you. are you a ostrich are you about time you pulled your head out of the sand

Vista, Ca.

#35092 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
Dropping nuclear bombs on CITIES where the only casualties are innocent civilians, is the worst crime imaginable.
Hundreds of thousands of children, women and men in Hiroshima and Nagasaki going about their daily routine were MURDERED and many more POISONED by radioactivity, leading to unimaginable suffering and pain for the rest of their lives.
This photo is just a glimpse of the heinous war crimes the Americans committed against the innocent population in Hiroshima and Nagasaki:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bjqmGmHDb1w/SZLYtW0...
Killing and terrorizing civilians as a wartime strategy was a line you Europeans crossed long before the US ever got involved in WW2. Remember Warsaw, the Blitz, Malta and Rotterdam, not to mention British retaliation on Germany.

Fact is, far, far more civilians were incinerated by conventional bombs than those killed by nuclear weapons.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35093 May 3, 2013
even with the money. you could not make the atom bomb. it needed other countrys involed and make it go BOOM, lol. so america is not so inventive after all is it. its a well knowing fact that europe is far ahead of america most of you conpoments are made there, so my point is pull your head in your not so great, and if you think you are watch out ..THAT WILL B YOUR DOWNFALL

Vista, Ca.

#35095 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
and guess what we made you go to the moon we invented the first computer. which mmmm let me think o yea you use computers to get to the moon .. I think you should go to planet pluto lol hahahhahaha.. my god if you realy think that then you should go and see someone . you know and get HELP
Britain didn’t make us do anything except declare our independence.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35096 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We made the first working model, so in a sense we did invent it. Before that, it was only a theory.
you did not it was many countrys involed look it up gee it had taken thousands of people to make it happen from all over the world. just coz it was built there doesn't mean you invented it lol
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35097 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing and terrorizing civilians as a wartime strategy was a line you Europeans crossed long before the US ever got involved in WW2. Remember Warsaw, the Blitz, Malta and Rotterdam, not to mention British retaliation on Germany.
Fact is, far, far more civilians were incinerated by conventional bombs than those killed by nuclear weapons.
no shit...who invented the bouncing bomb / who invented bunker busters/ who invented the tall boy/who invented the incendiaries bomb wich did turn the tie in ww2 so dont go there theres to many to say
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35099 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain didn’t make us do anything except declare our independence.
and then you came begging back ,because we blocked america from trade. then you had to pay tax so we did make you do something,,,,,welcome to the modern world. look that up britain made the modern world as you see it to this day .thats why you look up to us

Vista, Ca.

#35100 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
and its 2 billon dollars wich it did cost but america did not put all 2 billion dollars all countrys put there fair share to it ..wasn't just america . shit go put your head in the sand will you. are you a ostrich are you about time you pulled your head out of the sand
Do you have a list of contributors and the amounts they contributed?

Vista, Ca.

#35101 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to take your Alzheimers meds again, Davey Boy:
Your ancestors murdered and terrorized 12 (twelve!) million Native Americans as a wartime strategy.
Here is an account of one of the millions of horrific atrocities:
"Cotton Mather compared them [Native Americans] to Satan and called it God’s work – and God’s will – to slaughter the heathen savages who stood in the way of Christianity.
As he aimed his howitzers on an encampment of unarmed Indians at Sand Creek, Colorado, in 1864, an army colonel named John Chivington, who had once said that thelives of Indian children should not be spared because “nits make lice,” told his officers:
“I have come to kill Indians, and believe it is right and honorable to use any means under God’s heaven to kill Indians.” Hundreds of Indian women, children, and old men were slaughtered in the Sand Creek massacre.
One officer who was present said later,“Women and children were killed and scalped, children shot at their mother’s breasts, and all the bodies mutilated in the most horrible manner. The dead bodies of females were profaned in such a manner that the recital is sickening.
The troopers cut off the vulvas of Indian women, stretched them over their saddle horns, then decorated their hatbands with them; some used the skin of brave’s scrotums and the breasts of Indian women as tobacco pouches, then showed off these trophies, together with the noses and ears of some of the Indians they had massacred, at the Denver Opera House."
http://espressostalinist.wordpress.com/genoci...
Speaking of Alzheimer’s, we’ve been through all this before. There were atrocities on both sides and as in all wars, the loser suffered the most.

I specifically referred to WW2 as a reference to the indiscriminate attacks on civilian populations as a tactic of modern war. If you want to look for earlier examples of war and genocide look at Rome, the Mongols, the Huns, the Egyptians, etc.

Vista, Ca.

#35102 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>and then you came begging back ,because we blocked america from trade. then you had to pay tax so we did make you do something,,,,,welcome to the modern world. look that up britain made the modern world as you see it to this day .thats why you look up to us
Show me the link.

Vista, Ca.

#35103 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>no shit...who invented the bouncing bomb / who invented bunker busters/ who invented the tall boy/who invented the incendiaries bomb wich did turn the tie in ww2 so dont go there theres to many to say
Captain 0 must really hate you.

Vista, Ca.

#35104 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
So why has the USA been engaging in premeditated mass murder from 1776
to this very day?
Are you proud of your government mass-murdering innocent people all around the world?
<quoted text>
You dipsh*t, Japan attacked an American MILITARY installation, in order to neutralize that threat. Their goal was NOT to bomb a U.S. city in order to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent CIVILIANS, like the regime in Washington did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Got it?
Well dipshit, the Japanese had bombed Nanking and hundreds of other cities across China before Pearl Harbor. They had already crossed the line. Manila, Darwin, and Singapore were bombed before the Doolittle raid even took place.

Vista, Ca.

#35105 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
even with the money. you could not make the atom bomb. it needed other countrys involed and make it go BOOM, lol. so america is not so inventive after all is it. its a well knowing fact that europe is far ahead of america most of you conpoments are made there, so my point is pull your head in your not so great, and if you think you are watch out ..THAT WILL B YOUR DOWNFALL
The point you’re missing is that WE made it happen and we would have made it happen with or without outside help. It is a small world and the theory of nuclear weapons like the theory of space travel had been around for years we simply used and assembled the necessary elements to make it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Catcher1 27,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,875
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 18,599
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Joe Fortuna 968,644
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Peace_Warrior 618,119
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 40 min Doctor REALITY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 57 min ImFree2Choose 1,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 636,820
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,706
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Gods Child 44,017
More from around the web