American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35065 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, America did and what does your incontinence have to do with anything, other than your poor hygiene, dirty little Bogan. <¦-o
then you no nothing ........ it was put together bye the u.s.a /britain/canada/and germany[former nazi physicists. completed the manhattan project to produce the first ATOM BOMB. this just shows you no NOTHING about history
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35066 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're a learned scholar in nuclear history, stool sample? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.
seems you no NOTHING aswell
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35067 May 3, 2013
the atom bomb was INVENTED by two refugee german scientits in BRITAIN PROFESSOR RUDOLPH PEIERIS AND OTTO FRISCH of birmingham university . they DESIGNED a blue print for making the FIRST atom bomb in 1940. /so pull your head in americans did NOT invent the atom bomb . I think all they invented is bull shit
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35068 May 3, 2013
if it wasnt for the atom. you would have had to go in to japan .mmmmm that woul have been fun now .so like I said your just brain washed. you americans will always will be. this will b your own downfall . you didn't invent the atom bomb you think you did,why because it was only put together in america. so brain washed you are. I fell very sorry for you. your goverment does not even teach history . so sad so sad

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35069 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>seems you no NOTHING aswell
The word your cannot spell is 'know', old freak. You're a very ignorant little man, aren't you? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35070 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>seems you no NOTHING aswell
Seems there's yet another word you 'carnt' spell 'aswell', dullard. <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35071 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your cannot spell is 'know', old freak. You're a very ignorant little man, aren't you? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.
hello you must b realy old hey, no is short for know gee get a life
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35072 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems there's yet another word you 'carnt' spell 'aswell', dullard. <¦-o
clueless .. what no come back about the atom bomb lol your so THICK
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35073 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you better read up a little don't you
dip shit
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35074 May 3, 2013
as for the manhattan project, mmmmmm a long time ago I told you. don't you remember. you gave in and said ok .gee you must be getting old
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35075 May 3, 2013
if anyone wants info on the manhattan project ...and who invented the atom .LOOK IT UP .dont let these brain dead yanks bull shit you

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35077 May 3, 2013
puke wrote:
if anyone wants info on the manhattan project ...and who invented the atom .LOOK IT UP .dont let these brain dead yanks bull shit you
No other country in the world could have, brought the Manhattan project to fruition at that time, ditch pig. <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35079 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No other country in the world could have, brought the Manhattan project to fruition at that time, ditch pig. <¦-o
so give me a american name who invented it ditch pig /gee must have used your brain on that saying lol
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35080 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>No other country in the world could have, brought the Manhattan project to fruition at that time, ditch pig. <¦-o
this has to b the best JOKE of the year

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#35081 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
the atom bomb was INVENTED by two refugee german scientits in BRITAIN PROFESSOR RUDOLPH PEIERIS AND OTTO FRISCH of birmingham university . they DESIGNED a blue print for making the FIRST atom bomb in 1940./so pull your head in americans did NOT invent the atom bomb . I think all they invented is bull shit
We didn’t invent the A bomb we just made it go boom. We didn’t invent stealth, we just made it fly. We didn’t invent the computer; we just created the PC and the software so that anyone could use them. We didn’t invent rockets; we just rode them to the moon and back. We didn’t invent the automobile, we just made them affordable. We didn’t invent the train, yet we have the largest railway system in the world. We didn’t invent democracy, yet we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Couple that with the thousands of items we did invent and you have a very high tech, advanced civilization and economy. In fact the world’s largest.

The US supersizes and takes everything to the next level. Did you ever wonder why the most successful British colony was the one that rejected British rule over two hundred years ago?

Vista, Ca.

#35082 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
if it wasnt for the atom. you would have had to go in to japan .mmmmm that woul have been fun now .so like I said your just brain washed. you americans will always will be. this will b your own downfall . you didn't invent the atom bomb you think you did,why because it was only put together in america. so brain washed you are. I fell very sorry for you. your goverment does not even teach history . so sad so sad
What you failed to understand is that if we hadn’t had the atom bomb, we would have come up with something else. In 1945, the US 7th fleet off the coast of Japan was larger than the rest of the world’s navies combined. The large scale bombing raids from the Marianas were destroying entire cities at a time and once Okinawa was secure the bombers would have been moved closer. Had we used the atom bomb on Tokyo in August of 1945, I doubt if anyone would have noticed. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen because they were still relatively unscathed. Japan was defeated, the atom bomb just made them accept it.
BTW-in 1945 just like today, the Aussies, the Brits and the Canadians were right by our sides.

Vista, Ca.

#35086 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>so give me a american name who invented it ditch pig /gee must have used your brain on that saying lol
Oppenheimer as head of the project comes to mind.

There were a lot of aspects to making the bomb. Producing the necessary ingredients and materials, designing and building the detonating system, and a thousand other items that had to be engineered and tested. By 1943 the US had spent over a billion dollars on the project while Britain had spent just a little over a half million pounds. Perhaps Britain would have eventually made a bomb and perhaps someday Britain will land on the moon.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35087 May 3, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn’t invent the A bomb we just made it go boom. We didn’t invent stealth, we just made it fly. We didn’t invent the computer; we just created the PC and the software so that anyone could use them. We didn’t invent rockets; we just rode them to the moon and back. We didn’t invent the automobile, we just made them affordable. We didn’t invent the train, yet we have the largest railway system in the world. We didn’t invent democracy, yet we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Couple that with the thousands of items we did invent and you have a very high tech, advanced civilization and economy. In fact the world’s largest.
The US supersizes and takes everything to the next level. Did you ever wonder why the most successful British colony was the one that rejected British rule over two hundred years ago?
ha so you didn't invent it.,,,,, gee and we brits could not drop it hey hahahaha lol what a joke lol

Vista, Ca.

#35088 May 3, 2013
Captain O wrote:
"The lies of Hiroshima live on, props in the war crimes of the 20th century
The 1945 attack was murder on an epic scale. In its victims' names, we must not allow a nuclear repeat in the Middle East
[...]
In the immediate aftermath of the bomb, the allied occupation authorities banned all mention of radiation poisoning and insisted that people had been killed or injured only by the bomb's blast.
It was the first big lie. "No radioactivity in Hiroshima ruin" said the front page of the New York Times, a classic of disinformation and journalistic abdication, which the Australian reporter Wilfred Burchett put right with his scoop of the century. "I write this as a warning to the world," reported Burchett in the Daily Express, having reached Hiroshima after a perilous journey, the first correspondent to dare.
He described hospital wards filled with people with no visible injuries but who were dying from what he called "an atomic plague". For telling this truth, his press accreditation was withdrawn, he was pilloried and smeared - and vindicated.
The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a criminal act on an epic scale.
It was premeditated mass murder that unleashed a weapon of intrinsic criminality.
For this reason its apologists have sought refuge in the mythology of the ultimate "good war", whose "ethical bath", as Richard Drayton called it, has allowed the west not only to expiate its bloody imperial past but to promote 60 years of rapacious war, always beneath the shadow of The Bomb."
[...]
Excerpt from the renowned British newspaper "The Guardian"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/ ...
For the retards like 1USA1 and Davey Boy, I repeat:
"The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a criminal act on an epic scale.
It was premeditated mass murder that unleashed a weapon of intrinsic criminality."
+++
I am Captain O and I approve this article.
What is war if not “premeditated mass murder”? Japan knew that when it attacked Pearl Harbor and killed over two thousand Americans.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35089 May 3, 2013
and guess what we made you go to the moon we invented the first computer. which mmmm let me think o yea you use computers to get to the moon .. I think you should go to planet pluto lol hahahhahaha.. my god if you realy think that then you should go and see someone . you know and get HELP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 981,426
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
More from around the web