American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35053 May 2, 2013
if GOD really bless u.s.a I would be a atheist
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35054 May 2, 2013
noteworthy date in 20th cebtury american history/ 1917 when world war 1 began /1918 when the u.s.a won ww1/1941 when world war 2 began/ 1945 when the u.s.a won ww2 ......... AS IF LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#35055 May 2, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
noteworthy date in 20th cebtury american history/ 1917 when world war 1 began /1918 when the u.s.a won ww1/1941 when world war 2 began/ 1945 when the u.s.a won ww2 ......... AS IF LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I have to ask you, old creep:

As you as dumb as you seem to be, or is that an act?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#35056 May 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask you, old creep:
As you as dumb as you seem to be, or is that an act?
I believe it just comes naturally to him

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#35057 May 2, 2013
puke that hates the usa wrote:
You'd be speaking Japanese, if the United States hadn't entered the war, degenerate fool. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35058 May 2, 2013
if GOD really bless u.s.a I would be a atheist
How would that go over at your Mosque, carpet kisser? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35059 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>hahahah so funny . I would not give this country up for nothing. lol I live very nice thanks. and I can at least go to the shops..or walk down the street without getting. stabed/SHOT/RAPED/GANG DRIVE BY SHOOTING/ SHOT BY YOUR OWN COPS /MUGED and so on get over it wake up your country is going down even by your own people
As long as you're wearing your burka, right little troll? <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35060 May 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>How would that go over at your Mosque, carpet kisser? <¦-o
lol I'M not a muslim .get over it INBREAD AMERICAN
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35061 May 2, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be speaking Japanese, if the United States hadn't entered the war, degenerate fool. <¦-o
so america invented the atom bomb did they ,,,,, ha hahah dont make me piss my pants . you didnt

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35062 May 2, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>so america invented the atom bomb did they ,,,,, ha hahah dont make me piss my pants . you didnt
Yes, America did and what does your incontinence have to do with anything, other than your poor hygiene, dirty little Bogan. <¦-o

USA

#35064 May 2, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>so america invented the atom bomb did they ,,,,, ha hahah dont make me piss my pants . you didnt
So now you're a learned scholar in nuclear history, stool sample? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35065 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, America did and what does your incontinence have to do with anything, other than your poor hygiene, dirty little Bogan. <¦-o
then you no nothing ........ it was put together bye the u.s.a /britain/canada/and germany[former nazi physicists. completed the manhattan project to produce the first ATOM BOMB. this just shows you no NOTHING about history
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35066 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're a learned scholar in nuclear history, stool sample? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.
seems you no NOTHING aswell
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35067 May 3, 2013
the atom bomb was INVENTED by two refugee german scientits in BRITAIN PROFESSOR RUDOLPH PEIERIS AND OTTO FRISCH of birmingham university . they DESIGNED a blue print for making the FIRST atom bomb in 1940. /so pull your head in americans did NOT invent the atom bomb . I think all they invented is bull shit
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35068 May 3, 2013
if it wasnt for the atom. you would have had to go in to japan .mmmmm that woul have been fun now .so like I said your just brain washed. you americans will always will be. this will b your own downfall . you didn't invent the atom bomb you think you did,why because it was only put together in america. so brain washed you are. I fell very sorry for you. your goverment does not even teach history . so sad so sad

USA

#35069 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>seems you no NOTHING aswell
The word your cannot spell is 'know', old freak. You're a very ignorant little man, aren't you? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#35070 May 3, 2013
nuke the usa wrote:
<quoted text>seems you no NOTHING aswell
Seems there's yet another word you 'carnt' spell 'aswell', dullard. <¦-o
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35071 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your cannot spell is 'know', old freak. You're a very ignorant little man, aren't you? Tell me all about the Manhattan Project.
hello you must b realy old hey, no is short for know gee get a life
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35072 May 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems there's yet another word you 'carnt' spell 'aswell', dullard. <¦-o
clueless .. what no come back about the atom bomb lol your so THICK
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#35073 May 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you better read up a little don't you
dip shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 595,590
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Zoltaire 852,804
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min juts fooky 444,010
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Justise League 5,752
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Name appears on post 612,575
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Jac 100,563
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Hatheist Nightmare 53,422
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 720
More from around the web