American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34945 May 1, 2013
"DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY by General Douglas MacArthur

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/macarthur-dut...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34946 May 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HOW'S THE GOVERNMENTTOPIX CENSOR TODAY, GETTING OLD???
How many TV stations do you watch in your backward shit hole of a primitive country, stooge? Why are all your programs about your fat-ass 'leader' and his military junta?
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#34952 May 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose your beloved Adolf Hitler, didn't have any innocent blood on his hands, little Nazi.
<¦-o
better look into history a little bit, americans have innocent blood on there hands aswell , even in there own country , just shows me that americans carnt look into there own mistakes. morons
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#34955 May 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you did, you don't seem to hide it very well, deviant Nazi. <¦-o
you always pull other countrys down ,but you really don't relize what theses countrys give do you. you would be 40 years behind if it wasnt for europe ,so why not be gratfull of what they do.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34956 May 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Again i'm Anti American and a War Mongering baboon!
Right, Suzie the pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34957 May 1, 2013
I blow the usa wrote:
<quoted text>better look into history a little bit, americans have innocent blood on there hands aswell , even in there own country , just shows me that americans carnt look into there own mistakes. morons
Just as you can't spell or understand simple concepts, imbecile? I don't think so.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34961 May 1, 2013
IT APPEARS ONE-HALF OF THE TROOPS WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE UNITE4D STAT4E MILITARY SINCE 1990 ARE MOSTLY DEAD OR DISABLED ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT FIGURES THERE ALL BUT COVERED UP BY THE U.SS. GOVERNMENT.

FIFTY PERCENT CASUALTIES IN WAR IS VERY HIGH AND IT'S NO WONDER THEY LOST BOTH WARS. NOW IT'S A MATTER OF LURING THE TERROR CLOWNS INTO ONE MORE BIG BATTLE, SYRIA, FOR THE FINAL DEFEAT OF THE TERROR REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34966 May 1, 2013
AND WHAT DOES THE SICK OLD GAY MAN OF TOPIX HAVE TO SAY NOW???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Suzie the pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34967 May 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again my name is idiot and i'm AntiAmerican and a whoreMongering baboon! bwhahahhaha!
Can you say duh-HEW, genius?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34968 May 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT APPEARS ONE-HALF OF THE TROOPS WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE HE TERROR CLOWNS INTO ONE MORE BIG BATTLE, SYRIA, FOR THE FINAL DEFEAT OF THE TERROR REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
It's easy to see the North Koreans are forbidden by their masters to contact the outside world.

Why doesn't North Korean have mechanised agriculture? No wonder you people eat tree bark and rats.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34969 May 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me, creep. What DOES that diseased kim il sung have to say, stooge?
Did you inherit any of his venereal diseases from your mother?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34970 May 1, 2013
love the usa wrote:
<quoted text>better look into history a little bit, americans have innocent blood on there hands aswell , even in there own country , just shows me that americans carnt look into there own mistakes. morons
And maybe you should look at history as well you illiterate poof.
How did Australia come about?
A penal colony..
Who was sent to the penal colony????
I can tell you of at least one..My Irish Great Grandfather whose only 'Crime' was to oppose English rule of Erin...My Irish Great Grandmother from County Cork followed him voluntarily and came to the US in 1906 and lived to age 97 and died a PROUD Irish AMERICAN...To this day, the English are killing Irish Patriots and occupying Irish land.
Lets go back even farther in English history when the English occupied Scotland and Raped murdered, subjected and enslaved the Scottish people...William Wallace kicked the crap out of Edward I, however was betrayed by a friend...This friend then learned from the errors he made and then kicked England's ass out of Scotland, making Scotland a separate Nation...I have the blood of Robert the Bruce and the Duke of Argyll in my veins....
You? You're just an Bloody English Mutt who 'Carnt talk or 'rite english'.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34972 May 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT APPEARS ONE-HALF OF THE TROOPS WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE UNITE4D STAT4E MILITARY SINCE 1990 ARE MOSTLY DEAD OR DISABLED ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT FIGURES THERE ALL BUT COVERED UP BY THE U.SS. GOVERNMENT.
FIFTY PERCENT CASUALTIES IN WAR IS VERY HIGH AND IT'S NO WONDER THEY LOST BOTH WARS. NOW IT'S A MATTER OF LURING THE TERROR CLOWNS INTO ONE MORE BIG BATTLE, SYRIA, FOR THE FINAL DEFEAT OF THE TERROR REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
"...ARE MOSTLY DEAD..." How can you be "mostly dead?" Either you are or you ain't!

An NFL Fan

USA

#34973 May 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again i'm Anti American and your foot stool Whore Mongering baboon! bwhahahhaha
Nice sentence, imbecile.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34974 May 1, 2013
DuNG wrote:
I'm still here Fucknuts....Why don't you come on over here with the rest of your malnourished, dope smoking Buckethead comrades and see how disabled I am...
Boy, do you REALLY believe this dribble your political officer feeds you?
Boy, don't you EVER get tired of being laughed at???
You know, if you ever get a chance to vacation in China(Though I doubt they want your Monkey ass in their Country), instead of going to the Forbidden City to get a little(and I do mean a LITTLE)'sumpin,sumpin' in your backside, go to the US Embassy and ask for asylum, hell, if you ask, I'll bet they would even feed you a REAL Steak......Your first!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34975 May 1, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again i'm Antiwar American and you NFL our War Mongering baboon! bwhahahhaha
Boy, I got you 'figgered' out now...
I hear the DT's can suck Boy...
I heard Customs just caught a couple hundred pounds of Khat coming into the Country...IT'S GOOD FOR YOU SON!!!DRY OUT, GET CLEAN, MAYBE NOW YOUR BRAIN WILL START TO REPAIR ITSELF!!!!
It could happen????BBHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWW!! !!!!!!!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34976 May 1, 2013
outside

AND HERE'S THE CONFUSED HOMOSEXUAL NFLFUCKFACE BLEATING THE REGIME'S PROPAGANDA LINE WHILE IGNORING THE HEAVY U.SS.A TROOPS CASUALTIES IN THE LAST 20 YEARS THAT'S ABOUT 50 PERCENT, MOSTLY DEAD, IN THE SECRET U.SS.A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD WON'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO SOON FOR THE NEXT U.SS.A WAR AS 35,000 U.SS.A TROOPS ARE ON THE WAY TO JORDAN AS THIS IS BEING READ.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see the North Koreans are forbidden by their masters to contact the outside world.
Why doesn't North Korean have mechanised agriculture? No wonder you people eat tree bark and rats.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34981 May 1, 2013
DuNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dung..Answer me this...
What is the DPRK famous for???
Russia....The best Vodka in the World, Tchaikovsky, the Bolshei Ballet, the Hermitige etc....
China, One of the oldest cultures, inventors of gun powder, the Great Wall, some of the greatest art in history and GREAT food...
Japan, Occupied the entire Korean Peninsula for over 50 yrs, using your mother and Grandmother as 'Comfort Girls'.
ROK, Samsung, Soju, KIA etc..
Germany, The best Beer on the Planet, incredible Sausage, once occupied the whole of Europe, Beethoven,Wagner, Bach, Handel, Mendelsohn etc....
Shall I go on????
Again...What is the DPRK famous for???
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34982 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>sO, yOU POSTER usa TELLING ME YOU DEALING WITH KHAT! aND THE NOT LEAST OF YOU WORRIES , THE iNT'L WaR CRimes Tribinal had tried Bush & co for war crimes against humanity, your next our poster US war monger
Huuhhhh???
I told you son, lay off that Narcotic...That shit done made you "Null and Void"...You do know you only have so many brain cells don't you?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34983 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>LOOK, I'M A MEATHEAD! SORRY!
Lay off that Khat and you WILL dry out son..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Nohweh 71,855
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 36 min Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 43 min Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 47 min Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 56 min Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Big Al 447,425