“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34888 Apr 30, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I are a moron, who is uneducated and dumb grunting grunter of war monering airhead meathead who support whores and violence, and US manifest Destiny and US militaristic Neo-imperialist...
Your sense of the English language is primitive, Somalian pirate. Why doesn't it ever improve?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34889 Apr 30, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the slaughter of 80,000 Syrians?
Captain zer0 is a Nazi, that is a part time commie, he loves this kinda thing. The more dead the better, as far as he's cocerned, then he'll blame it on America.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34895 Apr 30, 2013
The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place

SURE, 4,000 DEAD,(LAUGHTER) TRY OVER 2 MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS SINCE 1990 TO 2007 WHICH WAS 6 YEARS AGO.

CANNOT PASTE THE LINK AS THE TOPIX GOVERNMENT CENSORS DELETE SO JUST CUT AND PASTE TO GET TO THE RELEVANT SITE.

Gulf War Veterans Information System May 2007
Undiagnosed Illness (UDX)
Compensation and Pension Statistics

May 2007

Category Conflict Total

Service Members 6,799,744

Estimated Living Veterans 4,499,518

DEAD U.S. troops 2,312,675

Clearly the government and mainstream media has managed to keep these millions of Gulf War casualties and deaths out of view of the public. It's as though the million plus disabled and dead U.S. Gulf War Veterans never even existed.

The VA report indicates that 2,312,675 U.S. troops who were on active duty between August 1990 and August 2007, have died. Clearly millions of soldiers on active duty in and from 1990 are not dead of old age or natural causes by 2007.

The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place

YEP, IN 2007 2,312,675 U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD SINCE 1990 FROM THE EFFECTS OF WAR, THATíS 35 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS THAT ARE NOW DEAD; AND THESE FIGURES ARE FROM 6 YEARS AGO.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Henry Kissinger of US TLC
"
if we can't control Latin America, how can we dominate the world?

USA

#34897 Apr 30, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That whole post no 34888 is my post !
I am a somalian pirate and anti-American! Get this english translated you war mongering NFL the warring baboom meathead! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
It's your post, imbecile. Why do you continue to copy/paste? You're a very dumb Somalian pirate, aren't you?

USA

#34898 Apr 30, 2013
DUNG wrote:
U.S. TROOPS THAT ARE NOW DEAD; AND THESE FIGURES ARE FROM 6 YEARS AGO.
<quoted text>
Why doesn't that creepy fat 'leader' of yours pave the North Korean roads, slave?

USA

#34901 Apr 30, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again Repeat I am a somalian pirate and anti-American puke!
I am another insipid fool, a mendacious obsequious subservient of a War mongering barbarian in our presence, for my many play! I eat hiney melon ! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
Nicely put, imbecile. Besides piracy, what do you do for a living?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34904 Apr 30, 2013
US huge cargo plane shot down in northern Afghanistan

PARWAN, Apr. 30 Ė The Islamic Emirateís Mujahideen shot down a huge cargo plane with heavy loads of US invaders near Bagram Airbase , Parwan province on Monday, the second day of county wide campaign, Operation Khalid bin Walid. The plane went down after coming under rocket fire and was set on fire and burned down completely. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

YEP, SHOT DOWN BY THE AFGHAN RESISTANCE.

The Guardian 2013-04-30: Taliban claimed responsibility for downing Boeing 747-400 in which all seven on board died, but Nato says claims are false A civilian cargo plane owned by a US company crashed soon after takeoff on Monday at Bagram airfield, north of the Afghan capital, killing all seven people on board, the US-led military coalition has said. The Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for downing the Boeing... more Ľ

SHOT DOWN, AND WHO'S ALWAYS LYING, OF COURSE, THE PENTAGON MAFIA WHERE WAR IS A BUSINESS.

SO
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34906 Apr 30, 2013
ACCORDING TO THE FORTH GENEVA CONVENTION OF 1949 NFLFUCKFACE COULD FACE THE COURT TRIAL AND GET ONLY LIFE IN PRISON BUT THE ELECTRIC CHAIR WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION, DON'T YOU THINK?
NFL you be soon or later try for War crimes against humanity , just like Bush & Co had been tried for War crimes at The International War Crimes Tribunal.
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

USA

#34908 May 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FUCK MY FACE PLEASE! I LOVE IN PRISON BUT THE ELECTRIC BUTT PLUG WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION, DON'T YOU THINK?
<quoted text>
You're a typically bloodthirsty primitive North korean, aren't you, pig-faced slime. How's your fat boy 'leader' doing in his luxury bunker, slave?

USA

#34909 May 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That's my post!
Repeat I am a somalian butt pirate anti- American!

I am yet another insipid fool, a mendacious obsequious subservient of a War mongering barbarian in our presence, for my many play!

My english is shit I am a war mongering illiterate creep and a warring baboom meathead! I eat lots of a hiney melon ! DUH!!!
At least you admit what you are, imbecile.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34910 May 1, 2013
idiotSOMALIANchocolateFACEpira te wrote:
<quoted text>Again , answering to your 2 previous , as you changed it, and Repeat Not a somalian pirate but anti-war American! Yet another insipid fool, a mendacious obsequious subservient of a War mongering barbarian in our presence, for my many play! Get this english translated you war mongering NFL the warring baboom meathead! Have a hiney melon ! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yes you are Somalian, CHOCOLATE FACE. Your pigeon English gives it away, foreign fool. You keep stringing redundant non applicable adjectives together; in a failed attempt to appear to have a command of a language, that obviously you know nothing of, pirate lackey. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34911 May 1, 2013
Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect black people way more than whities, because blacks have big rope.
As for gays, I don't deny that I am one!
Even if you did, you don't seem to hide it very well, deviant Nazi. <¶-o

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34912 May 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE UNITE4DE STATE5S GOVERNMENT COMMITS 60 CRIMES A MINUTE DAY AND NIGHT; EVEN WHEN SLEEPING.
<quoted text>
Stanley says that the Chinks and the North Koreans do Not sleep.

They spend their time wonderin' where the next meal is comin' from.

By the vey, Kim Jung Un has begun to run outta rice tooooooooooo.

Go Figure

Location hidden

#34913 May 1, 2013
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney,

War is the biggest business in America.
As General George Patton said "thank God for war. It give us the right to kill murdering bastards like you".

Go Figure

Location hidden

#34914 May 1, 2013
U. Alexis Johnson, US Under Secretary of State in 1971
about American carpet-bombing of Laos which killed hundreds-of-thousands of civilians
"
The Laos operation is something of which we can be proud as Americans. It has involved virtually no American casualties. What we are getting for our money there ... is, I think, to use the old phrase, very cost effective.
Stanley says that he loved the smell of napalm in the morning.

Along with the smell of crispy, slant-eyed Chinks.

Go Figure

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34915 May 1, 2013
BIGidiotCHOCOLATEfaceSamolianP IRATE wrote:
Muhammad Farred Aidid, Somalian Warlord and Pirate King.

"There can only be peace in victory" "Pirating is the biggest business in Somalia."
Have you raped any ship captains lately, little savage pirate? <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34916 May 1, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ACCORDING TO THE FORTH GENEVA CONVENTION OF 1949 NFLFUCKFACE COULD FACE THE COURT TRIAL AND GET ONLY LIFE IN PRISON BUT THE ELECTRIC CHAIR WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION, DON'T YOU THINK?
<quoted text>
Did your political officer give you a bullwhipping, for getting off track and cruising the Canadian Forums, little barbarian? <¶-o

Location hidden

#34920 May 1, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you raped any ship captains lately, little savage pirate? <¶-o
Both Stanley and I think that they have given up trying to do this as they have very small penises.

Go Figure
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

#34921 May 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Yahchanan is a good example of what happens when you mix paranoia and stupidity
<quoted text>
why Don't you explain how you are a catholick and a jew....a zionist jew....And how you steal old peoples savings...with your suck ass investments.
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

#34922 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>NAFTA and FTA deals had ruined American economic /financial well being and here these our Dumb Americans Sheeoples support them evil US militaristic Neo-imperialist ill agendas! Paradoxically Ironic! To laugh or cry? BWHAHHAHAHAHAAa
Who the hell knows what to do.....when 90% of the people are brainwashed I don't see any change coming....until it get worse.then they still will not wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Osmius 779,174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min StarC 560,733
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Marlowe Super Dog 441,824
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Pegasus 265,582
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 175,792
Gay snapchat names 1 hr joe_n07 185
Are our soldiers traitors? 1 hr MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 8 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web