|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:

SO HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE SO UNINFORMED AS THESE HERE IN YOUR LIFE?

<quoted text>

AND OF COURSE YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE HIGHLY AND TIGHTLY CONTROLLED MEDIA IN THE UNITE4D STAT3ES THERE THAT'S AT THE PRESENT TIME BEING BROKEN DOWN BY THE INTERNET AND RESULTING IN THE PROLIFERATION OF A REAL FREE MEDIA ENHANCED BY THE COSTS OF PUBLISHING HAVING DECLINED SIGNIFICANTLY TO WHERE ANYONE CAN NOW PUBLISH INFORMATION AT A MODEST COST.
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Deng. The lack of education, common sense, honor, civility and moral values among the hillbilly posters are indeed shocking.
Well, it's 2:24 in Germany now, so I'm off to hit the sack.
Good night and sleep tight!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:

<quoted text>

America has countless gas chambers throughout the country where human beings are savagely being gassed to death with excruciating pain. Even innocent people are murdered this way.

This America makes me sick to my stomach.

80,000 SYRIANS???

THE WHITEHOUSE REGIME IS BEHIND THESE DEATHS AS IT'S A PART OF THEIR POLITICS--TERRORISM--SO WHACHA T'INK, GIVE OBAMA AND HIS FINANCIERS AND CRONIES THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IN A PUBLIC DISPLAY???
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the slaughter of 80,000 Syrians?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

DENG wrote:
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
America has countless gas chambers throughout the country where human beings are savagely being gassed to death with excruciating pain. Even innocent people are murdered this way.
This America makes me sick to my stomach.
80,000 SYRIANS???
THE WHITEHOUSE REGIME IS BEHIND THESE DEATHS AS IT'S A PART OF THEIR POLITICS--TERRORISM--SO WHACHA T'INK, GIVE OBAMA AND HIS FINANCIERS AND CRONIES THE ELECTRIC CHAIR IN A PUBLIC DISPLAY???
<quoted text>
Why is China financing the mass murders? America is just a proxy for the regime in China, bought and paid for.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceMAKEPEACE wrote:
Ralph Nader,
(Norman Mailer, Why are we at war?, p56)
"
The United States currently consumes 19.5 million barrels a day, or 26% of daily global oil consumption.... The U.S.[has to import] 9.8 million barrels a day, or more than half the oil we consume....
The surest way for the U.S. to sustain its overwhelming dependence upon oil is to control the sixty-seven percent of the world's proven oil reserves that lie below the sands of the Persian Gulf. Iraq alone has proven reserves of 112.5 billion barrels, or 11% of the world's remaining supply.... Only Saudi Arabia has more.
Well, it's the first of the month which means Chocolate Face can get 'Spun' and go on his monthly "Spam Fest"...Don't worry everybody, in a week or so he will be out of welfare money and meth...
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect black people way more than whities, because blacks behave like human beings -- a trait that rednecks lack.
As for gays, I don't hate them as long as none of them get near my rope. On this occasion, I'd like to congratulate Willie Nelson on his 80th birthday, one of the greatest country singers, who also performed the following song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I like Willie he is one of the few that are left I think It is the bud he smokes keeping him alive.One of my last cousins drinks and smokes every day....Any who glad to see you shearing the sheep...Yahweh bless John.
Yahchanan

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
Addendum:
"One in 100: Behind Bars in America 2008
by the Pew Center on the States
The Largest Prison Population, the Highest Incarceration Rate
The United States incarcerates more people than any country in the world, including the far more populous nation of China.
At the start of the new year, the American penal system held more than 2.3 million adults. China was second, with 1.5 million people behind bars, and Russia was a distant third with 890,000 inmates, according to the latest available figures.
Beyond the sheer number of inmates, America also is the global leader in the rate at which it incarcerates its citizenry, outpacing nations like South Africa and Iran.
In Germany, 93 people are in prison for every 100,000 adults and children. In the U.S, the rate is roughly eight times that, or 750 per 100,000."
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2008/prison01...
Can anybody please explain to me why America has the largest numbers of criminals in the world?
Why do so many Americans become criminals?
what is bad is most are doing time for petty drug charges.And part of the reason is the evil beastly system can not provide jobs they out source them to other country making the company's traders to society. greedy bastards.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Yahchanan is a good example of what happens when you mix paranoia and stupidity
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>what is bad is most are doing time for petty drug charges.And part of the reason is the evil beastly system can not provide jobs they out source them to other country making the company's traders to society. greedy bastards.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
" The crimes of the U.S. throughout the world have been systematic, constant, clinical, remorseless, and fully documented but nobody talks about them."
Harold Pinter, English dramatist
Come on, foreigner. I want to see you fumble with your words, and this copy/paste shit isn't cutting it for my entertainment value. Just try to say things in your own confused way and let me laugh at your low Somalian pirate mentality.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

THE UNITE4DE STATE5S GOVERNMENT COMMITS 60 CRIMES A MINUTE DAY AND NIGHT; EVEN WHEN SLEEPING.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Coming to grips with these U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.
Certainly, there are other local, regional, national and international factors in many of these operations, but if the CIA were tried fairly in a U.S. court, under U.S. law, the principle of complicity, incitement, riot, and mayhem would clearly apply. In the United States, if you hire someone to commit a murder your sentence may be approximately the same as that of the murderer himself.
Who are these six million people we have killed in the interest of American national security? Conservatives tell us, "It's a dangerous world. Our enemies have to die so we can be safe and secure." Some of them say, "I'm sorry, but that's the way the world is. We have to accept this reality and defend ourselves, to make our nation safe and insure our way of life."
Since 1954, however, we have not parachuted teams into the Soviet Union - our number one enemy - to destabilize that country... Neither do we run these violent operations in England, France, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, or Switzerland. Since the mid-1950s they have all been conducted in Third World countries where governments do not have the power to force the United States to stop its brutal and destabilizing campaigns.
One might call this the "Third World War." It is a war that has been fought by the United States against the Third World. Others call it the Cold War and focus on the anti-Communist and anti-Soviet rationales, but the dead are not Soviets; they are people of the Third World. It might also be called the Forty-Year War, like the Thirty-Year and Hundred-Year Wars in Europe, for this one began when the CIA was founded in 1947 and continues today. Altogether, perhaps twenty million people died in the Cold War. As wars go, it has been the second or third most destructive of human life in all of history, after World War I and World War II.
The six million people the CIA has helped to kill are people of the Mitumba Mountains of the Congo, the jungles of Southeast Asia, and the hills of northern Nicaragua. They are people without ICBMs or armies or navies, incapable of doing physical damage to the United States the 22,000 killed in Nicaragua, for example, are not Russians; they are not Cuban soldiers or advisors; they are not even mostly Sandinistas. A majority are rag-poor peasants, including large numbers of women and children.
Communists? Hardly, since the dead Nicaraguans are predominantly Roman Catholics. Enemies of the United States? That description doesn't fit either, because the thousands of witnesses who have lived in Nicaraguan villages with the people since 1979 testify that the Nicaraguans are the warmest people on the face of the earth, that they love people from the United States, and they simply cannot understand why our leaders would want to spend $1 billion on a contra force designed to murder people and wreck the country."
John Stockwell, former CIA (from books, speeches...
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

HEY NFLFUCKFACE IS YOUR TOPIX-ZIONIST CENSOR ASLEEP???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, foreigner. I want to see you fumble with your words, and this copy/paste shit isn't cutting it for my entertainment value. Just try to say things in your own confused way and let me laugh at your low Somalian pirate mentality.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a somalian pirate but anti American! Yet another insipid foring baboom meathead! Have a hiney melon ! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
You copy/pasted from your own idiotic archive, creep.

As usual, you disappoint.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
HEY NFL FUCK MY FACE PLEASE!
<quoted text>
You're one of the few dirty North Korean vassals able to access the internet, aren't you, pig-faced slave? Why do your despots forbid the citizens from viewing the outside world?

Did you inherit any of the many venereal diseases passed down from Kim il sung? is it true he acquired his condition from livestock?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I are a moron, who is uneducated and dumb grunting grunter of war monering airhead meathead who support whores and violence, and US manifest Destiny and US militaristic Neo-imperialist...
Your sense of the English language is primitive, Somalian pirate. Why doesn't it ever improve?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the slaughter of 80,000 Syrians?
Captain zer0 is a Nazi, that is a part time commie, he loves this kinda thing. The more dead the better, as far as he's cocerned, then he'll blame it on America.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place

SURE, 4,000 DEAD,(LAUGHTER) TRY OVER 2 MILLION DEAD U.S. TROOPS SINCE 1990 TO 2007 WHICH WAS 6 YEARS AGO.

CANNOT PASTE THE LINK AS THE TOPIX GOVERNMENT CENSORS DELETE SO JUST CUT AND PASTE TO GET TO THE RELEVANT SITE.

Gulf War Veterans Information System May 2007
Undiagnosed Illness (UDX)
Compensation and Pension Statistics

May 2007

Category Conflict Total

Service Members 6,799,744

Estimated Living Veterans 4,499,518

DEAD U.S. troops 2,312,675

Clearly the government and mainstream media has managed to keep these millions of Gulf War casualties and deaths out of view of the public. It's as though the million plus disabled and dead U.S. Gulf War Veterans never even existed.

The VA report indicates that 2,312,675 U.S. troops who were on active duty between August 1990 and August 2007, have died. Clearly millions of soldiers on active duty in and from 1990 are not dead of old age or natural causes by 2007.

The official Veterans report clearly blows the 4,000 dead veterans the government and mainstream media are reporting out of the gulf as a complete and utter lie. Millions of U.S. Gulf War troops are disabled and dead. This is no greater lie than the lies the government used to get the U.S. into the war in the first place

YEP, IN 2007 2,312,675 U.S. TROOPS ARE DEAD SINCE 1990 FROM THE EFFECTS OF WAR, THAT’S 35 PERCENT OF THE U.S. TROOPS THAT ARE NOW DEAD; AND THESE FIGURES ARE FROM 6 YEARS AGO.
Henry Kissinger of US TLC
"
if we can't control Latin America, how can we dominate the world?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That whole post no 34888 is my post !
I am a somalian pirate and anti-American! Get this english translated you war mongering NFL the warring baboom meathead! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
It's your post, imbecile. Why do you continue to copy/paste? You're a very dumb Somalian pirate, aren't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
U.S. TROOPS THAT ARE NOW DEAD; AND THESE FIGURES ARE FROM 6 YEARS AGO.
<quoted text>
Why doesn't that creepy fat 'leader' of yours pave the North Korean roads, slave?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again Repeat I am a somalian pirate and anti-American puke!
I am another insipid fool, a mendacious obsequious subservient of a War mongering barbarian in our presence, for my many play! I eat hiney melon ! BWBAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
Nicely put, imbecile. Besides piracy, what do you do for a living?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

US huge cargo plane shot down in northern Afghanistan

PARWAN, Apr. 30 – The Islamic Emirate’s Mujahideen shot down a huge cargo plane with heavy loads of US invaders near Bagram Airbase , Parwan province on Monday, the second day of county wide campaign, Operation Khalid bin Walid. The plane went down after coming under rocket fire and was set on fire and burned down completely. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

YEP, SHOT DOWN BY THE AFGHAN RESISTANCE.

The Guardian 2013-04-30: Taliban claimed responsibility for downing Boeing 747-400 in which all seven on board died, but Nato says claims are false A civilian cargo plane owned by a US company crashed soon after takeoff on Monday at Bagram airfield, north of the Afghan capital, killing all seven people on board, the US-led military coalition has said. The Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for downing the Boeing... more »

SHOT DOWN, AND WHO'S ALWAYS LYING, OF COURSE, THE PENTAGON MAFIA WHERE WAR IS A BUSINESS.

SO
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ACCORDING TO THE FORTH GENEVA CONVENTION OF 1949 NFLFUCKFACE COULD FACE THE COURT TRIAL AND GET ONLY LIFE IN PRISON BUT THE ELECTRIC CHAIR WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION, DON'T YOU THINK?
NFL you be soon or later try for War crimes against humanity , just like Bush & Co had been tried for War crimes at The International War Crimes Tribunal.
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,441 - 27,460 of37,858
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

506 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Divinity Surgeon 216,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 680,104
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 398
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min who 250,371
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 19 min Dr J 132
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 21 min bill34b87 246
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Sheilaa 109,551
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 512,087
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••