Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SEE NOW, EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN THE LAST 20 HAS HAD U.S. TROOPS DUMPED AND BURIED THERE.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain zer0 wrote:
A shocking book about the reality in America:
"The book we would like to bring to your attention is DISCOVERING AMERICA AS IT IS by Valdas Anelauskas, a monumental study of the devastating effect American-style ultra-capitalism is having on the American people -- something that people in other countries, and Europeans in particular, need to know, as the American Way is going global.
This book raises serious questions concerning America's role as a leading model for development, and even as to its future capacity to compete due to the deterioration of its "human capital" -- the American people -- resulting from its anti-social domestic policies.
Valdas Anelauskas is a Lithuanian journalist and former anti-Soviet dissident who was expelled from the USSR for his human rights activities. He was received in the U.S. as a high profile political dissident, and initially even addressed American audiences alongside powerful right-wing American politicians like Newt Gingrich.
While many anti-Soviet human rights activists turned to the United States to champion their cause, and many even emigrated to the USA, few have publicly exposed their view of human rights as practiced in the United States. That fact, in itself, would make DISCOVERING AMERICA AS IT IS an important book, coming as it does from someone of this background.
Ten years of observation of American reality has led Anelauskas to conclude that the U.S. extreme capitalist system represents an even greater threat than Soviet mock-communism to the well-being of the world.
He paints an extraordinary portrait of the America he discovered -- the true America, as it exists in actuality, for most Americans. His book explores with shock and indignation the lot of vast millions of ordinary people in the richest country in the world, which surely could treat its citizens at least as well as other industrialized nations do, but refuses to.
Thirteen highly documented chapters -- on poverty, crime, health, education, homelessness, income inequities and the replacement of welfare by "workfare" (which appears to be reintroducing slavery to America)-- detail the public disarray which results from an unfettered system of great wealth where the rich determine the social priorities.
This is hardly the America of the movies and the slick magazines which bedazzle the world with images of American prosperity.
Continued:
http://members.efn.org/~rolanda/discovering/b...
+++
I am Captain O and I'm a real piece of shit.
LOL, the author of your stupid book is just another Nazi like you are, fool. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
SEE NOW, EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN THE LAST 20 HAS HAD U.S. TROOPS DUMPED AND BURIED THERE.
The generals of the DPRK no longer will take orders from a fat ass fairy like Kim Jong-un. How does it make you feel, that your leader was Dennis Rodman's bitch, little slave?
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

American soldiers : Dont ask, dont tell.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain A-hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, 1USA1 told his recruiter flat-out that he's a buttpirate, so missed the chance of being deployed to Afghanistan and getting his arse busted by the Taliban.
Back to your homoerotic fantasies again Nelly? I knew you couldn't resist it for long.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Queer to the Max wrote:
American soldiers : Dont ask, dont tell.
You on the other hand are such a flamer, that the question need not be brought up, fairy. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your homoerotic fantasies again Nelly? I knew you couldn't resist it for long.
Captain zer0 is a Nazi, they're pretty big into that sorta thing.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain zer0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, 1USA1 told his recruiter flat-out that he's a buttpirate, so missed the chance of being deployed to Afghanistan and getting his arse busted by the Taliban.
When are you going to renew your Swedish proxy, so you can drop your Nazi gag and go back to being Horse Manure the commie? You must miss bragging about your Swedish Balls and Kielbasa old queen. <¦-o
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
I've just seen a mind-boggling documentary about the prison-industrial complex in America where the most prisoners in the world -- both guilty and not guilty -- are locked away:
http://www.tvinfo.de/fernsehprogramm/sendung/...
Here's the film which is translated into German, so German language skills are required which the rednecks on this thread typically lack though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You saying America should install ovens in the prisons?
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Germans are the sons and daughters of Satan. I wouldn't be surprised if World War 3 had Germany at it's center.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
Addendum:
"One in 100: Behind Bars in America 2008
by the Pew Center on the States
The Largest Prison Population, the Highest Incarceration Rate
The United States incarcerates more people than any country in the world, including the far more populous nation of China.
At the start of the new year, the American penal system held more than 2.3 million adults. China was second, with 1.5 million people behind bars, and Russia was a distant third with 890,000 inmates, according to the latest available figures.
Beyond the sheer number of inmates, America also is the global leader in the rate at which it incarcerates its citizenry, outpacing nations like South Africa and Iran.
In Germany, 93 people are in prison for every 100,000 adults and children. In the U.S, the rate is roughly eight times that, or 750 per 100,000."
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2008/prison01...
Can anybody please explain to me why America has the largest numbers of criminals in the world?
Why do so many Americans become criminals?
You saying America should install ovens in the prisons?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

HERE'S FUCKFACE AGAIN, ALQAEDA'S BIGGEST TOPIX FRIEND.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
America has countless gas chambers throughout the country where human beings are savagely being gassed to death with excruciating pain. Even innocent people are murdered this way.
This America makes me sick to my stomach.
How do you feel about the slaughter of 80,000 Syrians?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
HERE PLEASE FUCK MY FACE AGAIN,
<quoted text>
How's you fat little livestock loving 'leader' dong in his bunker today, bootlicker? Have they sent any of your family members 'to the mountains' yet?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
America already has them all over the country, and that's wrong. Not only is it against the most basic human rights, but it's also incredibly disgusting when you consider that the U.S. government has been gassing prisoners to death since the 1920s with cyanide, leading to a painful death such as shown in this documentary photo:
http://library.thinkquest.org/23685/data/cham...
How do you feel about the slaughter of 80,000 Syrians?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain A-hole wrote:
<quoted text>

My solution would be to execute the Obama on charges of high treason and mass-murder, all members of Congress, all high-ranking bureaucrats and the d men.
Mass executions.
It appears that you and your comrade DUNG are in lock step then, Nelly. I hope that helps with you bouts of loneliness and lack of pertinence.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Mpst awful. The slaughter of 80,000 Syrians is the latest crime against humanity committed by the blood-thirsty Washington regime and its terrorist allies such as al Qaeda.
My solution would be to execute the Obama on charges of high treason and mass-murder, all members of Congress, all high-ranking bureaucrats and the corporate leaders profiting from the sales of arms including WMDs which have been recently used by America's terrorist allies to gas Syrian children, women and men.
I get it. You hate black people. You also hate gays?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

SO HAVE YOU SEEN ANYONE SO UNINFORMED AS THESE HERE IN YOUR LIFE?
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
America has countless gas chambers throughout the country where human beings are savagely being gassed to death with excruciating pain. Even innocent people are murdered this way.
This America makes me sick to my stomach.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect black people way more than whities, because blacks behave like human beings -- a trait that rednecks lack.
As for gays, I don't hate them as long as none of them get near my rope. On this occasion, I'd like to congratulate Willie Nelson on his 80th birthday, one of the greatest country singers, who also performed the following song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You said you want to murder Obama. You hate him cause he is black!
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

appears

SO HOW'S YOUR ALQAEDA TERROR BUDDY DOING THIS MORNING???

THE WHITEHOUSE GAVE ALQAEDA 2 BILLION DOLLARS IN 2011 TO ATTACK LIBYA.

AND DID YOU HEAR YOUR ALQAEDA ALLY PUT A CAR BOMB BY A KINDERGARTEN IN DAMASCUS, SYRIA 2 DAYS AGO AND ONLY INJURED TWO TODDLERS???

THAT MUST DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS, YOU AND THE WHITEHOUSE, COORRRECT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass executions.
It appears that you and your comrade DUNG are in lock step then, Nelly. I hope that helps with you bouts of loneliness and lack of pertinence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,421 - 27,440 of37,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

553 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 511,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 679,433
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Sheilaa 109,384
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Ar aR 216,391
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 24 min Harrison Freebird 52,449
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 250,282
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 3,306
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr casher_98 105
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Jturner4643 217
•••
•••
•••