Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Our US should leave THE world alone, as over 179 nations already hate our guts, US causing wars and dissension all over and had create a host of world of enemies at home and abroad because of our Ill greedy US world Hegemonic agendas is what got our US into all this bigg mess; you ignorant ignoANUS missy war mongering bimbo! Wake up time stupid. bwhahhaahahahahaAA
What is the "greedy hegemonic agenda" in North Korea Doc H?

Are we trying to corner the market on gnawed trees? Tree bark stew??

or is it North Korean Newspapers like

Rodong Sinmun (English: Workers' Newspaper) is a North Korean newspaper and the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.

The newspaper is often used as rolling paper by North Koreans, either for tobacco or, notably, cannabis; the latter grows both naturally and in private gardens throughout the DPRK, and is not prohibited despite the state's zero-tolerance policy on other narcotics such as heroin or methamphetamine, which includes capital punishment for drugs offenders. Since folding, burning, tearing or otherwise defacing images of the Great, Dear and Supreme Leaders is considered desecration, smokers use the classified pages. This practice is said to be widespread among North Korean soldiers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodong_Sinmun

(this helps explain the paranoia ,..annnnd hunger,,, in fattty the thirds north korea?????)???
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Captain No stop to this work thing this year Just got hit again last night in okc
pretty big hail. but got Nebraska on the brain hope all has been well with you. miss your intelligence And your out look on things.I will Have A little more time once I get Gone.Seems I get ready to leave And A million Things come up....The sheeple are still Sheeple..... Stupid Lemmings Make me sick....I would like to take A stick And beat the [Hail] Out of them till they stop breathing And then beat them till they start back....Dumb Asses. May the creator bless you and A few more on here. And trust me they know who they are.
I'll take all the blessings I can get :-)....Good to see the capitalist beasty system is treating you so well.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Our US should leave THE world alone, as over 179 nations already hate our guts, US causing wars and dissension all over and had create a host of world of enemies at home and abroad because of our Ill greedy US world Hegemonic agendas is what got our US into all this bigg mess; you ignorant ignoANUS missy war mongering bimbo! Wake up time stupid. bwhahhaahahahahaAA
How's this Doc Hypocrite??When Iran and Russia leave Syria we will leave the world alone??

deal?

The Russian naval facility in Tartus is a military installation of the Russian Navy located in the port of the city of Tartus, Syria
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a plundering, pillaging, warmonger, CHOCOLATE FACE. How many men have you raped while pirating??? How many woman have you beaten and brutalized while pirating??? How many small sailboats have you sacked while pirating??? All in the name of Allah and Islam, one atrocity after another. You are a warring barbaric savage baboon and a Somalian pirate. <-o
where's farce maneure?? did he trip on his walker and sprain his typing finger?? Or is he off to find/buy another wife in some run down former eastbloc nation?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>where's farce maneure?? did he trip on his walker and sprain his typing finger?? Or is he off to find/buy another wife in some run down former eastbloc nation?
I think we've been seeing his bipolar alter ego lately with Captain zer0. Deep down, Horse Manure is a conflicted soul, he can't make up his mind on weather he's a Nazi/fascist or a commie. So he bounces back and forth between the Nazi Captain zer0 and the commie Horse Manure personas. As far as the wife buying goes, we cannot be certain weather his acquisition will be male or female and who will end up being the wife. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

idiotCHOCOLATEfaceMakeWORLDful lOF sOMALIANpirates wrote:
<quoted text>You OUR American War mongering are infinitely way worst than those Somailains Pirates., you our American War-for-profiteers are WORLD mass murders and world plunders. You our US war/oil-for-profiteers had ruined Somailain Economy so they have turned to privates, thanks to you US war mongers ill worldwide money Hegemonic plundering agendas, you have sow what you sown, you our pinhead american war mongering grunts meathead baboons! BWHAHAHAHHAAA
you fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said million of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
You our evil American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser, are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
You, our CHOCOLATE FACED khat chewing Somalian pirate, are a warring baboon, thirsty for blood oil and war-for-profit. You, our anti American, anti human rights and liberties, savage barbarian. You anti Western civilization pro-war anti-peace worst scum on this planet, you lowest of low on the plane of humanity. You support raping male sailors and pillaging female tourists. You are the biggest loser, more so than Horse Manure, Captain zer0, and DUNG. You are Homosexual Erectus barbarian! <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>yes 179 nations hate US guts, if you look er nations , add insult to injury have rise oil prices/petro for American Consumers. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
I notice you're still extremely stupid, Somalian. Are you a big fan of stinking North Korea, leftist slob?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BIGidiotCHOCOLATEfACETHESOMALI ANPIRATE wrote:
Nobody cares about your 179 third world shit holes and what their despots think, Somalian fool. You should go back to the Somalian pirate's forum, then you will be on a comparable intellectual level with a bunch of other savage barbarians, just like you CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>ADD! No more oil gone solar /wind/water power, and less dependent on oil the better US will be , see fewer and no evil US war/raw resources-for-profiteering thaat only incite growth of enemies worldwide.
Are you 'solar', foreigner? Do you own a car in your primitive country, or are you just a loud, stupid jobless freak?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

CHOCOLATEfACEtHEidiotSOMALIANp IRATE wrote:
<quoted text>ADD! No more oil gone solar /wind/water power, and less dependent on oil the better US will be , see fewer and no more war and see fewer world enemies who hate our Us for invading their nations for raw resources... US Manifest Destiny of PNAC agnendas is cause of our problems at home and abroad! As Americans we all should change, aaas we all see fewer wars and problems caused by our evil US war/raw resources-for-profiteering thaat only incite growth of enemies worldwide.
How about Russia, Somalian fool? They control more of the world's oil reserves than anyone else, CHOCOLATE FACE. They also like indiscriminately invading other countries, like Finland, Poland, Afghanistan, Romania, Georgia and a whole host of other Eastern Euro trash counties, little commie stooge. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US in future will depend on these 179 nations you brainless war mongering fgrunting moron - for worlds consumerism. You ignorant , dumb war mongering redneck grunt meathead doofuses!
What would an ignorant, uneducated fool such as you know of world economics, foreign creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You grasping for straws
Noam Chomsky
Another load of your copy/pasted crap, Somalian.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But our US is way way worst then them ,our as our US is all over the world causing dissension and wars... read more you redneck grunting meathead ! Not a chocalate face !
Another all but incoherent rant from a foreigner who knows absolutely nothing of the US.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>yes 179 nations hate US guts, if you look into UN members the 179 nations vs USA warring santions and International world crimes tribunal had tried Bush & Co for War crimes against humanity.
As to blood Oil, our warring plundering US oil conglomerates stole from the world and resold the Oil/petro to other nations , add insult to injury have rise oil prices/petro for American Consumers. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
nope, the resolution you cited was a resolution to end the blockade of Cuba.

It had nothing to do with Bush..

U remember it was Kennedys' hatred of communism that bought about that blockade

In the year 2003, 179 nations voted to end the blockade and three to maintain it (see column to right for previous and subsequent votes

http://www.cubatreks.com/blockade.php

Pleeeeeeez try to keep your distortions straight doc Hypo C

Anywhooo I'm for ending the blockade on Cuba,...we would fold them into our empire much quicker without it(the blockade). Only a matter of time b4 Cuba comes to it's senses eh??

Now pleeez tell me why you think the jihad monger boston bombers were offensive.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You grasping for straws , as you post don't have facts to support your debates , youir just a rant and ad hominem is what i expected from you war mongering Homerectus barbaric meathead grunting caveman . BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAaaa
Big Differences you peebrain grunting meathead you have good westerners who support anti-war, for world stability and you the type of Evil Westerners who support the evil US Militry insustrail Complex/ war & raw resources-for-profiteers/ war -weapon manufacturers/ war investors...
Again Not a chocolate somailan pirate but Anti-war American and world peace supporter. While you our US warmongers/war -for-profiteers are the way worst then the somailan and the world combines , you our US War mongers/war-for-profiteers are infinitely way worst as our US militaristic neo-imperailist all over the world causing dissension and wars...The belows my debates!
US is the most evil Empire in the world, no nation compare , as US war machines wages many many wars worldwide!
The list of most evil US Wars in history , no nation compare in history, this just tip of iceberg, as i had not list of the many war and wars after many wars since Birth of evil US militaristic imperialist interventionist barbaric Empire that wage many many wars on the world and at home!
UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERVENTIONS since 1945, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Japan??

yes that was a great unconditional US victory wasn't it? Did you know Japan was part of an Axis?

Doc Hypo C did you wish for an axis victory in WW2?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again not somalain you our US war mongering baboon! Copy/past to support my debates you war mongering baboon pinhead grunter! MWBHAHAHAHHAAA
Idiotic copy/pasting isn't a debate, Somalian creep. You're a lowly third world slime.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

SOMALIANpirateIDIOTchocolateFA CEfool wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about US Fed invokes rounds of this type of US global macroeconomic war?
If you can't answer you one should eat your own wars, you war mongering ignorant grunting grunter of warring baboon! BWHAHAHHAHAA
You string words together, like an ignorant Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BIGidiotCHOCOLATEfacedSOMALIAN pirate wrote:
<quoted text>U the real foreigner ! Because , You can't even answer my question to you about the USC Art. 8 Sect 8, so? You another foreign War mongering grunting pin head!!
If you were in the states, you'd be committed to a mental institution, Somalian degenerate. Have one of your 'hiney melons' CHOCOLATE FACED fool. BWHAHAHAHAHH. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Cuba have nothing to do with war mongering Bush, that is given Dimwit! Kennedy ll over world causing wars and dissension?
Do you actually believe that your mindless repetition is somehow valid, foreign leftist slob?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Forced to be part axis, Japan still a slave to US PNAC agendas...!
Unlike your Somalia, Japan is a prosperous nation, ignorant leftist pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min seriously the ori... 538,770
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min atheism is destru... 732,691
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min bacon hater 94,632
Appjoy invite code 11 min Im Rk9 43
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,771
Last Word + 2 20 min Hannah V 488
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min JudgeNJury 257,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE