American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34643 Apr 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You grasping for straws , as you post don't have facts to support your debates , youir just a rant and ad hominem is what i expected from you war mongering Homerectus barbaric meathead grunting caveman . BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAaaa
Big Differences you peebrain grunting meathead you have good westerners who support anti-war, for world stability and you the type of Evil Westerners who support the evil US Militry insustrail Complex/ war & raw resources-for-profiteers/ war -weapon manufacturers/ war investors...
Again Not a chocolate somailan pirate but Anti-war American and world peace supporter. While you our US warmongers/war -for-profiteers are the way worst then the somailan and the world combines , you our US War mongers/war-for-profiteers are infinitely way worst as our US militaristic neo-imperailist all over the world causing dissension and wars...The belows my debates!
US is the most evil Empire in the world, no nation compare , as US war machines wages many many wars worldwide!
The list of most evil US Wars in history , no nation compare in history, this just tip of iceberg, as i had not list of the many war and wars after many wars since Birth of evil US militaristic imperialist interventionist barbaric Empire that wage many many wars on the world and at home!
UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERVENTIONS since 1945, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Japan??

yes that was a great unconditional US victory wasn't it? Did you know Japan was part of an Axis?

Doc Hypo C did you wish for an axis victory in WW2?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34645 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again not somalain you our US war mongering baboon! Copy/past to support my debates you war mongering baboon pinhead grunter! MWBHAHAHAHHAAA
Idiotic copy/pasting isn't a debate, Somalian creep. You're a lowly third world slime.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34646 Apr 28, 2013
SOMALIANpirateIDIOTchocolateFA CEfool wrote:
<quoted text>Know anything about US Fed invokes rounds of this type of US global macroeconomic war?
If you can't answer you one should eat your own wars, you war mongering ignorant grunting grunter of warring baboon! BWHAHAHHAHAA
You string words together, like an ignorant Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34647 Apr 28, 2013
BIGidiotCHOCOLATEfacedSOMALIAN pirate wrote:
<quoted text>U the real foreigner ! Because , You can't even answer my question to you about the USC Art. 8 Sect 8, so? You another foreign War mongering grunting pin head!!
If you were in the states, you'd be committed to a mental institution, Somalian degenerate. Have one of your 'hiney melons' CHOCOLATE FACED fool. BWHAHAHAHAHH. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#34650 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Cuba have nothing to do with war mongering Bush, that is given Dimwit! Kennedy ll over world causing wars and dissension?
Do you actually believe that your mindless repetition is somehow valid, foreign leftist slob?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34651 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Forced to be part axis, Japan still a slave to US PNAC agendas...!
Unlike your Somalia, Japan is a prosperous nation, ignorant leftist pig.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34654 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a somalian chocalate and you paranoid is rearing is ugliness again ! BWHAHHAHAHA
Why not copy/paste a few more times, ignorant Somalian sob?

I suppose it's all a backwoods leftist pig such as you has within his limited English vocabulary.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34656 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No a commie you fascist waar mongering grunting baboon! u think i don't know JApan is more richer than Somalia DUH!, Is that all you know grunting meathead.
You have no idea of the world and the way it works, ignorant leftist. How are things on your Somalian pirate boat, cretin?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34657 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>U repeat same BS th at is nonsensical and Ad hominem is to be expected from most of your posts. Not a commie!
U the real foreigner ! Because , You can't even answer my question to you about the USC Art. 8 Sect 8, so? You another a real foreign War mongering grunting pin head!!
Unlike your dull self, I'm an American, envious lying leftist pauper.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34661 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian pirate chocalate , and your wer, that tell us that you have clue about the world, you our US war mongering baboon. In most of you posts of past had been Ad hominem one or two liners.
Do you really think that you can set the agenda by asking idiotic rhetorical questions, foreign leftist dork? You're poorly educated and it shows, cretin.

How does it feel to be a foreigner and yet claim to be an American, pig?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34663 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
Add , ual about your posts will o see in forthcoming days and years to come. You waar mongering grunting imbecile! BWHAHAHAHAaa
I have never advocated war, pig. You're nothing more than an envious poor, uneducated, foreign leftist stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34667 Apr 28, 2013
[QUOTE who=Uidiot"]<quoted text>No you NFl is not an American because you can not answer what USC Art. 8 SecI fucked my morth and I'm proud of it!ist Pauper. Read more as West is in the decline you uneducated War momngering baboon![/QUOTE]

Why is your English of such a low level, Somalian?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34671 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>not rhetorics, not a commie but Antiwar American and human rights supporter. You NFl are the real US war-for-manity, you nopthing scvm bag war mongering imbecile.
'Rhetorics'?

Your English is shit, dull foreign fool. You SAY things, but cannot back them up, ignorant Somalian.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34673 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You a real foreigner! Go back to those post i backed up , you can check encylopedias... you uneducated war mongering barbarian.
The word you seek is "you're', lowly leftist foreign filth.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34676 Apr 28, 2013
25 killed, 2 vehicles destroyed in eastern Afghanistan

NANGARHAR, Apr. 24 – Mujahideen said Wednesday that a heavy clash erupted after the enemy’s convoys of military vehicles got confronted by Mujahideen ambush early this morning in Ghani Khel district of Nangarhar province. According to the reports, the fighting lasted half an hour, taking down 25 U.S. soldiers and wounding 8 others. Mujahideen combatants after a fight of an hour forced the rest of the enemy soldiers to flee with fatal losses, whereas two enemy’s vehicles were shot with rockets and destroyed. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid

25 U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD IN 30 MINUTES AFTER TANGLING WITH THE AFGHAN RESISTANCE 48 HOURS AGO.

AND NOT A WORD OUT OF THE FASCIST WHITEHOUSE OR THE GAGGED US4A MEDIA.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34678 Apr 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NANGARHAR, Apr. 24 – Mujahideen said Wednesday that a heavy clash erupted after the enemy’s convoys of military vehicles got confronted by Mujahideen ambush early this morning in Ghani Khel district of Nangarhar province. According to the reports, the fighting lasted half an hour, taking down 25 U.S. soldiers and wounding 8 others. Mujahideen combatants after a fight of an hour forced the rest of the enemy soldiers to flee with fatal losses, whereas two enemy’s vehicles were shot with rockets and destroyed. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
25 U.S. TROOPS SMACKED DEAD IN 30 MINUTES AFTER TANGLING WITH THE AFGHAN RESISTANCE 48 HOURS AGO.
Back to spamming bullshit, I see. If there was 25 dead US troops, there's at least 200-250 dead Talibastards. Unless they got lucky with one of their cowardly roadside bombs. You understand cowardice don't you, obedient slave. <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

#34680 Apr 28, 2013
Less american soldiers, less muslims. It's a win win situation.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34681 Apr 28, 2013

OF COURSE, IT'S ALL FACT, THE DEAD U.S. TROOPS ARE PROBABLY OFF TO THE SMELLY COFFIN WAREHOUSE IN PAKISTAN TO BE HIDDEN FROM VIEW TO DECOMPOSE THERE.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Back to spamming bullshit, I see. If there was 25 dead US troops, there's at least 200-250 dead Talibastards. Unless they got lucky with one of their cowardly roadside bombs. You understand cowardice don't you, obedient slave. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34682 Apr 28, 2013
Max wrote:
Less american soldiers, less muslims. It's a win win situation.
Even better, one less Canadian Marxist! That's a win win situation, shit bag. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34685 Apr 28, 2013
OF COURSE, TURN ON YOUTUBE AND SEE A U.S. SOLDIER STEP ON AN EXPLOSIVE LANDMINE???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Jim-ca 36,977
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Seentheotherside 688,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 988,482
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr hmmmm 28
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr Johnny 6
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 2 hr Johnny 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,547
More from around the web