American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#34609 Apr 27, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John, welcome back! Long time no see...I hope you're doing well and that business is booming. The damn material bills are so high nowadays because of run-away inflation. The same in Europe, we're all getting less for our money.
Anyhow, you are a hard-working man who earns his money honorably -- unlike some of the retarded, good-for-nothing fascists and commies on this thread who live off government cheese and drug-dealing.
I've never traveled through Nebraska or Missouri. I hope you'll post your impressions of those states after having worked there.
Take care, my friend!
Thanks Captain No stop to this work thing this year Just got hit again last night in okc
pretty big hail. but got Nebraska on the brain hope all has been well with you. miss your intelligence And your out look on things.I will Have A little more time once I get Gone.Seems I get ready to leave And A million Things come up....The sheeple are still Sheeple..... Stupid Lemmings Make me sick....I would like to take A stick And beat the [Hail] Out of them till they stop breathing And then beat them till they start back....Dumb Asses. May the creator bless you and A few more on here. And trust me they know who they are.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34610 Apr 27, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Captain No stop to this work thing this year Just got hit again last night in okc
art back....Dumb Asses. May the creator bless you and A few more on here. And trust me they know who they are.
Are you making friends with other anti-Semitic knuckle draggers there, redneck?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34611 Apr 27, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Captain No stop to this work thing this year Just got hit again last night in okc
pretty big hail. but got Nebraska on the brain hope all has been well with you. miss your intelligence And your out look on things.I will Have A little more time once I get Gone.Seems I get ready to leave And A million Things come up....The sheeple are still Sheeple..... Stupid Lemmings Make me sick....I would like to take A stick And beat the [Hail] Out of them till they stop breathing And then beat them till they start back....Dumb Asses. May the creator bless you and A few more on here. And trust me they know who they are.
Maybe the border patrol will shut down your drug smuggling operation, dirt bag. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34614 Apr 28, 2013
idiotCHOCOLATEfACEMAKEWORLDPIR ATES wrote:
<quoted text>So you poster Miss Courteous Europhobe Is also jidah/War monger, so you signed in as Jidah War monger. Ok! You are even worst you guilty of War Crimes agianst humanity.
What that Boston bomber did is offensive, you Missy Courteous Phobe no different from him, you believe in terroristic activity , use of violence... you should look at yourself in the mirror you Jidah War mongering Pyscopath.
HEHEHEHe!
You are a plundering, pillaging, warmonger, CHOCOLATE FACE. How many men have you raped while pirating??? How many woman have you beaten and brutalized while pirating??? How many small sailboats have you sacked while pirating??? All in the name of Allah and Islam, one atrocity after another. You are a warring barbaric savage baboon and a Somalian pirate. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34616 Apr 28, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So you poster Miss Courteous Europhobe Is also jidah/War monger, so you signed in as Jidah War monger. Ok! You are even worst you guilty of War Crimes agianst humanity.
What that Boston bomber did is offensive, you Missy Courteous Phobe no different from him, you believe in terroristic activity , use of violence... you should look at yourself in the mirror you Jidah War mongering Pyscopath.
HEHEHEHe!
Violence on on offensive Jihadi...very good.

You can say you're against them, but that does what, exactly?

nuttin
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34617 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>Our US should leave THE world alone, as over 179 nations already hate our guts, US causing wars and dissension all over and had create a host of world of enemies at home and abroad because of our Ill greedy US world Hegemonic agendas is what got our US into all this bigg mess; you ignorant ignoANUS missy war mongering bimbo! Wake up time stupid. bwhahhaahahahahaAA
179 nations hate our guts???wha???!!!

Is that all?( now now...remember what that resolution was truly about doc Hypocrite?? LOL ..)

Btw, you still using oil Doc Hypcrite?

Imports of crude oil and other petroleum
products are on pace to drop to 6 million barrels per day by 2014, according to new forecasts by the Energy Information Administration. That’s the lowest level since 1987. It’s also just half as much liquid fuel as the country was importing back in 2005, at 12.5 million barrels per day.

Or has your new car been delivered yet?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34618 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>Our US should leave THE world alone, as over 179 nations already hate our guts, US causing wars and dissension all over and had create a host of world of enemies at home and abroad because of our Ill greedy US world Hegemonic agendas is what got our US into all this bigg mess; you ignorant ignoANUS missy war mongering bimbo! Wake up time stupid. bwhahhaahahahahaAA
What is the "greedy hegemonic agenda" in North Korea Doc H?

Are we trying to corner the market on gnawed trees? Tree bark stew??

or is it North Korean Newspapers like

Rodong Sinmun (English: Workers' Newspaper) is a North Korean newspaper and the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.

The newspaper is often used as rolling paper by North Koreans, either for tobacco or, notably, cannabis; the latter grows both naturally and in private gardens throughout the DPRK, and is not prohibited despite the state's zero-tolerance policy on other narcotics such as heroin or methamphetamine, which includes capital punishment for drugs offenders. Since folding, burning, tearing or otherwise defacing images of the Great, Dear and Supreme Leaders is considered desecration, smokers use the classified pages. This practice is said to be widespread among North Korean soldiers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodong_Sinmun

(this helps explain the paranoia ,..annnnd hunger,,, in fattty the thirds north korea?????)???
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34619 Apr 28, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
I'll take all the blessings I can get :-)....Good to see the capitalist beasty system is treating you so well.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34620 Apr 28, 2013
How's this Doc Hypocrite??When Iran and Russia leave Syria we will leave the world alone??

deal?

The Russian naval facility in Tartus is a military installation of the Russian Navy located in the port of the city of Tartus, Syria
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34621 Apr 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a plundering, pillaging, warmonger, CHOCOLATE FACE. How many men have you raped while pirating??? How many woman have you beaten and brutalized while pirating??? How many small sailboats have you sacked while pirating??? All in the name of Allah and Islam, one atrocity after another. You are a warring barbaric savage baboon and a Somalian pirate. <¦-o
where's farce maneure?? did he trip on his walker and sprain his typing finger?? Or is he off to find/buy another wife in some run down former eastbloc nation?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34623 Apr 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>where's farce maneure?? did he trip on his walker and sprain his typing finger?? Or is he off to find/buy another wife in some run down former eastbloc nation?
I think we've been seeing his bipolar alter ego lately with Captain zer0. Deep down, Horse Manure is a conflicted soul, he can't make up his mind on weather he's a Nazi/fascist or a commie. So he bounces back and forth between the Nazi Captain zer0 and the commie Horse Manure personas. As far as the wife buying goes, we cannot be certain weather his acquisition will be male or female and who will end up being the wife. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34624 Apr 28, 2013
idiotCHOCOLATEfaceMakeWORLDful lOF sOMALIANpirates wrote:
<quoted text>You OUR American War mongering are infinitely way worst than those Somailains Pirates., you our American War-for-profiteers are WORLD mass murders and world plunders. You our US war/oil-for-profiteers had ruined Somailain Economy so they have turned to privates, thanks to you US war mongers ill worldwide money Hegemonic plundering agendas, you have sow what you sown, you our pinhead american war mongering grunts meathead baboons! BWHAHAHAHHAAA
you fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said million of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
You our evil American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser, are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
You, our CHOCOLATE FACED khat chewing Somalian pirate, are a warring baboon, thirsty for blood oil and war-for-profit. You, our anti American, anti human rights and liberties, savage barbarian. You anti Western civilization pro-war anti-peace worst scum on this planet, you lowest of low on the plane of humanity. You support raping male sailors and pillaging female tourists. You are the biggest loser, more so than Horse Manure, Captain zer0, and DUNG. You are Homosexual Erectus barbarian! <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#34626 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>yes 179 nations hate US guts, if you look er nations , add insult to injury have rise oil prices/petro for American Consumers. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
I notice you're still extremely stupid, Somalian. Are you a big fan of stinking North Korea, leftist slob?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34628 Apr 28, 2013
BIGidiotCHOCOLATEfACETHESOMALI ANPIRATE wrote:
Nobody cares about your 179 third world shit holes and what their despots think, Somalian fool. You should go back to the Somalian pirate's forum, then you will be on a comparable intellectual level with a bunch of other savage barbarians, just like you CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#34631 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>ADD! No more oil gone solar /wind/water power, and less dependent on oil the better US will be , see fewer and no evil US war/raw resources-for-profiteering thaat only incite growth of enemies worldwide.
Are you 'solar', foreigner? Do you own a car in your primitive country, or are you just a loud, stupid jobless freak?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34632 Apr 28, 2013
CHOCOLATEfACEtHEidiotSOMALIANp IRATE wrote:
<quoted text>ADD! No more oil gone solar /wind/water power, and less dependent on oil the better US will be , see fewer and no more war and see fewer world enemies who hate our Us for invading their nations for raw resources... US Manifest Destiny of PNAC agnendas is cause of our problems at home and abroad! As Americans we all should change, aaas we all see fewer wars and problems caused by our evil US war/raw resources-for-profiteering thaat only incite growth of enemies worldwide.
How about Russia, Somalian fool? They control more of the world's oil reserves than anyone else, CHOCOLATE FACE. They also like indiscriminately invading other countries, like Finland, Poland, Afghanistan, Romania, Georgia and a whole host of other Eastern Euro trash counties, little commie stooge. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#34633 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US in future will depend on these 179 nations you brainless war mongering fgrunting moron - for worlds consumerism. You ignorant , dumb war mongering redneck grunt meathead doofuses!
What would an ignorant, uneducated fool such as you know of world economics, foreign creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#34638 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You grasping for straws
Noam Chomsky
Another load of your copy/pasted crap, Somalian.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34639 Apr 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But our US is way way worst then them ,our as our US is all over the world causing dissension and wars... read more you redneck grunting meathead ! Not a chocalate face !
Another all but incoherent rant from a foreigner who knows absolutely nothing of the US.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#34640 Apr 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>yes 179 nations hate US guts, if you look into UN members the 179 nations vs USA warring santions and International world crimes tribunal had tried Bush & Co for War crimes against humanity.
As to blood Oil, our warring plundering US oil conglomerates stole from the world and resold the Oil/petro to other nations , add insult to injury have rise oil prices/petro for American Consumers. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
nope, the resolution you cited was a resolution to end the blockade of Cuba.

It had nothing to do with Bush..

U remember it was Kennedys' hatred of communism that bought about that blockade

In the year 2003, 179 nations voted to end the blockade and three to maintain it (see column to right for previous and subsequent votes

http://www.cubatreks.com/blockade.php

Pleeeeeeez try to keep your distortions straight doc Hypo C

Anywhooo I'm for ending the blockade on Cuba,...we would fold them into our empire much quicker without it(the blockade). Only a matter of time b4 Cuba comes to it's senses eh??

Now pleeez tell me why you think the jihad monger boston bombers were offensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 1 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
More from around the web