American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34508 Apr 25, 2013
“All the people constitute the militia — according to the Founding Fathers. Therefore every able-bodied man has a duty under the Constitution to become part of the “well-regulated” militia, specifically to understand and perform well with the individual weapon currently issued to the regular establishment.... Thus one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen.”

Jeff Cooper

CORRECT JEFF, A USA CITIZENS NEEDS A M16 TO INCREASE THEIR FIREPOWER AGAINST THE DESPOTS AND THEIR POLICE-TERROR MINIONS IN WASHINGTON D.C.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34509 Apr 25, 2013
UP ALL NIGHT FUCKFACE??? YOU STILL ALIVE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that fat Kim il jung's wife doing lately, cretin? Seen her naked pics yet?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34510 Apr 25, 2013
THE SUBJECT TODAY IS USA AND ITS TYRANNY, AND HOW LONG LEFT IT WILL LIVE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your 'queer leader' fat while the rest of the peasants starve, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34511 Apr 25, 2013
YA WANNA TALK LIKE THAT TO JEFF COOPER. SO WA CHA THEN TINK HE'S DO WITH HIS FAMOUS .45???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that fat Kim il jung's wife doing lately, cretin? Seen her naked pics yet?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34512 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
UP ALL NIGHT FUCKING MY FACE??? YOU STILL ALIVE???
<quoted text>
I'm alive and free on the earth, stooge, which is more than I can say for you and your North Korean ilk.

I think I'll drive my restored classic American roadster into the city tonight to do some shopping and have a nice steak dinner. Can you relate?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34513 Apr 25, 2013
ISN'T THAT FUNNY IN BOSTON, THE TYRANTS SHOWED THEIR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE TO KEEP DEMOCRACY IN A CAGE IN THE US4A, WHERE EVERY CITY HAS 10,000 ARMED MILITARY POLICE IN TANKS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your 'queer leader' fat while the rest of the peasants starve, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34514 Apr 25, 2013
On Federal Law Enforcement Officials:
“Already a couple of the faithful have sent in checks for a foundation memorial to the innocents who perished at the hands of the ninja at Waco.… I have been criticized by referring to our federal masked men as “ninja”… Let us reflect upon the fact that a man who covers his face shows reason to be ashamed of what he is doing. A man who takes it upon himself to shed blood while concealing his identity is a revolting perversion of the warrior ethic. It has long been my conviction that a masked man with a gun is a target. I see no reason to change that view.”

Jeff Cooper

YAS, THE TYRANT BILL CLINTON, PRACTICING TYRANNY AND TERROR AGAINST THE PEACEFUL CITIZENS.

USA

#34515 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE SUBJECT TODAY IS USA AND ITS TYRANNY, AND HOW LONG LEFT IT WILL LIVE.
<quoted text>
Is that what your propaganda master told you, stooge? Tell him that he and Kim illness jung can lick it till it bleeds, OK?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34516 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HEY, FUCK ME IN THE FACE I'M A TRANNY!!!
<quoted text>
Five additional entrees, from the DPRK's state run restaurant 'The Gulag of Pyongyang':

Baby Back Ribs (tender infant and fetus meat)

Ants in your pants (ground up fire ants, sauteed to perfection in rice paddy irrigation run off water)

Boll Weevil ala carte (enough said)

Stink Bug Surprise (well, it's a surprise)

Cockroach Express (the parasites in this wicked stew, will go through you like 'White Lightening')

Bon Appetit, starving fool. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34517 Apr 25, 2013
Famous Quote from Patrick Henry

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take;
but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"

Quote by:

Patrick Henry
(1736-1799) US Founding Father
Date:

YEP PATRICK, TYRANNY RULES YOUR COUNTRY NOW.

USA

#34518 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ISN'T THAT FUNNY IN BOSTON, THE TYRANTS SHOWED THEIR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE TO KEEP DEMOCRACY IN A CITY HAS 10,000 ARMED MILITARY POLICE IN TANKS.
<quoted text>
Seen any of your notorious public executions by firing squad this week, stooge? Why is your stinking country owned by a single family of chubby despotic murderers?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34519 Apr 25, 2013
Quote from Patrick Henry

"The great object is, that every man be armed."

Quote by:

Patrick Henry

CORRECT PATRICK, TYRANNY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ELECTIONS.

USA

#34520 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP PATRICK, TYRANNY RULES YOUR COUNTRY NOW.
I have driven the entire width of the USA without so much as stopping at a red light. Why aren't North Korean roads paved?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34521 Apr 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have driven the entire width of the USA without so much as stopping at a red light. Why aren't North Korean roads paved?
Because they don't have cars.

USA

#34522 Apr 25, 2013
DUNG wrote:
CORRECT PATRICK, KIM IL JUNG DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ELECTIONS.
“I want to apologize for that last famine and it will never be allowed to happen again.”

-Kim jong il

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#34523 Apr 25, 2013
Why is it the only home heating source you fools have is burning dried human shit and saw dust ????
DENG wrote:
Quote from Patrick Henry
"The great object is, that every man be armed."
Quote by:
Patrick Henry
CORRECT PATRICK, TYRANNY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ELECTIONS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34524 Apr 25, 2013
False Quote from Bill Clinton

"There is no reason for anyone in this country --
anyone except a police officer or military person --
to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun.
The only way to control handgun use in
this country is to prohibit the guns."

Quote by:

Bill Clinton
[William Jefferson Blythe III](1946-), 42nd US President
Source:

No source found for quote. Supposedly spoken while signing the Brady Bill, 1993 Most likely a quote by Michael Gartner (then president of NBC News), Glut of Guns: What Can We Do About Them?, USA Today, Jan. 16, 1992, at 9A

A USA DESPOT'S QUOTE
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#34525 Apr 25, 2013
Home at last But leaving Again For Omaha very soon.....Then to Columbia mo. Been early spring for storms I'm beat But not going to give up this year....But would someone please pay my material bill....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34527 Apr 26, 2013
Yahchsatan wrote:
Home at last But leaving Again For Omaha very soon.....Then to Columbia mo. Been early spring for storms I'm beat But not going to give up this year....But would someone please pay my material bill....
Would someone please put a bullet in your head! Come on Navy Seals, just saying....
<¦-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#34528 Apr 26, 2013
Thanks for the update, Nobody cares
Yahchanan wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H.R.3355 - Violent Crime Control and Law Enforc... 1 min Hiddn Numbrz 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 636,815
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min scientia potentia... 27,528
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 8 min Johnny 4,706
Did God unfairly single out Judas Iscariot to b... 8 min Doctor REALITY 10
Why do white women think us black women are jea... (Jul '08) 22 min andet1987 3,318
Can't believe so many Chinese people are racist!! (Mar '11) 24 min Is wot it is 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Joe Fortuna 968,641
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min Gods Child 44,017
More from around the web