“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34441 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE JUNTA FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP THAT'S NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN ALL RESPECTS.
<quoted text>
How's that diseased little dictator of yours doing lately? Since he last threatened nuclear war with the US, we haven't heard from that creep.

USA

#34443 Apr 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat eat this! have hiney melon mtf!
agensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
ore of your ignorant copy/pasting. Why do you lie about being an American when it's obvious you're not, ignorant Somali fool?

USA

#34444 Apr 24, 2013
more

USA

#34445 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>tell us about taxation without representation, if you not mentally challenge can u explain it?
ican tax money are used to support bAD/illegal overseas wars.
You've never paid a penny of US income tax in your low life, Somalian liar.

USA

#34447 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text> I said thousand of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
YoBWHAHHHAHAAAA
Look at you. Not even the wit to write your own confused Somalian posts. What a complete imbecile you are, foreigner.

USA

#34449 Apr 24, 2013
Clive Stafford Smith, British born And there's a bunch of proxy prisons-Morocco, Egypt and Jordan-where this stuff is going on.
I knew you'd start copy/pasting leftist tripe, ignorant Somalian. Your English is just horrible.

USA

#34452 Apr 24, 2013
ASS-FACED LYING SOMALIAN MID WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>No commie you fascist BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Do you actually get dumber with each post, dull Somalian?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34453 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
Edward Abbey
CORRECT
Why don't you defend yours then, compliant hypocrite. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34454 Apr 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that his parole was revoked.
LOL, I agree!:-D
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#34455 Apr 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chocolate Face!!!
It's not the first of the month yet...Did you use your last dollar that our taxes gave you to buy a 'Scratch off' and you won enough for a $10 bag of 'go fast'?
My friend!
Condolences to your fallen at Boston Marathon!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34456 Apr 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST CHOCOLATE FACE wrote:
<quoted text>No commie you fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said thousand of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
You our evil American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser, are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
You are a communist Muslim Somalian Pirate and a pro war barbaric savage. <-o

USA

#34458 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Like i said million times!
A commie , I am a fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said million ! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Is that how most of you lowly Somalian pirates feel, foreign creep?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34460 Apr 24, 2013
IDIOTCHOCOLATEFACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop changing other peoples posts! The world is waking as you our US MILITARISTIC iMPERAILISM IS ruining and destroying nations livelihoods! One for the world people and American peace supporters!
You NFL are evil US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/wAR MACHINE manufacturers... you bullying the world , and world people is waking up and know you ARE US EVIL DOERS! BWHAHAHHAHAa
Like i said million times! No commie , you fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said million of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
You our evil American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser, are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Quit saying our, you're not an American you Somalian fool. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34463 Apr 25, 2013
ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>You poster USA is real war mongers, you no American peace maker but an American War mongerer war-for-profiteers who bully American citizens and bully the world citizens! You our American war monger Pyscho who love wars and violence compare to those American who want wars, you are real American Right wing war monger animals who love wars and violence !
You our evil American War mongering Grunts, you poster USA, are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
World citizens??? No such thing, unless you're one of those UN parasites. I just love war and violence against Somalian butt pirates like you, or third world despots like DUNG and neo fascists like Captain zer0. Oh and I can't forget commie bastards like Horse Manure, just to name a few CHOCOLATE FACE. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34466 Apr 25, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEfaceMAKEWORLDPE ACE wrote:
To bring Point home!
below is just tip of the iceberg not listed are US wars since birth of war mongering US Militaristic neo-imperialist Empire! BAD boys! WBHAHAHAHAa
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Russia
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
A bunch of third world shit holes, Somalian pirate.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34467 Apr 25, 2013
UdiotCHOCOLATEfaceMAKEWORLDPEA CE wrote:
<quoted text>Like i said million times!
No commie , you fascist war mongering baboon! BWHAHHAHAHAA I said million of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
You're a fascist commie, CHOCOLATE FACE. Somalia is full of warring barbaric savage baboons. <-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34468 Apr 25, 2013

The tank, the B-52, the fighter-bomber, the state-controlled police and military are the weapons of dictatorship.

The rifle is the weapon of democracy.

Not for nothing was the revolver called an "equalizer." Egalite implies liberte. And always will. Let us hope our weapons are never needed but do not forget what the common people of this nation knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny.

Abbey's Road (1979)

MAKES SENSE
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34469 Apr 25, 2013

My loyalties will not be bound by national borders, or confined in time by one nation's history, or limited in the spiritual dimension by one language and culture.

I pledge my allegiance to the damned human race, and my everlasting love to the green hills of Earth, and my intimations of glory to the singing stars, to the very end of space and time.

Confessions of a Barbarian: Selections from the Journals of Edward Abbey, 1951-1989 (1994) p. 92

A TRUE PERSON OF THE UNIVERSE?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34470 Apr 25, 2013
With the neutron bomb, which destroys life but not property, capitalism has found the weapon of its dreams.
Ch. 11 : Money Et Cetera, p. 100

There is no force more potent in the modern world than stupidity fueled by greed.

Ch. 11 : Money Et Cetera, p. 100

CAPITALISM, YEP, AND ABOUT TO MAKE AN EXIT FROM THE MOVIE THEATER OF HISTORY
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34471 Apr 25, 2013
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficient... The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding."

-- Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

BILL CLINTON, HILLARY CLINTON, GEORGE W BUSH AND BARRACK OBAMA, ALL HAVE ZEAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 min MUQ2 37,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 265,132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hukt on Fonix 775,144
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 559,446
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min NEWS-FLASH 175,621
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 34 min WasteWater 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr WasteWater 39,343
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web