Comments
27,161 - 27,180 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34414 Apr 24, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most people have a stupid moment every now and again, I have..BUT!!! NORKS are inherently STUPID.
How's your insignificant Fat Little Leader, Lil' Kim'Chi doing since, as of late, even MSNBC doesn't even waste time on you DRPK losers?
You know what's sad?
The DPRK is too poor to even make cheap Soju.
You want to know what's REALLY SAD???
You have to smoke 'Wild grown Shit Weed', instead of good American 'Chronic'...Hell, not only do we do EVERYTHING else better than you NORKS, but even our 'Pot Heads' smoke better shit than you do...
Where's the Okie hayseed at?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34415 Apr 24, 2013
Unprecedented’ Show of force

High-tech arsenal used in hunt

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Armored tanks, automatic weapons, SWAT teams and a thermal imaging camera on a helicopter were part of the massive arsenal....

JUST LIKE THE INVASIONS OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. FORGET ABOUT LAWS AND JUST USE MILITARY FORCE.

THERE'S NO SIGN OF ANY FREEDOMS HERE.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#34416 Apr 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>You just answer the basic and rudimentary about Capitalism , not incoherent to more educated and to not indoctrinated ones. You still have not delve it talking about type of capitalism nor the bad side of Capitalistic system...
And as To communism you despise it, we all know that, it use as one of the many propaganda tool of Rich Country/first world country to incite hate on the poor countries/third world label them as communists. Most of first world , our western nation become wealthy because we invade and plunder, bully and mass murder, made slave of other smaller/poorer nations/third world nations that are defenseless against our US militaristic imperialist war machines. Even our corrupted/greedy US leaders give damn about most American people and world people in it, you still have idea what i conversing about. No wonder as our Americans are so pampered with luxury , as most don't know how it come about, so?
You didn't answer my question. Why does Japan have the third largest economy in the world? Not many natural resources and only a self-defense force for a military.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34417 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Unprecedented’ Show of force
High-tech arsenal used in hunt
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Armored tanks, automatic weapons, SWAT teams and a thermal imaging camera on a helicopter were part of the massive arsenal....
JUST LIKE THE INVASIONS OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. FORGET ABOUT LAWS AND JUST USE MILITARY FORCE.
THERE'S NO SIGN OF ANY FREEDOMS HERE.
You know nothing of freedom, squinty eyed fool. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34418 Apr 24, 2013
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

— Edward Abbey

CORRECT
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34419 Apr 24, 2013
The ultimate defense of our liberties is in three boxes:

* the ballot box
* the jury box
* the ammo box.

When the first two failed them, the Founders had to reluctantly turn to the third. I hope we never have to resort to it again. But it is one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment.

— John Silveira

IT'S TIME TO PASS OUT THE AMMO IN AMERICCA???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34420 Apr 24, 2013
It astonishes me to find...[that so many] of our countrymen...should be contented to live under a system which leaves to their governors the power of taking from them the trial by jury in civil cases, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of commerce, the habeas corpus laws, and of yoking them with a standing army. This is a degeneracy in the principles of liberty... which I [would not have expected for at least] four centuries.

— Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826

TOM, YOU ARE CORRECT.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34421 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
— Edward Abbey
CORRECT
How will you defend your country from its filthy owners, creep? What happens to dissidents in your totalitarian state, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34422 Apr 24, 2013
“Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners.”

&#8213; Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

YEP, VLADIMIR, CORRECT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34424 Apr 24, 2013
“A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”

&#8213; Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

GEE VLADIMIR, HOW DID YOU GET SO SMART???

USA

#34425 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S TIME TO PASS OUT THE AMMO IN AMERICCA???
It's time to finally pass out food in your backward shit-hole of a country, timid slave. Why is little Kimmie so fat while North Korean the peasants eat tree bark and rats?

USA

#34426 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, VLADIMIR, CORRECT.
Puking up old communist platitudes won't feed your starving, imbecilic stooge. The time of your masters is soon coming to a close.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34428 Apr 24, 2013
We oppose the reactionary policies of the U.S. government but we do not oppose the American people. We want to have many good friends in the United States.

Kim Jong Il

GEE MR. KIM, THAT'S A NICE THING TO SAY.

USA

#34429 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What else Join with Plundering US militaritic imperialist, i bet you don't want to talk about ! ar mongers. You think the world is clueless , and the World is waking up , you think world is stupid?
Let me Billr you the education! BWHAHAHAHAA
Your English is terrible, Somalian pirate.

USA

#34430 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
Correction to previous post! " would not want (not 'What') to answer my question
Your entire post was a jumbled, unintelligible mess, Somalian freak.

USA

#34432 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Kim Jong Illness
GEE MR. FAT KIMMIE, THAT'S A NICE THING TO SAY.
That fat hump was kissing arse, dull slave. He was as much of a coward as his diseased daddy.

USA

#34433 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>davey boy, nfl... are slaves to the corrupted!
Tall words from a lowlife like you. If you're not a pirate, Somalian, you don't even have the intellect to sawdust onto vomit piles.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34436 Apr 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the Okie hayseed at?
My guess is that his parole was revoked.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34437 Apr 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is terrible, Somalian pirate.

you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights: CORRECT: THEY STAND FOR SUPPORT OF THE JUNTA FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP THAT'S NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN ALL RESPECTS.
UidiotRaceamkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>again not a somalian pirate but anti-war and human rights adovacater
try this for english(mocking)! BWHAHAHA
You our American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34438 Apr 24, 2013
UidiotRaceamkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>again not a somalian pirate but anti-war and human rights adovacater
try this for english(mocking)! BWHAHAHA
You our American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Hey Chocolate Face!!!
It's not the first of the month yet...Did you use your last dollar that our taxes gave you to buy a 'Scratch off' and you won enough for a $10 bag of 'go fast'?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min ChristINSANITY is... 733,205
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min TIM958 600,008
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 94,688
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Johnny 2,454
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 13 min andet1987 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 258,070
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Liam 539,170
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••