American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34420 Apr 24, 2013
It astonishes me to find...[that so many] of our countrymen...should be contented to live under a system which leaves to their governors the power of taking from them the trial by jury in civil cases, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of commerce, the habeas corpus laws, and of yoking them with a standing army. This is a degeneracy in the principles of liberty... which I [would not have expected for at least] four centuries.

— Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826

TOM, YOU ARE CORRECT.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34421 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
— Edward Abbey
CORRECT
How will you defend your country from its filthy owners, creep? What happens to dissidents in your totalitarian state, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34422 Apr 24, 2013
“Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners.”

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

YEP, VLADIMIR, CORRECT.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34424 Apr 24, 2013
“A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

GEE VLADIMIR, HOW DID YOU GET SO SMART???

USA

#34425 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S TIME TO PASS OUT THE AMMO IN AMERICCA???
It's time to finally pass out food in your backward shit-hole of a country, timid slave. Why is little Kimmie so fat while North Korean the peasants eat tree bark and rats?

USA

#34426 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, VLADIMIR, CORRECT.
Puking up old communist platitudes won't feed your starving, imbecilic stooge. The time of your masters is soon coming to a close.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34428 Apr 24, 2013
We oppose the reactionary policies of the U.S. government but we do not oppose the American people. We want to have many good friends in the United States.

Kim Jong Il

GEE MR. KIM, THAT'S A NICE THING TO SAY.

USA

#34429 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>What else Join with Plundering US militaritic imperialist, i bet you don't want to talk about ! ar mongers. You think the world is clueless , and the World is waking up , you think world is stupid?
Let me Billr you the education! BWHAHAHAHAA
Your English is terrible, Somalian pirate.

USA

#34430 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
Correction to previous post! " would not want (not 'What') to answer my question
Your entire post was a jumbled, unintelligible mess, Somalian freak.

USA

#34432 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Kim Jong Illness
GEE MR. FAT KIMMIE, THAT'S A NICE THING TO SAY.
That fat hump was kissing arse, dull slave. He was as much of a coward as his diseased daddy.

USA

#34433 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>davey boy, nfl... are slaves to the corrupted!
Tall words from a lowlife like you. If you're not a pirate, Somalian, you don't even have the intellect to sawdust onto vomit piles.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34436 Apr 24, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the Okie hayseed at?
My guess is that his parole was revoked.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34437 Apr 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is terrible, Somalian pirate.

you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights: CORRECT: THEY STAND FOR SUPPORT OF THE JUNTA FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP THAT'S NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN ALL RESPECTS.
UidiotRaceamkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>again not a somalian pirate but anti-war and human rights adovacater
try this for english(mocking)! BWHAHAHA
You our American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#34438 Apr 24, 2013
UidiotRaceamkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>again not a somalian pirate but anti-war and human rights adovacater
You our American War mongering Grunts, you poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Hey Chocolate Face!!!
It's not the first of the month yet...Did you use your last dollar that our taxes gave you to buy a 'Scratch off' and you won enough for a $10 bag of 'go fast'?

USA

#34440 Apr 24, 2013
idiot wrote:
e and dissensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Why do you feel the need to copy/paste your old stock answers, Somalian slob? You wouldn't happen to be stupid, would you?

USA

#34441 Apr 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE JUNTA FINANCIAL DICTATORSHIP THAT'S NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN ALL RESPECTS.
<quoted text>
How's that diseased little dictator of yours doing lately? Since he last threatened nuclear war with the US, we haven't heard from that creep.

USA

#34443 Apr 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat eat this! have hiney melon mtf!
agensions... you not human but a war mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
ore of your ignorant copy/pasting. Why do you lie about being an American when it's obvious you're not, ignorant Somali fool?

USA

#34444 Apr 24, 2013
more

USA

#34445 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>tell us about taxation without representation, if you not mentally challenge can u explain it?
ican tax money are used to support bAD/illegal overseas wars.
You've never paid a penny of US income tax in your low life, Somalian liar.

USA

#34447 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text> I said thousand of times , I am an anti-war American and human rights adovacater
YoBWHAHHHAHAAAA
Look at you. Not even the wit to write your own confused Somalian posts. What a complete imbecile you are, foreigner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min MUQ2 40,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 595,910
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min I Am No One_ 444,122
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 853,863
The Christian Atheist debate 26 min Burke Devlin 775
Playboy 41 min Burke Devlin 10
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 56 min Rosa_Winkel 81
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 100,727
More from around the web