“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#34250 Apr 21, 2013
Hey Piss Ant, how much does it suck that everytime you have to piss you have to go outside and piss in a hole !?!?!?!?!?

You Idiots should stop building missiles and start building some toilets
DENG wrote:
Saturday, April 20th, 2013 | Posted by Stephen Lendman
Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror
by Stephen Lendman
Lots more went on. On marathon day, eyewitnesses reported bomb drills, training exercises and rooftop snipers. Authorities denied them.
University of Mobile cross country coach Alastair Stevenson contradicted them, saying:
“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there. They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise.”
THE BOSTON MARATHON AREA WAS SATURATED WITH STATE-GOVERNMENT TERRORISTS AND PRIVATE TERRORISTS WHO DID THE BOMBING, AND NOT THE TWO BOYS FROM CHECHNYA WHO WERE THE PATSIES.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#34251 Apr 21, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are an azzhole, sh!t for brains low life waste of breathable air. Die you chickensh!t punk.
Such language!

It is evident that you have nothing of intelligence to say on the subject if you need to slander and make personal insults. I NEVER use such language because I keep to the subject and I know what I am talking about.

Also, I assume telling me to die is a threat?

Your comments have been REPORTED.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34252 Apr 21, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language!

Your comments have been REPORTED.
ooooh...reported!
Does this rule encompass creepy old dudes such as you who have dedicated entire posts to homoerotic fantasies, Nelly?

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#34253 Apr 21, 2013
Or creepy old dudes that go around forums pretending to be a woman
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooh...reported!
Does this rule encompass creepy old dudes such as you who have dedicated entire posts to homoerotic fantasies, Nelly?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34254 Apr 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language!
It is evident that you have nothing of intelligence to say on the subject if you need to slander and make personal insults. I NEVER use such language because I keep to the subject and I know what I am talking about.
Also, I assume telling me to die is a threat?
Your comments have been REPORTED.
maybe he meant it just
as a helpful suggestion?

you sound like a grammar schooler on bus duty ..lol

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#34255 Apr 21, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I be a Nazi and a commie at the same time, as you claim?
Please explain.
Don't you watch the Simpsons? There's an episode where McBain takes on a bunch of commie-nazis.
Sheesh, watch some TV once in a while, man.:-D
deng

Nanjing, China

#34258 Apr 21, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language!
It is evident that you have nothing of intelligence to say on the subject if you need to slander and make personal insults. I NEVER use such language because I keep to the subject and I know what I am talking about.
Also, I assume telling me to die is a threat?
Your comments have been REPORTED.

IT APPEARS THE MILITARIST-FASCIST REGIME IN WASHING4TON D.C. COULD COLLAPSE IN THE NEXT YEAR.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> maybe he meant it just
as a helpful suggestion?
you sound like a grammar schooler on bus duty ..lol
deng

Nanjing, China

#34259 Apr 21, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Such language!

Your comments have been REPORTED.

AND HERE'S THE FUCKFACE WITH THE SAME MENTALLY RETARDED RHETORIC; YOU LOSE, AND ASIA WINS.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooh...reported!
Does this rule encompass creepy old dudes such as you who have dedicated entire posts to homoerotic fantasies, Nelly?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34260 Apr 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?


An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.

The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?
How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?

No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
5 minutes of silence for Hitler.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've vowed to kill Jews, old crone? Go figure.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the van parked down the street? Do you sometimes get headaches from the microwaves?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the shiftless scouser who's being watched and you know it. Have you had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
While you're pissing and whinging, why not overuse the word 'obdurate',
genius?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing the skewed thoughts of a confused racist freak, little boy.
They watch and read what you're typing, so be mindful when you step out for air.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when my account has been deleted, little racist boy. Meanwhile, you might want to slightly open the tattered shade and take a peek for those who watch you.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you felt about your mother? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep from being seen by the watchers by wearing an old pillow case on your head today, OK, little boy?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look outside if you dare, little boy.


An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More phony fire and brimstone from the dull jobless nazi hag.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?

ANYTHING NEW FUCKFACE???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooh...reported!
Does this rule encompass creepy old dudes such as you who have dedicated entire posts to homoerotic fantasies, Nelly?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34261 Apr 21, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I be a Nazi and a commie at the same time, as you claim?
Please explain.

YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING KARL MARX SO YOU CAN LIKE AN IDEOLOGICAL TERRORIST HELP TO HOLD OFF THE DEMOCRATIC WISHES OF THE PEOPLE AND PERPETUATE THE DICTATORSHIP IN THE USA STOPPING THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRACY THERE.
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you watch the Simpsons? There's an episode where McBain takes on a bunch of commie-nazis.
Sheesh, watch some TV once in a while, man.:-D

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34263 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING KARL MARX SO YOU CAN LIKE AN IDEOLOGICAL TERRORIST HELP TO HOLD OFF THE DEMOCRATIC WISHES OF THE PEOPLE AND PERPETUATE THE DICTATORSHIP IN THE USA STOPPING THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRACY THERE.
<quoted text>
Since when does your fat Kimmie care about your wishes, cretin?

The rest of the world knows your ancient Marxist theories only work to keep fools such as you poor while your fat 'leader' and his friends have a party.
They grow chubby while the rest of the country starves, and you're a fool for not even realising what goes on in your own backward country.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34264 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ANYTHING NEW WHILE SAILORS FUCK MY FACE???
<quoted text>
Yes. Did you inherit the horrible venereal diseases of Kim Il-sung, or did you get them from your mother, boy?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34266 Apr 21, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.

The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?
How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?

No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
5 minutes of silence for Hitler.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've vowed to kill Jews, old crone? Go figure.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the van parked down the street? Do you sometimes get headaches from the microwaves?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the shiftless scouser who's being watched and you know it. Have you had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
While you're pissing and whinging, why not overuse the word 'obdurate',
genius?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing the skewed thoughts of a confused racist freak, little boy.
They watch and read what you're typing, so be mindful when you step out for air.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when my account has been deleted, little racist boy. Meanwhile, you might want to slightly open the tattered shade and take a peek for those who watch you.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you felt about your mother? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep from being seen by the watchers by wearing an old pillow case on your head today, OK, little boy?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look outside if you dare, little boy.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More phony fire and brimstone from the dull jobless nazi hag.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?

HERE'S THE CLASSICAL CLINICAL SIGNS OF DEEP PHILOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does your fat Kimmie care about your wishes, cretin?
The rest of the world knows your ancient Marxist theories only work to keep fools such as you poor while your fat 'leader' and his friends have a party.
They grow chubby while the rest of the country starves, and you're a fool for not even realising what goes on in your own backward country.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34268 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HERE'S THE CLASSICAL CLINICAL SIGNS OF DEEP PHILOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
<quoted text>
Why doesn't your stinking third world rat hole have an electrical grid, fool? Ask your wealthy 'leaders' about it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34269 Apr 21, 2013
YEP, FUCKFACE, KARL MARX SAID HUMAN HISTORY MOVES AND EVOLVES, AND YOU AND THE OTHERS SAY IT IS STATIC, SO WHO'S CORRECT HERE, KARL MARX OR THE SIMPLE TERRORIST THINKER WHO CAN'T COMPOSE A DECENT SENTENCE????
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does your fat Kimmie care about your wishes, cretin?
The rest of the world knows your ancient Marxist theories only work to keep fools such as you poor while your fat 'leader' and his friends have a party.
They grow chubby while the rest of the country starves, and you're a fool for not even realising what goes on in your own backward country.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34270 Apr 21, 2013
HERE'S THE CLASSICAL CLINICAL SIGNS OF DEEP PHILOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

HEY FUCKFACE, STICK TO THE DISCUSSION, IT'S NOT ABOUT ELECTRICITY BUT YOUR ECCENTRICITIES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't your stinking third world rat hole have an electrical grid, fool? Ask your wealthy 'leaders' about it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34272 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, FUCK MY FACE WITH THE ROTTEN DICK OF KARL MARX! SAID HUMAN HISTORY MOVES AND EVOLVES, AND YOU AND THE OTHERS SAY IT IS STATIC, SO WHO'S CORRECT HERE,
<quoted text>
Again, your creepy despots feed antiquated Marxism to the poor masses to keep them poor. You don't even know what goes on in your own country, stooge.
Why doesn't primitive North Korea have paved roads?

Your English is stilted and clumsy, fool.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34273 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HEY FUCK MY FACE, STICK TO THE DISCUSSION, IT'S NOT ABOUT ELECTRICITY BUT YOUR ECCENTRICITIES.
<quoted text>
More clumsy word play, fool. Your barbaric country can't even feed its own peasants.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34276 Apr 21, 2013
HERE'S THE CLASSICAL CLINICAL SIGNS OF DEEP PHILOLOGICAL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

HEY FUCKFACE, STICK TO THE DISCUSSION, IT'S NOT ABOUT ELECTRICITY BUT YOUR ECCENTRICITIES.

AND DR. KIM IS INSPECTING THE DELL COMPUTER FACTORY SITE TODAY; NOTHING CAN STOP IT; YU LOSE AGAIN.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More clumsy word play, fool. Your barbaric country can't even feed its own peasants.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34278 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND DIRTY KIM IS MOLESTING THE DULL FACTORY SKANKS TODAY; NOTHING CAN STOP IT; HE LOSES AGAIN.
<quoted text>
Dell has NO plans to build in your barbarous country, fool. How does it feel knowing your fat little despot just deleted more than 50,000 jobs from your feeble economy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 740,699
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min trifecta1 601,207
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 543,286
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min Johnsex 908
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 227,986
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min well 95,560
Does anyone see Dr. James E. Freidenstein at Sy... 20 min Mikeymike9042 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Freebird USA 173,905
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••