“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34223 Apr 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why we're tens of trillions into the hole while Judas permeates our govt puppeting our polititians, printing our dough, buttsexing our children, gaydays@disney, The Boy Scouts, and performing "Metzitzah b'pehs" on little babies? Our excesses, vice, subversion, and decadence has had a tremendously poor impact on other nations and our arrogance will be of our undoing. You'll see.
The bolshevik revolution returns.
Are you having another bad evening thinking about the Illuminati and homosexuals again, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34224 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
America is too busy marrying but*fuc*ers and giving them children to worry about the real problems facing society and our special relationship with the bolshevik jews that is destroying the world. Get yer head out of yer a$$ lad. The gig is up, way up!

IT'S ALL FACT FUCKFACE, NOW GIT YOUR BUDDY TO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY THERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

USA

#34225 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S ALL FACT SO PLEASE FUCK MY FACE. NOW GIT MY BUDDY TO STICK IT UP MY ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY HERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
<quoted text>
Did your fat 'leader' teach you those terms, slave? Maybe you can lick his boots and beg him to give you his venereal diseases. His wife did.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34226 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
America is too busy marrying but*fuc*ers and giving them children to worry about the real problems facing society and our special relationship with the bolshevik jews that is destroying the world. Get yer head out of yer a$$ lad. The gig is up, way up!
IT'S ALL FACT FUCKFACE, NOW GIT YOUR BUDDY TO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY THERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
<quoted text>
Is that what your political officer is going to you right now, little sodomite? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34227 Apr 20, 2013
Edit *doing to you*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34228 Apr 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why we're tens of trillions into the hole while Judas permeates our govt puppeting our polititians, printing our dough, buttsexing our children, gaydays@disney, The Boy Scouts, and performing "Metzitzah b'pehs" on little babies? Our excesses, vice, subversion, and decadence has had a tremendously poor impact on other nations and our arrogance will be of our undoing. You'll see.
The bolshevik revolution returns.
Sounds like it's time to change the diaper on your head, Muslim fool. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34231 Apr 20, 2013
OF COURSE YOU'D LIKE TO LICK A WINNER LIKE DR. KIM'S SHOES.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your fat 'leader' teach you those terms, slave? Maybe you can lick his boots and beg him to give you his venereal diseases. His wife did.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34232 Apr 20, 2013
THE ELECTIONS IN THE US44A ARE A SHAM AND THE WORLD IS WITNESSING GEORGE W BUSH'S FOURTH TERM.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your political officer is going to you right now, little sodomite? <¦-o

USA

#34233 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE I'D LIKE TO LICK A WHINER LIKE DICK KIM'S SHOES.
<quoted text>
That fat boy isn't a doctor. That's as much of a lie as when the gullible/frightened North Koreans were told his fat daddy had 6 holes-in-one the first and only time he ever golfed.

You're living in fear, aren't you, slave?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34234 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE YOU'D LIKE TO LICK A WINNER LIKE DR. KIM'S SHOES.
<quoted text>
Why is Dr. Kim so damn fat? With his stupid bowl style haircut, he looks like an overweight wild hog. Do you lick his hooves, little minion? <¦-o

USA

#34235 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE ELECTIONS IN THE UM AND THE WORLD IS WITNESSING GEORGE W BUSH'S FOURTH TERM.
<quoted text>
What would an obedient slave like you know of elections, stooge? Is your pudgy dictator sticking his fat head out of his bunker for air?

Let me know when that fat fool wants to launch his nuclear missile, boy.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34238 Apr 20, 2013
YOU BETTER RUN ALONG AND VOTE NOW WITH ALL THAT DEMOCRACY YOU KEEP WHINING ABOUT THERE'S BOUND TO BE AN ELECTION THERE NOW AT THIS TIME.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That fat boy isn't a doctor. That's as much of a lie as when the gullible/frightened North Koreans were told his fat daddy had 6 holes-in-one the first and only time he ever golfed.
You're living in fear, aren't you, slave?

USA

#34239 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU BETTER RUN ALONG AND VOTE NOW WITH ALL THAT DEMOCRACY YOU KEEP WHINING ABOUT THERE'S BOUND TO BE AN ELECTION
<quoted text>
You know nothing of democracy, stool sample. It's just a word your dictators force you to use. Is that diseased fat boy of yours going to be threatening war again soon?

How does it feel to know you could be taken away in the middle of the night and imprisoned without trial? Also, have you seen any public executions lately, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34240 Apr 20, 2013
YOU BETTER RUN ALONG AND VOTE NOW WITH ALL THAT DEMOCRACY YOU KEEP WHINING ABOUT THERE'S BOUND TO BE AN ELECTION THERE NOW AT THIS TIME.

SO, BACK FROM VOTING ALREADY, AND IT'S ASSUMED BY YOUR RANTING HERE YOU VOTED AGAINST FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, AGAIN.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of democracy, stool sample. It's just a word your dictators force you to use. Is that diseased fat boy of yours going to be threatening war again soon?
How does it feel to know you could be taken away in the middle of the night and imprisoned without trial? Also, have you seen any public executions lately, stooge?

USA

#34241 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU ARE CORRECT. KIM IL JUNG IS TRASH AND HE CARRIES DISEASES NOW AT THIS TIME.
<quoted text>
Isn't it ironic that you learn more about your filthy dictators here than from your own government, stooge?

USA

#34242 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU VOTED AGAINST FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, AGAIN.
<quoted text>
Tell me about your 'freedoms', stooge. Do you have a passport? Are you ever allowed to leave your country? Are the North Koreans allowed to travel about their country? Why not?

Why doesn't your country have paved roads, electricity or enough food? Are you afraid to ask your authoritarians these questions? If so, why is that?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34243 Apr 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.

The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?
How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?

No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
5 minutes of silence for Hitler.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've vowed to kill Jews, old crone? Go figure.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the van parked down the street? Do you sometimes get headaches from the microwaves?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the shiftless scouser who's being watched and you know it. Have you had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
While you're pissing and whinging, why not overuse the word 'obdurate',
genius?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing the skewed thoughts of a confused racist freak, little boy.
They watch and read what you're typing, so be mindful when you step out for air.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when my account has been deleted, little racist boy. Meanwhile, you might want to slightly open the tattered shade and take a peek for those who watch you.

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you felt about your mother? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep from being seen by the watchers by wearing an old pillow case on your head today, OK, little boy?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It riles your soul to worship a Jew, doesn't it, little boy?
If Christ was a Jew, Hitler was a Talmudic Serial Killer. You must remember these words of Christ SERPENT:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

The Lord God is watching every little unpleasant action you make SERPENT and hears every evil racist and violent wish you spew out.

THE REPLIES OF A PEDOPHILE WITH EVERY BAD ENGLISH AND MENTAL COMPREHENSIONS
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it ironic that you learn more about your filthy dictators here than from your own government, stooge?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34245 Apr 21, 2013
YOU DON'T NEED TO VOTE FUCKFACE AS ALL THE COUNTRIES' DECISIONS ARE MADE BY 6 WEALTHY PEOPLE THERE.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about your 'freedoms', stooge. Do you have a passport? Are you ever allowed to leave your country? Are the North Koreans allowed to travel about their country? Why not?
Why doesn't your country have paved roads, electricity or enough food? Are you afraid to ask your authoritarians these questions? If so, why is that?

USA

#34249 Apr 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU DON'T NEED TO VOTE TO FUCK MY FACE AS ALL MY COUNTRIES' DECISIONS ARE MADE BY 2 STEALTHY PEOPLE HERE.
<quoted text>
Name them, ignorant fool.

You mean as opposed to the one fat boy who owns your stinking backwater pit?

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#34250 Apr 21, 2013
Hey Piss Ant, how much does it suck that everytime you have to piss you have to go outside and piss in a hole !?!?!?!?!?

You Idiots should stop building missiles and start building some toilets
DENG wrote:
Saturday, April 20th, 2013 | Posted by Stephen Lendman
Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror
by Stephen Lendman
Lots more went on. On marathon day, eyewitnesses reported bomb drills, training exercises and rooftop snipers. Authorities denied them.
University of Mobile cross country coach Alastair Stevenson contradicted them, saying:
“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there. They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise.”
THE BOSTON MARATHON AREA WAS SATURATED WITH STATE-GOVERNMENT TERRORISTS AND PRIVATE TERRORISTS WHO DID THE BOMBING, AND NOT THE TWO BOYS FROM CHECHNYA WHO WERE THE PATSIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min marge 560,618
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aura Mytha 778,901
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min yon 4,925
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Seraphima 605,375
Boxshots And Ecover Graphic Software (view mobi... 21 min Hamza 1
Moses never existed 21 min Khatru 848
Google Redirect Virus Removal Tool - Huge Deman... 23 min Hamza 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemales mother 265,573
Gay snapchat names 6 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web