American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34203 Apr 20, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Deng.
The most evil empire the world has ever known will undoubtedly be destroyed, for a government and its people which committed the worst Holocaust in the history of mankind, enslaved Africans and has ever since been waging wars of aggression against innocent children, women and men all over the world is DOOMED. As we now know, even the Tchechens hate America...
enslaved Africans???

Wha??!who??????

Germany
Germany's connections with slavery are a little complicated to work out. Gerany as a unified political entity in the 15th century did not exist. The Holy Roman Empire was a lose confedertion under the Hapsburg (Austrian) emperor which was to fracture further during the Reformation (16th century). German states did not have American colonies or Atlantic navies. This was complicated somewhat with the acession to power of Charles V. His domains included Spain. Thus at a critical period in the development of the African slave trade, Spain was ruled by an essentially Austrian (German) emperor. Charles V substantially expanded the Atlantic slve trade. He granted a Flemish courtier Lorenzo de Gorrevod authority to ship 4,000 captive Africans to the America (1518). This was the beginning in earnest of the slave trade.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#34204 Apr 20, 2013
Are you drunk on North Korean moonshine again !?!?!?!?!
DENG wrote:
RADEKT wrote:
Who are the Tchechens Idiot !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
OKAY FUCKFACE, EXPOUND ON YOUR WORLD VIEW, AND TRY TO MAINTAIN A CREDIBLE ANALYSIS MORE THAN THE USUAL HASBARA 10 WORDS.
<quoted text>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34205 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OKAY FUCK MY FACE, PLEASE! EXPOUND ON YOUR WORLD VIEW, AND TRY TO MAINTAIN A CREDIBLE ANALYSI
<quoted text>
Sure pigface. Firstly, why not loan me one of your worn out Marxist propaganda manuals? How's little Kimmie doing in his luxury bunker while he sweats over his threats of war with the US?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34207 Apr 20, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Are you drunk on North Korean moonshine again !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
nope,

we've established that he rolls his own,(and get's his views from)/with

Rodong Sinmun (English: Newspaper of the workers) is a North Korean newspaper and the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea. It was first published on November 1, 1945, as Chongro.

The newspaper is often used as rolling paper by North Koreans, either for tobacco or, notably, cannabis; the latter grows both naturally and in private gardens throughout the DPRK, and is not prohibited despite the state's zero-tolerance policy on other narcotics such as heroin or methamphetamine, which includes capital punishment for drugs offenders. Since folding, burning, tearing or otherwise defacing images of the Great, Dear and Supreme Leaders is considered desecration, smokers use the classified pages. This practice is said to be widespread among North Korean soldiers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodong_Sinmun
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34208 Apr 20, 2013
translate: YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO THINK FOR YOU, AS DOESN'T YOUR GOVERNMENT DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE LINES???

DENG wrote:

JUST HOW MANY HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS OF DEAD U.S. TROOPS IS THE PENTAGON MAFIA HIDING IN WAREHOUSES, DESOLATE ISLANDS, MASS GRAVES, DUMPED INTO RIVERS AND LANDFILLS???

refrigerated: OF COURSE NOT AS THE SMACKED DEAD U.S. TROOPS DON'T, ACCORDING TO THE ZIONIST-PENTAGON, DON'T DESERVE BUT THE HOT PAKISTAN CLIMATE.

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> refrigerated warehouses??
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm.... could u translate dengster ???
at least this part
"DON'T DESERVE BUT THE HOT PAKISTAN CLIMATE."
u seem flustered...again

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34210 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
RADEKT wrote:
Who are the Tchechens Idiot !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
OKAY FUCKFACE, EXPOUND ON YOUR WORLD VIEW, AND TRY TO MAINTAIN A CREDIBLE ANALYSIS MORE THAN THE USUAL HASBARA 10 WORDS.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, I know you're just a low level propaganda flunkey, that doesn't have any real understanding about what you post. So can you have your political officer explain how communism under the supervision of a hereditary pig faced despot, is better than a Free Market Republic, like the United States??? How come the Soviet Union failed, it was communist and had overbearing dictatorial leadership like the DPRK, right??? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34211 Apr 20, 2013
DENG wrote:
translate: YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO THINK FOR YOU, AS DOESN'T YOUR GOVERNMENT DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE LINES???
>
awwwww c'mon dengster when have you ever hear the US government call lil koreanKim

"fatty the third"
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34212 Apr 20, 2013
*heard^

USA

#34213 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO THINK FOR YOU, AS DOESN'T YOUR GOVERNMENT DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE LINES???

<quoted text>
"As stated in the North Korean Constitution, the role of the press is to:

"...serve the aims of strengthening the dictatorship, bolstering the ideological conformity of the people and rallying them behind the Party and the Great Leader in the cause of revolution."

You're an ignorant fool, creep.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34215 Apr 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"...serve the aims of strengthening the dictatorship, bolstering the ideological conformity of the people and rallying them behind the Party and the Great Leader in the cause of revolution."
In dengsters constitution...I think

"roll" of the press

would be more fitting.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34217 Apr 20, 2013

STILL CAN'T GET IT: SO WHO IN TEL AVIV DOES YOUR THINKING FOR YOU???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34218 Apr 20, 2013
DENG wrote:
undoubtedly be destroyed
AND YOU CAN SIT BACK THERE IN GERMANY AND IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE WATCHING THE SHOW WITH ALL THE OLD ELEMENTS IN THE US4A REPLACED BY THE NEW; HEAVEN THEN WILL REJOICE, AS YOU CAN ALMOST HEAR IT NOW.
<quoted text>
"sit back"..., "there in germany"??????!!>???!

sorry deng but the krauts are busy busy busy...

German government aids anti-Assad forces in Syria

By Christoph Dreier
21 August 2012

The German military and related intelligence agencies are playing a far greater role in supporting anti-Assad forces in Syria than previously reported. On Sunday the Bildzeitung published a report on German army and Federal Intelligence Service (BND) operations on the Syrian border, where they are providing military aid to the Free Syrian Army (FSA).

The paper reported that a German reconnaissance ship was stationed off the coast of Syria, employing the latest BND technology to monitor the country. On the same day a spokesperson for the German Defence Ministry confirmed the report. It is “true that a ship is currently on a several month deployment in the region”, he said.

Although the Ministry declined to designate the ship as a “spy boat”, it admits that the ship in question is the Oker, part of the German navy's fleet of “early warning, communications and reconnaissance units”.

The spokesperson refused to confirm whether BND technology was on board, saying that no operational details of the current use of the ship would be issued. A member of the parliamentary control committee (PKG), Fritz-Rudolf Körper (Social Democratic Party) confirmed, however, that BND technology was being used.

According to the Bildzeitung, the ship’s instruments can observe troop movements up to 600 kilometers inside Syria. This data is then shared with the United States and Britain, as well as with Syrian rebels.

The newspaper also pointed out that BND agents were stationed at the Turkish NATO post of Adana, monitoring telephone and radio communications in Syria. The German operation also involves maintaining informal contact with sources in the immediate vicinity of the Assad regime. According to an anonymous US intelligence official,“No Western intelligence has such good sources in Syria as the BND”.

I picked a newzzzz site u oughta love Deng!!

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2012/08/syri-...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34220 Apr 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
America is too busy marrying but*fuc*ers and giving them children to worry about the real problems facing society and our special relationship with the bolshevik jews that is destroying the world. Get yer head out of yer a$$ lad. The gig is up, way up!
the ol,...magical mystical zionists...are controlling the world >bit> again eh???

the gig is old, way old
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#34221 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why we're tens of trillions into the hole while Judas permeates our govt puppeting our polititians, printing our dough, buttsexing our children, gaydays@disney, The Boy Scouts, and performing "Metzitzah b'pehs" on little babies? Our excesses, vice, subversion, and decadence has had a tremendously poor impact on other nations and our arrogance will be of our undoing. You'll see.
The bolshevik revolution returns.
so, you're a puritan?

USA

#34222 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
America is too busy marrying but*fuc*ers and giving them children to worry about the real problems facing society and our special relationship with the bolshevik jews that is destroying the world. Get yer head out of yer a$$ lad. The gig is up, way up!
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

USA

#34223 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that why we're tens of trillions into the hole while Judas permeates our govt puppeting our polititians, printing our dough, buttsexing our children, gaydays@disney, The Boy Scouts, and performing "Metzitzah b'pehs" on little babies? Our excesses, vice, subversion, and decadence has had a tremendously poor impact on other nations and our arrogance will be of our undoing. You'll see.
The bolshevik revolution returns.
Are you having another bad evening thinking about the Illuminati and homosexuals again, fool?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34224 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>

IT'S ALL FACT FUCKFACE, NOW GIT YOUR BUDDY TO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY THERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?

USA

#34225 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IT'S ALL FACT SO PLEASE FUCK MY FACE. NOW GIT MY BUDDY TO STICK IT UP MY ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY HERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
<quoted text>
Did your fat 'leader' teach you those terms, slave? Maybe you can lick his boots and beg him to give you his venereal diseases. His wife did.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34226 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S ALL FACT FUCKFACE, NOW GIT YOUR BUDDY TO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AS IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE DAY THERE, CORRECT--MIDNIGHT???
<quoted text>
Is that what your political officer is going to you right now, little sodomite? <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#34227 Apr 20, 2013
Edit *doing to you*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 590,570
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min dollarsbill 4,557
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Student 40,523
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min onemale 271,384
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 100,065
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr It aint necessari... 839,588
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr evil follows 2,420
More from around the web