Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34134 Apr 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you're doing a good job of that.
We think that both yourself and 'Dave C' are doing an excellent job.

Keep up the good work.

Stan and Ollie
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34136 Apr 20, 2013
THE TERRORISTS GOT AWAY AND THE BOYS FROM CHECHNYA ARE PATSIES.
1USA1 wrote:
One terrorist dead and one in the hospital! YEA!!!!:-D
Now sense the family of the suspects, failed to contact the authorities about the suspect's identities; their political asylum status should be revoked and their Muslim asses deported back to the shit hole, that is Chechnya. Long live America and screw you Muslim, commie bastards!(DUNG, Horse Manure, Australian Ditch Pig, Moron from Oklahoma=Yuchansatan, CHOCOLATE FACE and last but certainly least Captain bozO):-D

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34137 Apr 20, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE TERRORISTS GOT AWAY AND THE BOYS FROM CHECHNYA ARE PATSIES.
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the hereditary pig faced fat ass despot Emperor, Kim Jong-un? Surely the Chechnyan scum are his little lackeys like you are DUNG. Have you committed any acts of terrorism lately, little commie minion? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34138 Apr 20, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>We think that both yourself and 'Dave C' are doing an excellent job.
Keep up the good work.
Stan and Ollie
I am honored to have Stab-an-Ollie's support in these matters.:-D

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34139 Apr 20, 2013
Edit *Stan-an-Ollie*
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34140 Apr 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:

<quoted text>Well, you're doing a good job of that.

OH, ARE YOU "SUPPORTING" THE HOTHEAD, INDOCTRINATED PHILOSOPHICAL DINOSAURS HERE???
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>We think that both yourself and 'Dave C' are doing an excellent job.
Keep up the good work.
Stan and Ollie
DENG

Nanjing, China

#34145 Apr 20, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S COMING DOWN, THE UNITE3D STATES DICTATORSHIP THAT'S JUST SENT THOUSANDS OF TROOPS ON A PRACTICE TRIAL RUN TO STAMP OUT DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM IN THE UNITE3D STATES ANYWHERE IT RAISES ITS SWEET HEAD.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34149 Apr 20, 2013
Captain A-Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you often fantasize about polishing Putin's cock, 1USA1?
You're no more than that Nelly creep. Tired the derision for being a knee-jerk closet case?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34150 Apr 20, 2013
Captain A-Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. fascist regime is pacifying the masses with heroin, cocaine, marihuana, speed, crystal, PCP, LSD (and poppers for gays like you).
More of your gay reveries. You're obsessing again, creep.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34155 Apr 20, 2013
Captain A-Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end WE will win, hehehe
'we'?

For whom do you assume to speak, creepy man?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34156 Apr 20, 2013
Captain A-Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is Nelly, NFL twit?
It's what you are, so live with it, dull one.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34159 Apr 20, 2013
Captain A-Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" are the good guys, "you" are the bad guys.
Got it?
So nice to see even a simpleton can so facilely divide up his little world, creep.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34161 Apr 20, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA was founded on and expanded with the Holocaust against the Native
anizations via "military advisers" and providing them with arms and other lethal aid.
Wow. Thanks for the ponderous copy/pasted diatribe, slob. It's typical of a dullard such as you to write off whole societies as nothing more than dupes for the 'evil Americans'. Has anyone ever mentioned to you that cynicism is not a substitute for insight, or is that beyond your comprehension?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34162 Apr 20, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you often fantasize about polishing Putin's cock, 1USA1?
A large percentage of Hitler's SA (Brown Shirts) were homosexuals. I just figured you'd be going along with the theme, Nazi boy. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34163 Apr 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Thanks for the ponderous copy/pasted diatribe, slob. It's typical of a dullard such as you to write off whole societies as nothing more than dupes for the 'evil Americans'. Has anyone ever mentioned to you that cynicism is not a substitute for insight, or is that beyond your comprehension?
Yes it is Captain zer0, wouldn't understand what you just said, but he could explain in great detail, how excited he gets over a good Nazi or Soviet hymn.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34164 Apr 20, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. fascist regime is pacifying the masses with heroin, cocaine, marihuana, speed, crystal, PCP, LSD (and poppers for gays like you).
The Nazis invented metha anphetamine, to increase their soldiers stamina on the battlefield and the Brown Shirt's in the bath houses.
<-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34165 Apr 20, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you honored to have stabbed Ollie, 1USA1?
As a kid I enjoyed watching Stan & Ollie on TV -- and I'm sure many more of my generation did so.
How anyone can be so hateful and stab Ollie, is beyond me.
How can anyone be so obtuse as you, is beyond me. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34166 Apr 20, 2013
Captain 0 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I be a Nazi and a commie at the same time, as you claim?
Please explain.
The Nazis were a socialist party, in the end result there's little to no difference between the two, Adolf. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#34167 Apr 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Thanks for the ponderous copy/pasted diatribe, slob. It's typical of a dullard such as you to write off whole societies as nothing more than dupes for the 'evil Americans'. Has anyone ever mentioned to you that cynicism is not a substitute for insight, or is that beyond your comprehension?
Where's Horse Manure and CHOCOLATE FACE at? Horse Manure always disappears, when Captain zer0 comes out, hmmm.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#34168 Apr 20, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Horse Manure and CHOCOLATE FACE at? Horse Manure always disappears, when Captain zer0 comes out, hmmm.
What's even more amazing are the similarities between 'their' tones, delivery, plus the distinct lack of language skills. One might think they're the both the same pile of festering rubbish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 573,720
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min MUQ2 39,591
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min River Tam 808,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Black Thunder 42 608,134
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Ice-9 268,804
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 56 min Tony17 5,455
Is President Obama Really Christian? 1 hr Unga Bunga Malung... 92
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 19 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web