American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33882 Apr 15, 2013
annie krack head horse Manure wrote:
BTW: Swedish volunteers fought against the Nazis and against the Soviet Union
You know what I find funny?
The only people who agree with you are;
A low level Nork Propaganda Ministry employee.
An illiterate Brit poofter living in Australia.
A drug addled, illiterate, chocolate faced Somali,
and an illiterate 'tar roofer' Okie...
Yeah, great company...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#33883 Apr 15, 2013
US Holocausts on World wrote:
<quoted text>not doc hypocrite . but you a real Doc War monger bimbo
then why 179 nations given the war mongering US militaristic neo--imperialiast the big boot in the US azzes?
can we see a list(or better yet a photo) of those 179??

and u do realise the kennedy speech you misquoted was in fact discussing the war on communism....don,t u???
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#33884 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
BTW: Swedish volunteers fought against the Nazis and against the Soviet Union
I suppose you are furious with those swedes for fighting the communists.
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33889 Apr 15, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> can we see a list(or better yet a photo) of those 179??
and u do realise the kennedy speech you misquoted was in fact discussing the war on communism....don,t u???
Secretary-General's joint press encounter with President ...... vote in the UN, in which 179 countries approved the resolution condemning the US, a resolution ...
www.un.org/sg/offthecuff/... - 25k
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

Jackson Heights, NY

#33890 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting silly, cowboy.
Let's face it: If the Germans had won the war, you'd be speaking the most beautiful language in the world, the language of Goethe, Schiller and many other famous poets, novelists and philosophers.
Wouldn't it be cool for you to read and understand renowned works of literature such as "Prometheus" by Goethe?!
http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/3670/118
Welcome back Captain O!
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33891 Apr 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your reading comprehension is equal to your writing skills.
Japan has no natural resources and yet it has the third largest economy in the world. Why?
If you go back ,you will see i said JApan have no raw Resources; you have a comprehension problem! It is very reason During WW2 that US blockade caused pain for japan in SE Asia, so this US war of Blockcade incited Japan to got war with US.
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33892 Apr 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even believe that pond scum is still claiming to be an American? His time zone schedule here indicates otherwise, but I suppose he doesn't have the smarts to realise it.
Again , if you look my screen moniker it locate In USA. You our American War mongering Grunts, poster NFLoser are Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a ear mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33894 Apr 15, 2013
I AM USELESS HOLLOW CRAP ON WORLD wrote:
<quoted text>Again , if you look my screen moniker it locate In USA. You our American War mongering Grunts, ron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
How readily you tend to copy/paste and repeat your dumb self, Somalian. Do the Somalian pirates have a union with a dental plan, foreign butt-pirate?
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33895 Apr 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a link for that, fool. I've never heard of the United States getting oil from Vietnam and if we do, it's an insignificant amount compared to the rest of our suppliers. BTW CHOCOLATE FACE, I don't refer to your country as 'our Somalia', so quit saying 'our US' because you're not an American, you khat chewing skinny. <¦-o
Not A chocalate you meathead war mongering grunts! It not about fight the Communist but about USD/Oil Hegemony, US stole Vietnam Assets of the Coast and seeing instability in ASIA region , the Plundering US decide to sell the Oil Vietnam Assets .

Readup !

US oil firm ConocoPhillips sells VN assets | Vietnam Today
www.dztimes.net/post/business/us-oil-firm-con... ...

ConocoPhillips, the third-largest US oil company, signed a deal late last week to sell its Vietnam business units for US$1.29 billion to Anglo-French oil and gas ...
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33896 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I only wish I had more time to post on topix again. I'll try to show up whenever I can :)
See you again then!:)
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33897 Apr 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's probably 'spun' on khat, so he'll go on a posting frenzy (most likely after pirating) till he crashes. LOL
Do tell Tell us all about War mongering USA Militaristic neo-imperailist' pirating exploitive fiasco? The world is waking up , no wonder over 179 nations giving US the Big middle fingers and boot up you f! US azzes! MWBHAHAHHAA
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33899 Apr 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How readily you tend to copy/paste and repeat your dumb self, Somalian. Do the Somalian pirates have a union with a dental plan, foreign butt-pirate?
Again not a Somailan pirate but American Anti-war, World human right supporters! Again

You our American War mongering Grunts had ruined US AND WORLD WITH YOU EVIL us WAR machines..., u poster NFLoser are real Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-human rights.... you worst scvm on this planet, you lowest of low on plane of humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a ear mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33900 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are about 190 countries in the world - that means that 94% of the world says "F*off" to the United Snakes!
True ! paradoxical Ironic! Sad , those our US war mongers/war investors had ruined the US and world .And they World is wakeing up and no longer trust US militaristic ne0-imperialist war mongering barbarian savages!:)
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33901 Apr 15, 2013
draintheblood69 wrote:
Eduacation stable career
Join the army
Become a murderer
Kill for god and country
Return to be a hero
To tell you the truth
I hope you don't come back
Courage
It takes a big man to push a button
Fight with your honor
Like shotting children
And cutting their parents throats
Go to the frontline
Watch your friends
Get cooked by napalm
And they're murderers just like you
Getting education by killing people too
Bodies blown apart
You feel a sharp pain in your stomach
Now youve lost both of your legs to a grenade
Blood and vomit spew from your mouth
No career education
And you're sent home in a doggy bag
Waste your life
While taking others lives away from them
Left so empty
Just a pile of shit to me
And your parents looking stupid
Their son reduced to a pile of shit and dog tags
But he did what he was programmed to do
Such a good soldier
I hope you're fucking proud of your son
Fuck your son i hope he fucking dies
Welcome to thread! Great wisdom , hope these our US war monger learn from this poem of your!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33902 Apr 15, 2013
I AM A HOLLOW PUSTULE ON WORLD wrote:
<quoted text>Again I am a Somailan pirate but Anti-whore, World human blight supporters! Again
f humanity you supports wars, violence and dissensions... you not human but a ear mongering moron of an Imp , a Home Erectus barbarian! BWHAHHHAHAAAA
Wow. As well as raiding ships with an AK-47, you can actually copy/paste your lying answers, can't you, Somalian pirate?
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33903 Apr 15, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> can we see a list(or better yet a photo) of those 179??
but he learned from his experience and decide war is not about communism but about evils of War/raw-resource-for-profiteer ing ...and JFK gave last speech that irked the US Imperail Directive orders and about withdraw from Vietnam war.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33904 Apr 15, 2013
Captain zero wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention me too :)
Nope, I just included you with annie krack head since you're just one of his 'sock puppets'.
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33905 Apr 15, 2013
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell Tell us all about War mongering USA Militaristic neo-imperailist' pirating exploitive fiasco? The world is waking up , no wonder over 179 nations giving US the Big middle fingers and boot up you f! US azzes! MWBHAHAHHAA
Not a Somailian pirate but American Anti-war and huma right supporter!

You worst than those Somailian pirates! Do tell ,Tell us all about War mongering USA Militaristic neo-imperailist' worldwide pirating exploitive fiasco?

The world is waking up and know US is evil, no wonder over 179 nations giving US the Big middle fingers and boot up you f! US azzes! MWBHAHAHHAA
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33906 Apr 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. As well as raiding ships with an AK-47, you can actually copy/paste your lying answers, can't you, Somalian pirate?
Not a Somailian pirate but American Anti-war and huma right supporter!

You worst than those Somailian pirates! Do tell ,Tell us all about War mongering USA Militaristic neo-imperailist' worldwide pirating exploitive fiasco?

The world is waking up and know US is evil, no wonder over 179 nations giving US the Big middle fingers and boot up you f! US azzes! MWBHAHAHHAA
US HOLOCAUST ON WORLD

United States

#33907 Apr 15, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
"how us ruined iran" ?!?!?!?!?
Go take a basic English class you uneducated buffoon
<quoted text>
You need more , as you lack critical reasoning/analytic thinking kills... you another ignorant ignoranus, a real mendacious obsequious obsequious subservient of fool in our mere presence, you are another of our American war mongering meathead! Readup on US TP aJAX, YOU UNDEREDUCATE, gEY BOOK ABOUT uS /WORLD HISTORY, YOU pINHEAD GRUNT! bwahahhaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Nothingfromnothing 982,250
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 7,359
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 39 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web