“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33841 Apr 15, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the “front lines” in Afghanistan?
Well, we DO know that they aren't anywhere near those cowardly, Swedish REMFs.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#33842 Apr 15, 2013
there are 190 countries in the world but only ONE where the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights were created
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are about 190 countries in the world - that means that 94% of the world says "F*off" to the United Snakes!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33843 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know? Get a book about Japan ... You are uneducated beyond belief.
As an engineer I have taken classes in SPC so I know exactly why Japan has the 3rd largest economy in the world, but I doubt you or your idiot buddy iDiot could explain it.

Vista, Ca.

#33844 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are about 190 countries in the world - that means that 94% of the world says "F*off" to the United Snakes!
And yet you Swedes are right by our sides in Afghanistan.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#33847 Apr 15, 2013
And you know this from living in Sweden right Muck ?
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously because the the rest of the world calls their own "Declaration" by the language of each country.
And of those 190 nations it's estimated that 94% of them shun the United Snakes which is the country that does not live up to its Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Creed, Civil Liberties, or Democratic principles by the way.

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#33848 Apr 15, 2013
That day I encountered the first American soldiers in the Buchenwald concentration camp. I remember them well. Bewildered, disbelieving, they walked around the place, hell on earth, where our destiny had been played out. They looked at us, just liberated, and did not know what to do or say. Survivors snatched from the dark throes of death, we were empty of all hope—too weak, too emaciated to hug them or even speak to them. Like lost children, the American soldiers wept and wept with rage and sadness. And we received their tears as if they were heartrending offerings from a wounded and generous humanity.

In America, compassion for the refugee and respect for the other still have biblical connotations.

Ever since that encounter, I cannot repress my emotion before the flag and the uniform—anything that represents American heroism in battle. That is especially true on July Fourth. I reread the Declaration of Independence, a document sanctified by the passion of a nation’s thirst for justice and sovereignty, forever admiring both its moral content and majestic intonation. Opposition to oppression in all its forms, defense of all human liberties, celebration of what is right in social intercourse: All this and much more is in that text, which today has special meaning,America understands that a nation is great not because its economy is flourishing or its army invincible but because its ideals are loftier. Hence America’s desire to help those who have lost their freedom to conquer it again. America’s credo might read as follows: For an individual, as for a nation, to be free is an admirable duty—but to help others become free is even more admirable - Elie Wiesel, writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, and Holocaust survivor

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33850 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously because the the rest of the world calls their own "Declaration" by the language of each country.
Exactly! Like how Sweden DECLARED its "neutrality" during WW2, yet still fed Germany 30% of it's high grade steel and provided credit to the nazis, which allowed delivery of vast quantities of military equipment to the Wermacht.

Vista, Ca.

#33852 Apr 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we DO know that they aren't anywhere near those cowardly, Swedish REMFs.
I’m sure in Sweden Annie M (aka Force Majeure or Horse Manure) is considered the village idiot. I have no problem with the Swedes helping us and participating in the ISAF. Their efforts may be insignificant, but I certainly wouldn’t call them cowardly.

Vista, Ca.

#33853 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one example (proof) of Swedish-U.S. "side-by-side" offensive combat operations in Afghanistan would impress me immensely, Davey Boy. Here's your BIG chance!!! Don't blow it!
Camp Marmal is a military base in the Mazar-i-Sharif PRT. They may be hard to find, but I’m sure the Swedish contingent has a room there somewhere right alongside the US, Croatia and 14 other NATO countries.

Vista, Ca.

#33854 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Scout merit badges carry no weight in the adult world, Davey Boy.
I could explain Deming and SPC to you, but it would be like explaining physics to a monkey.

You only need to know that it completely changed manufacturing in Japan and turned it into an industrial super power.

Vista, Ca.

#33855 Apr 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Like how Sweden DECLARED its "neutrality" during WW2, yet still fed Germany 30% of it's high grade steel and provided credit to the nazis, which allowed delivery of vast quantities of military equipment to the Wermacht.
The Swedes wouldn’t help any of their neighbors during WW2. Not the Norwegians, the Finns or the Danes, but God bless ’em they are with us in Afghanistan.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33856 Apr 15, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one example (proof) of Swedish-U.S. "side-by-side" offensive combat operations in Afghanistan would impress me immensely, Davey Boy. Here's your BIG chance!!! Don't blow it!
Did you wear a skirt, when you fought in Vietnam? When you say "side-by-side" you're thinking more like "man-on-man" old poof who likes blowing. <¦-o

Vista, Ca.

#33859 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one country in the world during WW II that went into battle against the Nazis for the sake of its neighbour .....(other than the UK). When you've done that we'll talk.
Ans. Mexico. Now what do you want to talk about.

Vista, Ca.

#33860 Apr 15, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
BTW: Swedish volunteers fought against the Nazis and against the Soviet Union
American volunteers joined Britain’s Eagle Squadron in 1940—so what?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33861 Apr 15, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
BTW: Swedish volunteers fought against the Nazis and against the Soviet Union
weren't you in the Hitler Youth before you switched sides and became a communist? Tell us some more of your stories about busting bronco busters at the Stampede Rodeo, old fruit. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33863 Apr 15, 2013
Somalian Pirate Holocausts on World wrote:
<quoted text> Our US got what it wanted the Oil of the coast of Vietnam, why get involved. You Dimwit!
Show us a link for that, fool. I've never heard of the United States getting oil from Vietnam and if we do, it's an insignificant amount compared to the rest of our suppliers. BTW CHOCOLATE FACE, I don't refer to your country as 'our Somalia', so quit saying 'our US' because you're not an American, you khat chewing skinny. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33864 Apr 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a link for that, fool. I've never heard of the United States getting oil from Vietnam and if we do, it's an insignificant amount compared to the rest of our suppliers. BTW CHOCOLATE FACE, I don't refer to your country as 'our Somalia', so quit saying 'our US' because you're not an American, you khat chewing skinny. <¦-o
Can you even believe that pond scum is still claiming to be an American? His time zone schedule here indicates otherwise, but I suppose he doesn't have the smarts to realise it.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33865 Apr 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even believe that pond scum is still claiming to be an American? His time zone schedule here indicates otherwise, but I suppose he doesn't have the smarts to realise it.
He's probably 'spun' on khat, so he'll go on a posting frenzy (most likely after pirating) till he crashes. LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33867 Apr 15, 2013
YEP, YA GOT'EM ON THE RUN KIM.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33870 Apr 15, 2013
DUNG wrote:
YEP, YA GOT'EM ON THE RUN KIM WHO HUMPS LIVESTOCK.
That fat-assed despot is quaking in his bunker, minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min janeebee 2,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Paul Porter1 825,329
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 582,633
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min lovewithin 40,102
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 50 min AN NFL FAN 121,626
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,448
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Paul Porter1 98,815
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 611,762
More from around the web