“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33643 Apr 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>wRONG! LOOK AGAIN!
Do you understand that you're constantly failing in your attempts to keep up within a written format, Somalian pirate? Now go polish the spittoons.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#33646 Apr 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that you're constantly failing in your attempts to keep up within a written format, Somalian pirate? Now go polish the spittoons.
I am Antiwar American , Human rights ... U our US war mongering Zionist Grunts are the Real Anti_Americans , you Anti-world, Anti-Human rights, anti-Civil liberties... you Worst kind in the world, you all over the world causing problems, making wars, causing dissensions, war-for-profiteering... You lowest of low on the plane of humanity, scumbuckets War mongering imps! Go look at your self in mirror you mass murdering Sycopahant War mongering American grunts! WBHAHAHAAAA

USA

#33648 Apr 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am AntiAmerican , Human blight ... U our US war mongering Zionist Grunts are the Real Anti_Americans , you Anti-world, Anti-Human rights, anti-Civil American grunts! WBHAHAHAAAA
You said that earlier, imbecile. You even repeated the horrible misspellings. You Somalians don't speak English very well, do you?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#33649 Apr 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that earlier, imbecile. You even repeated the horrible misspellings. You Somalians don't speak English very well, do you?
u REPEAT SAME BULLsHit!

tRY THIS FOR eNGRISH! bwhahahahaa

yET ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS IGNORANT iGNORanus IN OUR PRESENCE, u INSIPID FOOL, A real mendacious obsequious subservient of Grunt for my many plays on your Homo Erectus Little war mongering peon mind. BWHAHAHAHAAAA

Again!

I am Antiwar American , Human rights ... U our US war mongering Zionist Grunts are the Real Anti_Americans , you Anti-world, Anti-Human rights, anti-Civil liberties... you Worst kind in the world, you all over the world causing problems, making wars, causing dissensions, war-for-profiteering... You lowest of low on the plane of humanity, scumbuckets War mongering imps! Go look at your self in mirror you mass murdering Sycopahant War mongering American grunts!m WBHAHAHAAAA

USA

#33650 Apr 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>u REPEAT SAME BULLsHit!
tRY THIS FOR eNGRISH! bwhahahahaa
i am yET ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS IGNORANT iGNORanus IN OUR PRESENCE, u INSIPID FOOL, A real mendacious obsequious subservient of Grunt for my many plays on your Homo Erectus Little war mongering peon mind. BWHAHAHAHAAAA
Again!
AAA
'eNGRISH'? Nicely spelled, imbecile

Your English is terrible, Somalian butt-pirate. That, combined with your inability to understand even the simplest concepts makes you especially dull.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33653 Apr 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No hypocrisy. I've always believed in subduing the biggest threat first. The United Snakes is the biggest threat to world peace the history of mankind has ever known - and it must be crushed.
I realize in Sweden you are probably considered the village idiot, but if you believed that mindless hyperbole perhaps you could explain why your country is standing side by side with ours and shooting at the same people we are? Sweden didnít help its neighbors when they were being invaded by the Germans or the Russians yet it willingly joins up with the US and travel nearly 4000 miles to stand beside the US. Obviously your government and the majority of your people donít believe the same crap you do.
XYZ open Seasame

United States

#33654 Apr 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'eNGRISH'? Nicely spelled, imbecile
Your English is terrible, Somalian butt-pirate. That, combined with your inability to understand even the simplest concepts makes you especially dull.
Engrish! I mock you semi-intelligent English! Dumbazz! Not a somalian pirate but American Antiwar, Human right advocate... If you Intelligent you would had explained what Leo Straussian Philosophy is ?
But you clueless, you have brain of Caveman! BWHAHAHHAAA

But with mind like yours , a war mongering Pinhead Grunt , can't even understand what i'm talking about! All you like is war and violence, profit from misery of humanity... you lowest of low on the plane of bhumanity, you are American Zionist war mongering animals! WBHAHAHAHAA

USA

#33655 Apr 13, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't be so harsh upon yourself, Bed Pan. It's not your fault.
Why do you run out of ideas when addressing me, Nelly?
Now please tell me all about your days as a bronc rider at the Stampede.

Along with your combat experience as a Swedish volunteer with American Special Forces in Vietnam, plus your days under the employ of the RAF in Germany, and including your street fighting times as an urban war protestor in the US, you've run up quite a long list of macho accomplishments, haven't you, old lying freak?
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#33657 Apr 13, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize in Sweden you are probably considered the village idiot, but if you believed that mindless hyperbole perhaps you could explain why your country is standing side by side with ours and shooting at the same people we are? Sweden didnít help its neighbors when they were being invaded by the Germans or the Russians yet it willingly joins up with the US and travel nearly 4000 miles to stand beside the US. Obviously your government and the majority of your people donít believe the same crap you do.
Interjecting for Sweden! US tricked many nations to join in , so now nations are waking up!

Why over 179 nations give the US the big Middle Fingers?

Come on you smartest warrior on here and can see what going on, have you been Stockholmed by Our corrupted US Leaders?

In US poll why over 70% of or Americans disapprove of US wars?

Billr you for my educating consultation! Bwhhahahaaaa

Vista, Ca.

#33658 Apr 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>He had no power to influence those in power, he learned Communist is just a propaganda tool to get American people to support the (bad/immoral/illlicit war, the evil McCartyhism agenda rage on during Nixon Era, got many brainwashed,that got AMerican Jingoism and nationalism started. Not thing to do with Commies but US Miltarisitic imperialism, Those Of US MANIFEST Destiny and American Exceptionism...
This below explains it!
aDD! John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, Speeches...
"
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
You love wars, War is profiterring , Lair lair you pants on fire. Infact you lover , you are A war investor/War-for-profiteer...
Those were quotes were from Eisenhowerís farewell speech which was televised live. He could have said anything he wanted and in fact he said exactly what he wanted to. Iím sure if he were alive today he would have had the same view of you that I do.

USA

#33660 Apr 13, 2013
XYZ open Seasame wrote:
<quoted text>Engrish! I mock you semi-intelligent English! Dumbazz! Not a somalian pirate but American Antiwar, Human right advocate... If you Intelligent you would had explained what Leo Straussian Philosophy is ?
AHAA
'Engrish' More of your beautiful spelling and phrasing, foreigner.

You've puked up that same impertinent question many times before, dullard. No intelligent person answers to you- a complete imbecile, Somalian. Tell me, pirate, do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?

USA

#33661 Apr 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for Sweden! US tricked many nations to join in , so now nations are waking up!
eaders?
In US poll why over 70% of or Americans disapprove of US wars?
Billr you for my educating consultation! Bwhhahahaaaa
Wow. You're almost as well-spoken as Tarzan in the old movies, imbecile. Why even try to claim you're an American citizen when you're obviously nothing more than a lazy dumb Somali pirate, foreigner?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33663 Apr 13, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Queuing up together in front of the brothels of Pattaya Beach you mean?
Making cryptic statements as yours is not very productive. Can you be more specific Davey Boy? Or did your elbow hit the keyboard again by mistake?
I await your typical, idiotic reply with great anticipation!
You wernt bustin broncs in the rodeo, rather you were bustin bronc busters in the No Tell Motel down the street, old fruit. <¶-o

Vista, Ca.

#33666 Apr 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Queuing up together in front of the brothels of Pattaya Beach you mean?
Making cryptic statements as yours is not very productive. Can you be more specific Davey Boy? Or did your elbow hit the keyboard again by mistake?
I await your typical, idiotic reply with great anticipation!
Stockholm is about 3800 miles from Kabul. I know you are short on intellect, but you couldnít figure that out? Or maybe you didnít know about Swedish troops in Afghanistan.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#33668 Apr 13, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were quotes were from Eisenhowerís farewell speech which was televised live. He could have said anything he wanted and in fact he said exactly what he wanted to. Iím sure if he were alive today he would have had the same view of you that I do.
He try to warn Americans about ever dangers of ever growing US Military Industrial Complex! Know Anythimg about evil haliburton,, Fema camps, Fusion Centers , MArtial law, NDAA, Drones, unwarranted Wiretaping on Americans, SOPA and Cispa, DHS, Illegal Extra-unconstitutional Agendas, illicit Executive Orders...So?

Add insult to injury, our every year as quite a number of American Affluent class know something is wrong and leaving the US , for greener pastures (no pun intended!), and even Renounce their US citizenship!

And US immigrant Professional/tech class also leaving!
Enjoy, hope your generations and After receive these great notorious benefits, as mentioned above !

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33669 Apr 13, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockholm is about 3800 miles from Kabul. I know you are short on intellect, but you couldnít figure that out? Or maybe you didnít know about Swedish troops in Afghanistan.
Maybe he's not Swedish...?

United States

#33673 Apr 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that Eisenhower did rather well in fending off the building up of propaganda, but he knew very well that once he'd gone the fight would be lost. He was right, of course.
<quoted text>
The "rage" only got under way once Kennedy got into office and (with the exception of the 60's "get out of Vietnam" movement) it grew to reach a crescendo culminating with the George W. Bush Fascist madness. It appears to have tapered off now that Bush is gone but ....... I'm not really sure. I'd loved to know exactly what Obama thinks. I mean what he REALLY thinks.
And Pres Kennedy got assassinated for a Speech about there is evil in power /in govt and even warned American people also . I wonder if any American Sheeople Heed the warning and really wake up to what really go on?
nuke the usa

Perth, Australia

#33675 Apr 13, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not Europeans. We donít like empires. We donít want an empire. We didnít want to be part of an empire. Hell we donít even want Puerto Rico.
funny thats what most of the countrys said , how had empires mmmm

United States

#33676 Apr 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Davey Boy DOES NOT know that.
He thinks Ike was rallying the world around a flag of war drums and beating out a new rythm of war mongering. Just a second or two more and you'll see, he'll be spinning it for all it's worth and coming up with a real hum-dinger, that Davey Boy.
maybe he's a Sychopant?
Yea he come on with stupid and idiotic reason why he is right! He noot hinking abourt what concurrent consequences ill bring to it own people and world masses. they are Cold hearted warmongering Psychos who don't cafre about human values...! And you have birdbrain NFL faggot who love Hitler Bushy!
He brought out by dirty money most likely! Dirty Money will by those withput morals! Sad Fact about davey boy, he support evil men with reASON BUT WITHOUT/lack of MORAL WILL do what to its own nation and to world masses?

United States

#33677 Apr 13, 2013
not by s/h/b "Buy"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min lightbeamrider 796,166
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min truth 607,250
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min AussieBobby 267,536
Scientific proof for God's existence 57 min Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,065
How you can maintain your youthful skin after h... 2 hr Asian Derma 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 568,404
More from around the web