American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33580 Apr 12, 2013
DENG wrote:
WHEN THE DPRK ATTAKS THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS WILL BE OBLITERATED IN THE SOUTH PART OF THE KOREA PENINSULA.
What will they attack with. The half of their major weapons that were designed in the '60s? Or the other half that's even older?

Dork Korea also better understand right quickly that the use of certain bio or chem weapons will guarantee a US nuclear response.
This is no big secret. The entire world knows it, if they've been listening.

As it is, most military strategists/analysts regardless of nationality, agree that any invasion of South Korea by the North would likely see initial success.
However, with much of its equipment looking at obsolescence catching up to it in the rear view mirror, with their fuel shortages, spare parts shortages and other logistical problems, it's highly questionable whether the North could hold onto those gains, let alone consolidate them.

What's truly pathetic is you cheering on the death of potentially hundreds of thousands of North and South Koreans by nuke, chem or bio weapons while in this same thread, condemning the US for using DUC munitions and DU armour.

You really are a sick fuck. You don't care how many of your own kind get eradicated or how, just so long as some Americans get killed in the process. You'd sacrifice your own grandmother if it meant at least 2 Americans got killed, wouldn't you? You disgusting war-mongering creep.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33582 Apr 12, 2013
North Korea is one of the most miserable places on earth. The standard of living has deteriorated to extreme levels of deprivation in which the right to food security, health and other minimum needs for human survival are denied.- the Korea Institute for National Unification

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33583 Apr 12, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter. They'll still send you scurrying into your bomb shelter and keep you there for the next 25 years. I'd call that a job well done.
Suddenly now that a communist regime that you favour is threatening destruction, it all seems justified to you, Nelly? Would you happen to be a shallow hypocrite, or just a bitter old loser?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33587 Apr 12, 2013
In North Korea;

One-third of children are stunted, due to malnutrition, according to the World Food Program.

- The average life expectancy, 69, has fallen by five years since the early 1980s, according to the blog North Korea Economy Watch. The blog notes that those figures are based on official statistics, so the real numbers could be even lower.

- Inflation may be as high as 100 percent, due to mismanagement of the currency.

- Most workers earn $2 to $3 per month in pay from the government. Some work on the side or sell goods in local markets, earning an extra $10 per month or so.

- Most homes and apartments are heated by open fireplaces burning wood or briquettes. Many lack flush toilets.

- Electric power is sporadic and unreliable, with homes that have electricity often receiving just a few hours per day.

- Families that can afford them often have two TVs, according to New Focus International, a website that features dispatches from North Korean exiles; one TV is pre-set to state channels airing propaganda, while the second, illegal set is used to watch South Korean TV programs. Even so, fluctuating voltage in the electrical current often causes the screen to keep changing size, "going from big to small repeatedly," according to one exile report.

- Some of the most popular contraband items are DVDs of South Korean TV shows, which North Koreans often trade or sell among themselves.

- Parents who send their kids to schools are expected to provide desks, chairs, building materials and cash to pay for heating fuel. Some students are put to work producing goods for the government or gathering up discarded materials. Parents can bribe teachers to exempt their kids from labor or just keep them away from school, even though that violates official policy.

- North Korea has a "free" medical system, but hospital patients must pay for their own drugs, cover the cost of heat, and prepare all their own meals at home.

- Among the privileged class, cosmetics are considered "an ostentatious display of wealth," according to the KINU report. South Korean brands are preferred over inferior Chinese or North Korean products.

- There are about 1.5 million mobile phone users in North Korea, but service is spotty and no Internet is available. One popular use for mobile phones: as a "torch" to provide light when the power goes out at night.

- Kim Jong Un may be worth as much as $5 billion, according to the South Korean news organization Chosun Ilbo. The money comes from state-run enterprises as well as sales of narcotics, counterfeiting, and other types of criminality. It's believed to be held in hundreds of bank accounts - outside of North Korea - By Rick Newman U.S.News & World Report

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33588 Apr 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly now that a communist regime that you favour is threatening destruction, it all seems justified to you, Nelly? Would you happen to be a shallow hypocrite, or just a bitter old loser?
Horse Manure is bolth!:-D

An NFL Fan

USA

#33590 Apr 12, 2013
Farce Maure wrote:
<quoted text>
No hypocrisy. I've always believed in subduing the biggest threat first. The United Snakes is the biggest threat to world peace the history of mankind has ever known - and it must be crushed.
In other words, you're BOTH, old lying fool.

Tell me more about the time you took part oin the bronc riding competition in Calgary, old freak.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#33591 Apr 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply amazing.
why thanks annie m!

peaceful?? neighboring conflicts

only?

hmmmmm ....

peace.
you ever notice that it's peaceful under the us umbrella?? Of course you do now thank the honor and duty of all that help keep it that way

Yahchanan

Byram, MS

#33592 Apr 12, 2013
Who is to say this north Korea shit is made up a fantasy .And the united states launch A nuke On the united states.Please do not put this pass this country to do this.Waco/911/ Oklahoma city.all false flag attacks.

Here is a video you might want to watch I Have studied Hebrew A bit and the words are correct.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#33604 Apr 12, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter. They'll still send you scurrying into your bomb shelter and keep you there for the next 25 years. I'd call that a job well done.
Awwwww, it still stupidly thinks I'm American.

Speaking of jobs well done, Deng was raving on about how well you pleasure him with the French arts. And he really seems to appreciates the extra effort when you dress up like a pre-pubescent girl for him. Not that it would be much of a stretch for you.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#33605 Apr 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's both, and a special kind of stupid to boot.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#33615 Apr 12, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
He had seen the destruction caused by two world wars and was fairly certain that the world would not survive a third. He was an avid anti-communist and he wanted the US to have the strength to confront and deter communist aggression.“We face a hostile ideology global in scope, atheistic in character, ruthless in purpose, and insidious in method.”
For that reason, he was the primary architect of the Military Industrial Complex.
“American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions.”
“A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.”
He was successful in avoiding WW3, so apparently his plan worked.
BTW--I hate war too.
He had no power to influence those in power, he learned Communist is just a propaganda tool to get American people to support the (bad/immoral/illlicit war, the evil McCartyhism agenda rage on during Nixon Era, got many brainwashed,that got AMerican Jingoism and nationalism started. Not thing to do with Commies but US Miltarisitic imperialism, Those Of US MANIFEST Destiny and American Exceptionism...
This below explains it!
aDD! John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, Speeches...
"
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

You love wars, War is profiterring , Lair lair you pants on fire. Infact you lover , you are A war investor/War-for-profiteer...

An NFL Fan

USA

#33616 Apr 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>He had no power to influence those in power, he learned Communist is just a propaganda tool to get American people to support the (bad/immoral/illlicit war, the evil
You love wars, War is profiterring , Lair lair you pants on fire. Infact you lover , you are A war investor/War-for-profiteer...
Blathering Somalian pirate half-wit.

United States

#33617 Apr 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathering Somalian pirate half-wit.
Not a Somalianbut Antiwar American. Worst than a HAlfwit isd a Dimwit, that is u a Meat head pinhead! BWHAHAHAHAHAA You our Dimwit War mongering US baboons, you a world invader, mass murderers, War-for-profiteering grunts, Sycophants, killers, rapers, violent soldiers... that is you NFLoser wAR MONGERING imp! bwhqahahahaa!

An NFL Fan

USA

#33618 Apr 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalianbut Antiwar American. Worst than a HAlfwit isd a Dimwit, that is u a Meat head pinhead! BWHAHAHAHAHAA Yhahahaa!
You're not an American, dullard. Even if you were, you're too dumb to mop the floors at a peep show.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#33620 Apr 12, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalianbut Antiwar American. Worst than a HAlfwit isd a Dimwit, that is u a Meat head pinhead! BWHAHAHAHAHAA You our Dimwit War mongering US baboons, you a world invader, mass murderers, War-for-profiteering grunts, Sycophants, killers, rapers, violent soldiers... that is you NFLoser wAR MONGERING imp! bwhqahahahaa!
What about the War mongering Arab pig rapists, you a world invader, mass murderers, War-for-profiteering grunts, Sycophants, killers, rapists, violent soldiers...Egypt, Libya, Syria?

United States

#33621 Apr 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an American, dullard. Even if you were, you're too dumb to mop the floors at a peep show.
I am Antiwar American , Human rights ... U our US war mongering Zionist Grunts are the Real Anti_Americans , you Anti-world, Anti-Human rights, anti-Civil liberties... you Worst kind in the world, you all over the world causing problems, making wars, causing dissensions, war-for-profiteering... You lowest of low on the plane of humanity, scumbuckets War mongering imps! Go look at your self in mirror you mass murdering Sycopahant War mongering American grunts! WBHAHAHAAAA !

An NFL Fan

USA

#33625 Apr 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am Antiwar American , Human rights ... U our US war mongering Zionist Grunts are the Real Anti_Americans , you Go look at your self in mirror you mass murdering Sycopahant War mongering American grunts! WBHAHAHAAAA !
So tell me, Somalian-
Do you know how to sprinkle sawdust onto a pool of vomit, or did you fail that part of the exam?

An NFL Fan

USA

#33627 Apr 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'I NOT an American , I am Human blight ... I am a war mongering Grunt and Anti_American ,
I look at myself in mirror with my big ass lumbering. I am a Sycopahant War mongering grunt! duh-HEW!!!!
I can assume you approve of the North Korean threats though, don't you Somalian pirate? How are things with the other Somalian pirates? Had any leaky boats shot out under them lately?

United States

#33629 Apr 12, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the War mongering Arab pig rapists, you a world invader, mass murderers, War-for-profiteering grunts, Sycophants, killers, rapists, violent soldiers...Egypt, Libya, Syria?
US invaded Middle East first, all those Mid East nations US try to invade for it Oil and put dictorarial US puppet in place so we can control them leaders, as flow of blood oil and profit from misery of war/oil for profiteering.... Waake up Stupid! We in those countries not to bring democracy but to plunder others nations raw resources, USD Hegemony... Know anything about US manist Destiny, USD/OIl hegemony etc., Or PNAC US agendas. Or leo Struassian philosphy of NeoCons Agendas... Or US malthusians castrophe !I bet you Grunts have not clue what i'm talking about, you Pinhead war mongers! WBHAHHAAAAAA

! Read up the PNAC agendas, you meat head grunts Ever hear of American USD/OIl hegemony! How About US Manifest Destiny ? How about US invaded first thaose antions in LAtin America, carribeans nations, Asia, Africa, SE Asia...US ball over the world causing Problems.

Read up! This below is just tip of Iceberg, i didn't input US many wars overseas since birth of US as an Empire (Militaristic Neo-imperialist trouble makers!

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

You disingenous Undereducated Grunts!

An NFL Fan

USA

#33631 Apr 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US invaded Middle East first, all those Mid East nations US try to invade for it Oil and put dictorarial US puppet

I am a disingenous Undereducated cretin!!!!
Wow. Copy/pasting another load of spam. Do you actually believe it makes you look less mentally challenged, Somalian pirate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Snake Eyes 25,620
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr LordofDarkness 6,445
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr LordofDarkness 985,634
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 8 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 8 hr juliakk 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web