“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33491 Apr 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:
North Koreaís people live in poverty, quite literally in the cold and dark. I have a copy of Donald Rumsfeldís favorite picture on my office wall. Itís a satellite photo of the Korean Peninsula taken one night in early 2006. It shows the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, brightly lit. The entirety of the rest of North Korea is dark, contrasted with South Korea lit from coast to coast.
North Koreaís elite ó comprised of Kim, his retainers, and the higher ranks of their military ó have enjoyed the high life. Imports of everything from kidnapped Japanese girls (under Kimís father) to fancy cars and expensive booze create a lifestyle for them thatís nothing like what ordinary North Koreans suffer. But even that is threatened now. Sanctions aimed at their luxuries have been tried before, but now new UN sanctions agreed on unanimously by the Security Council ban everything from yachts to race cars as well as reiterating the bans on nuclear and missile materials and technologies.
HERE'S WHAT LIFE IN THE DPRK LOOKS LIKE.
I think you're white-washing it a bit there, little boot-licker.
<¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33494 Apr 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
North Koreaís people live in poverty, quite literally in the cold and dark. I have a copy of Donald Rumsfeldís favorite picture on my office wall. Itís a satellite photo of the Korean Peninsula taken one night in early 2006. It shows the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, brightly lit. The entirety of the rest of North Korea is dark, contrasted with South Korea lit from coast to coast.
North Koreaís elite ó comprised of Kim, his retainers, and the higher ranks of their military ó have enjoyed the high life. Imports of everything from kidnapped Japanese girls (under Kimís father) to fancy cars and expensive booze create a lifestyle for them thatís nothing like what ordinary North Koreans suffer. But even that is threatened now. Sanctions aimed at their luxuries have been tried before, but now new UN sanctions agreed on unanimously by the Security Council ban everything from yachts to race cars as well as reiterating the bans on nuclear and missile materials and technologies.
HERE'S WHAT THE TRUTH LOOKS LIKE.
You finally quoted and accurate article, stooge. Your despots are raping your lowly country and there's nothing you can do about it.

USA

#33495 Apr 10, 2013
an*
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33496 Apr 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis Rodman made a lady out of Kim Jong-un. The little fat boy is walking bow-legged these days, that's why he wants war so bad. <¶-o
Have you seen the video of little fat Kim 'playing' with a pistol?
It's funny as hell, he's PRETENDING to shoot it...
THAT is the Dungs fearless leader...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33498 Apr 10, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the video of little fat Kim 'playing' with a pistol?
It's funny as hell, he's PRETENDING to shoot it...
THAT is the Dungs fearless leader...
Did he know which way to point it? LOL

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#33502 Apr 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
I AM DUMB REAL DUMB.

1. how many DENG's can you fit in a van?
8 in the seats and the rest in the ash tray

2. what do DENG's and pizzas have in comin?
they both look good in an oven

3. how do you get DENG's out of a tree?
you cut the rope

4.whats the difference between a apple and DENG's?
the apple looks better hanging in a tree

5. why dont DENG's have dreams?
he has no brain
nuke the usa

Brisbane, Australia

#33506 Apr 11, 2013
were is everyone them yanks must b in there bomb shelters again lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33509 Apr 11, 2013
nuke the dprk wrote:
were is everyone them yanks must b in there bomb shelters again lol
You're the poster woman for the world's oldest profession, old skunt. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33510 Apr 11, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a couple them who haven't finished digging theirs'.
Have you finished digging yours, old nut-hugger? <¶-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33511 Apr 11, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
1. how many DENG's can you fit in a van?
8 in the seats and the rest in the ash tray
2. what do DENG's and pizzas have in comin?
they both look good in an oven
3. how do you get DENG's out of a tree?
you cut the rope
4.whats the difference between a apple and DENG's?
the apple looks better hanging in a tree
5. why dont DENG's have dreams?
he has no brain
WHat's the difference between Deng and an extra-large pizza? The pizza can feed a family of four.

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#33514 Apr 11, 2013
the crust on pizza is part of the pie the crust on Dung is in his underwear
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
WHat's the difference between Deng and an extra-large pizza? The pizza can feed a family of four.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33515 Apr 11, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? It is your United Snakes that is hated world-wide, not my country. We haven't caused any trouble since we fought against Napoleon. Everybody loves us. They always have.
Nobody loves Sweden; itís just that Sweden is too insignificant to bother hating.
Yahchanan

Memphis, TN

#33516 Apr 11, 2013
I spoke with A Man Yesterday Who Was In the Military then detective with A local police department then went to work for home land security He told me he left because he did not like the changes they were making. he knew all about the bullets homeland bought he knew all about the fema camps and the fema coffins.He said the united states expects a nuke to hit the united states And they will let it occur.the bullets are to kill you once you are sick with radiation poisoning.And the camps are what they are.he said they are training and or brainwashing troops to kill civilians A special program and the nato troops are here as well as Russian and Chinese troops.ready and willing to kill you and your children.

This is the evil beastly system as I have stated before.Lead by Satan.Go Ahead and laugh but you will not be laughing for long....
Yahchanan

Memphis, TN

#33517 Apr 11, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis Rodman made a lady out of Kim Jong-un. The little fat boy is walking bow-legged these days, that's why he wants war so bad. <¶-o
dennis is a traitor to this country and should be tried as one....he is pos.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33518 Apr 11, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>dennis is a traitor to this country and should be tried as one....he is pos.
I can't believe it, I actually agree with you for once! O.o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33519 Apr 11, 2013
IT'S CLEAR WHAT THE WHITE4HOUSE NEEDS TO DO: GIT THE HOMOSEXUAL HEMORRHOID TROOPS AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS OUT OF KOREA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33520 Apr 11, 2013
ALL THE NAZI-TYPE US4A WARMONGERS: YOU'RE FINISHED.

USA

#33522 Apr 11, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ALL THE NAZI-TYPE US4A WARMONGERS: YOU'RE FINISHED.
Are you excited about the coming annihilation of your backward country, stooge? what will that fat-assed 'leader' of yours do when there aren't enough children for him to eat?
nuke the usa

Brisbane, Australia

#33525 Apr 11, 2013
wonder how many sleeper cells are in america. I bet thousands lol
nuke the usa

Brisbane, Australia

#33526 Apr 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you excited about the coming annihilation of your backward country, stooge? what will that fat-assed 'leader' of yours do when there aren't enough children for him to eat?
hows your prison cell going. that looks over the lake .hope theres not to many cockrochers there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 542,733
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Osama Bin Laden 118,208
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min well 95,518
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 3 min DEMI Lovato 1,855
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 739,552
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min lil whispers 601,119
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Lyndi 173,702
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Patrick n Angela 227,595

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••