Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#33450 Apr 9, 2013
weak yanks wrote:
bomb shelters half price today,better get one soon
Are you still whoring the truck stops? I have a trip planned to the great land down under, I love Sydney because there is so much gayness to go around. Maybe we can get together and you can gobble down my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa?
;-p
Force Majeure

Portland, OR

#33451 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
NO PATRIOTS IN THE UNTIED3D STATES SHOP AS WALMART.
You are in good spirits comrade, for knowing you are going to have your flesh burned off your bones by nuclear war!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33457 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO ONE IN WASHINGTO4N D.C. IS TALKING ABOUT THE 2011 LIBYA HOLOCAUST.
Notice how freely some idiots like to toss around the word "holocaust"?
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33458 Apr 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still whoring the truck stops? I have a trip planned to the great land down under, I love Sydney because there is so much gayness to go around. Maybe we can get together and you can gobble down my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa?
;-p
just pulling up to your house soon mmmmm kkkkkkbooommmmm.. freedom of speach great

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33461 Apr 9, 2013
weak yanks wrote:
<quoted text>just pulling up to your house soon mmmmm kkkkkkbooommmmm.. freedom of speach great
There's no such thing as freedom of speach.
However there are countries that have freedom of SPEECH. Something you're obviously not very familiar with yet.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33462 Apr 9, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
However there are countries that have freedom of SPEECH. Something you're obviously not very familiar with yet.
Naw, he's familiar with freedom of SPEACH and Freedom of SPEECH...Unfortunately, his SPEACH/SPEECH is ILLITERATE and INCOHERENT.
(And he claims to be English.)
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33466 Apr 10, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
no you yanks spell it wrong just like nite .color and so on
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33467 Apr 10, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's familiar with freedom of SPEACH and Freedom of SPEECH...Unfortunately, his SPEACH/SPEECH is ILLITERATE and INCOHERENT.
(And he claims to be English.)
and you clain to be a ass
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33468 Apr 10, 2013
american morons wrote:
this is how much we brits think of you yanks,,,, the first gulf war . president bush to the maggie thatcher do you think we are doing the right thing [the first gulf war] her famous words DONT GO SOFT ON ME .this you can see documentary ..... just shows you you are so scared bye yourself
sorry this is what your country does ... brain washing

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33469 Apr 10, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have two cue sticks that cost exactly $2 dollars, one that costs $2.50, and one that costs $3.25. You're a really big spender. I'll bet they're as straight as bananas and you keep them in a frisbee carrying case! Wanker.
You really are stupid. You need to stick to the one topic that you are an actual authority on, homosexual acts! Everyone will just go along with what you say, because you're an expert, with lots of experience in that matter, old fruit. Just remember, when they say bullshit walks, they're talking about you! <¶-o
Ozzie

Perth, Australia

#33470 Apr 10, 2013
Hello Boys!
God, You wankers still here? I thought you might have evolved by now. Anyway, for the record, America still sucks, Your so-called right to bear arms is a load of egotistical shite and you still think it's Ok to keep blowing your kids away in the schools! Oh well, Nothing like being stuck in a rut! Catchya later YŠll.
xxx Ozzie.

ps.

You are still a nation of complete and utter dickheads.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33471 Apr 10, 2013
If we were dicks, we would all be in your mouth and ass
Ozzie wrote:
Hello Boys!
God, You wankers still here? I thought you might have evolved by now. Anyway, for the record, America still sucks, Your so-called right to bear arms is a load of egotistical shite and you still think it's Ok to keep blowing your kids away in the schools! Oh well, Nothing like being stuck in a rut! Catchya later YŠll.
xxx Ozzie.
ps.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33472 Apr 10, 2013
Looks like N Korea is getting ready to go to war, the Fat Boy ordered that the military get an extra serving of Saw Dust for breakfast for a month

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33477 Apr 10, 2013
Ozzie wrote:
Hello Boys!
xxx Ozzie.
ps.
And you're still an ignorant, illiterate Bogan prostitute. <¶-o
Ozzie

Perth, Australia

#33478 Apr 10, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
If we were dicks, we would all be in your mouth and ass
<quoted text>
Now Now, pissy one. Just because you have small willies and need big guns to make up for your lack of phallus is no reason to pick on my donkey. Oh, sorry- did you mean arse? that's right . I forgot you Americans can't spell. Things haven't changed have they? You are still a nation of brainwashed inbreds slowly slipping down the gurgler. Tell me Buffalo Bill, Have any of you grown some brains and gotten rid of your guns yet?
Hmm yeah. Didn't think so.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33480 Apr 10, 2013
Ozzie Hole wrote:
<quoted text>Now Now, pissy one. Just because you have small willies and need big guns to make up for your lack of phallus is no reason to pick on my donkey. Oh, sorry- did you mean arse? that's right . I forgot you Americans can't spell. Things haven't changed have they? You are still a nation of brainwashed inbreds slowly slipping down the gurgler. Tell me Buffalo Bill, Have any of you grown some brains and gotten rid of your guns yet?
Hmm yeah. Didn't think so.
So tell me illiterate Bogan prostitute, did you have one of you clients (Johns) compose this post for you? This post was way to sophisticated for a person of your diminished intellect and is lacking your usual spelling errors. LOL you even managed to spell *can't* correctly, fat faced ditch pig.
<¶-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33481 Apr 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you go with a one piece leather or a stacked (wound) leather wrap? I have 4 different cues in the 2 to 3,500 doller range with one piece leather wraps (a few Rundes and possible the nicest Mike Erwin ever made). But two of my favorite shooters, an '02 Dave Jones and an '06 Jensen (Hoppe style) have stacked wraps, which I find to work better for me. It's all preference, I have some pretty nice Schones and Nova with linnen wraps and some nice wrapless one's too.
A one piece wrap, but I wont see it until maybe Friday? I've never tried a stacked wrap so who knows I might like it better, but I do like a little cushion in the grip. I'll let you know when I get it.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33487 Apr 10, 2013
DENG Nanjing, China

HERE'S WHAT STUPIDITY LOOKS LIKE

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33489 Apr 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:
JUST TELL THE PENTAGON KILLER MAFIA TO TAKE THEIR RUSTY BOATS AND THEIR HOMOSEXUAL TROOPS AND GIT OUT!
Dennis Rodman made a lady out of Kim Jong-un. The little fat boy is walking bow-legged these days, that's why he wants war so bad. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33491 Apr 10, 2013
DUNG wrote:
North Koreaís people live in poverty, quite literally in the cold and dark. I have a copy of Donald Rumsfeldís favorite picture on my office wall. Itís a satellite photo of the Korean Peninsula taken one night in early 2006. It shows the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, brightly lit. The entirety of the rest of North Korea is dark, contrasted with South Korea lit from coast to coast.
North Koreaís elite ó comprised of Kim, his retainers, and the higher ranks of their military ó have enjoyed the high life. Imports of everything from kidnapped Japanese girls (under Kimís father) to fancy cars and expensive booze create a lifestyle for them thatís nothing like what ordinary North Koreans suffer. But even that is threatened now. Sanctions aimed at their luxuries have been tried before, but now new UN sanctions agreed on unanimously by the Security Council ban everything from yachts to race cars as well as reiterating the bans on nuclear and missile materials and technologies.
HERE'S WHAT LIFE IN THE DPRK LOOKS LIKE.
I think you're white-washing it a bit there, little boot-licker.
<¶-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min atemcowboy 550,772
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Blk Thndr 602,758
Long Term Effects of Alcohol Ė What it Really D... 28 min Commander Bunny 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min River Tam 753,496
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE