American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33439 Apr 9, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You could never lay your hands on a thousand dollars, Jizz Pot. Here's the deal, if I win you make your sister stop sending me provocative promises to my sms.
That was your way of saying: "No that challenge is out of my league, I'm just an old bullshit artist." As they say 'money talks and bullshit walks' and judging by the extreme wear on the souls of your shoes, you've done a considerable amount of walking, old fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33440 Apr 9, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>now now boys you carn't handel the truth
I "carnt" handle how you butcher the English language, Scummy Boo Boo. <¦-o
Force Majeure

United States

#33442 Apr 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Ivory? ROFLMFAO!!
Where are you playing with balls? Oh yeah between and young man's legs, that's where!!
I've played with many balls in my lifetime. Usually in pairs, but sometimes there's only one. I used to stick with ivory balls almost exclusively, but after my tryst with UIDIOTSMAKEWORLDPEACE, I have developed a real affinity for ebony balls. I still love Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs the best. As a matter of fact, I have some cuming over tonight! Yum...:-p
Force Majeure

United States

#33443 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
Pentagon Postpones Missile Test
April 8, 2013
The United States has decided to delay a long-planned missile test scheduled for next week out of California "to avoid any misperception or miscalculation", given tensions with North Korea, a senior US defence official has said.
The unusual precaution by the US follows a barrage of hostile rhetoric from North Korea - including the threat of open war - that has created jitters in South Korea's financial markets.
Source: Al-Jazeera. Read full article.(link)
WASHINGTO4N D.C. HAS JITTERS.
Deng, they postpone the test for calibration reasons. They are going to hit Pyongyang with this missile and take out Kim Jong-un with it. It is a real doozy! China gave them the green light. I'm sorry my friend, but it is true you are going to die in a few weeks. Maybe you should try to defect to Soul.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33445 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO ONE IN WASHINGTO4N D.C. IS TALKING ABOUT THE 2011 LIBYA HOLOCAUST.
Neither is no one from North Korea talking about how their going to be turned into blobs of charred flesh.
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33446 Apr 9, 2013
bomb shelters half price today,better get one soon

An NFL Fan

USA

#33448 Apr 9, 2013
DUNG wrote:
NO PATRIOTS IN THE UNTIED3D STATES SHOP AS WALMART.
No shops, no food for the peasants in North Korea. The fat little 'leader' eats while the rest of the backward country suffers.

An NFL Fan

USA

#33449 Apr 9, 2013
weak yanks wrote:
I guess you don't have to worry, stooge. Kangaroos and morons will be spared.
Force Majeure

Steilacoom, WA

#33450 Apr 9, 2013
weak yanks wrote:
Are you still whoring the truck stops? I have a trip planned to the great land down under, I love Sydney because there is so much gayness to go around. Maybe we can get together and you can gobble down my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa?
;-p
Force Majeure

Steilacoom, WA

#33451 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
NO PATRIOTS IN THE UNTIED3D STATES SHOP AS WALMART.
You are in good spirits comrade, for knowing you are going to have your flesh burned off your bones by nuclear war!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33457 Apr 9, 2013
DENG wrote:
NOTICE HOW NO ONE IN WASHINGTO4N D.C. IS TALKING ABOUT THE 2011 LIBYA HOLOCAUST.
Notice how freely some idiots like to toss around the word "holocaust"?
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33458 Apr 9, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still whoring the truck stops? I have a trip planned to the great land down under, I love Sydney because there is so much gayness to go around. Maybe we can get together and you can gobble down my Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa?
;-p
just pulling up to your house soon mmmmm kkkkkkbooommmmm.. freedom of speach great

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33461 Apr 9, 2013
weak yanks wrote:
<quoted text>just pulling up to your house soon mmmmm kkkkkkbooommmmm.. freedom of speach great
There's no such thing as freedom of speach.
However there are countries that have freedom of SPEECH. Something you're obviously not very familiar with yet.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33462 Apr 9, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
However there are countries that have freedom of SPEECH. Something you're obviously not very familiar with yet.
Naw, he's familiar with freedom of SPEACH and Freedom of SPEECH...Unfortunately, his SPEACH/SPEECH is ILLITERATE and INCOHERENT.
(And he claims to be English.)
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33466 Apr 10, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
no you yanks spell it wrong just like nite .color and so on
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33467 Apr 10, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's familiar with freedom of SPEACH and Freedom of SPEECH...Unfortunately, his SPEACH/SPEECH is ILLITERATE and INCOHERENT.
(And he claims to be English.)
and you clain to be a ass
weak yanks

Brisbane, Australia

#33468 Apr 10, 2013
american morons wrote:
this is how much we brits think of you yanks,,,, the first gulf war . president bush to the maggie thatcher do you think we are doing the right thing [the first gulf war] her famous words DONT GO SOFT ON ME .this you can see documentary ..... just shows you you are so scared bye yourself
sorry this is what your country does ... brain washing

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33469 Apr 10, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have two cue sticks that cost exactly $2 dollars, one that costs $2.50, and one that costs $3.25. You're a really big spender. I'll bet they're as straight as bananas and you keep them in a frisbee carrying case! Wanker.
You really are stupid. You need to stick to the one topic that you are an actual authority on, homosexual acts! Everyone will just go along with what you say, because you're an expert, with lots of experience in that matter, old fruit. Just remember, when they say bullshit walks, they're talking about you! <¦-o
Ozzie

Perth, Australia

#33470 Apr 10, 2013
Hello Boys!
God, You wankers still here? I thought you might have evolved by now. Anyway, for the record, America still sucks, Your so-called right to bear arms is a load of egotistical shite and you still think it's Ok to keep blowing your kids away in the schools! Oh well, Nothing like being stuck in a rut! Catchya later Yáll.
xxx Ozzie.

ps.

You are still a nation of complete and utter dickheads.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33471 Apr 10, 2013
If we were dicks, we would all be in your mouth and ass
Ozzie wrote:
Hello Boys!
God, You wankers still here? I thought you might have evolved by now. Anyway, for the record, America still sucks, Your so-called right to bear arms is a load of egotistical shite and you still think it's Ok to keep blowing your kids away in the schools! Oh well, Nothing like being stuck in a rut! Catchya later Yáll.
xxx Ozzie.
ps.
You are still a nation of complete and utter dickheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 665,623
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 53 min crucifiedguy 62
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 284,736
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web