American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33347 Apr 8, 2013
PLEASE WISH THE DPR OF (NORTH) KOREA WELL ON THEIR NEXT NUCLEAR DEVICE DEMONSTRATION!
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33350 Apr 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>SURRRE, AMERICA WILL CRUSH THE DPR OF KOREA IN MINUTES, RIGHT???
no they are not iraq or afganistan .you will pay thats for sure
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33351 Apr 8, 2013
epin wrote:
the US have the best army in the world !
no they are NOT THE UK hase the best army in the world. this is a fact look it up

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33352 Apr 8, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He asks about "morons".
He and his countrymen still believe there are WMD's in Irak, that Saddam was behind the 7/11 attack on the WTC, that building 7 collapsed due to a simple fire, that the U.S. won WWII, that Grenada asked the U.S. to invade, that the Vietnamese asked the U.S. to invade, and that Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Talk about a moronic population!
One thing we all know for sure, is YOU DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN, or any other for that matter, old fruit. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33353 Apr 8, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>no they are not iraq or afganistan .you will pay thats for sure
You're right, toothless hag. They are not as well trained, or as tough. Korea will soon be united under the capitol of Seoul. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33354 Apr 8, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>no they are NOT THE UK hase the best army in the world. this is a fact look it up
True literary genius at work here! LMAO. Does your head ache a lot, being as ignorant and uneducated as you are? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33355 Apr 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of morons living in the United Snakes is much, much higher than in China.
There is a small percentage of morons BORN in every country, but it is only in the United Snakes where morons are purposely BRED & Nurtured.
I dunno, sounds like Sweden does a mighty fine job of purposely breeding morons, if you're any indication.

Since: Mar 13

Freiburg, Germany

#33359 Apr 8, 2013
And the key to shut DENGS mouth is to put a gun in his ass and pull the trigger then

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33361 Apr 8, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
THE KEY TO PEACE IN ASIA IS TO GET THE NORTH AMERICA MENACE OUT OF ASIA.
The key to peace in Asia, is to kill the sexual deviant Kim Jong-un. His vast array of STDs have brought on incurable insanity. Dennis Rodman was sent to the DPRK to give Kim Jong-un HIV. <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33362 Apr 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>We've all heard Horse Manure brag about his adventures with Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa. LOL
Yes we have! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#33363 Apr 8, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys just shit in your pants again? God, your loads!
Then I'll have to clean you out again!

You smell even worse than last time?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33365 Apr 8, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice new avatar, Prickly. Another table scratch? I know that it must be difficult for you to hit even one of those ivory balls ..... with broad cushions on all four sides.
Ivory balls...eh. When's the last time you shot pool, old fool? During WWII, when you were in the Hitler Youth?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33367 Apr 8, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
I use a cue stick made of wood too.
If anything, I would have figured you for one of those cheap made in China, fiberglass Cuetec stick players.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33369 Apr 8, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text> We know who you are you MalbarCACA HinduSTINK Abraham Jaidey. This is a Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma Bozo hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Patron5 STU PIDEASS QUEEN BEE scooterman CASTRATO SCATAPOO THE GOOSE proud Arab chickyladyrentboy monkey Gesundheit!! Pillock the mullet *I* had itdeleted because it was unforgivably offensive Futwit MoucheslimepiCACA HINDUSTINK FUDDIheads PHAGGOT COWARD Rupert PIN DICK POOFTER MalbarCACA ASS LICKERs TWISTED DERANGED INSANITY artiste, FAGGOT IMPOSTOR F*CKWIT GREY PEGASUS PONY Neighing, Plagiarizing and VOMIT midget MalbarCACA POONJABii Sikh baboon deranged, demented, obsessed, moronic, cretinous NUTCASE MalbarCACA ID and posts KNICKERs FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL
SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs forever cowardly scum at work and VERMIN TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs and Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT and
FOOKOFF
Didn't you just spam this crap all over the Canadian forums. Is that you CHOCOLATE FACE? Because that appears to be a Somalian pirate dialect. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33370 Apr 8, 2013
AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WHITEHOUSE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE MURDERED HUNDREDS-OF-MILLIONS IN THEIR REIGN WANT PEACE???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33371 Apr 8, 2013
IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPREMACISTS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATE4S OF AMCICCA TO TAKE THEIR HOMOSEXUAL PENIS AND LEAVE ASIA AND GO HOME
just facts pleeeez

Bangor, ME

#33372 Apr 8, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>no they are NOT THE UK hase the best army in the world. this is a fact look it up
"look it up"???!!!

~snaggletoothed fairys~

came up, when googling it

bless the brits! they know right from wrong
just facts pleeeez

Bangor, ME

#33373 Apr 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WHITEHOUSE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE MURDERED HUNDREDS-OF-MILLIONS IN THEIR REIGN WANT PEACE???
some people don't listen, or keep their word...

like npt signator

"fatty the third"
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33374 Apr 8, 2013

GIT!
just facts pleeeez wrote:
<quoted text>some people don't listen, or keep their word...
like npt signator
"fatty the third"

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#33375 Apr 8, 2013
Did your political officer play Bop The Bologna with you today ???
DENG wrote:
IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPREMACISTS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATE4S OF AMCICCA TO TAKE THEIR HOMOSEXUAL PENIS AND LEAVE ASIA AND GO HOME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 2 min Impish Demon 18
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joyful8118 856,345
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 10 min Impish Demon 40
Gloop ! 13 min Impish Demon 2
Poll You are of your father, the DEVIL??? Is it brou... 16 min Impish Demon 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min karl44 444,415
The Next O.J. & Nicole 19 min Impish Demon 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min USA Born 596,860
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,106
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWORLDWarMonger 177,237
More from around the web