Comments
26,381 - 26,400 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33167
Apr 6, 2013
 
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I salute you, Sir!
thats it omfg shoot me .i dont want to lisern to the american bull shit anymore
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33168
Apr 6, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right. You're dumb, aren't you, illiterate slime?
thats because you carn't do it bye yourself.... we all know you carn't

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33169
Apr 6, 2013
 
moron wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut time for a group hug sucky baby
Nice sentence, imbecile. You're as much of a closet queen as DUNG & company, aren't you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33171
Apr 6, 2013
 
moron wrote:
<quoted text>thats because you carn't do it bye yourself.... we all know you carn't
'carn't '
'bye'

More of your fine sense of spelling, old cretin.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33172
Apr 6, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentence, imbecile. You're as much of a closet queen as DUNG & company, aren't you?
think you realy need to pull your ass in, coz your brains are dribbling out
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33173
Apr 6, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'carn't '
'bye'
More of your fine sense of spelling, old cretin.
oooo so you didn't under stand it lol god look down small dick
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33174
Apr 6, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentence, imbecile. You're as much of a closet queen as DUNG & company, aren't you?
you better start sucking your mothers boobs again.. I think your sucky baby //want so bitty do you

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33175
Apr 6, 2013
 
moron wrote:
<quoted text>oooo so you didn't under stand it lol god look down small dick
From what I can gather from your addled English, you're a retarded homosexual. That's correct, isn't it?
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33176
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

and thats want some bitty do you
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33181
Apr 6, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can gather from your addled English, you're a retarded homosexual. That's correct, isn't it?
you always are thinking of homo's what the hell . are you [GAY]

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33182
Apr 6, 2013
 
moron wrote:
<quoted text>I am always are thinking of homo's what the hell . are you [GAY]
You're the moron who peppers his half-wit posts with it, dad. Why can't you write? Are you mentally deficient?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33183
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

moron wrote:
<quoted text>thats it omfg shoot me .i dont want to lisern to the american bull shit anymore
Gladly....I've got a .308 with "Little Bitch" on it just for you, you pathetic Poof.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33184
Apr 6, 2013
 
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>thats it omfg shoot me .i dont want to lisern to the american bull shit anymore
Gladly! <-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33186
Apr 6, 2013
 
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I took offense when you suggested Bomber Command was too scared to fly day missions. After all, they not only had to deal with fighters and flak like they did in the day time, they also had to deal with searchlights that would blind the crews if/when they caught a bomber, and they also had to deal with a much, MUCH greater chance of mid-air collision flying in formation, at night, with no navigation lights. On top of THAT, they had no landmarks to navigate by so it was a combination of dead reckoning and star fixes that would get them to their target and home. Yeah, I know they had Gee and Oboe and H2X but they were also unreliable. If that's your idea of what scared people do, then the USAAF must have been some majorly serious pussies. Obviously they weren't but I hope you understand what I meant.
I guess you know how I feel about the America bashing that goes on, not just here, but in the world news...
In the US, we're 'Damned if we do and Damned if we don't'...
In you reference to WW1 where you equated being in a 15 min. fight,the fight being a draw, and I jumped in X-minutes later and struck the 'Knock out' punch???
PS..Not all Americans waited until 1917...Lafeyette Esquadrille(sp)..Also, hundreds of Americans joined the RAF and RCAF as early as 1939.
Let leave it like this...
I don't hate you Brits....Far from it...
When I was stationed in Germany(Kaiserslaurtern,K-Town ),some of my best "Mates" were RAF NCO's stationed at Rammstein...(We met and drank at the "Irish Pub" on Markt Strasse, West side of Mannhiemerstrasse, just down from my second home, the Hannenfass.(K-Town)...
I also served with the RA in Iraq.(1990/91 and 2005).

"Peace Out".

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33187
Apr 6, 2013
 
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>

When I was stationed in Germany(Kaiserslaurtern,K-Town ),some of my best "Mates" were RAF NCO's stationed at Rammstein...(We met and drank at the "Irish Pub" on Markt Strasse, West side of Mannhiemerstrasse, just down from my second home, the Hannenfass.(K-Town)...
I also served with the RA in Iraq.(1990/91 and 2005).
"Peace Out".
GBU and thanks.

I happen to like the Brits as well.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33188
Apr 6, 2013
 
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know how I feel about the America bashing that goes on, not just here, but in the world news...
In the US, we're 'Damned if we do and Damned if we don't'...
In you reference to WW1 where you equated being in a 15 min. fight,the fight being a draw, and I jumped in X-minutes later and struck the 'Knock out' punch???
PS..Not all Americans waited until 1917...Lafeyette Esquadrille(sp)..Also, hundreds of Americans joined the RAF and RCAF as early as 1939.
Let leave it like this...
I don't hate you Brits....Far from it...
When I was stationed in Germany(Kaiserslaurtern,K-Town ),some of my best "Mates" were RAF NCO's stationed at Rammstein...(We met and drank at the "Irish Pub" on Markt Strasse, West side of Mannhiemerstrasse, just down from my second home, the Hannenfass.(K-Town)...
I also served with the RA in Iraq.(1990/91 and 2005).
"Peace Out".
Ok now that we got all that out of the way, can we get back to the business at hand, slapping around DUNG, Horse Manure and the rest of the minions?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33189
Apr 6, 2013
 
IS THE PERVERTED HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT AND "GAY" TERRORIST PHILANDERER OBAMA INSPECTING HIS MISSILE TODAY???
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33191
Apr 6, 2013
 
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gladly! <-o
hahaha it would back fire on you lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33192
Apr 6, 2013
 
DUNG wrote:
IS THE PERVERTED HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT AND "GAY" TERRORIST PHILANDERER OBAMA INSPECTING HIS MISSILE TODAY???
Is that what's on the minds of your masters today, little poverty stricken minion? If so, you're doomed.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33193
Apr 6, 2013
 
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gladly! <-o
poof mmm thats your dad. we carn't help it if he touched you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Aura Mytha 257,753
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Aura Mytha 226,148
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Epiphany2 599,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min It aint necessari... 732,504
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min seriously the ori... 538,590
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Elohimsokie 2,412
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 94,605
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••