American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33183 Apr 6, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>thats it omfg shoot me .i dont want to lisern to the american bull shit anymore
Gladly....I've got a .308 with "Little Bitch" on it just for you, you pathetic Poof.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33184 Apr 6, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>thats it omfg shoot me .i dont want to lisern to the american bull shit anymore
Gladly! <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33186 Apr 6, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I took offense when you suggested Bomber Command was too scared to fly day missions. After all, they not only had to deal with fighters and flak like they did in the day time, they also had to deal with searchlights that would blind the crews if/when they caught a bomber, and they also had to deal with a much, MUCH greater chance of mid-air collision flying in formation, at night, with no navigation lights. On top of THAT, they had no landmarks to navigate by so it was a combination of dead reckoning and star fixes that would get them to their target and home. Yeah, I know they had Gee and Oboe and H2X but they were also unreliable. If that's your idea of what scared people do, then the USAAF must have been some majorly serious pussies. Obviously they weren't but I hope you understand what I meant.
I guess you know how I feel about the America bashing that goes on, not just here, but in the world news...
In the US, we're 'Damned if we do and Damned if we don't'...
In you reference to WW1 where you equated being in a 15 min. fight,the fight being a draw, and I jumped in X-minutes later and struck the 'Knock out' punch???
PS..Not all Americans waited until 1917...Lafeyette Esquadrille(sp)..Also, hundreds of Americans joined the RAF and RCAF as early as 1939.
Let leave it like this...
I don't hate you Brits....Far from it...
When I was stationed in Germany(Kaiserslaurtern,K-Town ),some of my best "Mates" were RAF NCO's stationed at Rammstein...(We met and drank at the "Irish Pub" on Markt Strasse, West side of Mannhiemerstrasse, just down from my second home, the Hannenfass.(K-Town)...
I also served with the RA in Iraq.(1990/91 and 2005).

"Peace Out".

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33187 Apr 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>

When I was stationed in Germany(Kaiserslaurtern,K-Town ),some of my best "Mates" were RAF NCO's stationed at Rammstein...(We met and drank at the "Irish Pub" on Markt Strasse, West side of Mannhiemerstrasse, just down from my second home, the Hannenfass.(K-Town)...
"Peace Out".
GBU and thanks.

I happen to like the Brits as well.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33188 Apr 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know how I feel about the America bashing that goes on, not just here, but in the world news...
In you reference to WW1 where you equated being in a 15 min. fight,the fight being a draw, and I jumped in X-minutes later and struck the 'Knock out' punch???
PS..Not all Americans waited until 1917...Lafeyette Esquadrille(sp)..Also, hundreds of Americans joined the RAF and RCAF as early as 1939.
"Peace Out".
Ok now that we got all that out of the way, can we get back to the business at hand, slapping around DUNG, Horse Manure and the rest of the minions?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#33189 Apr 6, 2013
IS THE PERVERTED HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT AND "GAY" TERRORIST PHILANDERER OBAMA INSPECTING HIS MISSILE TODAY???
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33191 Apr 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gladly! <¦-o
hahaha it would back fire on you lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33192 Apr 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
IS THE PERVERTED HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT AND "GAY" TERRORIST PHILANDERER OBAMA INSPECTING HIS MISSILE TODAY???
Is that what's on the minds of your masters today, little poverty stricken minion? If so, you're doomed.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33193 Apr 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gladly! <¦-o
poof mmm thats your dad. we carn't help it if he touched you
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33194 Apr 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Peace Out".
ok now you have explained yourself. now you can PISS OFF YANKY SLOB
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33198 Apr 6, 2013
temper tantrum lol wrote:
<quoted text>that was a five year old story
should be tents everywhere by now
Look Missy War mongering Bimbo. Still lot of unemployed Americans, some live in tents , as police crackdown, many live and hide in the woods, live in sewers, abandon houses...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33199 Apr 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Did the perverted homosexual deviant and "Gay" terrorist philanderer Kim Jong-un inspecting Dennis Rodman today, little bung licker? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33200 Apr 6, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha what a joke ,you mean you have an entire wall of comic books , YOUR FULL OF SHIT
Awww what's the matter loser, still living in mommy's basment at 28?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33201 Apr 6, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>so true so true,,,, worse than china ,,
The corrupted/greedy USA leaders those politicians, predatory corporatist, US militaristic Imperiualist ...don't give damn about American Middle Class let along world populace ...this bunch our American warmongering Imperailist militarisitic warring gun-toting morons on topiX don't that argued with us are war mongering morons of first degree. BWHAHAHAHAHAH They have not clue what Warring US leaders are doing to US and the world.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33202 Apr 6, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I salute you, Sir!
You saluting to evil, the Warmongering American Hitler-type grunts! MWBHAHAHAHAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33204 Apr 6, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>poof mmm thats your dad. we carn't help it if he touched you
Why "carnt" you spell? You're a pathetic little illiterate Muslim pedophile. All you ever learned in your evil Mosque, was bowing down to the Moon God, buggering young boys, beating women and hatred of Western civilization. <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33205 Apr 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were have you been CHOCOLATE FACE? Did you just get back from pirating, Somalian fool? Are you describing the living conditions in the Mogadishu? <¦-o
Where you bean, like you really care, you Empathy-less War mongering animal.\
Agian, Not a chocolate Somalian pirate you pinhead red neck moron but I'm an Anti-war American , you our US war mongering meathead! WBHAHAHAHAAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33206 Apr 6, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>The corrupted/greedy USA leaders those politicians, predatory corporatist, US militaristic Imperiualist ...don't give damn about American Middle Class let along world populace ...this bunch our American warmongering Imperailist militarisitic warring gun-toting morons on topiX don't that argued with us are war mongering morons of first degree. BWHAHAHAHAHAH They have not clue what Warring US leaders are doing to US and the world.
Which is it CHOCOLATE FACE, "Imperiualist" or "Imperailist"? LMAO, try 'imperialist' next time you ignorant, illiterate Somalian pirate! <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#33208 Apr 6, 2013
DUNG wrote:
The day draws near. Soon you will be enveloped in a mushroom cloud and instantly incinerated, little commie stooge. You'll never see or here the B2 bomber coming, little savage fool. <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Brooklyn, NY

#33209 Apr 6, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Take a basic English class you illiterate imbecile
<quoted text>
Another real ignorant Meat head of grunt who is under-educated of reality of what US is doing to Americans and world populace. Try this on for English, yopu war mongering baboon! WBHAHAHAHAAA! Yet another mendacious obsequious subservient of a man fool in our very presence for many many plays, you war mongering Simpleton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min jasiEL 104,554
Play "end of the word" part 2 9 min jasiEL 1,695
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min truth 640,987
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Rosa_Winkel 37,130
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 280,845
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 46 min Jimmy 1,578
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 44,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 969,780
More from around the web