Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what y'all use in Nebraska, do ya' Pork Fat?
That's not Porkpie Hat, obtuse one and PC is not from Nebraska either, old deranged fool. <¦-o

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

You should really ManScape
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm much flattered that you realize you'd need such a large knife to do the job but you'd need a macheté just to get through the pubic hairs on the way to the actual genitals. As often as you've stopped by for a drink I shouldn't really need to tell you that.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm much flattered that you realize you'd need such a large knife to do the job but you'd need a macheté just to get through the pubic hairs on the way to the actual genitals. As often as you've stopped by for a drink I shouldn't really need to tell you that.
Don't be, the concept for employing the Bowie knife, wasn't for mitigating large genetalia; rather it was for inflicting as much collateral damage in the process as possible. You'd be left with a real gash, old creep.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
As often as you've stopped by for a drink I shouldn't really need to tell you that.
More fantasies from a deranged old pervert. <¦-o

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post, RS, as usual.
Ditto!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.~Abraham Lincoln
Nice!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DUNGS wrote:
"evil sheeple"
LOTS OF TOPIX HIRELINGS ARE ON VACATION AND IT'S THE SMART ONE'S HERE NOW.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNGS, how does it feel to know that your time on Earth is coming to an end soon? The American soldiers will be merciful to you and kill you quickly, to save you from your misery, little boot lickers.
<¦-o

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And hats off to you for acknowledging their contribution MLS. I hope you'll like our new thread as we post some more tributes, etc.
Ditto!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what??
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

american morons wrote:
<quoted text>thats it com on.///// have a look at some of the gettos in america ......fool
i

have, and as far as ghettos
go

usa s' are the best!!

u kno
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what??
excuse him,
phil in

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
"evil sheeple"
<quoted text>
yaz
phil in

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
Yahchansatan wrote:
After being away from topix for awhile. I can now see their are evil sheeple and they are righteous People.And you know who you are I don't even have to name names.Yahweh bless...
CAN THE WORLD CALL YOU "GAMMA" YET???
SURRRE, THE STUPID PENTAGON GENERALS WANT TO FIGHT A WAR WITH INFERIOR TECHNOLOGY AND THE OUTCOME IS ALREADY KNOWN AS IT'S IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN WARFARE
<quoted text>
Shiite fighters from neighboring countries are flocking to Damascus to defend their religious sites and defend Bashar al-Assad against advancing Sunni-dominated opposition forces. Many of these foreign guerrillas fight under the umbrella group of Abu al Fadl al-Abbas brigade. They come from Iraq, Lebanon, Iran and Pakistan.
temper tantrum lol

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

South Korea and waters around it are turning into places for display of various types of nuclear strike means of the U.S. imperialist aggressor forces and a dangerous hotbed of a nuclear war in the true sense of the word.

The U.S. high-handed hostile policy toward the DPRK aimed to encroach upon its sovereignty and the dignity of its supreme leadership and bring down its social system is being implemented through actual military actions without hesitation.

Days and months have passed on this land amid the constant danger of war but never had the whole Korean Peninsula been exposed to such danger of a nuclear war as today.

Under this situation the towering resentment of the DPRK's army and people has reached an irrepressible phase as they are all out in the all-out action to defend the sovereignty and prevent a nuclear war of the U.S.

In view of the prevailing situation the world people who love justice and value conscience are unanimously becoming critical of the U.S. and its followers for their disgraceful behavior of prodding the UN Security Council into adopting "resolutions on sanctions" against the DPRK and vocal expressing concern over the situation on the peninsula.

The moment of explosion is approaching fast. No one can say a war will break out in Korea or not and whether it will break out today or tomorrow.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm
The responsibility for this grave situation entirely rests with the U.S. Administration and military warmongers keen to encroach upon the DPRK's sovereignty and bring down its dignified social system with brigandish logic.
temper tantrum lol

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
"evil sheeple"
<quoted text>
Certainly North Korea no longer merits much respect among ordinary Chinese, who have taken to insulting Kim Jong-un as "Fatty Kim" or "Fatty the Third", in reference to his father and grandfather, on the Chinese internet.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, I have plenty of food, 2 cars, a nice home, and my rock and roll, dullard. The notion that people are starving in the US is a lie, but your masters will not allow you to access the internet, so you'll never know the truth.
What do your masters have to hide? Why are your peasants starving while your dictator is a fat pig?
Soooo true...
UidiotRaceWORLDP EACE

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tent cities rise across the country - US news - Life | NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/id/26776283/ns/us_news-life/t... ...

In hard times, tent cities rise across the country Since foreclosure mess, homeless advocates report rise in encampments .

Over 55 US cities - people out of job, homeless... as Tent City USA grows

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRaceWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
In hard times, tent cities rise across the country Since foreclosure mess, homeless advocates report rise in encampments .
Were have you been CHOCOLATE FACE? Did you just get back from pirating, Somalian fool? Are you describing the living conditions in the Mogadishu? <¦-o

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Take a basic English class you illiterate imbecile
UidiotRaceWORLDPEACE wrote:

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DUNGS wrote:
DENG wrote:
"evil sheeple"
<quoted text>
SURE MONK, YOU STUDYING THE KOREAN AND THE CHINESE LANGUAGE TOGETHER TODAY???
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a vacation, or do you consider surviving the gulag a vacation, little commie stooge? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,341 - 26,360 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

469 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aerobatty 680,593
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min number four 217,124
Legal marajuana is an act of rebellion against God 19 min Doctor REALITY 1
Gay Snapchat Names 23 min gbtm1 1,355
The REAL reason the White House won't deport Ju... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
The REAL reason the White won't deport Justin B... 32 min Doctor REALITY 1
Dirty pictures 34 min Raynman7 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Henry 512,266
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Xbobstax 266
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr danetoo 109,734
•••
•••
•••