American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33017 Apr 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The “we” who kicked the Brits ass were Americans. Of the 55 “Founding Fathers”, only 8 were born outside of America. Butler, Fitzsimons, McHenry, and Paterson) in Ireland, two (Davie and Robert Morris) in England, one (Wilson) in Scotland, and one (Hamilton) in the West Indies.
The point of the Revolution and the Declaration of Independence was that we weren’t British and didn’t want to be.
moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33020 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The OSS? Too little, too late.
Britain entered the war at the outset, 1939. The pussy United Snakes didn't come to the UK until 1942 but all they did was play "grab-ass" for 2 years. That's right, for 2 years they sat on their asses. And except for a probe into Sicily the United Snakes didn't really see any action in Europe until D-Day which was in the middle of 1944.
In 1939 England and France declared war on Germany and then sat on their asses while Poland was devoured by the Nazis with the help of your heroes the Soviets. Why the hell should we have gotten involved? We had no treaties or obligations in Europe. There was no NATO and no UN. Back then we were doing exactly what you claim we should be doing today—minding our own business.

As far as your heroes the Soviets were concerned, in 1939 they had a larger military than the rest of the world combined. What did they do with it-they teamed up with Hitler to start WW2. I would attribute Karma for the suffering of the Russians in WW2. The Russians didn’t start fighting the Germans until the Germans attacked them just six months before Japan attacked us. Then for the next 4 years all they fought were the Germans while the US was fighting on two fronts.

BTW—Rome fell to the Allies the day before D-Day.
Buy a history book.

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#33023 Apr 4, 2013
Impossible Shit for Brains my mother has been dead for 10 years
now go stick a tampon in your vagina, ass, and mouth and go to bed
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>shit you talking about yor mam again. do remember I am a nurse and I do this to your mother every day ... cock breath

Vista, Ca.

#33024 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers
Read the Treaty of Paris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_ (1783)
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33027 Apr 4, 2013
Timeten wrote:
Impossible Shit for Brains my mother has been dead for 10 years
now go stick a tampon in your vagina, ass, and mouth and go to bed
<quoted text>
that why she dead lol .shit whats that smell o its your mother. see anyone can insult, you bring it on yourself lol

Vista, Ca.

#33028 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers
Don’t you have to pass some literacy test in England before you can graduate? Still waiting on your diploma?

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Pittsfield, MA

#33030 Apr 4, 2013
My mother was cremated tampon breath
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>that why she dead lol .shit whats that smell o its your mother. see anyone can insult, you bring it on yourself lol

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Pittsfield, MA

#33031 Apr 4, 2013
I have to say you were much funnier as Dung and then you had an excuse to be an illiterate twit
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>that why she dead lol .shit whats that smell o its your mother. see anyone can insult, you bring it on yourself lol

Vista, Ca.

#33035 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
Taxation without representation led to us no longer wanting to be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence announced it and the Revolution was fought to establish it. From the moment we declared independence, taxes were no longer an issue.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33038 Apr 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you have to pass some literacy test in England before you can graduate? Still waiting on your diploma?
you don't need a diploma to nuke you lol
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33039 Apr 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxation without representation led to us no longer wanting to be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence announced it and the Revolution was fought to establish it. From the moment we declared independence, taxes were no longer an issue.
you reading them comic books again

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33043 Apr 4, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>you don't need a diploma to nuke you lol
South Korea will soon be an Island, lizard face.

Vista, Ca.

#33048 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
You don’t need a diploma to want to nuke the US. In fact it helps a great deal if you're stupid and ignorant. Should be easy for you.

If you had a diploma, you’d know that you need a diploma and a security clearance before they will let you anywhere near nuclear weapons.

Vista, Ca.

#33049 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
STUPID AMERICANS
12 million Americans believe lizard people run their country.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
You believed we invaded Iraq to steal their oil. Stupid Swede.

Vista, Ca.

#33051 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. Humanitarian concerns, a firm believer in Democracy & and Justice, plus Common Sense is all that's necessary to want the United Snakes nuked. In fact, there are about a thousand more reasons to nuke the United Snakes than to have bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nuking the United Snakes is the right thing to do.
Thanks, you just proved my point. I’m glad no one in control anywhere is near as stupid and ignorant as you.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33053 Apr 4, 2013
Horse Manuer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly logical motives that fit the scenario of facts leading up to and including the illegal invasion, destruction and occupation of Irak can hardly be compared to the belief by 12 MILLION American Bonzos that Lizard People run your stinking country:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
<quoted text>
That's true. Humanitarian concerns, a firm believer in Democracy & and Justice, plus Common Sense is all that's necessary to want the United Snakes nuked. In fact, there are about a thousand more reasons to nuke the United Snakes than to have bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nuking the United Snakes is the right thing to do.
The right thing to do is to take a Bowie knife and remove your genitals with it, affording you that permanent transformation into Annie Muk you always wanted, old queen. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#33057 Apr 4, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowboy is talking about the Africa Corps,So that makes your claim wrong.
The M4s that landed at Normandy, the M4s that fought in Italy, were essentially the same model as the one used in North Africa. Once out of Africa, the M4 was outclassed.
Fatboy wrote:
Compared to the unreliable Crusader and Matilda the Sherman was a real step up!
I agree. From a reliability factor, there's no comparison between the M4 and the Crusader or Matilda
Fatboy wrote:
I also think it's pretty funny that today the Sherman takes a lot of beating while that OVERHYPED T-34 is considered to be somekind of masterpiece!
Well it did have the American designed Christie chassis. It had a 76mm long barrel main gun and was definitely a better open country tank than the Sherman. The T-34's major drawback wasn't arms or armour, it was a lack of comms. The Russians for most of the war equppied only the commanders' tanks with radios.
Had all T-34s been equppied with radios, it would have been a much more formidable weapons platform.
As for the M4, it wasn't nicknamed "The Ronson" for nothing.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#33064 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
hi scouse

r u a truther???

will this http://www.politico.com/gallery/2013/04/insid...

fall faster than freefall

,...or at least faster than saddams' did...
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33065 Apr 4, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>South Korea will soon be an Island, lizard face.
go nuke them you carn't why it's called fallout.... then you will start a middle east war .it won't just b north korea... you will have to go in lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#33066 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>go nuke them you carn't why it's called fallout.... then you will start a middle east war .it won't just b north korea... you will have to go in lol
e z...we're already in both places...korea and the middeast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 26,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min arrr 985,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web