cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32992 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>come on we all knoe americans always wait till the end.then take all the glory ..... lol
Give it up you old poof and have another Coopers, you're out classed old Sod.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32993 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are partially right.
We did stop the RN from 'Shanghai'ing' US sailors..BUT, And it is a BIG but.
British troops invaded the US in 1812, we didn't attack them.
British troops took Washington and burned the White House..BUT, what happened in the end?
I'll tell you...US troops, mostly Militia,(with Jean Lafitte,a Pirate fighting with "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson defending New Orleans) kicked the Kings ass back across the pond.
31 years later, England recognized the Confederate States as a legitimate Country....Guess what?
Again, Britain was on the wrong side...
That brings us to WW1 to present and I believe I've covered that already..
ppppssssstttt were in the future get over it
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32994 Apr 3, 2013
shit hope north korea starts something, i'll will join up to go fighting ,NOT to shoot them to turn my gun on americans
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32996 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>yea and i've been reading about plant pluto./and I've came to the conclusion .that the americans are liveing on there
Hey poof, lay off Pluto, he's one of my favorite Disney characters, and even a Disney Dog has more intelligence than you 'Old Geeze'.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32997 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>ppppssssstttt were in the future get over it
Seems to me you're the retard that keeps bringing up the past POOF.
Tell me about all the arms England sent to Vietnam that you were bragging about earlier...
Carn't, can yer...Because it just didn't happen...
You know, last I heard, Marijuana is illegal in Australia...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32998 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
shit hope north korea starts something, i'll will join up to go fighting ,NOT to shoot them to turn my gun on americans
Shit, you don't have to go to North Korea, just come to North America and I'll HAPPILY indulge you....RLMFAO!!!!
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33000 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, you don't have to go to North Korea, just come to North America and I'll HAPPILY indulge you....RLMFAO!!!!
please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33001 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text> please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
Know what a'Bronx Cheer' is??? Look it up POOF...G'Nite...

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#33003 Apr 3, 2013
You should wear a diaper or stick a tampon up your vagina
american morons wrote:
<quoted text> please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33008 Apr 3, 2013
Timeten wrote:
You should wear a diaper or stick a tampon up your vagina
<quoted text>
shit you talking about yor mam again. do remember I am a nurse and I do this to your mother every day ... cock breath

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33010 Apr 3, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>yea and i've been reading about plant pluto./and I've came to the conclusion .that the americans are liveing on there
You've been reading? When are you gonna learn to write? Start with a spelling lesson or two, or ten or twenty. Forget it, you're way too illiterate and stupid for that. Just keep posting your typical idiotic mindless drivel, it's good for a laugh a laugh or two, ignorant truck stop lot lizard. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33012 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your nose up your ass again, I see.'Wannabe' poon-tain is it?
Poon tain? That must be rhetorical as well, old queen. <¦-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33016 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? You're not taught history in the United Snakes, huh. Who do you think those "we" were anyway? Indians? Martians? Apply for a library card, Bonzo.
The “we” who kicked the Brits ass were Americans. Of the 55 “Founding Fathers”, only 8 were born outside of America. Butler, Fitzsimons, McHenry, and Paterson) in Ireland, two (Davie and Robert Morris) in England, one (Wilson) in Scotland, and one (Hamilton) in the West Indies.

The point of the Revolution and the Declaration of Independence was that we weren’t British and didn’t want to be.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33017 Apr 4, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The “we” who kicked the Brits ass were Americans. Of the 55 “Founding Fathers”, only 8 were born outside of America. Butler, Fitzsimons, McHenry, and Paterson) in Ireland, two (Davie and Robert Morris) in England, one (Wilson) in Scotland, and one (Hamilton) in the West Indies.
The point of the Revolution and the Declaration of Independence was that we weren’t British and didn’t want to be.
moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers

Vista, Ca.

#33020 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The OSS? Too little, too late.
Britain entered the war at the outset, 1939. The pussy United Snakes didn't come to the UK until 1942 but all they did was play "grab-ass" for 2 years. That's right, for 2 years they sat on their asses. And except for a probe into Sicily the United Snakes didn't really see any action in Europe until D-Day which was in the middle of 1944.
In 1939 England and France declared war on Germany and then sat on their asses while Poland was devoured by the Nazis with the help of your heroes the Soviets. Why the hell should we have gotten involved? We had no treaties or obligations in Europe. There was no NATO and no UN. Back then we were doing exactly what you claim we should be doing today—minding our own business.

As far as your heroes the Soviets were concerned, in 1939 they had a larger military than the rest of the world combined. What did they do with it-they teamed up with Hitler to start WW2. I would attribute Karma for the suffering of the Russians in WW2. The Russians didn’t start fighting the Germans until the Germans attacked them just six months before Japan attacked us. Then for the next 4 years all they fought were the Germans while the US was fighting on two fronts.

BTW—Rome fell to the Allies the day before D-Day.
Buy a history book.

Pittsfield, MA

#33023 Apr 4, 2013
Impossible Shit for Brains my mother has been dead for 10 years
now go stick a tampon in your vagina, ass, and mouth and go to bed
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>shit you talking about yor mam again. do remember I am a nurse and I do this to your mother every day ... cock breath

Vista, Ca.

#33024 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers
Read the Treaty of Paris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_ (1783)
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33027 Apr 4, 2013
Timeten wrote:
Impossible Shit for Brains my mother has been dead for 10 years
now go stick a tampon in your vagina, ass, and mouth and go to bed
<quoted text>
that why she dead lol .shit whats that smell o its your mother. see anyone can insult, you bring it on yourself lol

Vista, Ca.

#33028 Apr 4, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>moron.. it was all about paying there taxers to the crown . wich after your so called independence , you still had to pay your taxers... because we block you in trade ,and thats why you came begging,,, we did grant you independance it was a treaty you had to pay taxers
Don’t you have to pass some literacy test in England before you can graduate? Still waiting on your diploma?

Pittsfield, MA

#33030 Apr 4, 2013
My mother was cremated tampon breath
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>that why she dead lol .shit whats that smell o its your mother. see anyone can insult, you bring it on yourself lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,856
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 560,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min lovewithin 39,369
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 44 min yon 4,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr neizak 119,688
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,310
More from around the web