American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32984 Apr 3, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Same Dummy's I see Sorry but I do not have much time been busy.It's called Working...Something you shills know nothing about.
Damn...I thought I smelled 'Wannabe'.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32986 Apr 3, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Dieppe was a RAID, not an attempt at invasion. You
You are right, Dieppe was only a raid, IN FORCE, to determine the feasibility of an invasion of the Continent.
Really.
Maybe you should look into the archives at Sandhurst and the Royal War College...I have.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32987 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have read Winston Churchill, Lord Mounbatten, Hitler and Speer, Eisenhower, Montgomery, and anything I can get my hands on for 30 yrs.
I'm actually quite knowledgeable on the subject of WW2 specifically and I welcome any HONEST debate on the subject.
yea and i've been reading about plant pluto./and I've came to the conclusion .that the americans are liveing on there
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32988 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Then what happened?
6 months later, Nov. 11 1918, Germany surrendered...Go figure.
come on we all knoe americans always wait till the end.then take all the glory ..... lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32989 Apr 3, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Which would have been the arsenal of no-one if it hadn't been for Canadian nickel and aluminum.
Although Canada is part of the Commonwealth, they ARE also Americans.
Of course there is a strong tie to Britain, but think about this..Canada has backed EVERY play the US made because, and I know personally countless Canadians, their culture and our culture is much closer than the Canadian/British culture.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32990 Apr 3, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> Not really. The US only achieved ONE of their objectives, and that was stopping the RN from shanghai'ing US sailors.
You are partially right.
We did stop the RN from 'Shanghai'ing' US sailors..BUT, And it is a BIG but.
British troops invaded the US in 1812, we didn't attack them.
British troops took Washington and burned the White House..BUT, what happened in the end?
I'll tell you...US troops, mostly Militia,(with Jean Lafitte,a Pirate fighting with "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson defending New Orleans) kicked the Kings ass back across the pond.
31 years later, England recognized the Confederate States as a legitimate Country....Guess what?
Again, Britain was on the wrong side...
That brings us to WW1 to present and I believe I've covered that already..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32991 Apr 3, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowboy is talking about the Africa Corps,So that makes your claim wrong.
The M4 Sherman could engage anything ze Germans had on the battlefield at that time,except the Tiger but the Germans had only access to 35-40 Tigers during the whole North African campaign.
Compared to the unreliable Crusader and Matilda the Sherman was a real step up!
I also think it's pretty funny that today the Sherman takes a lot of beating while that OVERHYPED T-34 is considered to be somekind of masterpiece!
Thank you.
While the T-34 was innovative with its sloped armor, it's biggest advantage was the same as the M4, Mass production...Both tanks were successful simply because the QUANTITY overwhelmed the quality of the German Armor.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32992 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>come on we all knoe americans always wait till the end.then take all the glory ..... lol
Give it up you old poof and have another Coopers, you're out classed old Sod.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32993 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are partially right.
We did stop the RN from 'Shanghai'ing' US sailors..BUT, And it is a BIG but.
British troops invaded the US in 1812, we didn't attack them.
British troops took Washington and burned the White House..BUT, what happened in the end?
I'll tell you...US troops, mostly Militia,(with Jean Lafitte,a Pirate fighting with "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson defending New Orleans) kicked the Kings ass back across the pond.
31 years later, England recognized the Confederate States as a legitimate Country....Guess what?
Again, Britain was on the wrong side...
That brings us to WW1 to present and I believe I've covered that already..
ppppssssstttt were in the future get over it
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32994 Apr 3, 2013
shit hope north korea starts something, i'll will join up to go fighting ,NOT to shoot them to turn my gun on americans
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32996 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>yea and i've been reading about plant pluto./and I've came to the conclusion .that the americans are liveing on there
Hey poof, lay off Pluto, he's one of my favorite Disney characters, and even a Disney Dog has more intelligence than you 'Old Geeze'.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32997 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>ppppssssstttt were in the future get over it
Seems to me you're the retard that keeps bringing up the past POOF.
Tell me about all the arms England sent to Vietnam that you were bragging about earlier...
Carn't, can yer...Because it just didn't happen...
You know, last I heard, Marijuana is illegal in Australia...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32998 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
shit hope north korea starts something, i'll will join up to go fighting ,NOT to shoot them to turn my gun on americans
Shit, you don't have to go to North Korea, just come to North America and I'll HAPPILY indulge you....RLMFAO!!!!
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33000 Apr 3, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, you don't have to go to North Korea, just come to North America and I'll HAPPILY indulge you....RLMFAO!!!!
please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#33001 Apr 3, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text> please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
Know what a'Bronx Cheer' is??? Look it up POOF...G'Nite...

“Fontaine Antiques ”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#33003 Apr 3, 2013
You should wear a diaper or stick a tampon up your vagina
american morons wrote:
<quoted text> please go for it . shit I'm pissing my pants. you would shoot the wrong person. just like americans in war lol. go shoot your mother for haveing you lol
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#33008 Apr 3, 2013
Timeten wrote:
You should wear a diaper or stick a tampon up your vagina
<quoted text>
shit you talking about yor mam again. do remember I am a nurse and I do this to your mother every day ... cock breath

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33010 Apr 3, 2013
un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>yea and i've been reading about plant pluto./and I've came to the conclusion .that the americans are liveing on there
You've been reading? When are you gonna learn to write? Start with a spelling lesson or two, or ten or twenty. Forget it, you're way too illiterate and stupid for that. Just keep posting your typical idiotic mindless drivel, it's good for a laugh a laugh or two, ignorant truck stop lot lizard. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#33012 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your nose up your ass again, I see.'Wannabe' poon-tain is it?
Poon tain? That must be rhetorical as well, old queen. <¦-o

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#33016 Apr 4, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? You're not taught history in the United Snakes, huh. Who do you think those "we" were anyway? Indians? Martians? Apply for a library card, Bonzo.
The “we” who kicked the Brits ass were Americans. Of the 55 “Founding Fathers”, only 8 were born outside of America. Butler, Fitzsimons, McHenry, and Paterson) in Ireland, two (Davie and Robert Morris) in England, one (Wilson) in Scotland, and one (Hamilton) in the West Indies.

The point of the Revolution and the Declaration of Independence was that we weren’t British and didn’t want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min guest 670,430
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Shiralee 445,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web