|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

american morons wrote:
<quoted text>and churchill called you a lot for things behind you americans backs.. he was a man of words ....he brain washed you lol you heard what you wanted to hear, thats a well knowing fact
So you are saying we were foolish to help Britain in WW2? Perhaps we should never do that again?
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
Funny how a bunch of brain dead guys could put men on the moon<quoted text>
realy,,,,,, who invented the firs computer .britain you woulden't get there if you didn't have that... raidar mmmm britain should look it up... o yea great britain invented the most things that made modern day .. look that up ... suppose you inventede the atom bomb lol aswell
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we were foolish to help Britain in WW2? Perhaps we should never do that again?
god your a fool you helped us,, whipy....... did we help you in vietnam yes we gave you arms we shiped them to you ... be thankfull you did what you had to do ...we didn't ask you .. pearl.. made your mind up
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering where you get all your misconceptions.
In your Swedish history class did they teach you that the US blockaded Japanese shipping thus making them attack us in 1941? Did they teach you that the US caved into Japanese demands in 1945 and allowed the emperor to continue to rule? Did they teach you that the Soviets singlehandedly defeated the Nazis? Did they teach you that Poland was farther away from Berlin than Tunisia? Did they teach you that the Soviets where the first ones into Germany during WW2? Did they teach you that the Soviets accepted the German surrender before the Western Allies did?
Is all of that information in your Swedish library?
only because we were told to let the russians in first. and yes the russians went in before western allies ,into berlin

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

why did you stop posting with your Dung screen name ??
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>only because we were told to let the russians in first. and yes the russians went in before western allies ,into berlin

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

we were too busy liberating the rest of Europe
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>only because we were told to let the russians in first. and yes the russians went in before western allies ,into berlin

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

A very short list of things invented in America

Artificial heart
Automatic transmission
Autopilot
Carbon dioxide laser
Chemical laser
Coca-Cola
Cordless telephone
Defibrillator
Digital camera
DNA computing
Electric stove
Email
Fiberglass
Hard disk drive
Internet
Laser
Liquid-crystal display
MRI
Microwave oven
Plasma display
Polio vaccine
Radiocarbon dating
Satellite navigation
Solar cell
Toothbrush
USB
Vacuum cleaner
WD-40
Wireless LAN

Not bad for a bunch of brain dead morons who have only been around for 240 years
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>realy,,,,,, who invented the firs computer .britain you woulden't get there if you didn't have that... raidar mmmm britain should look it up... o yea great britain invented the most things that made modern day .. look that up ... suppose you inventede the atom bomb lol aswell
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
A very short list of things invented in America
Artificial heart
Automatic transmission
Autopilot
Carbon dioxide laser
Chemical laser
Coca-Cola
Cordless telephone
Defibrillator
Digital camera
DNA computing
Electric stove
Email
Fiberglass
Hard disk drive
Internet
Laser
Liquid-crystal display
MRI
Microwave oven
Plasma display
Polio vaccine
Radiocarbon dating
Satellite navigation
Solar cell
Toothbrush
USB
Vacuum cleaner
WD-40
Wireless LAN
Not bad for a bunch of brain dead morons who have only been around for 240 years
<quoted text>
thats it hahahahahah still have a look at these ....most have computors ,,without them there nothing lol
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

and it's very short hahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop it stop it your killing me lol hahahahahaah
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

o bye the way we thats great britain invented the first computor ,,, that is to this day the internet it's a computor
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
we were too busy liberating the rest of Europe<quoted text>
what a joke .the brits went in behind the lines lol history mate, go back to schoo; and learn history.. o you americans don't learn that hey

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm afraid that you would have no where to put it.
I think between you and your buddy Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure, you two would find all sorts of places to put it. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

un american moron wrote:
o bye the way we thats great britain invented the first computor ,,, that is to this day the internet it's a computor
You should learn how to spell computer first, then we can delve into what the internet is, ignorant fool. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why 170 nations give you our US war mongers the big Middle Fingers?
Maybe if you actually studied world and/or ancient history you'd know the answer to that question instead of asking it and laughing like the uneducated buffoon you are.
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should learn how to spell computer first, then we can delve into what the internet is, ignorant fool. <-o
tut tut tut ,sticks and stone wont hurt me.but it smeems the truth hurts you

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Revolution....You lost.
1812-1814.....You lost.
Not really. The US only achieved ONE of their objectives, and that was stopping the RN from shanghai'ing US sailors.
cowboy wrote:
WW1...Stalemate in the trenches until the US went "Over There".
Yeah, it was sporting of you guys to finally show up in the last 6 months of the war.
cowboy wrote:
WW2...You were getting your ass kicked until 'Lend lease'...Churchill called the US the "Arsenal of Democracy"
Which would have been the arsenal of no-one if it hadn't been for Canadian nickel and aluminum.
cowboy wrote:
The Crusader and Matilda were under gunned and slow, the Afrika Korps used them for gunnery practice...
The 8th Army couldn't match the Germans until the M3 Grant and M4 Sherman were delivered by, yes, you guessed it, the US.
The Sherman was nothing more than target practice either, until the Brits mounted their 17 pounder to it and created the "Firefly". The 75mm short barrel the Sherman was built with was pretty much useless against anything bigger than the MkIV Panzer.
cowboy wrote:
Do you REALLY think that England could have landed in France(think Dieppe) and formed a beach head without the US?
Dieppe was a RAID, not an attempt at invasion. You really should quit relying on purely American sources for information about WW2.
cowboy wrote:
The Brits were too afraid to conduct bombing missions in daylight....Again, the US 8th Air Force took the bull by the horns and sent raids over Germany in broad daylight...
Shall I keep going?
Nope, because you're clueless. The RAF conducted strategic daylight bombing missions until 1942. The US took over the day bombing because they stupidly believed their Norden bomb site would work just as well in the cloudy skies of Europe as it did in the clear blue skies and dry air of the American southwest.
So, it was the Americans that insisted on bombing during the day while the Brits bombed at night so as not to give the Germans a break. You also have ZERO clue how much more dangerous it is to fly in formation AT NIGHT than during the day. The RAF still had to deal with flak and fighters ON TOP OF the greater potential for mid-air crashes. If you're going to be juvenile about it, one could claim the US was afraid to get into the war until they were dragged kicking and screaming into it.
cowboy wrote:
Ask and I may allow you to receive more of my vast knowledge...
Based on the jingoistic tone of your post, I'd say your "vast" knowledge is rather limited by a single source.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

un american moron wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut ,sticks and stone wont hurt me.but it smeems the truth hurts you
Learn how to spell *seems* first; then will delve into 'sticks and stones and the truth', illiterate Bogan. <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

moron wrote:
<quoted text>tut tut tut ,sticks and stone wont hurt me.but it smeems the truth hurts you
You truly are one of the most pathetically illiterate slobs I have ever seen on a forum. Nice work!

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

What happened to Dung ??

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
What happened to Dung ??
Since the DPRK declared that they're in a 'state of war', DUNG'S political officer gave him a SKS, five rounds, an old fur hat, a zip lock bag of meal grubs, a broken pair of binoculars and sent his dumb ass down to the 38th parallel. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,241 - 26,260 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min River Tam 223,219
Steve Bridges 15 yr. sentence for the murder of... (Apr '08) 6 min Brittney Carey Bridges 34
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min curiouslu 716,770
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min petesake kis 114,654
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Student 38,407
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 31 min MUQ1 36,414
Choi game mien phi (Sep '12) 38 min hoang dat 136 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••