DENG

Nanjing, China

#32655 Mar 30, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
How about you tell me where you live and I'll come down
show you how much of a Buddhist I am, you imbecile
<quoted text>

THOUSANDS OF U.S. TROOPS DEFECTED TO THE DPR OF KOREA IN THE PERIOD OF 1950 TO 1953 WAR THERE AND STAYED IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
UidiotRaceamekWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you areal buddhist but a war mongering grunt. Before you come , show you picture on internet, then i will decide if i come.! BQWHQHAHAHAHA You trying to deflect, i ask you first explain Buddhist religion, then we will talk, so?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#32657 Mar 30, 2013
Go eat some Tree Bark , Imbecile #2
DENG wrote:
YellowPissreality wrote:
How about you tell me where you live and I'll come down
show you how much of a Buddhist I am, you imbecile
<quoted text>
THOUSANDS OF U.S. TROOPS DEFECTED TO THE DPR OF KOREA IN THE PERIOD OF 1950 TO 1953 WAR THERE AND STAYED IN THE DPR OF KOREA.
<quoted text>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32659 Mar 30, 2013
DENG wrote:
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MY DOG FUCKS MY FACE:
YEP, THE SOUTH KOREA PENINSULA WILL BE OCCUPIED AND THE GOVERNMENT REPLACED AS THERE'S WIDESPREAD SUPPORT FOR THE DUMP OF KOREA IN THE SOUTH.
<quoted text>
The South Koreans regard the North Koreans as ignorant, dirt poor bumpkins, fool. Why won't your dictators allow you to listen to the outside world, peasant?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32663 Mar 30, 2013
DuNG wrote:
RUSSIA IS BACKING THE DPR OF KOREA, KEEPING AN UP-TO-THE-MINUTE-EYE ON THE MAFIA'S BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES, JUMPING INTO ACTION IN A SECOND WITH ITS OVERWHELMING AND DISTRUCTIVE SUPERIOR WAR TECHNOLOGY ONCE THERE'S ANY SIGNS OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA'S USE OF NUCLEAR MISSILES AND DESTROYING THE THREAT IN A FEW MOMENTS BEFORE THEIR ACTUAL USE.
Boy, that little fat leader of yours is about to get his tiny asian 'pee pee' whacked.
Guess what?
Those 2 B2 Bombers could turn Pyongyang into a radioactive wasteland and you wouldn't even see them coming...
That fat little monkey of a leader you have has 'bitten off' a lot more than even his greedy fat little mouth can chew....

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32667 Mar 30, 2013
DUNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
RUSSIA IS BACKING THE DPR OF KOREA, KEEPING AN UP-TO-THE-MINUTE-EYE ON THE MAFIA'S BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES, JUMPING INTO ACTION IN A SECOND WITH ITS OVERWHELMING AND DISTRUCTIVE SUPERIOR WAR TECHNOLOGY ONCE THERE'S ANY SIGNS OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA'S USE OF NUCLEAR MISSILES AND DESTROYING THE THREAT IN A FEW MOMENTS BEFORE THEIR ACTUAL USE.
THE USA TERROR MAFIA IS THE ENEMY OF FREEDOM, THAT'S WHY, THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER OF UNTOLD MILLIONS IN THE WORLD.
<quoted text>
More bellicose rhetoric, from a stilted little pig faced fool. Don't you understand peasant, the B2 fly by was a message to your egotistical maniac Emperor, that it could be lights out for the DPRK just that easily. Oh wait it's already lights out; because you foolish little commies have spent all your money, on second rate out dated Chinese and Russian junk weapons, instead of building a power grid. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32668 Mar 30, 2013
UidiotRaceamekWorldPeaceOfSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian! You do same , so i repeat, you are illiterate War mongering buffoon baboon of meathead. BWHAHAHAHAAA
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, are you a descendant of the Barbary pirates, Somalian fool?
<¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32676 Mar 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
RUSSIA IS BACKING THE DPR OF KOREA, KEEPING AN UP-TO-THE-MINUTE-EYE ON THE MAFIA'S BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES, JUMPING INTO ACTION IN A SECOND WITH ITS OVERWHELMING AND DISTRUCTIVE SUPERIOR WAR TECHNOLOGY ONCE THERE'S ANY SIGNS OF THE WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA'S USE OF NUCLEAR MISSILES AND DESTROYING THE THREAT IN A FEW MOMENTS BEFORE THEIR ACTUAL USE.
HAVE YOU NOTICED FUCKFACE: PUTIN'S READY TO GO.
YEP, THE SOUTH OF THE KOREA PENINSULA WILL BE OCCUPIED AND THE GOVERNMENT REPLACED AS THERE'S WIDESPREAD SUPPORT FOR THE DPR OF KOREA IN THE SOUTH.
<quoted text>
Like they(the ruushuns) have in Syria?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32677 Mar 31, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Gulf War was sanctioned by the U.N. the second war was illegal.
The U.N. is an international organization appointed to determining international law. The United Snakes is a rogue, criminal nation from which Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are actively sought to stand trial for war crimes and crimes of humanity.
Pure rubbish! If any of that were true, why would the US still be funding the lion's share of the UN? Do you ever say anything that isn't a complete lie, Annie Muk? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32678 Mar 31, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Gulf War was sanctioned by the U.N. the second war was illegal.
The U.N. is an international organization appointed to determining international law. The United Snakes is a rogue, criminal nation from which Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are actively sought to stand trial for war crimes and crimes of humanity.
really?

which 911 truther site brought you this stunning newzzz
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32679 Mar 31, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly do.
have facism in Iran? post tp ajax of course

According to the Iranian 1983 Penal law, bad hijabi is punishable by 74 lashes. Punishment was then reduced to either imprisonment or paying a certain amount of fine in 1996.

Bad hijabi is defined as “uncovered head, showing make-up, uncovered arms and legs, thin and see-through clothes, tight clothes such as trousers without an overall over them, clothes bearing foreign words, signs or pictures, nail varnish, brightly colored clothing and improper modes of body movement or talking,”

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32680 Mar 31, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>have facism in Iran? post tp ajax of course
According to the Iranian 1983 Penal law, bad hijabi is punishable by 74 lashes. Punishment was then reduced to either imprisonment or paying a certain amount of fine in 1996.
Bad hijabi is defined as “uncovered head, showing make-up, uncovered arms and legs, thin and see-through clothes, tight clothes such as trousers without an overall over them, clothes bearing foreign words, signs or pictures, nail varnish, brightly colored clothing and improper modes of body movement or talking,”
Horse Manure is guilty of 'bad hijabi', everyday he dresses up as Annie Muk.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32681 Mar 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
CONTRARY TO WHAT'S IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444 MEDIA THE DPR OF KOREA (NORTH KOREA FOR DUMMIES) IS PAST THE STAGE OF BUILDING DEMOCRACY AND NOW BUILDING SOCIALISM WHERE ALL OF THE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN GOVERNMENT, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444--IT'S A PRIMITIVE DICTATORSHIP--WHERE A HANDFULL OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL ELITISTS CONTROL WHOLE OF THE FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND, THEREFORE, THE WHOLE OF THE GOVERNMENT TOO AND THE MEDIA, BLOCKING OUT REALITIES OF WORLD EVENTS THERE.
freaky
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#32689 Mar 31, 2013
Rumours says that the North Koreans are planning a remake of this old Hollywood movie....and of course no other than that triple-chinned fat f.ck of a dictator will play the main character!

The main character seems to be TAILOR MADE for Kim Jong-CHUBBY....no talking...just EATING!

Beware!...BEWARE i'll tell ya!!...of the...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32691 Mar 31, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not "funding" you silly little boy. That is payment in "arrears". The United Snakes owes 2 BILLION dollars in debt to the United Nation.
Get an education before you try to take me on.
That has to be one of your more rediculous posts, old queen. Pure bullshit ignorant fool, the United States has always paid the majority into that abortion of an organization, including lifetime pensions to all the little tin horn despots that chair committees. The UN is as big of a farce as you are, Annie Muk. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32692 Mar 31, 2013
*Horse Manure*
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32695 Mar 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>That has to be one of your more rediculous posts, old queen. Pure bullshit ignorant fool, the United States has always paid the majority into that abortion of an organization, including lifetime pensions to all the little tin horn despots that chair committees. The UN is as big of a farce as you are, Annie Muk. <¦-o
at least uor old qween has more balls than any american slob
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32696 Mar 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
*Horse Manure*
sniffing your own ass again I see, or is that your mothers
american morons

Brisbane, Australia

#32697 Mar 31, 2013
the americans owe to this day 1.2 billon dollars to the u.n .pay now boys. mmm wonder why .how many wars have you americans won on your own again mmmm tell me

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#32698 Mar 31, 2013
DENG wrote:
CONTRARY TO WHAT'S IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444 MEDIA THE DPR OF KOREA (NORTH KOREA FOR DUMMIES) IS PAST THE STAGE OF BUILDING DEMOCRACY AND NOW BUILDING SOCIALISM WHERE ALL OF THE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN GOVERNMENT, UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444--IT'S A PRIMITIVE DICTATORSHIP--WHERE A HANDFULL OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL ELITISTS CONTROL WHOLE OF THE FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND, THEREFORE, THE WHOLE OF THE GOVERNMENT TOO AND THE MEDIA, BLOCKING OUT REALITIES OF WORLD EVENTS THERE.
Thank YHVH

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19435907/National-S...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32699 Mar 31, 2013
american morons wrote:
<quoted text>sniffing your own ass again I see, or is that your mothers
I see absence hasn't made you any smarter than a chimp, old creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 542,688
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 6 min yon 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,538
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lisw 173,700
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus 259,564
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Serah 601,107
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min KiMare 227,591

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••