|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Take Iran as a very good example. Iran was once a Democratic nation. But then the United Snakes' CIA was given unlimited funds to destroy the Democratic government of Iran with "Operation TP Ajax". Fascism and chaos followed, with the United Snakes pulling the strings. So no, "Wanting it and having it are not the same" nor is HAVING IT any guarantee that the United Snakes won't destroy it.
Iran ? peaceful??

hmmm

no involvement in anything

unpeaceful? ever?? such as syria currently? Iraq after 2003? Afghanistan?

lebanon?

In retaliation for the attacks, France launched an airstrike in the Bekaa Valley against alleged Islamic Revolutionary Guards positions. President Reagan assembled his national security team and planned to target the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah militants. A joint American-French air assault on the camp where the bombing was planned was also approved by Reagan and Mitterrand. Defense Secretary Weinberger lobbied successfully against the mission, because at the time it was not certain that Iran was behind the attack.

I know the only newz you listen to is the unbiased truth

lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely irrelevant. Sanctions were earlier "consequences". When the chips were down Saddam COMPLIED FULLY. The UN inspection team knew it. You know it. I know it. The Whine House knew it. The Pentagram knew it. The UN knew it. Bush knew it. Rumsfeld knew it. The world knew it.
The United Snakes lied about WMD's. The United Snakes fabricated false proof of WMD's. The United Snakes fabricated proof of 7/11 connection between Irak and Al Qaida. The United Snakes ILLEGALLY invaded Irak. The United Snakes committed war crimes. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are international fugitive war criminals.
Saddam was given an ultimatum: He COMPLIED FULLY and was found to have NO WMD's.
HOGWASH! <¦-o
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
Saddam complied to ALL OF THE DEMANDS made upon him and he had NO WMD's. The world had proof of it. The United Snakes, therefore, invaded ILLEGALLY. But of course the United Snakes lied about WMD's in the first place. Everything they said and did in Irak was ILLEGAL.
Saddam gazed thousands of Kurds in the past. Whether he had no WMD s anymore doesn't matter. You should blame the USA for leaving him in place after the first gulf war instead.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Delving into their cultures" isn't necessary. I speak 5 languages. I travel, I meet people, I discuss current events, their culture, my culture, their opinions, my opinions, your opinions, their religion, my religion ....... and history wherever I go.
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? Now I'm relatively certain that you referred to "after Operation TP Ajax" in an earlier post. Is that not true? So, did you suffer a concussion since then?
<quoted text>
I have been to Iran. I was there during the Islamic Revolution in late 1979, one week before the American Embassy was over-run.
You are mistaken on 2 points 1, that Iran is peaceful and 2 that Iran is a democracy.

Admit it.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely irrelevant. Sanctions were earlier "consequences". When the chips were down Saddam COMPLIED FULLY. The UN inspection team knew it. You know it. I know it. The Whine House knew it. The Pentagram knew it. The UN knew it. Bush knew it. Rumsfeld knew it. The world knew it.
The United Snakes lied about WMD's. The United Snakes fabricated false proof of WMD's. The United Snakes fabricated proof of 7/11 connection between Irak and Al Qaida. The United Snakes ILLEGALLY invaded Irak. The United Snakes committed war crimes. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are international fugitive war criminals.
Saddam was given an ultimatum: He COMPLIED FULLY and was found to have NO WMD's.
nope sorry very relevant and Saddam was still not complying,... remember resolution 1441

----------

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on 8 November 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284).

Resolution 1441 stated that Iraq was in material breach of the ceasefire terms presented under the terms of Resolution 687. Iraq's breaches related not only to weapons of mass destruction (WMD), but also the known construction of prohibited types of missiles, the purchase and import of prohibited armaments, and the continuing refusal of Iraq to compensate Kuwait for the widespread looting conducted by Iraqi troops during the 1990–1991 invasion and occupation. It also stated that "...false statements or omissions in the declarations submitted by Iraq pursuant to this resolution and failure by Iraq at any time to comply with, and cooperate fully in the implementation of, this resolution shall constitute a further material breach of Iraq's obligations

January of 03 Swede boob blix is quoted as saying Saddam was still not genuinely cooperating. unaccounted vx etc etc,,,

serious consequences and a neck stretching soon followed.

Do you miss Saddam? Do you miss Mubarek?

Will you, miss ASSad?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam gazed thousands of Kurds in the past. Whether he had no WMD s anymore doesn't matter. You should blame the USA for leaving him in place after the first gulf war instead.
Nope, it was all Sweden's fault, nobody else's. <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>U still missing Saddam?
I'm sure there are some memmorials for him in tikrit...take a visit.
Keep quite about your love of only shia tho.
U missing brain MiSsy peabrian! Saddam (US puppet dicktator( put in power to serve US interest, and when he no longer follow US instruction he got the can , you WARMONGERING BABOONETE! wAKE UP Miss bimbo! M bwhahhahhaahhaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

american slob wrote:
<quoted text>yep same as you americans..... its called brain washing
yep davey boy and rest of his war mongering barbAryn goons been brain dead-on-arrival . BWHAHHAHAHAHAa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I are a somalian pirate of butts
and a WARMONGERING BABOONETE! wAKE UP Miss bimbo! M bwhahhahhaahhaaa
You wouldn't still happen to be an ignorant, illiterate Somalian pirate, would, imbecile?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How's it going buzzword kook? All ready for a martial law train ride to a fema camp, which have been documented,.. proven to exist ....as seen on U toooo00ooob.
Missy Bimbo! You our right wing war mongering Bimbo had unknowningly or knowingly help in created all these problems at home which riuned Us civil liberties and is bankrupting US financially and morally with your war machines , and to incite the growth of World enemies. And you have pvssy to inflame the situation further by talking about martial law, fema camps... missy bimbo grunting pvssy willow! BWHHAHAHHAHAHA have a hiney melon mTF! What you have to say miss Simpleton warmonger bimbo?

when ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't still happen to be an ignorant, illiterate Somalian pirate, would, imbecile?
No a Somalian Pirate and not illiterate! But most of your posts have no substance , and you write one or two sentence that have no intellectual substances to most of your posts, means you are real illiterate one. BWHAHAHHAAAa have Hiney melon you war mongering baboon!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're usually so calm. I'm happy to see you raise your voice when it's really needed! Good job!
Once in while they need a big whooping about many illicit wars are evil!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian Pirate and illiterate! But most of your posts have no substance , and you write one or two sentence that have no intellectual substances to most of your posts, means you are real illiterate one. BWHAHAHHAAAa have Hiney melon you war mongering baboon!
Could you repeat that in English, Somalian pirate?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>How much oil have you used?
Miss bimbo grunter! How many human lives you killed and destroyed at home at home and overseas, the childrens, civilians, and soldiers?

You Empathyless, coldhearted, massmurdering Miss bimbo the moron, the lowest of low on plane of humanity, you and you war mongering ilks are Scvms...

have a hiney melon! BWHAHAHHAAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

zander714 wrote:
Hats off to the men and women who serve us honorably
Nothing honorable about fighting in illegal wars! readup war mongering peebrain.

Admiral Gene LaRocque

I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...
We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you repeat that in English, Somalian pirate?
NOT A SOMAILAIN PIRATE, YOU WAR MONGERING BABOON! YOU INSIGNIFICANT GRUNT MEATHEAD NOW U UNDERSTAND NATIONFVCKINGLOSER! BWHAHHAHAAHAHHA

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I AM A SOMAILAIN PIRATE, AND A WAR MONGERING BABOON AND AN INSIGNIFICANT GRUNT MEATHEAD NOW U UNDERSTAND NATIONFVCKINGLOSER! BWHAHHAHAAHAHHA
How much do you make as a pirate, imbecile? Do you have a dental plan? Are you afraid that someday you'll be shot by a Navy SEAL?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

When you are not out being a Pirate take a basic English Class Dufus
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT A SOMAILAIN PIRATE, YOU WAR MONGERING BABOON! YOU INSIGNIFICANT GRUNT MEATHEAD NOW U UNDERSTAND NATIONFVCKINGLOSER! BWHAHHAHAAHAHHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you make as a pirate, imbecile? Do you have a dental plan? Are you afraid that someday you'll be shot by a Navy SEAL?
Not a pirate! U war mongering baboon! None of B I business! WBHAHAHAHHAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
When you are not out being a Pirate take a basic English Class Dufus
<quoted text>
Not a Pirate! Try this for Engrish!:) WBHAHAHAHAHAHAa You ignorant ignorANUS, yet another War mogering grunt in our presence , you mendacious obsequious subservient of a fool for my many plays. have a hiney melon!:)-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,061 - 26,080 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

451 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 530,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 716,627
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 598,762
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 20 min Dave 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min onemale 255,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••