courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32501 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's expeted they're be able to spell rather well too.
<quoted text>
That would be more likely than having proof of WMD's in Irak and still believing it all of these years later.
On this thread??
lol

anywhoo ya anal tit

my next post was a correction w/other bit of wise wiseassery

did you miss it?

annnnd

WMD in IraQ was proven and documented..now, we know there are none.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32502 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NATURAL FOR THE DUMP OF KOREA TO HAVE SUPPORT ON THE WHOLE OF SOUTH ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
<quoted text>
Laughable.
Is that what your dictators told you, fool? South Korea considers the North Koreans to be poor country cousins.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32506 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND FUCK MY FACE AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH YOUR 12-INCH ADVENTURE.
<quoted text>
Do you ever wonder why the rest of the world laughs at your fat little dictator, fool?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#32508 Mar 28, 2013
Looks like your diet of crabgrass and tree bark is making you angry
I'm going down to Papaya King for a Grand Slam hot dog and a Pineapple Surprise smoothie
DENG wrote:
IT'S QUITE SIMPLE, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 GANG OF MOBSTERS AND KILLERS IN THE LAST 237 YEARS HAVE LEFT A TRAIL OF HOLOCAUSTS FOR THE WORLD'S HISTORIANS TO FOLLOW AS IN KOREA IN 1950 SO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE DPR OF KOREA TO HAVE SUPPORT ON THE WHOLE OF SOUTH ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
AND HERE'S FUCKFACE AGAIN BACK FROM HIS 12-INCH ADVENTURE.
<quoted text>
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32515 Mar 28, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YOU FIND THE REDBUTT OBITUARY AS IT'S SOME PLACE IN CALIFORNIA?
HE/SHE'S PROBABLY LIKE MOST DYING NOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AREMICA, IT'S THE YOUNG ONE'S WITHOUT MEDICAL INSURANCE.
<quoted text>
I'm having an inch thick Ribeye for dinner tonight...What are you having???
DR(cough)little Kim is probably having, oh, maybe Lobster, Maybe 'Filet Mignon', maybe roast Duck??
What are you having?
Maybe Cabbage Water with Fish Head?(of course you political officers get the 'Eyeballs'...
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32518 Mar 28, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having an inch thick Ribeye for dinner tonight...What are you having???
DR(cough)little Kim is probably having, oh, maybe Lobster, Maybe 'Filet Mignon', maybe roast Duck??
What are you having?
Maybe Cabbage Water with Fish Head?(of course you political officers get the 'Eyeballs'...
u FORGOT IN our own back yard American Mad cow Disease, Pink Slime Hamburger Meats, GMO corps inseminated with Pesticide,slimy Fatty deposited meats ... Enjoy you happy Meals.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32519 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FIND THE REDBUTT OBITUARY AS IT'S SOME PLACE IN CALIFORNIA?
HE/SHE'S PROBABLY LIKE MOST DYING NOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AREMICA, IT'S THE YOUNG ONE'S WITHOUT MEDICAL INSURANCE.
<quoted text>
SURE, THE WORLD HOPES YOU'LL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW AFTER EATING THAT AS THE WORLD WOULD MISS YOUR OUTLANDISH AND OUTDATED COMMENTS ON THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS THERE.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, to show how relevant you really are, lite commie choad; your obituary will read as follows:*FLUSH GIRGLE-GIRGLE* <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32520 Mar 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens? In the case of A-stan over 8 million kids now attend school of which 3.2 million are girls. Prior to 2002, the number of kids in school was just over 1 million with a mere 50,000 being girls. THAT'S what happens when you try and liberate a country from pieces of shit like the towelieban. Meanwhile when your good buddies, the Russians, invaded A-stan, they went out of their way to harm children with booby-trapped toys that would blow off fingers, hands and feet.
Now, go and kiss up to Russia and China while excusing them for making and equipping DUC munitions and exporting war materiel you fucking hypocritical asswipe.
Seriously little girl, you haven't got the knowledge or brains to discuss this subject with any degree of intelligence.
Oh and by the way you pathetically uneducated moron, it was the Aussies that developed WP. Read up on the Fenian arsonists, if you actually know how to read anything that isn't propaganda.
Of course I like how you ignore the fact that Russia has been using WP against the people of Chechnya for years now.
Ohhh that's right, Russians and Chinese good, Americans bad.
Anymore hypocritical asshattery you wish to post?
and our US military ruined their infrastructures and bomb their Schools , and even World Human rights and Women Right int'l report US soldiers rape Women ... you inhuman piece lowclass War mongering Scvmbaggers of biggest moron on this planet , you not even human but mass murdering warring violent barbarians who invaade other nations for thier land and raw resources . Look and runinate you heartless and souless inhuman piece warring slime bucket scum grunts. ahve a hiney melon mTF! BWHAHHHAAHAA Never said they good but they not as worst then What US is doing all around the World, our US are all over the world with our war machines. Then why 179 nations give the US the Big middle fingers?

Eisenhower, Dwight, 1953
"
Every gun that is made, every warship that is launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

this below is partial list of what we did to other nations, it reason they hate us because !

UNITED STATES Military INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

So, Grunt Meathead?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32521 Mar 28, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the spam you post is at least 5 years old.
Not spam and not five years old ! You just don't have intellectual counter so you retort it as spam... The world know that the US war mongers/war-for-profiteer./war investors/War makers/war supporters are problem makers ! Why 179 nations give US the heave ho AND big middle Fingers?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32522 Mar 28, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>u FORGOT IN our own back yard American Mad cow Disease, Pink Slime Hamburger Meats, GMO corps inseminated with Pesticide,slimy Fatty deposited meats ... Enjoy you happy Meals.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what do Somalian pirates dine on? I know you like 'hiney melons' whatever those are anyways, retarded fool.
<¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32523 Mar 28, 2013
Post no 32462 is not my posting !
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32524 Mar 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what do Somalian pirates dine on? I know you like 'hiney melons' whatever those are anyways, retarded fool.
<¦-o
Not a Somalian pirate you our AmeriKKKa war mongering baboon!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32525 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>and our US military ruined their infrastructures and bomb their Schools , and even World Human rights and Women Right int'l report US soldiers rape Women ... you inhuman piece lowclass War mongering Scvmbaggers of biggest moron on this planet , you not even human but mass murdering warring violent barbarians who invaade other nations for thier land and raw resources . Look and runinate you heartless and souless inhuman piece warring slime bucket scum grunts. ahve a hiney melon mTF! BWHAHHHAAHAA Never said they good but they not as worst then What US is doing all around the World, our US are all over the world with our war machines. Then why 179 nations give the US the Big middle fingers?
Eisenhower, Dwight, 1953
"
Every gun that is made, every warship that is launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.
this below is partial list of what we did to other nations, it reason they hate us because !
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
So, Grunt Meathead?
CHOCOLATE FACE, your list makes about as much sense as you do, you barbaric savage Somalian pirate. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32526 Mar 29, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Yes it is CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32527 Mar 29, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is US civil liberties and Democracy. You believe we don’t have it, yet the experts say we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Not only that, but we are the principle defender of democracy around the world and have been for nearly a century. If not for the US, the world would be either Fascist or Communist neither of which is democratic or seeks democracy. If not for the US, European colonialism would still exist.
I don’t know how young and naive you are, I only know that you are very naive. You believe all that left wing bull crap like it was scripture without ever analyzing its validity. It is nothing new. I’m 61 years old and I’ve heard it nearly all my life and I am telling you that in 61 years—“ the only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt.“
But you know that because I have told you 100 times.
You moron the right wing and left wing are working together right is lweft and left is right, if you can't see the left/right Pardigmn are just ploy to keep us fighting, so nothing can be resolved, Wake up stupid you fall for every trick deployed those man with reason but without moral will do what to its nation and the world population?\

Rights are civil liberties , FREEDOMS, THE DEMOCRACY ...had been ruined by you WARMONGERING NeoCons.

What ABOUT THESE ruinous pieces of most obnoxious legislative bills and the illegal Executive Orders, and the illegal Extra-(Un)Constitutional Agendas... and these below

HR 347, NDAA, martial law, PAtriot Act 1/2, ruined habeous Corpus , unwarranted Witetapping on Americans, SOPA and CISPA...

Are you happy MTF? Hope your Generations and After at home and the world will curse you our Us war mongers/ War-for-profiteers/war makers/war investors/ war supporters for what you old senile morons did to the US and the world. You sow what you had sown, so enjoy it!

When Ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32528 Mar 29, 2013
The copious amounts of khat you chew, have fried your brain to the point of not remembering your own posts, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32529 Mar 29, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
Not my post, you manipulated my postings. Again, I'm not a chocolate face!

The world civilian can see you the offenders, then Why over 179 nations give you our US war mongers the big Middle Fingers ?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Jamaica, NY

#32530 Mar 29, 2013
DENG wrote:
AMERICA
"MY COUNTRY 'TIS OF THEE….."
Here I sit in shit and mud
And wipe the dried and caking blood
From my dead friends face. The littered zone
Is full of young men going home
In dirty ponchos. Their lives so fast undone
As from their lips, forever dumb
They scream in silent shock and fear
In frozen agony. Quietly, they lie so near
In sleeping rank and file. Who might know
What thought flashed at the jolting blow
That ripped the jagged hole? What sound
Escaped them as they pitched to ground
To bubble out their scarlet life? What tears,
Welled up to grasp those unsaid fears
Had at last come true! No tears now,
Just swarming flies fill their vacant, sightless eyes.
"SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY…."
Whose turned into a common whore!
She sends her children off to war,
Then turns her back! Corrupted by
Her Politicians pimpish lie,
His selfish greed, his quest for power
Inventing conflicts for the dollar
Creating lies to justify
Sending young boys off to die.
That brings a tarnished bitter shame
To what once was the shining name
Of "Liberty". How besmirched! How profane!
Her people's backs are bent in pain
And tragedy. Their birthright sold
The elected to the rich, the old,
The power men, select, elite,
Who drag this country to their feet.
Big business marries pentagon,
Mindless whore and bitches son
Whose raging coupling rampant runs.
"OF THEE I SING……"
But sung with broken voice and heart
To Glory which was once a part
Of pride, not shame. This country
Rich and rising from the sea
Designed for man's integrity
Blessed by Freedom's pure sweet thought,
By countless lives, so costly bought,
So dear the deadly price
Of sweat, blood, toil and sacrifice
Of common men who shared the dream,
Their clear, fresh message brightly beamed
To shine world turmoil and its dark…
Now,'tis but a battered, weary spark
Deflowered, debauched, depraved, debased,
A blight upon the might race
Of men who kept this country strong.
Their hopes, their dreams, their ringing song
Lie stilled, forevermore.
"LAND WHERE MY FATHERS DIED…."
So quiet they sleep the countryside
Where in the name of country's pride
They fought they fell, they bled, they died
In patriotic genocide. Every man once was a son
Who as a boy would laugh, would run,
Would warm his mother's loving heart, would play
His little childhood games, at night would lay
In sleepy bed awaiting mother's tender kiss
Goodnight. Such innocence, such joyous bliss.
Too soon, the lad became the man,
His country called he took its stand
And fell. For what? And why?
Was it right that he should die?
So young, so unfilled, such tragic waste,
His youth and promise lived in haste.
Now lost, destroyed, forever gone.
Forever boys they slumber on
Beneath hushed white crosses stark and still
Whose mute r
anks march pastured hill
And keep their lasting peace.
'LAND OF THE PILGRIM'S PRIDE…."
Across the land the unrest spread
As pictures of the young men dead
Fill the nightly news. Now more and more
Reach eighteen and leave for war,
Brother following brother. Slow, rising hate
Makes people march and demonstrate,
Rioting in the streets of shame
Where high aloft the burning flame
Of once, sacred flag now fills the air
With shouts of people in despair!
At last, the great lie stands exposed,
THERE IS NO GAME OF DOMINOES!
Yet, fickle Washington fast denies
They ever fabricated lies
And battle the surging angry forces
With riot guns and trampling horses,
Shooting students in the chest
Whose only crime, was to protest!
A right they were taught, WAS GUARANTEED!
Now fast the spreading cance
r seed
Blossoms ugly. Divided camps hard-split the land
Where Freedom's justice used to stand
It lies in shambles with the dream.
As the next generation is caught in between,
Bewildered, confused, filled with helpless rage!
Bastard children of their age!
"FROM EVERY MOUNTAINSIDE…."
The piercing wail of distant train
Echoes faint through misty rain.
The silent family waits alone.
--continued--
WOW!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32531 Mar 29, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, your list makes about as much sense as you do, you barbaric savage Somalian pirate. <¦-o
Not a Somalian pirate, you really are the world biggest barbarian AmeriKKKa war mongering baboons Grunts! BWHHAHHAAAA

Then why 170 nations give you our US war mongers the big Middle Fingers?

BWHAHAHAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32532 Mar 29, 2013
and our US military ruined their infrastructures and bomb their Schools , and even World Human rights and Women Right int'l report US soldiers rape Women ... you inhuman piece lowclass War mongering Scvmbaggers of biggest moron on this planet , you not even human but mass murdering warring violent barbarians who invaade other nations for thier land and raw resources . Look and runinate you heartless and souless inhuman piece warring slime bucket scum grunts. ahve a hiney melon mTF! BWHAHHHAAHAA Never said they good but they not as worst then What US is doing all around the World, our US are all over the world with our war machines. Then why 179 nations give the US the Big middle fingers?
Eisenhower, Dwight, 1953
"
Noam Chomsky
So, Grunt Meatheads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min mike 605,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 559,514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Dr_Zorderz 265,151
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 15 min Marty Fong 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Freebird USA 175,650
Restaurant Service - Condiments 23 min Springs1 1
More from around the web