American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#32483 Mar 28, 2013
We drink and we pillage and we do what we please
We get all that we want for free
We’ll kick your ass
And rape your lass
Somalian pirates we

So with a yo ho ho
And with a yee hee hee
We take to the African sea
We’ll brave the squalls
And bust your balls
Somalian pirates we

We left our homes and we left our mothers
To go on a pillaging spree
We’ll cut off your ears
And break your toes
And make you drink our pee

And if you sail into our waters
You best hear this decree
We’ll take your boat
Set your ass afloat
Somalian pirates we
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pirate school is out till fall, he's doing on the job training, sacking small sailboats. Soon he will be launching RPGs at cruise liners and hiding from Navy Seal Snipers, after he's turned out of the program and received his pirate's credentials.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32484 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be more likely than having proof of WMD's in Irak and still believing it all of these years later.
Oh we had all kinds of proof that Saddam had WMDs and that he used them. What we didn’t have was proof that he got rid of them. That is what he was supposed to have provided within 15 days way back in 1991.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32487 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a LIE.
The UN inspection team told you they were destroyed. That is why the team was sent to Irak .......... TO FIND OUT. They did FIND OUT. They told you (us). In other words, the invasion by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL. The death of all of those Iraki soldiers by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL - MURDER. The occupation of Irak by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL. The torture of Irakis in Abu Graib and Guantanamo was ILLEGAL by the standards set by the Geneva Convention Rules.
The proof that Saddam had "got rid of" WMDs was in the fact that the United Snakes LIED about having proof of their existence and their location.
Saddam had 7 years to prove to everyone that they no longer had WMDs before Clinton made his removal US policy. He had an additional 3 years after that before 9-11 occurred. You would think he and the Iraqis would demand UN inspectors get in there and scour the country. You would think the Iraqis would have chauffeured the inspectors anywhere and everywhere they wanted to go. Saddam had nearly a year and a half after 9-11 to demand the UN inspectors finish their job. Sadly that wasn’t their approach. You would have thought the Iraqis would have demanded Saddam step down rather than chose to fight.

Had Americans not been killed at the embassies in Africa, had the USS Cole not occurred and had 9-11 not occurred we would have played Saddam’s game and he would still be in power. Americans were dying because of Saddam’s game and yes to the American people and the American President, Americans were more important than Iraqis. I know you disagree, but I don’t care.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32490 Mar 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE IS THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE MIDDLE EAST OIL PRODUCING AREAS OF ASIA AND THE UNITED STATES IS BACKING THE FEUDAL AND CRUEL FAMILY DICTATORSHIPS LIKE IN QATAR AND SAUDI ARABIA AND KUWAIT AGAINST ARAB AND MIDEAST DEMOCRACIES, AND GUESS WHO'LL WIN AND GUESS WHO'LL LOSE???
AND YOU SAY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 GOVERNMENT FOREIGN POLICIES ARE NOT ACTING LIKE A DICTATORSHIP???
<quoted text>
IT'S ALL POLITICS AS THERE'S A BIGGGG WAR BREWING IN THE MIDEAST AND TO TAKE SOME STRENGTH AWAY FROM THE UNITED STATES RUSSIA GETS ITS STRONG ALLY TO MAKE SOME NOISE ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
<quoted text>
GEE, DIDN'T YOUR TOPIX CENSOR--JEWISH, PROBABLY--DELETE THIS???
<quoted text>
no the jooo censor did not delete this...why don't you answer the questions were they too complicated??

who are going to be the belligerents in this latest war you prognosticate??
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32491 Mar 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Davey Boy - you made a list of 14 points that the United Snakes claim to uphold. All you have to do is go through that list without prejudice to see that point by point they are non-existent .... with the exception of point number 11. Is that too difficult for you to manage?
Your problem is that you are a member of the sheeple team. If a man makes a plan, straps on a vest full of TNT, goes or drives to a designated location and explodes himself into oblivion do you call him a "coward" because your Whine House and Pentagram say so? Imagine doing that yourself. Could you go through with it, and do you think it would require cowardice to succeed? There's the source of your problem - ignoring logic and reality. The United Snakes says suicide bombers are cowards and you believe it. The United Snakes also says it adheres to your list of 14 and you believe that too.
If you could cut yourself loose from that nerve of idiocy you'd see much clearer, Davey Boy.
SO FAR AS IT IS KNOWN "RADICAL ISLAM" IS NOT ISLAM AT ALL BUT ALQAEDA, A SALAFI AND WAHHABI IDEOLOGIC INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM, AND CLEARLY ON THE SIDE OF AND ALLIED WITH THE MOB OF DICTATORS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM WASHINGTON D.C.
<quoted text>
Palestinians are wahhabists.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32493 Mar 28, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a LIE.
The UN inspection team told you they were destroyed. That is why the team was sent to Irak .......... TO FIND OUT. They did FIND OUT. They told you (us). In other words, the invasion by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL. The death of all of those Iraki soldiers by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL - MURDER. The occupation of Irak by the United Snakes was ILLEGAL. The torture of Irakis in Abu Graib and Guantanamo was ILLEGAL by the standards set by the Geneva Convention Rules.
The proof that Saddam had "got rid of" WMDs was in the fact that the United Snakes LIED about having proof of their existence and their location.
Pure rubbish, now tell us about your days in 'Nam, old poof. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32495 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Davey Boy - you made a list of 14 points that the United Snakes claim to uphold. All you have to do is go through that list without prejudice to see that point by point they are non-existent .... with the exception of point number 11. Is that too difficult for you to manage?
Your problem is that you are a member of the sheeple team. If a man makes a plan, straps on a vest full of TNT, goes or drives to a designated location and explodes himself into oblivion do you call him a "coward" because your Whine House and Pentagram say so? Imagine doing that yourself. Could you go through with it, and do you think it would require cowardice to succeed? There's the source of your problem - ignoring logic and reality. The United Snakes says suicide bombers are cowards and you believe it. The United Snakes also says it adheres to your list of 14 and you believe that too.
If you could cut yourself loose from that nerve of idiocy you'd see much clearer, Davey Boy.
SO FAR AS IT IS KNOWN "RADICAL ISLAM" IS NOT ISLAM AT ALL BUT ALQAEDA, A SALAFI AND WAHHABI IDEOLOGIC INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM, AND CLEARLY ON THE SIDE OF AND ALLIED WITH THE MOB OF DICTATORS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM WASHINGTON D.C.
<quoted text>
What about your little pig faced Emperor Dr Kim Jong-un and his homosexual interlude with Dennis Rodman? Kim believes that communism serves him well, little lackey. <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32500 Mar 28, 2013
TO GIT RID OF THE DICTATORHSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444 WILL THERE BE A BLOOD BATH OF THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS WHO RUN THE PLACE???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>What about your little pig faced Emperor Dr Kim Jong-un and his homosexual interlude with Dennis Rodman? Kim believes that communism serves him well, little lackey. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32501 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's expeted they're be able to spell rather well too.
<quoted text>
That would be more likely than having proof of WMD's in Irak and still believing it all of these years later.
On this thread??
lol

anywhoo ya anal tit

my next post was a correction w/other bit of wise wiseassery

did you miss it?

annnnd

WMD in IraQ was proven and documented..now, we know there are none.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32502 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NATURAL FOR THE DUMP OF KOREA TO HAVE SUPPORT ON THE WHOLE OF SOUTH ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
<quoted text>
Laughable.
Is that what your dictators told you, fool? South Korea considers the North Koreans to be poor country cousins.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32506 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND FUCK MY FACE AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH YOUR 12-INCH ADVENTURE.
<quoted text>
Do you ever wonder why the rest of the world laughs at your fat little dictator, fool?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#32508 Mar 28, 2013
Looks like your diet of crabgrass and tree bark is making you angry
I'm going down to Papaya King for a Grand Slam hot dog and a Pineapple Surprise smoothie
DENG wrote:
IT'S QUITE SIMPLE, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 GANG OF MOBSTERS AND KILLERS IN THE LAST 237 YEARS HAVE LEFT A TRAIL OF HOLOCAUSTS FOR THE WORLD'S HISTORIANS TO FOLLOW AS IN KOREA IN 1950 SO IT'S NATURAL FOR THE DPR OF KOREA TO HAVE SUPPORT ON THE WHOLE OF SOUTH ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
AND HERE'S FUCKFACE AGAIN BACK FROM HIS 12-INCH ADVENTURE.
<quoted text>
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#32515 Mar 28, 2013
DuNG wrote:
YOU FIND THE REDBUTT OBITUARY AS IT'S SOME PLACE IN CALIFORNIA?
HE/SHE'S PROBABLY LIKE MOST DYING NOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AREMICA, IT'S THE YOUNG ONE'S WITHOUT MEDICAL INSURANCE.
<quoted text>
I'm having an inch thick Ribeye for dinner tonight...What are you having???
DR(cough)little Kim is probably having, oh, maybe Lobster, Maybe 'Filet Mignon', maybe roast Duck??
What are you having?
Maybe Cabbage Water with Fish Head?(of course you political officers get the 'Eyeballs'...
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32518 Mar 28, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having an inch thick Ribeye for dinner tonight...What are you having???
DR(cough)little Kim is probably having, oh, maybe Lobster, Maybe 'Filet Mignon', maybe roast Duck??
What are you having?
Maybe Cabbage Water with Fish Head?(of course you political officers get the 'Eyeballs'...
u FORGOT IN our own back yard American Mad cow Disease, Pink Slime Hamburger Meats, GMO corps inseminated with Pesticide,slimy Fatty deposited meats ... Enjoy you happy Meals.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32519 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FIND THE REDBUTT OBITUARY AS IT'S SOME PLACE IN CALIFORNIA?
HE/SHE'S PROBABLY LIKE MOST DYING NOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AREMICA, IT'S THE YOUNG ONE'S WITHOUT MEDICAL INSURANCE.
<quoted text>
SURE, THE WORLD HOPES YOU'LL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW AFTER EATING THAT AS THE WORLD WOULD MISS YOUR OUTLANDISH AND OUTDATED COMMENTS ON THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS THERE.
<quoted text>
Hey DUNG, to show how relevant you really are, lite commie choad; your obituary will read as follows:*FLUSH GIRGLE-GIRGLE* <¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32520 Mar 28, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens? In the case of A-stan over 8 million kids now attend school of which 3.2 million are girls. Prior to 2002, the number of kids in school was just over 1 million with a mere 50,000 being girls. THAT'S what happens when you try and liberate a country from pieces of shit like the towelieban. Meanwhile when your good buddies, the Russians, invaded A-stan, they went out of their way to harm children with booby-trapped toys that would blow off fingers, hands and feet.
Now, go and kiss up to Russia and China while excusing them for making and equipping DUC munitions and exporting war materiel you fucking hypocritical asswipe.
Seriously little girl, you haven't got the knowledge or brains to discuss this subject with any degree of intelligence.
Oh and by the way you pathetically uneducated moron, it was the Aussies that developed WP. Read up on the Fenian arsonists, if you actually know how to read anything that isn't propaganda.
Of course I like how you ignore the fact that Russia has been using WP against the people of Chechnya for years now.
Ohhh that's right, Russians and Chinese good, Americans bad.
Anymore hypocritical asshattery you wish to post?
and our US military ruined their infrastructures and bomb their Schools , and even World Human rights and Women Right int'l report US soldiers rape Women ... you inhuman piece lowclass War mongering Scvmbaggers of biggest moron on this planet , you not even human but mass murdering warring violent barbarians who invaade other nations for thier land and raw resources . Look and runinate you heartless and souless inhuman piece warring slime bucket scum grunts. ahve a hiney melon mTF! BWHAHHHAAHAA Never said they good but they not as worst then What US is doing all around the World, our US are all over the world with our war machines. Then why 179 nations give the US the Big middle fingers?

Eisenhower, Dwight, 1953
"
Every gun that is made, every warship that is launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

this below is partial list of what we did to other nations, it reason they hate us because !

UNITED STATES Military INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

So, Grunt Meathead?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32521 Mar 28, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the spam you post is at least 5 years old.
Not spam and not five years old ! You just don't have intellectual counter so you retort it as spam... The world know that the US war mongers/war-for-profiteer./war investors/War makers/war supporters are problem makers ! Why 179 nations give US the heave ho AND big middle Fingers?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32522 Mar 28, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>u FORGOT IN our own back yard American Mad cow Disease, Pink Slime Hamburger Meats, GMO corps inseminated with Pesticide,slimy Fatty deposited meats ... Enjoy you happy Meals.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what do Somalian pirates dine on? I know you like 'hiney melons' whatever those are anyways, retarded fool.
<¦-o
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32523 Mar 28, 2013
Post no 32462 is not my posting !
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#32524 Mar 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what do Somalian pirates dine on? I know you like 'hiney melons' whatever those are anyways, retarded fool.
<¦-o
Not a Somalian pirate you our AmeriKKKa war mongering baboon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web