American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#32451 Mar 27, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for backing up my point about being as stupid as ever Somalian.
look at my post no 32449!---> Again not a Somalain pirate!

look world our US war mongers/war -for-profiteers are immoral bunch warring animals, they manipulate US civilian posts, that support anti-war and they our US war mongers bully world civilians! You know no shame NFL war mongering baboon!
american slob

Manning, Australia

#32452 Mar 28, 2013
don't worrie guys north korea is ready now

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32456 Mar 28, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACEof SHIT wrote:
<quoted text>I see you losing the debates by cursing...! So if you not American Neocon than you War mongering Zionist.The World detest you Zionist who oppressed the palestine people, and over 139 nations give US/Israel the big Moiddle Fingers, you know why?
White Phosporous is invented by the US , you pinhead grunt!
Yes you did say 75%, go back to that post
Yea you are another War monger baboon (BWHAHAHAHAH) because you kiss up to either ones a US war mongers/ war -for-profiteers/war investors... come on Civilians don't walk on roads , knowing there are IED, and in first place US invaded their lands as US is provocatuers, so to defend themselves , they put IED on the roads ! ANd in the first place our US is the real invaders of their land, AND is A US Invader. iF u invade someomes home turf, what happens?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, were have you been for the last week? A Somalian pirate convention? Out raping men? Pillaging and plundering women? Maybe a Khat chewing contest? Were you in jail? Were you drinking that favorite Somalian elixir of cow piss and blood? Inquiring minds want to know! <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

Jackson Heights, NY

#32458 Mar 28, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, were have you been for the last week? A Somalian pirate convention? Out raping men? Pillaging and plundering women? Maybe a Khat chewing contest? Were you in jail? Were you drinking that favorite Somalian elixir of cow piss and blood? Inquiring minds want to know! <¦-o
Again not a Somalian pirate, you our War mongering AmeriKKKa baboon should stop all wars and come home! Why 179 nations give our US the big middle fingers? I been here all week, watching videos! What have you been doing at US war mongering club of Warring HomeErectus? BWHAHHAHAAAA

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32459 Mar 28, 2013
un american knob slobber wrote:
don't worrie guys north korea is ready now
What, for their glass parking lot conversion, convict? <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32460 Mar 28, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Davey Boy - you made a list of 14 points that the United Snakes claim to uphold. All you have to do is go through that list without prejudice to see that point by point they are non-existent .... with the exception of point number 11. Is that too difficult for you to manage?
Your problem is that you are a member of the sheeple team. If a man makes a plan, straps on a vest full of TNT, goes or drives to a designated location and explodes himself into oblivion do you call him a "coward" because your Whine House and Pentagram say so? Imagine doing that yourself. Could you go through with it, and do you think it would require cowardice to succeed? There's the source of your problem - ignoring logic and reality. The United Snakes says suicide bombers are cowards and you believe it. The United Snakes also says it adheres to your list of 14 and you believe that too.
If you could cut yourself loose from that nerve of idiocy you'd see much clearer, Davey Boy.
How does it feel, being wrong all the time, Swedish poof? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32461 Mar 28, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE IS THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE MIDDLE EAST OIL PRODUCING AREAS OF ASIA AND THE UNITED STATES IS BACKING THE FEUDAL AND CRUEL FAMILY DICTATORSHIPS LIKE IN QATAR AND SAUDI ARABIA AND KUWAIT AGAINST ARAB AND MIDEAST DEMOCRACIES, AND GUESS WHO'LL WIN AND GUESS WHO'LL LOSE???
AND YOU SAY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 GOVERNMENT FOREIGN POLICIES ARE NOT ACTING LIKE A DICTATORSHIP???
<quoted text>
IT'S ALL POLITICS AS THERE'S A BIGGGG WAR BREWING IN THE MIDEAST AND TO TAKE SOME STRENGTH AWAY FROM THE UNITED STATES RUSSIA GETS ITS STRONG ALLY TO MAKE SOME NOISE ON THE KOREA PENINSULA.
<quoted text>
That's why China is supporting the Saudis???

There's a big war brewing??

Between who Deng??

----
The middeast seems often unable to handle democracy, maybe they should try rule that more resembles china and russia?

btw

The Korean peninsula is a joke.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32462 Mar 28, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACEofSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>Again not a Somalian pirate, but a Somalian BUTT pirate who's a War mongering anti AmeriKKKa baboon should stop all wars and come home! Why 179 nations give me the big middle fingers in my butt? I been here all week, watching videos! What have I been doing at Somalian butt pirate war bar, mongering my club of Warring. I'm into HomeEROTIC fantasy? BWHAHHAHAAAA
?????! O.o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32463 Mar 28, 2013
By the 2030s, Iraq is expeted to become the second largest global oil exporter, overtaking Russia.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32464 Mar 28, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>This not topic we talking about . You grasping for straws .
Again, we talking about Wars and what it does to society!
Again try answer the below question ...
You can't critically analyze ... US civil liberties and Democracy ... had been ruined by you our Fascist War mongering baboons! You do know what Authoritarian US police State is, do you dumb and dumber, you been brain-impacted Braindead-on arival, you know anything about US Illegal Executive orders, and Extra-UNconstitional US agendas ect., what are you a Decepticon?
The topic is US civil liberties and Democracy. You believe we don’t have it, yet the experts say we are the largest Full Democracy in the world. Not only that, but we are the principle defender of democracy around the world and have been for nearly a century. If not for the US, the world would be either Fascist or Communist neither of which is democratic or seeks democracy. If not for the US, European colonialism would still exist.

I don’t know how young and naive you are, I only know that you are very naive. You believe all that left wing bull crap like it was scripture without ever analyzing its validity. It is nothing new. I’m 61 years old and I’ve heard it nearly all my life and I am telling you that in 61 years—“ the only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt.“

But you know that because I have told you 100 times.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32465 Mar 28, 2013
expected^

Looks like doc hypocrite will be able to keep driving

maybe by then he'll have his new car

Vista, Ca.

#32466 Mar 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Davey Boy - you made a list of 14 points that the United Snakes claim to uphold. All you have to do is go through that list without prejudice to see that point by point they are non-existent .... with the exception of point number 11. Is that too difficult for you to manage?
Your problem is that you are a member of the sheeple team. If a man makes a plan, straps on a vest full of TNT, goes or drives to a designated location and explodes himself into oblivion do you call him a "coward" because your Whine House and Pentagram say so? Imagine doing that yourself. Could you go through with it, and do you think it would require cowardice to succeed? There's the source of your problem - ignoring logic and reality. The United Snakes says suicide bombers are cowards and you believe it. The United Snakes also says it adheres to your list of 14 and you believe that too.
If you could cut yourself loose from that nerve of idiocy you'd see much clearer, Davey Boy.
I never called the suicide bombers cowards, I merely stated they were misguided. Believing that Allah is going to reward you with 72 virgins for killing yourself and as many other people as you can seems delusional. Talk about sheeple. Sorry, I know in your bigoted mind only Americans can be sheeple.

Vista, Ca.

#32467 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text> You get information from govt sites as they rarely tell the real truth. And Wikipedia is not up to date on democracy index.
Most of the spam you post is at least 5 years old.

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#32475 Mar 28, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was a gardener and my mother was a waitress so we grew up poor in the US. What that meant was we always had two cars even though they were both used. We had new clothes even though we had to go to a discount store to buy them. We only had one TV. We were always well fed even if it was just hamburger-helper. We never vacationed at a resort, but we lots of fishing trips. We went to Disneyland, but not every year. In the summer we helped our Dad with his route but sometimes went to the public swimming pool.
That is what poverty looked like to us. We had absolutely no idea we were poor until I asked if we were Middle Class and my folks just started laughing.
Welcome to the American Holocaust perhaps you will recognize it before you succumb to it (Population Control through economic oppression - physical, mental, financial and emotional extreme stress premeditated and orchestrated by those entrusted with enforcement of the laws of the US Constitution). YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetrators is Mongoose Protocol (death fix it / deficit). Reap and sow.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32476 Mar 28, 2013
National Whistleblower wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the American Holocaust perhaps you will recognize it before you succumb to it (Population Control through economic oppression - physical, mental, financial and emotional extreme stress premeditated and orchestrated by those entrusted with enforcement of the laws of the US Constitution). YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetrators is Mongoose Protocol (death fix it / deficit). Reap and sow.
Are you referring to the liberal progressive agenda?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32477 Mar 28, 2013
DUNG wrote:
ONE-HALF OF THE TOTAL POPULATION OF IRAQ IS EITHER DEAD OR ARE REFUGEES ALL THANKS TO UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444-STYLE FREEDOM, ABOUT 12 TO 13 MILLION IRAQI PEOPLE.
<quoted text>
Just wait till your tiny little pig faced despot Dr Kim Jong-un, starts a war with the United States. You'll be on the body count tally, ignorant little lackey.
<¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32479 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>I see you losing the debates by cursing...! So if you not American Neocon than you War mongering Zionist.The World detest you Zionist who oppressed the palestine people, and over 139 nations give US/Israel the big Moiddle Fingers, you know why?
White Phosporous is invented by the US , you pinhead grunt!
Yes you did say 75%, go back to that post
Yea you are another War monger baboon (BWHAHAHAHAH) because you kiss up to either ones a US war mongers/ war -for-profiteers/war investors... come on Civilians don't walk on roads , knowing there are IED, and in first place US invaded their lands as US is provocatuers, so to defend themselves , they put IED on the roads ! ANd in the first place our US is the real invaders of their land, AND is A US Invader. iF u invade someomes home turf, what happens?
What happens? In the case of A-stan over 8 million kids now attend school of which 3.2 million are girls. Prior to 2002, the number of kids in school was just over 1 million with a mere 50,000 being girls. THAT'S what happens when you try and liberate a country from pieces of shit like the towelieban. Meanwhile when your good buddies, the Russians, invaded A-stan, they went out of their way to harm children with booby-trapped toys that would blow off fingers, hands and feet.
Now, go and kiss up to Russia and China while excusing them for making and equipping DUC munitions and exporting war materiel you fucking hypocritical asswipe.
Seriously little girl, you haven't got the knowledge or brains to discuss this subject with any degree of intelligence.

Oh and by the way you pathetically uneducated moron, it was the Aussies that developed WP. Read up on the Fenian arsonists, if you actually know how to read anything that isn't propaganda.
Of course I like how you ignore the fact that Russia has been using WP against the people of Chechnya for years now.
Ohhh that's right, Russians and Chinese good, Americans bad.

Anymore hypocritical asshattery you wish to post?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#32481 Mar 28, 2013
are you off from school this week ??!?!??!?!
<quoted text>But you biggest Imbecile on here because you stand for wars and these illegal wars are leaving children parentless, how you few if all these war-torned died at hands of US soldiers stupid actions who stand with these obnoxious inhumane War-for-profitering enterprises that profit from misery of humanity, you lowest of low on plane of humanity, you nothing more HEARTLESS COLD MASS MURDERING war mongering bABOON sCUM bAGGERS GRUNTS. NOT EXHAUSTED , BUT ALOT ENERGY TO PUT U TO SHAME YOU WAR MONGERING BABOONS! HAVE A HINEY MELON! bwHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32482 Mar 28, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
are you off from school this week ??!?!??!?!
<quoted text>
Pirate school is out till fall, he's doing on the job training, sacking small sailboats. Soon he will be launching RPGs at cruise liners and hiding from Navy Seal Snipers, after he's turned out of the program and received his pirate's credentials.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#32483 Mar 28, 2013
We drink and we pillage and we do what we please
We get all that we want for free
We’ll kick your ass
And rape your lass
Somalian pirates we

So with a yo ho ho
And with a yee hee hee
We take to the African sea
We’ll brave the squalls
And bust your balls
Somalian pirates we

We left our homes and we left our mothers
To go on a pillaging spree
We’ll cut off your ears
And break your toes
And make you drink our pee

And if you sail into our waters
You best hear this decree
We’ll take your boat
Set your ass afloat
Somalian pirates we
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pirate school is out till fall, he's doing on the job training, sacking small sailboats. Soon he will be launching RPGs at cruise liners and hiding from Navy Seal Snipers, after he's turned out of the program and received his pirate's credentials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 16,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 34 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web