“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32402 Mar 27, 2013
Oops, I forgot Pakistan, oh dear! Then there's Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Libya, Saudi Arabia and a whole host of African and Eastern European countries to go on that list, DUNG FOR BRAINS. <¶-O

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32403 Mar 27, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i can read but you can't, Ignorance is Bliss for you war mongering Kind!
Then read this again.

"Only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt. But you know that because I have told you 100 times."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32404 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still canít read?

THE UNITED STATES OF AMEICKKKA IS ALL WASHED UP IN NEED OF DEEP REFORMS TO OUST THE DICTATORSHIP THAT RUNS THE PLACE AS IT'S GOING NOWHERE FAST.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You can't critically analyze ... US civil liberties and Democracy ... had been ruined by you our Fascist War mongering baboons! You do know what Authoritarian US police State is, do you dumb and dumber, you been brain-impacted Braindead-on arival, you know anything about US Illegal Executive orders, and Extra-UNconstitional US agendas ect., what are you a Decepticon?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32408 Mar 27, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Again biggest provatuers are US military industrail complex! According to Amnesty international for human rights : readup you war mongering dimwit grunt!
Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I never said China was number one, I said they were number 5 OF ALL TIME.
Yet fuckwits like you are happy to excuse what China and Russia do under the jejeune argument, "Well the US does it more".

You are NOT anti-war. You are NOT anti-DUC munitions. You are anti-US and nothing more you hypocritical shit stain.
Your asshatted post proves that you're quite fine with Russia and China exporting weapons and using DUC munitions. In fact, you fucking make excuses for them. I, on the other hand, have NEVER given excuses for America's arms exports and use of DU.
You're a pathetic half-wit that couldn't find two brain cells to rub togather to form a link, never mind a coherent chain of thought.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#32409 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
5. Freedom of association
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
8. Regular elections for high office
9. Competitive elections.
10. Rule of law
11. Trial by jury of oneís peers.
12. Separation of powers.
13. Independent Judiciary.
14. Pluralist system of political parties and organizations.
THE ABOVE LISTED ARE ALL A PROPAGANDA MYTH.
LIKE USE NUMBER 13 FOR EXAMPLE: GEORGE W BUSH MURDERS 16 MILLION AFGHANS AND IRAQIS
And that's where your argument falls FLAT on its face. Nowehre NEAR 16 million Afghans and Iraqis have been killed by the US military. In fact, the Taliban are responsible for over 75% of the civilian casualities in A-stan since 2001, including 44 counts of the illegal use of WP in civilian areas.
Also in fact, as of 2013 there are 8.2 million Afghan students attending school with 3.2 million of them being girls. This is up from 2001 when only 1.2 million students attended school with fewer than 50,000 being girls.
The reality is, in Afghanistan, coalition forces are responsible for about 5000-6000 civilian deaths. Insurgents killed the rest of a total of just over 20,000.
And in Iraq, the HIGH end of civilian casualties is estimated to be about 600,000 although in this case, deaths from insurgents hasn't been officially tallied.
Your fucking idiot 16 million deaths number would mean that 25% of the populations of Iraq and A-stan were killed. The only person fucking stupid enough to believe that is you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32412 Mar 27, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 11 is the only one that is true. The remaining 13 are NOT TRUE.
More of Nelly's deep thoughts? Now my day is complete.

Could you tell me more of your stories about how you were a professional bronc rider in the Stampede?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32414 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 11 is the only one that is true. The remaining 13 are NOT TRUE.
You lack the facts, the expertise, the objectivity, and the wisdom to express anything more than bigotry. I find it amusing that you would ally yourself in debate on democracy with a person whose country ranks at the very bottom of the Democracy Index--any port in a storm.

According to the experts, the US ranks number 19 and is a Full Democracy--but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.

The US is the most populous Full Democracy in the world-- but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.
Americans can travel to any country in the world-- but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.

Obviously you don't believe me, but maybe you could put away your prejudice for one minute and check out the facts.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/travel_1744.ht...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32415 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
10. Rule of law
LIKE USE NUMBER 13 FOR EXAMPLE: GEORGE W BUSH MURDERS 16 MILLION AFGHANS AND IRAQIS AND HE GETS GOVERNMENT PROTECTION BY THE JUDICIARY AND GOVERNMENT HOUSING AND GOURMET FOOD AND AN AIRPLANE IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN THERE'S AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST AND PROSECUTION IN SWITZERLAND ON THE CHARGES OF WAR CRIMES.
<quoted text>
and what about yo mama Obama?

war crimes for him too!!

why doesn't china or russia enforce your wish?

too weak? or iS it you just don't care??

-----

did you ever answer why the chinese support the terrorist saudis by buying more of their oil than anyone else??
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32419 Mar 27, 2013
Using UN Population Division data one can estimate that there were 1.7 million non-violent excess deaths and 1.2 million under-5 year old Iraqi infant deaths under Sanctions and bombing (1990-2003). It is estimated that about 0.2 million Iraqis were killed in the Gulf War (1990-1991). Thus with 2.3 million violent and non-violent Occupied Iraqi excess deaths (2003-2009), excess deaths under Sanctions and war (1990-2009) total 1.9 million + 2.3 million = 4.2 million. Under-5 year old Iraqi infant deaths under Sanctions and war (1990-2009) total 1.2 million + 0.6 million = 1.8 million.[2, 3].

7. 4.2 million Iraqi excess deaths (1990-2009) versus 5-6 million Jewish deaths (1941-1945).

DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
10. Rule of law

LIKE USE NUMBER 13 FOR EXAMPLE: GEORGE W BUSH MURDERS 16 MILLION AFGHANS AND IRAQIS

GEE, A MISTAKE, IT'S ABOUT 20 MILLION DEAD IN 20 YEARS IN AFGHAN AND IRAQ FROM ALL CAUSES FROM THE CRIMINAL WAR AND OCCUPATION BY THE NAZI-LIKE TYRANTS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> And that's where your argument falls FLAT on its face. Nowehre NEAR 16 million Afghans and Iraqis have been killed by the US military. In fact, the Taliban are responsible for over 75% of the civilian casualities in A-stan since 2001, including 44 counts of the illegal use of WP in civilian areas.
Also in fact, as of 2013 there are 8.2 million Afghan students attending school with 3.2 million of them being girls. This is up from 2001 when only 1.2 million students attended school with fewer than 50,000 being girls.
The reality is, in Afghanistan, coalition forces are responsible for about 5000-6000 civilian deaths. Insurgents killed the rest of a total of just over 20,000.
And in Iraq, the HIGH end of civilian casualties is estimated to be about 600,000 although in this case, deaths from insurgents hasn't been officially tallied.
Your fucking idiot 16 million deaths number would mean that 25% of the populations of Iraq and A-stan were killed. The only person fucking stupid enough to believe that is you.
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#32420 Mar 27, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I never said China was number one, I said they were number 5 OF ALL TIME.
Yet fuckwits like you are happy to excuse what China and Russia do under the jejeune argument, "Well the US does it more".
You are NOT anti-war. You are NOT anti-DUC munitions. You are anti-US and nothing more you hypocritical shit stain.
Your asshatted post proves that you're quite fine with Russia and China exporting weapons and using DUC munitions. In fact, you fucking make excuses for them. I, on the other hand, have NEVER given excuses for America's arms exports and use of DU.
You're a pathetic half-wit that couldn't find two brain cells to rub togather to form a link, never mind a coherent chain of thought.
Look our Us war mongering baboon , you have peebrain of meathead grunters! i'M aNTI- WAR /ANTI-HUMAN RIGHTS, Anti-War-for-profiteering. But i support our Anti-war Americans big difference as you ones who really evil US War mongering animals that support American War mongers/War-for-profiteers/war manufacturers... I never supported those who make Weaponary for wars, i just found info saying US is biggest Exporters of war and weaponary worldwide , as no nation compare with US is the biggest war maker and world biggest exporters of weaponary. I'd never said i support any Country that make these weaponary sytems or war making. You don't have a brain at all, all you do is support War mongers and War-for-profiteers. You War mongering animals lack human empathy as you moron meatheasd support illegal wars, dissensions, violence, war-for-profiteering... ruminated if you have a peebrain, you our US war mpongering baboon, you not even inhuman, see all those war-torned kids remain parentless because of a stupid soldiers warring actions that ruins an nation! If our US is worst ones , we are world biggest exporters of US wars and Weaponary, as no nations compare to US in fire power and our US export many wars world wide, with the biggest naval force worldwide like a pirate on the highs Seas and with over 700 t0 1000 plus US military overseas bases worldwide ; mlore like our US is biggest bully and World biggest war mongers.

United States

#32421 Mar 27, 2013
ADD!

Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney, prosecutor in the JFK assassination conspiracy trial

' War is the biggest business in America."

United States

#32423 Mar 27, 2013
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...

"Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32424 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
10. Rule of law
LIKE USE NUMBER 13 FOR EXAMPLE: GEORGE W BUSH MURDERS 16 MILLION AFGHANS AND IRAQIS AND HE GETS GOVERNMENT PROTECTION BY THE JUDICIARY AND GOVERNMENT HOUSING AND GOURMET FOOD AND AN AIRPLANE IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN THERE'S AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST AND PROSECUTION IN SWITZERLAND ON THE CHARGES OF WAR CRIMES.

YAZ, GIT YOUR DICTATORSHIP IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON THE CASE TO PROSECUTE GEORGE W BUSH FOR 16 MILLION MURDERS.
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>and what about yo mama Obama?
war crimes for him too!!
why doesn't china or russia enforce your wish?
too weak? or iS it you just don't care??
-----
did you ever answer why the chinese support the terrorist saudis by buying more of their oil than anyone else??

United States

#32426 Mar 27, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> And that's where your argument falls FLAT on its face. Nowehre NEAR 16 million Afghans and Iraqis have been killed by the US military. In fact, the Taliban are responsible for over 75% of the civilian casualities in A-stan since 2001, including 44 counts of the illegal use of WP in civilian areas.
Stop lying, most of the taliban, afghan people wear sandals and don't even have modern weaponry systems nor weapon manufacturing facilities or let along kill 75% of the people. No one compare with US in war making , as our bully US have the most destructive weaponary systems on face of this planet earth with ultra modern tanks, DUC, HAARP, White phospohorus, missiles, lasers... in fact US killed more people worldwide this century compare to any other nations, no nagtion comapre to US firepower. You think world is stupid, wake up time, you own downfall for bully US cicvilans who stand for peace and over 179 nations already had given US the big Middle Fingers. You War mongering Pinhead Grunt! BWHAHAHAHAaa

United States

#32427 Mar 27, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah!
But seriously, DENG's question is pretty good. What points can be named that make the U.S. Democratic?
They have an inferior voting system (cheating) but it does give a small amount of democratic process anyway. What else? The government DOES NOT represent its citizens - it doesn't even listen to its citizens. People ARE NOT fairly judged in a court of law - money speaks louder than fact or guilt. People ARE NOT FREE to travel where they like - there is usually some country where American citizens risk jail sentences just for visiting ..... North Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, etc. People are NOT ALLOWED FREEDOM OF SPEECH - they can be jailed for speaking too harshly against political leaders .... FBI, CIA phone taps ..... being beaten for staging peaceful protest - anti-Vietnam war, wall street protests.
So? Who can answer DENG's question?
US democratic system is just a facade, its souls not it purpose.
our US Electoral System is corrupted - as supported by Corporatist values, look at our US supreme Court of (in)Justice is brought out by Corporatist agendas, the small fries who want to run for High office are often de- marginalized.

The below good leaders in power are warning us all...

Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator

"In the post-Cold War era, the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy."

George Kennan, head of U.S. State Department Policy Planning Staff, 1948

Democracy, as Americans understand it, is not necessarily the future of all mankind, nor is it the duty of the U.S. government to assure that it becomes that.

United States

#32429 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack the facts, the expertise, the objectivity, and the wisdom to express anything more than bigotry. I find it amusing that you would ally yourself in debate on democracy with a person whose country ranks at the very bottom of the Democracy Index--any port in a storm.
According to the experts, the US ranks number 19 and is a Full Democracy--but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.
The US is the most populous Full Democracy in the world-- but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.
Americans can travel to any country in the world-- but you know all that because I've told you at least 100 times.
Obviously you don't believe me, but maybe you could put away your prejudice for one minute and check out the facts.
http://travel.state.gov/travel/travel_1744.ht...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
You get information from govt sites as they rarely tell the real truth. And Wikipedia is not up to date on democracy index.

United States

#32434 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Then read this again.
"Only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt. But you know that because I have told you 100 times."
This not topic we talking about . You grasping for straws .

Again, we talking about Wars and what it does to society!
Again try answer the below question ...
You can't critically analyze ... US civil liberties and Democracy ... had been ruined by you our Fascist War mongering baboons! You do know what Authoritarian US police State is, do you dumb and dumber, you been brain-impacted Braindead-on arival, you know anything about US Illegal Executive orders, and Extra-UNconstitional US agendas ect., what are you a Decepticon?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#32436 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Using UN Population Division data one can estimate that there were 1.7 million non-violent excess deaths and 1.2 million under-5 year old Iraqi infant deaths under Sanctions and bombing (1990-2003). It is estimated that about 0.2 million Iraqis were killed in the Gulf War (1990-1991). Thus with 2.3 million violent and non-violent Occupied Iraqi excess deaths (2003-2009), excess deaths under Sanctions and war (1990-2009) total 1.9 million + 2.3 million = 4.2 million. Under-5 year old Iraqi infant deaths under Sanctions and war (1990-2009) total 1.2 million + 0.6 million = 1.8 million.[2, 3].
7. 4.2 million Iraqi excess deaths (1990-2009) versus 5-6 million Jewish deaths (1941-1945).
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
10. Rule of law
GEE, A MISTAKE, IT'S ABOUT 20 MILLION DEAD IN 20 YEARS IN AFGHAN AND IRAQ FROM ALL CAUSES FROM THE CRIMINAL WAR AND OCCUPATION BY THE NAZI-LIKE TYRANTS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC444
<quoted text>
I thought you fuckers were supposed to be good at math. Your numbers not only don't come close to adding up but they are a complete and utter fantasy.
You claimed that Bush killed 16 million people in A-stan and Iraq. Then you admitted you erred and claimed the number to be 20 million. THEN you went to great lengths to try and prove that 4.2 million Iraqis have been killed. That means, according to your stupidity, that almost 16 million Afghanis have been killed.
You honestly expect anyone to believe that the coalition forces in A-stan have killed almost 50% of the population?? All the while everyone and their dog knows that the towleiban are responsible for over 75% of the approximately 20,000 civilan dead.

As for Iraq, the HIGHEST number of civilian deaths comes from a not very scientific Lancet survey which pegs the number at 650,000.

Of course it's adorably partisan of you to completely ignore how many of your Iraqi dead since 1993 were killed by Saddam and his Republican Guard.
But I'm sure you'll just blame the US for that too.
Might as well blame them for the foot fungus and impotence you suffer from while you're at it.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#32437 Mar 27, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying, most of the taliban, afghan people wear sandals and don't even have modern weaponry systems nor weapon manufacturing facilities or let along kill 75% of the people. No one compare with US in war making , as our bully US have the most destructive weaponary systems on face of this planet earth with ultra modern tanks, DUC, HAARP, White phospohorus, missiles, lasers... in fact US killed more people worldwide this century compare to any other nations, no nagtion comapre to US firepower. You think world is stupid, wake up time, you own downfall for bully US cicvilans who stand for peace and over 179 nations already had given US the big Middle Fingers. You War mongering Pinhead Grunt! BWHAHAHAHAaa
Wake up time, I'm not American you blathering, diseased piss-flap. Facts: 1)MOST of those civvy deaths were caused by IEDs. 2)On at least 44 seperate occasions, the towelieban used WP(that's white phosphorus to an uneducated troglodyte like you) in a civilian area. 3)WP is not banned for use in open country or to provide night illumination. It IS however a crime against humanity to use it in a civilan area.
4)It doesn't take high tech industry to make WP, that shit has been around for well over a century. And it certainly doesn't require high tech to make a suicide vest.
5)If it was the US intention to cause as much death and destruction as possible, the war in A-stan would have been over in weeks.
6)When US troops go OUT OF THEIR WAY to kill or cause harm to the civilian population or PoWs, they are tried, convicted and incarcerated. The towelieban on the other hand encourage brutality on anyone that doesn't conform.
7)I never said they killed 75% of the people, I said they were responsible for OVER 75% of the civilian casualties incurred. That figure is INDEPENDENT of US sources. You do know what indepenedent means, right?
8) I'm not the war mongering asswipe here. You're the only one defending the arming and use by ANY nations of "exotic" weapons and armour by refusing to even acknowledge they do indeed make, equip and export them, as long as it isn't the US.
Now, go take a running fuck at a rolling donut with your mealy-mouthed, hypocritical, know-nothing asshattery.

United States

#32439 Mar 27, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up time, I'm not American you blathering, diseased piss-flap. Facts: 1)MOST of those civvy deaths were caused by IEDs. 2)On at least 44 seperate occasions, the towelieban used WP(that's white phosphorus to an uneducated troglodyte like you) in a civilian area. 3)WP is not banned for use in open country or to provide night illumination. It IS however a crime against humanity to use it in a civilan area.
4)It doesn't take high tech industry to make WP, that shit has been around for well over a century. And it certainly doesn't require high tech to make a suicide vest.
5)If it was the US intention to cause as much death and destruction as possible, the war in A-stan would have been over in weeks.
6)When US troops go OUT OF THEIR WAY to kill or cause harm to the civilian population or PoWs, they are tried, convicted and incarcerated. The towelieban on the other hand encourage brutality on anyone that doesn't conform.
7)I never said they killed 75% of the people, I said they were responsible for OVER 75% of the civilian casualties incurred. That figure is INDEPENDENT of US sources. You do know what indepenedent means, right?
8) I'm not the war mongering asswipe here. You're the only one defending the arming and use by ANY nations of "exotic" weapons and armour by refusing to even acknowledge they do indeed make, equip and export them, as long as it isn't the US.
Now, go take a running fuck at a rolling donut with your mealy-mouthed, hypocritical, know-nothing asshattery.
I see you losing the debates by cursing...! So if you not American Neocon than you War mongering Zionist.The World detest you Zionist who oppressed the palestine people, and over 139 nations give US/Israel the big Moiddle Fingers, you know why?

White Phosporous is invented by the US , you pinhead grunt!
Yes you did say 75%, go back to that post
Yea you are another War monger baboon (BWHAHAHAHAH) because you kiss up to either ones a US war mongers/ war -for-profiteers/war investors... come on Civilians don't walk on roads , knowing there are IED, and in first place US invaded their lands as US is provocatuers, so to defend themselves , they put IED on the roads ! ANd in the first place our US is the real invaders of their land, AND is A US Invader. iF u invade someomes home turf, what happens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 828,433
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 584,148
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min Justice League 3,440
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min Al Capone 5,791
any girls like having sex with there dogs? (Sep '14) 40 min Sir 22
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 1 hr Ken in Dublin 231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 270,661
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web