American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#32384 Mar 27, 2013
Michael Klare,
Power Trip, ed. John Feffer, p60

The war for American supremacy will prove extremely costly in blood and treasure, and it will require ever more severe restrictions on civil liberties at home. In the final analysis, American democracy itself is put at the greatest risk by this strategy of perpetual intervention abroad.

United States

#32385 Mar 27, 2013
nside the Military Media Industrial Complex: Impacts on Movements for Peace and Social Justice
by Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff
Project Censored. December 21, 2009
k
" In the United States today, the rift between reality and reporting has peaked. There is no longer a mere credibility gap, but rather a literal Truth Emergency in which the most important information affecting people is concealed from view. Many Americans, relying on the mainstream corporate media, have serious difficulty accessing the truth while still believing that the information they receive is the reality. A Truth Emergency reflects cumulative failures of the fourth estate to act as a truly free press. This truth emergency is seen in inadequate coverage of fraudulent elections, pseudo 9/11 investigations, illegal preemptive wars, torture camps, doctored intelligence, and domestic surveillance. Reliable information on these issues is systematically missing in corporate media outlets, where the vast majority of the American people continue to turn for news and information.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32386 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE ARAB LEAGUE IS DEAD NOW MADE OF OF DICTATORS AND TERRORISTS AND MURDERERS AND PEDOPHILES.
<quoted text>
Why does China support them so?

By the end of 2009, the amount of the crude oil that China imported from Saudi Arabia exceeded 1 million barrels per day, while the US, the primary importer of the country's oil before, imported less than 1 million barrels per day for the first time since more than 20 years.
China's strong demand for oil is changing the structure of the global oil market, a China Business News report said Tuesday.
According to the figures from the General Administration of Customs of China, in 2009, the accumulative total amount of oil that China imported was 204 million tons, breaking 200 million tons for the first time.
Saudi Arabia became China's largest oil source by exporting 41.86 tons, making up about 20 percent of the oil imported by China.

United States

#32387 Mar 27, 2013
Phillip F. Nelson

The traces and echoes of Lyndon Johnson's character reverberated throughout his lifetime of ill-begotten triumphs, from his first election fraud as a college student to his achievement of the highest office of his country... It was his genius planning ability that finally allowed him to manipulate other men, using his insights into their psyche to motivate and manipulate them to do exactly what he wished them to do through the use of every tool in his huge storehouse of custom paraphernalia.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#32388 Mar 27, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>All wiped out because ...
George Kennan, head of U.S. State Department Policy Planning Staff, 1948
"
Democracy, as Americans understand it, is not necessarily the future of all mankind, nor is it the duty of the U.S. government to assure that it becomes that.
Only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt. But you know that because I have told you 100 times.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32389 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE IS THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE MIDDLE EAST OIL PRODUCING AREAS OF ASIA AND THE UNITED STATES IS BACKING THE FEUDAL AND CRUEL FAMILY DICTATORSHIPS LIKE IN QATAR AND SAUDI ARABIA AND KUWAIT AGAINST ARAB AND MIDEAST DEMOCRACIES, AND GUESS WHO'LL WIN AND GUESS WHO'LL LOSE???
AND YOU SAY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 GOVERNMENT FOREIGN POLICIES ARE NOT ACTING LIKE A DICTATORSHIP???
<quoted text>
The US is doing all that ???Oh My!!!!

What's Chiner doin???

Saudi Arabia has emerged as a significant investor in the PRC. Saudis are eager to invest in Chinese oil-industry related projects as a way to secure their status as a major oil provider to China. For example, in 2004, Saudi Arabia's Saudi Aramco Overseas Company invested nearly 1/3 of the $3 billion in funds needed for the construction of a petrochemical facility in China's southeastern Fujian Province, which is planned to process 8 million tons of Saudi crude oil.

Maybe they're the nicer Saudi non pedophiles??
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#32390 Mar 27, 2013
Phillip F. Nelson
The traces and echoes of Lyndon Johnson's character reverberated throughout his lifetime of ill-begotten triumphs, from his first election fraud as a college student to his achievement of the highest office of his country... It was his genius planning ability that finally allowed him to manipulate other men, using his insights into their psyche to motivate and manipulate them to do exactly what he wished them to do through the use of every tool in his huge storehouse of custom paraphernalia.
Hi Doc eeeeeevil hypocrite ??

u been busy lately???

burning the "midnight oil" ?
WAKE UP TIME -WORLD FOOLS

United States

#32391 Mar 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Doc eeeeeevil hypocrite ??
u been busy lately???
burning the "midnight oil" ?
Not Doc Evil hyprocrite but human right and anti-war supporter! You real DOC Evil US war mongering Animal ! BWhahhhaaaaa

No, can't sleep! And you burning up to see me you Miss US War monger beauty Queen of War! WBHAHHAHAAA
UIDIOTRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

#32392 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt. But you know that because I have told you 100 times.
i have told you 1000 times come to Bigger Cities , you be fined and/or even jailed for Disobey Seatbelt laws and for smoking in public places where people gathered, i dare you come to bigger Us cities...! Waht you smoking, i would like to know?

Vista, Ca.

#32393 Mar 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i have told you 1000 times come to Bigger Cities , you be fined and/or even jailed for Disobey Seatbelt laws and for smoking in public places where people gathered, i dare you come to bigger Us cities...! Waht you smoking, i would like to know?
Still can’t read?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32396 Mar 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been CHOCOLATE FACE??? Have you been out pirating, kill any sail boating tourists, Somalian
pirate???
<¦-o
SURE, RIGHT AGAIN.
SO, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU DEALING WITH HERE, 5 OR SIX ACTING AS ONE OR TWO???
<quoted text>
Can you count that high, dim witted commie??? <¦-o
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#32397 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can’t read?
i can read but you can't, Ignorance is Bliss for you war mongering Kind!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32399 Mar 27, 2013
DUNG wrote:
one
SO TELL THE WORLD THE TEN ITEMS LISTED THAT MAKES THE UNITED STATES A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY???
1.North Korea
2.Iran
3.China
4.Russia
5.Venezuela
6.Mexico
7.Cuba
8.Vietnam
9.Sweden
10.Italy or France and Germany!
<quoted text>
That should about cover it, boot licker. <¦-o
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#32400 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can’t read?
You can't critically analyze ... US civil liberties and Democracy ... had been ruined by you our Fascist War mongering baboons! You do know what Authoritarian US police State is, do you dumb and dumber, you been brain-impacted Braindead-on arival, you know anything about US Illegal Executive orders, and Extra-UNconstitional US agendas ect., what are you a Decepticon?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32402 Mar 27, 2013
Oops, I forgot Pakistan, oh dear! Then there's Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Libya, Saudi Arabia and a whole host of African and Eastern European countries to go on that list, DUNG FOR BRAINS. <¦-O

Vista, Ca.

#32403 Mar 27, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i can read but you can't, Ignorance is Bliss for you war mongering Kind!
Then read this again.

"Only rights I have lost in my lifetime is the right to smoke anywhere I want and the right to decide for myself whether or not to use a seatbelt. But you know that because I have told you 100 times."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32404 Mar 27, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can’t read?

THE UNITED STATES OF AMEICKKKA IS ALL WASHED UP IN NEED OF DEEP REFORMS TO OUST THE DICTATORSHIP THAT RUNS THE PLACE AS IT'S GOING NOWHERE FAST.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You can't critically analyze ... US civil liberties and Democracy ... had been ruined by you our Fascist War mongering baboons! You do know what Authoritarian US police State is, do you dumb and dumber, you been brain-impacted Braindead-on arival, you know anything about US Illegal Executive orders, and Extra-UNconstitional US agendas ect., what are you a Decepticon?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32408 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>Wrong Again biggest provatuers are US military industrail complex! According to Amnesty international for human rights : readup you war mongering dimwit grunt!
Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I never said China was number one, I said they were number 5 OF ALL TIME.
Yet fuckwits like you are happy to excuse what China and Russia do under the jejeune argument, "Well the US does it more".

You are NOT anti-war. You are NOT anti-DUC munitions. You are anti-US and nothing more you hypocritical shit stain.
Your asshatted post proves that you're quite fine with Russia and China exporting weapons and using DUC munitions. In fact, you fucking make excuses for them. I, on the other hand, have NEVER given excuses for America's arms exports and use of DU.
You're a pathetic half-wit that couldn't find two brain cells to rub togather to form a link, never mind a coherent chain of thought.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32409 Mar 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Freedom of speech.
2. Freedom of religion.
3. Freedom of assembly.
4. Freedom of the press.
5. Freedom of association
6. Freedom of movement.
7. Secret ballot.
8. Regular elections for high office
9. Competitive elections.
10. Rule of law
11. Trial by jury of one’s peers.
12. Separation of powers.
13. Independent Judiciary.
14. Pluralist system of political parties and organizations.
THE ABOVE LISTED ARE ALL A PROPAGANDA MYTH.
LIKE USE NUMBER 13 FOR EXAMPLE: GEORGE W BUSH MURDERS 16 MILLION AFGHANS AND IRAQIS
And that's where your argument falls FLAT on its face. Nowehre NEAR 16 million Afghans and Iraqis have been killed by the US military. In fact, the Taliban are responsible for over 75% of the civilian casualities in A-stan since 2001, including 44 counts of the illegal use of WP in civilian areas.
Also in fact, as of 2013 there are 8.2 million Afghan students attending school with 3.2 million of them being girls. This is up from 2001 when only 1.2 million students attended school with fewer than 50,000 being girls.
The reality is, in Afghanistan, coalition forces are responsible for about 5000-6000 civilian deaths. Insurgents killed the rest of a total of just over 20,000.
And in Iraq, the HIGH end of civilian casualties is estimated to be about 600,000 although in this case, deaths from insurgents hasn't been officially tallied.
Your fucking idiot 16 million deaths number would mean that 25% of the populations of Iraq and A-stan were killed. The only person fucking stupid enough to believe that is you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32412 Mar 27, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 11 is the only one that is true. The remaining 13 are NOT TRUE.
More of Nelly's deep thoughts? Now my day is complete.

Could you tell me more of your stories about how you were a professional bronc rider in the Stampede?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 641,261
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min It aint necessari... 37,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min belenettes 969,924
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Steve III 44,307
Playboy (Feb '15) 2 hr ssewda34 13
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web