Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>count?
#s?
Last week, reports on the CIA’s connection to the Syria conflict also arose, when the Los Angeles Times suggested that information on Islamic radicals in Syria for a possible lethal U.S. drone strikes against them, is being collected by the CIA.
get your counting fingers ready
YAZ, THE BRAVE AMERICAN SOLDIERS, SHOULD BE HONORED FOR FIGHTING THE EVIL MUSLIMS AND THEIR CALIPHATE RUN BY THE TYRANNICAL AYATOLLAH, RIGHT??? SURRRE THE AYATOLLAH MADE A PACT WITH SATAN, RIGHT???

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, THE BRAVE AMERICAN SOLDIERS, SHOULD BE HONORED FOR FIGHTING THE EVIL MUSLIMS AND THEIR CALIPHATE RUN BY THE TYRANNICAL AYATOLLAH, RIGHT??? SURRRE THE AYATOLLAH MADE A PACT WITH SATAN, RIGHT???
Here's what's coming in the near future for you, North Korean slave:

'They also present fresh evidence of routine torture, beatings and forced abortions - mainly for women who are repatriated from China and are thought to have conceived children by Chinese men.

Former inmates say they were sent to the camps - sometimes for decades - without any judicial process or often without hearing the charges against them.

Children and other family members of the accused can also be incarcerated in an effort to eradicate all criticism of North Korea's political system.'
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, THE BRAVE AMERICAN SOLDIERS, SHOULD BE HONORED FOR FIGHTING THE EVIL MUSLIMS AND THEIR CALIPHATE RUN BY THE TYRANNICAL AYATOLLAH, RIGHT??? SURRRE THE AYATOLLAH MADE A PACT WITH SATAN, RIGHT???
yaz

pact ing w/everyone

Greetings to Iranian President

Pyongyang, March 21 (KCNA)-- Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK, Thursday sent a message of greeting to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, on the New Year of Iran.

Kim in the message expressed belief that the relations of friendship and cooperation between the two countries would continue to expand and develop in all fields, wishing the president, government and people of Iran greater success in the work for independent development of the country.
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what's coming in the near future for you, North Korean slave:
'They also present fresh evidence of routine torture, beatings and forced abortions - mainly for women who are repatriated from China and are thought to have conceived children by Chinese men.
Former inmates say they were sent to the camps - sometimes for decades - without any judicial process or often without hearing the charges against them.
Children and other family members of the accused can also be incarcerated in an effort to eradicate all criticism of North Korea's political system.'
YAZ, DR KIM JONG-UN PERFORMS AS MANY FORCED ABORTIONS AS POSSIBLE. SURRRE HE FINDS IT VERY RELAXING, RIGHT???

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, DR KIM JONG-DUNG PERFORMS AS MANY FORCED ABORTIONS AS POSSIBLE. SURRRE HE FINDS IT VERY RELAXING, RIGHT???
So your propagandists told you that little despot had a medical degree. Did you also believe it when they claimed Kim jong Il had several holes-in-one the very first time he golfed?

Ignorant fool.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, FUCK MY SISTER'S FACE. COMMUNISM AND FASCISM ARE VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, RIGHT??? SURRRE THE SWEDES, LIKE THE NAZIS NEED AN ALL ENCOMPASSING GOVERNING SYSTEM TO MANAGE THEIR LIVES, BECAUSE THEY LACK DISCIPLINE, RIGHT???
Discipline? Is that your despot's euphemism for oppression and torture, stooge?
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Israel will get you killed .how ya feel about that chump.
YAZ, FUCKFACE ISRAEL WILL TURN IRAN INTO A GLASS PARKING LOT, RIGHT??? SURRRE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT UNEDUCATED, LOW LEVEL CRIMINAL. IN THE DPRK, YOU WOULD BE SENT TO THE GULAGS TO BENEFIT SOCIETY RATHER THAN FACE EXECUTION.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, FUCK MY MOTHER'S FACE.
'
'
SURRRE YOU I AM AN IGNORANT UNEDUCATED, LOW LEVEL CRIMINAL. IN THE DUMP OF KOREA, I WILL BE SENT TO THE GULAGS TO BENEFIT SOCIETY RATHER THAN FACE EXECUTION.
So you finally admit to the existence of your notorious gulags, ignorant fool.
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Discipline? Is that your despot's euphemism for oppression and torture, stooge?
YAZ, THE DPRK IS FULL OF MINDLESS CHIMPANZEES THAT REQUIRE A STRONG HAND, TO MAINTAIN ORDER, RIGHT??? SURRRE KIM JONG-UN IS A PRIMITIVE SAVAGE BARBARIAN. BUTT HE MUST WARD OFF THE SAVAGE MINIONS AND CANNIBALS, WHO WOULD FEAST ON HIS SACRED UNICORN HERD.
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
YAZ, I HAVE PULLED A PLOW IN THE GULAGS IN SERVICE OF THE GREAT DPRK.
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
YAZ, HAVE YOU NOT ENGAGED IN FORCED SERVITUDE, UNDER THE GUISE OF PATRIOTISM??? SURRRE, A BULLWHIPPING ENSURES MY LOYALTY, RIGHT??? WHY ELSE WOULD I EXCEPT COMMUNISM, IF NOT FOR THE GULAG???
DENG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your propagandists told you that little despot had a medical degree. Did you also believe it when they claimed Kim jong Il had several holes-in-one the very first time he golfed?
Ignorant fool.
YAZ, DR KIM JONG-UN COMES FROM A LONG LINE OF GREAT DESPOTS. SURRRE ONE CAN BE A DESPOT AND A DOCTOR AS WELL, RIGHT??? HISTORY WILL COMPARE KIM JONG-UN WILL THE LIKES OF ADOLF HITLER, POL POT, JOSEPH STALIN AND THE GREATEST DESPOT OF ALL CHAIRMAN MAO!!!! DR KIM, WILL BE DR EVIL, RIGHT???

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But he did understand it and he also explained it to you. So? You got your answer. Are you satisfied or are you now going to do the typical American cop-out and say, "Yeah, but ...... "
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Force Majeure

Granite Falls, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Your physical and mental stature pales in comparison to the size of the empty space between my ears. I have been endowed mentally with a rather large empty warehouse. I mentally surpass DENG, with my wit and rhetoric!
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

oh sorry typo wormwood ..not much time left on this earth.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Yahchanansatan wrote:
Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
To think that you complain about the 'beastly system', is your truck running on fuel made from 'blood oil'? The free market, that you indulge yourself in, is part of the 'beastly system'. Does your parole officer know you left Oklahoma? Maybe will let him know, convict. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Yahchanansatan wrote:
oh sorry typo wormwood ..not much time left on this earth.
When are you gonna drink the Kool-Aid, fool? Maybe when your parole officer comes after you, you wouldn't want to be taken alive, would you felon. The ironic thing is, your buddy Horse Manure would love to be what you were, the 'prison bitch'. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be noticed. Welcome to the forum. What did you say your name was?
Is that why you decided to become a drag queen? Or was that your was of getting a medical discharge out of the Vietnam War, eh Annie?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

*way of*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,841 - 25,860 of37,984
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 7 min Ruby88 52,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 250,751
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min pusherman_ 683,099
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min Sheilaa 110,443
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min KiMare 89,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 596,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr -USA-1 168,978
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr SSugar 218,186
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RoSesz 513,529
•••
•••
•••