“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32219 Mar 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But he did understand it and he also explained it to you. So? You got your answer. Are you satisfied or are you now going to do the typical American cop-out and say, "Yeah, but ...... "
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Force Majeure

Redmond, WA

#32220 Mar 23, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Your physical and mental stature pales in comparison to the size of the empty space between my ears. I have been endowed mentally with a rather large empty warehouse. I mentally surpass DENG, with my wit and rhetoric!
Yahchanan

Stillwater, OK

#32224 Mar 24, 2013
Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
Yahchanan

Stillwater, OK

#32225 Mar 24, 2013
oh sorry typo wormwood ..not much time left on this earth.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32226 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanansatan wrote:
Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
To think that you complain about the 'beastly system', is your truck running on fuel made from 'blood oil'? The free market, that you indulge yourself in, is part of the 'beastly system'. Does your parole officer know you left Oklahoma? Maybe will let him know, convict. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32227 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanansatan wrote:
When are you gonna drink the Kool-Aid, fool? Maybe when your parole officer comes after you, you wouldn't want to be taken alive, would you felon. The ironic thing is, your buddy Horse Manure would love to be what you were, the 'prison bitch'. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32228 Mar 24, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be noticed. Welcome to the forum. What did you say your name was?
Is that why you decided to become a drag queen? Or was that your was of getting a medical discharge out of the Vietnam War, eh Annie?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32229 Mar 24, 2013
*way of*

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#32230 Mar 24, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your previous replies were tedious. This one isn't even that.
He just keeps handing you your ass, old Nelly. LMAO. <¦-o
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#32231 Mar 24, 2013
Those bizarre North Koreans has released a video showing Obama & US Troops In Flames.
As usual the videos tech standard is Norkie Dorkie.

Here is a translation of the videos message.
http://www.nknews.org/2013/02/obama-and-ameri...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32232 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>

AN EDUCATED CHINA SEVEN-YEAR-OLD KNOWS MORE ABOUT PHILOSOPHY AND HISTORY THAN THESE TOPIX WAR AND UNITED STATES DICTATORSHIP DEFENDERS HERE
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Your physical and mental stature pales in comparison to the size of the empty space between my ears. I have been endowed mentally with a rather large empty warehouse. I mentally surpass DENG, with my wit and rhetoric!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32233 Mar 24, 2013
IT'S POSSIBLE ISREAL ALONG WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMEIC4 COULD BE GONE INTO HISTORY BY JULY.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32234 Mar 24, 2013
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIC4 HAS GREAT ALLIES: ISREAL AND ALQAEDA.
DENG

Redmond, WA

#32236 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
IN THE DPRK, WE OFTEN EAT WORMS OUT OF WOOD, IT'S A DELICACY THAT DR. KIM JONG-UN; OUR GREAT DESPOT, INTRODUCED US TOO....
DENG

Redmond, WA

#32237 Mar 24, 2013
DUNG wrote:
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
AN EDUCATED CHINA SEVEN-YEAR-OLD KNOWS MORE ABOUT PHILOSOPHY AND HISTORY THAN THESE TOPIX WAR AND UNITED STATES DICTATORSHIP DEFENDERS HERE
<quoted text>
YAZ, IN THE DPR OF KOREA, EDUCATION IS NOT NEEDED NOR REQUIRED, RIGHT???
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32238 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Glad to see you thriving in the "beasty" system.

Where else are your rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness

better protected?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32239 Mar 24, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
Those bizarre North Koreans has released a video showing Obama & US Troops In Flames.
As usual the videos tech standard is Norkie Dorkie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EiA1bmWnRQMXX
Here is a translation of the videos message.
http://www.nknews.org/2013/02/obama-and-ameri...
Yah I've seen that Fatboy.

Is there some good reason why we shouldn't invade North Korea?

It is after all war(Armistice cancelled by that chubby kim lil un)

And the Korean war>>>was afterall

un sanctioned

un resolution 83

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_S...

damn communists
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32240 Mar 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT'S POSSIBLE ISREAL ALONG WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMEIC4 COULD BE GONE INTO HISTORY BY JULY.
Now this is the deng I remember...remember last summer you had 3 or 4 predictions for war,, thankfully u were wrong

eh deng

I suppose u did say "could"
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#32241 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
speaking of storms....ever notice..The biggest balls o fire fly over the commies
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/world/europe/ru...

*stock up on Poland Springs
it's from here and
it's good for ya
p nuts

Bangor, ME

#32242 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
japanese were "conditional" victors in WW2 according to annie m

and it only took him a million and a half words to prove it

---
good grief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bongo 775,461
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min eyeful 559,552
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Aura Mytha 265,161
Moses never existed 11 min Khatru 756
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min eyeful 175,660
® ELECTROLÜX ( 2O2 8O OI ) ELECTROLUX ® Sariye... 14 min electrofersen 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min eyeful 605,034
More from around the web