American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32203 Mar 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, DR KIM JONG-DUNG PERFORMS AS MANY FORCED ABORTIONS AS POSSIBLE. SURRRE HE FINDS IT VERY RELAXING, RIGHT???
So your propagandists told you that little despot had a medical degree. Did you also believe it when they claimed Kim jong Il had several holes-in-one the very first time he golfed?

Ignorant fool.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32204 Mar 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, FUCK MY SISTER'S FACE. COMMUNISM AND FASCISM ARE VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, RIGHT??? SURRRE THE SWEDES, LIKE THE NAZIS NEED AN ALL ENCOMPASSING GOVERNING SYSTEM TO MANAGE THEIR LIVES, BECAUSE THEY LACK DISCIPLINE, RIGHT???
Discipline? Is that your despot's euphemism for oppression and torture, stooge?
DENG

United States

#32205 Mar 23, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Israel will get you killed .how ya feel about that chump.
YAZ, FUCKFACE ISRAEL WILL TURN IRAN INTO A GLASS PARKING LOT, RIGHT??? SURRRE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT UNEDUCATED, LOW LEVEL CRIMINAL. IN THE DPRK, YOU WOULD BE SENT TO THE GULAGS TO BENEFIT SOCIETY RATHER THAN FACE EXECUTION.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#32206 Mar 23, 2013
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>YAZ, FUCK MY MOTHER'S FACE.
'
'
SURRRE YOU I AM AN IGNORANT UNEDUCATED, LOW LEVEL CRIMINAL. IN THE DUMP OF KOREA, I WILL BE SENT TO THE GULAGS TO BENEFIT SOCIETY RATHER THAN FACE EXECUTION.
So you finally admit to the existence of your notorious gulags, ignorant fool.
DENG

United States

#32207 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Discipline? Is that your despot's euphemism for oppression and torture, stooge?
YAZ, THE DPRK IS FULL OF MINDLESS CHIMPANZEES THAT REQUIRE A STRONG HAND, TO MAINTAIN ORDER, RIGHT??? SURRRE KIM JONG-UN IS A PRIMITIVE SAVAGE BARBARIAN. BUTT HE MUST WARD OFF THE SAVAGE MINIONS AND CANNIBALS, WHO WOULD FEAST ON HIS SACRED UNICORN HERD.
DENG

United States

#32208 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit to the existence of your notorious gulags, ignorant fool.
YAZ, I HAVE PULLED A PLOW IN THE GULAGS IN SERVICE OF THE GREAT DPRK.
DENG

United States

#32209 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you finally admit to the existence of your notorious gulags, ignorant fool.
YAZ, HAVE YOU NOT ENGAGED IN FORCED SERVITUDE, UNDER THE GUISE OF PATRIOTISM??? SURRRE, A BULLWHIPPING ENSURES MY LOYALTY, RIGHT??? WHY ELSE WOULD I EXCEPT COMMUNISM, IF NOT FOR THE GULAG???
DENG

United States

#32210 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your propagandists told you that little despot had a medical degree. Did you also believe it when they claimed Kim jong Il had several holes-in-one the very first time he golfed?
Ignorant fool.
YAZ, DR KIM JONG-UN COMES FROM A LONG LINE OF GREAT DESPOTS. SURRRE ONE CAN BE A DESPOT AND A DOCTOR AS WELL, RIGHT??? HISTORY WILL COMPARE KIM JONG-UN WILL THE LIKES OF ADOLF HITLER, POL POT, JOSEPH STALIN AND THE GREATEST DESPOT OF ALL CHAIRMAN MAO!!!! DR KIM, WILL BE DR EVIL, RIGHT???

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32219 Mar 23, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But he did understand it and he also explained it to you. So? You got your answer. Are you satisfied or are you now going to do the typical American cop-out and say, "Yeah, but ...... "
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Force Majeure

United States

#32220 Mar 23, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!
Your physical and mental stature pales in comparison to the size of the empty space between my ears. I have been endowed mentally with a rather large empty warehouse. I mentally surpass DENG, with my wit and rhetoric!
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#32224 Mar 24, 2013
Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#32225 Mar 24, 2013
oh sorry typo wormwood ..not much time left on this earth.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32226 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanansatan wrote:
Set my storm On the west bank 40 thousand claims so far.Hired A secretary I have three crews And 9 sales reps. And they and i have sold 26 jobs since Monday now I'm going to Jackson Miss.50 thousand claims baseball size hail. Then from Jackson to Atlanta Georgia gonna be A awesome Year... Praise Yahweh.Meanwhile you jack asses gonna spend your life on topix.Please don't envy because it is A sin.Sure nice to be home.This was the first time I got to really drive my truck it was like flying A plane....Oh btw woodworm is coming soon.
To think that you complain about the 'beastly system', is your truck running on fuel made from 'blood oil'? The free market, that you indulge yourself in, is part of the 'beastly system'. Does your parole officer know you left Oklahoma? Maybe will let him know, convict. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32227 Mar 24, 2013
Yahchanansatan wrote:
oh sorry typo wormwood ..not much time left on this earth.
When are you gonna drink the Kool-Aid, fool? Maybe when your parole officer comes after you, you wouldn't want to be taken alive, would you felon. The ironic thing is, your buddy Horse Manure would love to be what you were, the 'prison bitch'. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32228 Mar 24, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be noticed. Welcome to the forum. What did you say your name was?
Is that why you decided to become a drag queen? Or was that your was of getting a medical discharge out of the Vietnam War, eh Annie?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32229 Mar 24, 2013
*way of*

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#32230 Mar 24, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your previous replies were tedious. This one isn't even that.
He just keeps handing you your ass, old Nelly. LMAO. <¦-o
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#32231 Mar 24, 2013
Those bizarre North Koreans has released a video showing Obama & US Troops In Flames.
As usual the videos tech standard is Norkie Dorkie.


Here is a translation of the videos message.
http://www.nknews.org/2013/02/obama-and-ameri...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32232 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need to cop out? You're the one that won't answer the question, other than to describe some homicidal fantasy you have of shooting me.
The simple fact that was your answer shows that I'm living rent-free in that empty space right between your ears.
You don't know the answer so you made a lame attempt at being the internet tough guy, and now you're pathetically dodging the question with a childish deflection tactic. Borrrrringggggg!

AN EDUCATED CHINA SEVEN-YEAR-OLD KNOWS MORE ABOUT PHILOSOPHY AND HISTORY THAN THESE TOPIX WAR AND UNITED STATES DICTATORSHIP DEFENDERS HERE
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Your physical and mental stature pales in comparison to the size of the empty space between my ears. I have been endowed mentally with a rather large empty warehouse. I mentally surpass DENG, with my wit and rhetoric!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#32233 Mar 24, 2013
IT'S POSSIBLE ISREAL ALONG WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMEIC4 COULD BE GONE INTO HISTORY BY JULY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 41 min Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 284,458
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 87,838
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 1,212
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,789
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web