|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

LOL
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not entirely sure he's a full fledged barkeater per se, rather he peels off park, in search of termite grubs. His teeth are probably to worn down and rotten, to be able to chew bark enough for proper digestion, but he'll eat the shit out of those termite grubs.:-D
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You should be booted out of the country.
American haters don't have to like us and constructive re-pore is one thing but if you're filled with so much hate and anger towards Americans then you're most certainly are in the wrong country and should have your sorry ass shipped out of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as fast as possible, in fact I would gladly pitch in on a "Send Them Home" campaign and help fund one way tickets back home, we can even save money by kicking them out in mid air flight and parachutes are optional IF you can afford it!
I hate no one and nothing I am all about righteousness.And this is my home and my people home since you Europeans arrived you have brought nothing but death and murder to my people you have defiled the land the water genetically modified the plants and food. you have been a scourge on this land...but the great news is we because of people are living in the last days ....you worship a evil beastly system that has out sourced or jobs sold out the American people. and the bottom line is Israel is not a allie they are dirt filth scum murdering land stealer s. oppressors of of the Palestinian people. you spineless jelly fish make me sick.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your lawyer didn't get a very good plea bargain for you. How long are you going away for, felon?
I have not been charged with any thing you dumb ass.you are filthy white trash who needs to stop your devil worship.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Head down to your fake studio and sing a song abou itt fake fretkillr!
Make sure to upload it to yourube too!
you are so full of envy you are killing your self you know nothing about me you are trash...And that is all you will ever be filthy trash.And I will never answer another post from you ever understand whats the matter already run out of your gooberment check.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Timestin wrote:
or maybe a Predator Drone can drop a 1,000 lb bomb on his double wide trailer
<quoted text>
good one.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruce Tane wrote:
Or his $40K truck !!<quoted text>
Seems rad is posting as bruce taint.lmao.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I have never seen so many sheeple on government assistance And scared to death to speak out against the unjust corrupted government ....in iraq they 80% were civilians.they murdered.And soon their will be another war.This is the god dammed beast.lead by satan.nothing good has ever come from the beast.you live in the new babylon. And they will mourn for her because they all drank of the wine of her fornication.According to scripture we will be destroyed.And that's a fact.And if not for force and deng and the mighty captain I would never post again.because you are brainwashed idiot.all of you need to open your bibles and learn to read them.but all i see is sinners sheeple full of greed and envy lust..just sick....
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY FUCKFACE, if that was true why has Russia and the Soviet Union before it, always backed down from the United States, ignorant lackey?
<-o
They stand ready to destroy us with one push of a button you dumb ass...If they want same with china.Israel are the terrorist.
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Now I got to go make some money Yahweh willing everything I have has come from the creator.Because of the life i live.the reason you do not have shit is because of the life you live we all make are own choices.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DUNG wrote:
YEP, MARX SHOWS THE WAY TO MATERIALIST FREEDOM FOR HUMANITY--ESPECIALLY THE LABORING CLASSES--AND NOT THE JEWISH DOMINATED FINANCIAL WAGE SLAVERY AND SOCIAL OPPRESSIONS YOU CONSTANTLY ADVOCATE HERE.
<quoted text>
So your communist masters tell you to be patient and blame others for your problems while your primitive population starves.

You're a fool.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
I have never seen so many sheeple on government assistance And scared to death to 's a fact.And if not for force and deng and the mighty captain I would never post again.because you are brainwashed idiot.all of you need to open your bibles and learn to read them.but all i see is sinners sheeple full of greed and envy lust..just sick....
If you're so learned, why can't you write?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Dung Pile that little boy leader of yours masquerading as a tough guy had better realize that he's playing in a real man's world where there are serious consequences for acting like a spoiled brat

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

If you want to see a lot of sheep look in your garage, they are all waiting there for you to play hide the salami with them
Yahchanan wrote:
I have never seen so many sheeple on government assistance And scared to death to speak out against the unjust corrupted government ....in iraq they 80% were civilians.they murdered.And soon their will be another war.This is the god dammed beast.lead by satan.nothing good has ever come from the beast.you live in the new babylon. And they will mourn for her because they all drank of the wine of her fornication.According to scripture we will be destroyed.And that's a fact.And if not for force and deng and the mighty captain I would never post again.because you are brainwashed idiot.all of you need to open your bibles and learn to read them.but all i see is sinners sheeple full of greed and envy lust..just sick....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nice "save"! You managed to side-step that land mine just in time, eh Bed Pan!
Is it my imagination, or are you becoming more and more clever and original all the time, old queen?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are you fretting, whining, and pulling your hair out?
You attributed that quote to the wrong person, dumbass. And we're supposed to be in awe of your intellectual prowess? LMAOOOO

The only one pulling their hair out is you as I expertly throw your utter bullshit right back in your face.

But let's test your credibility, just to be sure.
You claimed that you served with US SpecFor in 'Nam.
If this is indeed true, then what is the FIRST thing you do before you start cleaning your weapon, when you're in the military?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not entirely sure he's a full fledged barkeater per se, rather he peels off park, in search of termite grubs. His teeth are probably to worn down and rotten, to be able to chew bark enough for proper digestion, but he'll eat the shit out of those termite grubs.:-D
A little pool story that happened to me.......

One time I was playing on the table next to the women's bathroom and was making a shot where I had to draw the cue back very fast and while doing so I was unaware two women were walking right behind me. I drew the butt of the cue back with power right into one of the women's faces near her eye "POW"! It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where they were recreating the spitting scene from an old Yankee's Baseball game where Kramer's head got popped backwards, then she grabbed her face and her friend whisked her into the bathroom, they were in there a good 20 minutes it seemed, meanwhile I was in shock myself and felt really bad and didn't know the extent of what I had done.

Finally after they came out I offered to buy them drinks but they declined and I guess she was okay, but I felt really bad. They should know to not walk right behind someone at the table, I guess they learned a lesson? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You attributed that quote to the wrong person, dumbass. And we're supposed to be in awe of your intellectual prowess? LMAOOOO
The only one pulling their hair out is you as I expertly throw your utter bullshit right back in your face.
But let's test your credibility, just to be sure.
You claimed that you served with US SpecFor in 'Nam.
If this is indeed true, then what is the FIRST thing you do before you start cleaning your weapon, when you're in the military?
He was Special Forces bathroom stalls/showers cleaner guy, garbage man and personal "relief" man for all the Special Forces guys who had been away in battle but he took that to a who new level they didn't want so they booted him out of service.
Better than you

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE!(Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

dedicated to all you spineless jelly fish.
Better than you

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-...

here is how the troops really feel.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! You've got the jitters again.[/quote]I do? Really? Because I'm not the one that misattributed a quote in a pique of idiocy. In fact, you not only misattributed it, you altered the original post in a lame, pathetic attempt to score some imaginary points.

Yeah, and I'M the one with the jitters. LOL
<quoted text>
[QUOTE who="Horse Manure"]That depends. If you're sitting across from me I'd make sure there's a round in the chamber.
LMAO! Dude, I wouldn't debase myself to get within 500m of you. That special kind of stupid you have just might be contagious.
So spare us your puerile mental masturbation and just answer the friggin' question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

548 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 min Helga 72
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 532,486
Nine Eleven 5 min andet1987 2
Mass Non-European legal immigration will doom t... 7 min Holy dr Shrink 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessarily so 720,348
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 224,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Clearwater 172,285
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min Naveen kumar 4,571
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••