25,681 - 25,700 of 37,629 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31954 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS STUPID POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
HEY FUCKFACE, YOU VOTED TODAY???
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, THERE'S NOTHING TO VOTE ON TODAY, BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT WITH YOUR RESTRICTED INTERNET ACCESS. HAVE YOU EVER VOTED IN YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE, LITTLE PIG FACED SLAVE? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31955 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS RETARDED POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
COMMUNISM????
PEOPLE WILL NEED NO MONEY.
<quoted text>
SO FUCKFACE, IF THERE'S NO MONEY, WHAT'S THE MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING, A BULLWHIPPING AT THE GULAG MAYBE? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31956 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG FOR BRAINS wrote:
COMMUNISM????
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, is that the model of communism,'misery loves company'? Cause that's what you've got in your stinking back water hole, you call the DPRK. I guess if there's nothing to buy, who would need money, little brain washed lackey. How do you feel about fat little Kim Jong-un's homosexual interlude, with Dennis Rodman? Does it make you proud of your Emperor? You would be sent to the gulag, if you were caught engaging in that kind of activity. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31957 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
credible sources
CREDIBLE SOURCE??? THAT THEN WOULD OUT ANY INFORMATION FROM ANY SOURCE IN THE DOMESTIC UNITED STATES AND THEIR PROPAGANDA BRANCHES ABROAD.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, what credible sources do you have in the DPRK? Everything comes straight out of fat little Chairman Kimmy's ass, which I've heard isn't functioning properly, after Dennis Rodman stuffed him with his one eyed trouser hog. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31958 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS CLUELESS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
COMMUNISM????
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, I understand how the free market works in a republic, like the United States. So explain to me how communism works? Why is it better than a democracy? Why wouldn't you need money? Why did it fail in the Soviet Union? Why has China moved toward a fascist model, employing 'crony capitalism' while still enslaving it's citizens? Do you have any answers? Or will you just bullwhip the little DUNGS out of anger, for not being able to answer my questions and looking stupid for it? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31959 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG IS EMBARRASSED BY HIS EMPEROR wrote:
SO WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE???
<quoted text>
South Korea, who isn't contending with mass starvation and cannibalism, is laughing at Kim Jong-un's bromance, with the dirty looking freak show Dennis Rodman. Is that what communism is about, supporting tyrannical dictators lifestyles, so they can indulge themselves in decadent activities, while the population starves? Please explain, little minion. <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31960 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE FUCK MY FACE, AND FAST! YOU TURN ON YOUR CHINESE MAO-STYLE HIGH TECHNOLOGY TV IN THE LATEST NEWS FROM A NATIVE DUMP OF KOREA TV SERVICE????
<quoted text>
I know more about what's going on in your tyrannical country than you ever will, obedient freak.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31961 Mar 19, 2013
Did you get to eat lunch today Piss Ant or are you saving your 15 grains of rice for dinner ??

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31962 Mar 19, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Did you get to eat lunch today Piss Ant or are you saving your 15 grains of rice for dinner ??
The little sycophant DUNG, gets all of his nutrition straight out of little Kimmy's ass.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31964 Mar 19, 2013
He must be picking the corn out of Kim's shit

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31965 Mar 19, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Enquirer is the only media source that speaks your language.
It's hilarious how every time you get into a scrap with Whisgean Zoda, he makes a complete fool out of you. One would think you'd just give up and go away, when you can't win, Annie Muk. Busted any bronco busters on Broke Back Mountain, lately old queen? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31966 Mar 19, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Enquirer is the only media source that speaks your language.
Last week's edition, had pictures of you performing a donkey show, old freak.
<-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31967 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS INCOMPETENT POLITICAL OFFICER WILL SOON BE IN THE GULAG wrote:
SURRRE FUCKFACE JUST TURN ON THE TV AND TUNE IN CHINA AND THE DPR OF KOREA, CAN YOU???
THE WHOLE WORLD FUCKFACE GETS DOSED WITH UNITED STATES OF AMREICA NAZI-LIKE PROPAGANDA BUT NOT MANY BELIEVE IT.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, why can't you explain how communism is supposed to work and why it doesn't? Why can't you prove that it's better than democracy and the free market. It doesn't matter much I suppose, because your days are numbered. How does it feel to know you're about die soon, little booty licker? Your fat little Emperor Kim Jong-un, is going to start a war with the United States, South Korea and Japan in order to placate his delusional generals, out of fear that they'll stage a coup due to Kim Jong-un's obvious weakness. They couldn't stand him prancing around with the freak show Dennis Rodman, like a fat little geisha queen. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31969 Mar 19, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I rode broncs every year at the Stampede and I never saw you there once.
LMAO! Were you the stunt double, for the guy taking it up the ass in 'Broke Back Mountain', old Nelly? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31972 Mar 19, 2013
TOILET BOWL FULL OF DUNG wrote:
GIT DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG FORGIVENESS FOR THE COUNTLESS UNITED STATES MILITARY ATROCITIES IN ASIA THAT MURDERED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, why can't you tell me the truth about communism? Will that get you a bullwhipping and a one way ticket to the gulag, little slave?
<-o

USA

#31980 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HEY FUCK MY FACE! TIED STATES OF AMERICA PEOPLE, CAUSED BY THE LACK OF OR NO DEMOCRACY THERE.
<quoted text>
Did your stinking fat 'leader' tell you that, fool?

USA

#31981 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO REALITY??? IT'S THE SAME SIZE AS IT WAS IN 1985 THROUGH MASSIVE DOWNSIZING; TOO BAD!
<quoted text>
Your backward country barely has electricity, primitive creep. Will your 'leaders' ever allow you peons out of the dark ages? Just wait until you see how the rest of the world lives. You'll shit your diaper when you realise how you've been duped by those inbred despots.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31982 Mar 19, 2013
Did you read that on the North Korean internet Piss Ant ??
DENG wrote:
SO WHAT ABOUT THE UNITED STATES GDP ECONOMY, IN REALITY??? IT'S THE SAME SIZE AS IT WAS IN 1985 THROUGH MASSIVE DOWNSIZING; TOO BAD!
<quoted text>

USA

#31985 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
By Lucy Madison /

ALL THE WARMONGERS IN THE UNITED STATES WILL BE RUNNING OUR MISERABLE LIVES.
Really, Bad Luck Brian? Will you launch one of your little missiles and have it come down on the US like hundreds of logs?

USA

#31986 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, GO VOTE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO VOTE AT NIGHT IN THE UNTIED STAETS OF AME ICA AT NIGHT???
<quoted text>
Your English is terrible. It's the gulags for you and your teacher, freak.

Why doesn't your stinking country have electricity, fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min yon 2,469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 258,088
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Seraphima 600,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 733,239
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min truth 539,236
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min MUQ1 36,760
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 27 min Jojo 29
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min macumazahn 226,394
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••