“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31922 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND HERE'S FUCKFACE THE NEW NAZI ON THE JOB 24 HOURS A DAY.
OF COURSE PLEASE FUCK MY FACE THE DUMP OF KOREA CITIZENS WITH ITS IMPOSED ONE-LANGUAGE MOST KOREANS SPEAK
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.

You're 'allowed' to hear Chinese broadcasts? You people are the most oppressed population in the entire world, and you don't even realise it.

The fear you have for your dictators is palpable.

Ask your masters why you cannot hear the outside world. Ask them what they have to hide.

USA

#31923 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND PLEASE FUCK MY FACE
THE DUMP OF KOREA CITIZENS LISTEN TO THE CHINA AND RUSSIA NEWS
<quoted text>
'Radio or television sets, which can be bought in North Korea, are preset to receive only the government frequencies and sealed with a label to prevent tampering with the equipment.

It is a serious criminal offence to manipulate the sets and receive radio or television broadcasts from outside North Korea.'

Ask your 'leaders' why you're not allowed to hear the outside world, cowardly freak.

USA

#31925 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, AS A CAMBODIAN ABOUT RATS; DELICIOUS, AND EVEN OBAMA IS RUMORED OT EAT 'EM AT THE WHITEHOUSE KOSHERED.
You haven't the slightest idea of what goes on beyond your personally owned fiefdom, slave. Your country starves and you don't even realise it.

'Internet access is illegal in North Korea. Only a very few government officials have access to the internet through a secret rented North Korean-Chinese connection. The rest of the citizens have access to the country's own closed intranet, called Kwangmyong.'

USA

#31926 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, AS A CAMBODIAN ABOUT RATS; DELICIOUS, AND EVEN OBAMA IS RUMORED OT EAT 'EM AT THE WHITEHOUSE KOSHERED.
Your 'leaders' fear that someday, North Koreans will be able to access foreign information. Why do they forbid such a thing, fool?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#31927 Mar 19, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ROLLING DEATH CAMPS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR KILLING OFF THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION BY THE MILLIONS, MANY OF THE DISSIDENTS WHO'LL SIMPLY BE DECAPITATED AND STUFFED INTO A HIGH-SPEED INCINERATOR???
How's your job in the spray paint factory going?

Still no respirators I see...

Edmonton, Canada

#31928 Mar 19, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. I rode broncs every year at the Stampede and I never saw you there once.
New breeding program I guess...but I digress, have you figured out whether you're a man or a woman yet?

Edmonton, Canada

#31929 Mar 19, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Looking over these post One can really see Just how Brainwashed the world is. But Hey you will not be hearing much from me so carry on with your stupidity.And peace to Deng And force...
Head down to your fake studio and sing a song abou itt fake fretkillr!

Make sure to upload it to yourube too!

USA

#31930 Mar 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
New breeding program I guess...but I digress, have you figured out whether you're a man or a woman yet?
He claims to have ridden broncs at the biggest professional rodeo competition in the world? My gawd is that creep full of shit.

Edmonton, Canada

#31931 Mar 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He claims to have ridden broncs at the biggest professional rodeo competition in the world? My gawd is that creep full of shit.
And a few months ago he was a she...not that there's anything wrong with that.

USA

#31932 Mar 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And a few months ago he was a she...not that there's anything wrong with that.
Considering his many homoerotic flavoured posts, his androgyny makes a certain twisted sense.

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#31933 Mar 19, 2013
or maybe a Predator Drone can drop a 1,000 lb bomb on his double wide trailer
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You should be booted out of the country.
American haters don't have to like us and constructive re-pore is one thing but if you're filled with so much hate and anger towards Americans then you're most certainly are in the wrong country and should have your sorry ass shipped out of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as fast as possible, in fact I would gladly pitch in on a "Send Them Home" campaign and help fund one way tickets back home, we can even save money by kicking them out in mid air flight and parachutes are optional IF you can afford it!
Bruce Tane

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#31934 Mar 19, 2013
Or his $40K truck !!
Timestin wrote:
or maybe a Predator Drone can drop a 1,000 lb bomb on his double wide trailer
<quoted text>

USA

#31938 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE FUCK MY FACE. I LIKE IT! J
THE WHOLE WORLD FUCKFACE GETS DOSED WITH UNITED STATES OF AMREICA NAZI-LIKE PROPAGANDA BUT NOT MANY BELIEVE IT.
<quoted text>
'Radio or television sets, which can be bought in North Korea, are preset to receive only the government frequencies and sealed with a label to prevent tampering with the equipment.

It is a serious criminal offence to manipulate the sets and receive radio or television broadcasts from outside North Korea.'

Again, ask your 'leaders' why you're not allowed to hear the outside world, cowardly freak.

USA

#31942 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURRRE FUCK MY FACE AND JUST TURN ON THE TV AND TUNE IN CHINA AND THE DUMP OF KOREA, CAN YOU???

<quoted text>
'Internet access is illegal in North Korea. Only a very few government officials have access to the internet through a secret rented North Korean-Chinese connection. The rest of the citizens have access to the country's own closed intranet, called Kwangmyong.'

Admit it. Your TV consists of dull, repetitious propaganda about your fat little 'leader' and his starving army.

USA

#31943 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SO WHUP THE BUILDINGS AND KILLED UP TO 50,000 PEOPLE ALONE IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IN NEW YORK CITY???
<quoted text>
Why won't you ask your master why you're forbidden to listen to foreign broadcasts, little slave?

Just as your blustery fat 'leader, are you a coward?

USA

#31944 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
COMMUNISM????
PEOPLE WILL NEED NO MONEY.
<quoted text>
That's what your wealthy masters tell you to keep you poor and stupid, slave.

USA

#31945 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
HEY FUCK MY FACE, PLEASE! YOU VOTED TODAY???
<quoted text>
More to the point, have you EVER voted, obedient bootlicker?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31946 Mar 19, 2013
DENG wrote:
ONLY HUMAN WAR RESOURCES LIKE YOU AND FUCKFACE WHO'LL BE ASKED SOON BY THE JEW OBAMA TO MAKE A BANZAI AGAINST ISLAM AND COMMUNISM.
<quoted text>
There's perfect proof that you are utterly CLUELESS and more than a little retarded. In case you hadn't noticed(oh THAT'S right, you couldn't notice since there's no freedom of information in your little commie shit-hole), Obama is NOT a staunch supporter of Israel. In fact, he fired the previous foreign minister(or whatever the US equivalent is) who was pro-Israel and replaced him with someone that's more in tune with Iran.
Hardly sounds like the actions of an anti-muslim Jew.
Then again, you wouldn't know shit from shinola anyway.

Just stick to stuff you know about, like why you get to eat more food than the dirt poor farmers who grow it.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31948 Mar 19, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
I obviously clicked the original link you posted you dumb shit. As for the 3 extras you linked to this time, sorry, I only deal with credible sources.
Your list of countries is still unadulterated bullshit.

But let's not forget, moron, this all started cuz your lover-boy, Dungheap, insisted that Operation Cable Splice was an active, on-going operation WITHIN the US.
It would be nice if just ONCE, you could follow the converstion.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31954 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS STUPID POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
HEY FUCKFACE, YOU VOTED TODAY???
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, THERE'S NOTHING TO VOTE ON TODAY, BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT WITH YOUR RESTRICTED INTERNET ACCESS. HAVE YOU EVER VOTED IN YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE, LITTLE PIG FACED SLAVE? <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Machines - Auto Money Machines Revie... 10 min piyaro 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 39 min kevin 1,031
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 40 min Richard bibbs 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min onemale 265,589
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Osmius 779,239
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 13 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web