“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31886 Mar 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the ones that "don't exist" .....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site
..... in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Libya, Lithuania, Mauritania, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yemen, and Zambia?
Hopefully someday soon, you'll be calling one of those 'Black-Sites' home. I'm thinking Bosnia or Kosovo, Kenya would be a no go, seeing as you have a penchant for dark men, or should I say dark meat. Besides your buddy CHOCOLATE FACE will be there, we can't have any collusion between you two, Annie Muk.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31887 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SAVE THE CHILDREN OF SYRIA AND THE UNITED STATES: BOMB WASHINGTON D.C.???
MOST BUSES THERE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE MADE IN MEXICO, CANADA AND ROMANIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BUS ANY LONGER.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE In the DPRK,'heavy freight' consists of wicker baskets installed on the front, as well as the back of a bicycle, with the operator balancing a stack of baskets on his head. Tell me about 'mass transit' in your so called superior communist system, you know the freight train that goes straight to the gulag, little slave. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31888 Mar 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been under the distinct impression that you hate everybody, Bed Pan.
We all know, that you don't like black men per se, rather what you do like is what's hanging between their legs, old Nelly. <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31890 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LET'S GIT THIS WORLD WAR GOING; BOMB TURKEY.
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, WORN OUT AN' BANKRUPT???
D.C.
Do you stinking North Koreans enjoy war, little minion?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31891 Mar 18, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THE NAZI-LIKE REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Wow that really makes a lot of sense, let's here some more of your pearls of wisdom. How about explaining how communism is better than democracy, or why it's better to have a totalitarian government run my life? Maybe your angry political officer could explain better after he's done bullwhipping you, little minion. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31894 Mar 18, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THE NAZI-LIKE REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Do you realize that you'd be vaporized, within the first 24 hours of the onset of World War 3? Maybe you see that as a means of being freed from your bondage, little slave.
<-o

USA

#31896 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE SOLUTION IS TO FUCK MY FACE.
<quoted text>
Is your 'queer leader' Kim Fu King sweating in his luxury bunker today, stooge?

USA

#31898 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
I LIKE YOU SO FUCK MY FACE.
<quoted text>
Is that what your masters told you today, freakish slave? Since you cannot access outside information, how could you possibly know anything about the outside world, obedient bootlicker?

USA

#31899 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SURE, THE NEW POPE IS A TERRORIST.
IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, THE CRISIS IN THE CHURCH AS IT'S INFILTRATED WITH JEWISH THOUGHT.
Don't be shy about your racism, little pigfaced slob.

USA

#31905 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
AND HERE PLEASE FUCK MY FACE THE NEW NAZI ON THE JOB 24 HOURS A DAY.
<quoted text>
Why aren't North Koreans allowed to listen to foreign broadcasts?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31906 Mar 18, 2013
DUNGS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
AND HERE'S FUCKFACE THE NEW NAZI ON THE JOB 24 HOURS A DAY.
<quoted text>
Hey FUCKFACE you're little DUNG minions can't explain why your communist system is better than democracy. Do you bullwhip them for asking how to reply to that question? Obviously your protocol requires you to ignore questions you can't answer without compromising your bullshit propaganda. How do you feel about your Emperor Kim Jong-un feasting on human babies, while having gay sex with Dennis Rodman, little lackey? <-o
Yahchanan

Marrero, LA

#31907 Mar 18, 2013
Looking over these post One can really see Just how Brainwashed the world is. But Hey you will not be hearing much from me so carry on with your stupidity.And peace to Deng And force...

Since: Jan 11

Westbury, NY

#31908 Mar 18, 2013
Hey Dungpile I hear your master has a breakfast treat for you tomorrow fried fungus and mold

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31909 Mar 18, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
Looking over these post One can really see Just how Brainwashed the world is. But Hey you will not be hearing much from me so carry on with your stupidity.And peace to Deng And force...
Sounds like your lawyer didn't get a very good plea bargain for you. How long are you going away for, felon?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#31910 Mar 18, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>No My material comes from A broker But if I need something right away I normally use ABC Supply.
You should be booted out of the country.

American haters don't have to like us and constructive re-pore is one thing but if you're filled with so much hate and anger towards Americans then you're most certainly are in the wrong country and should have your sorry ass shipped out of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as fast as possible, in fact I would gladly pitch in on a "Send Them Home" campaign and help fund one way tickets back home, we can even save money by kicking them out in mid air flight and parachutes are optional IF you can afford it!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31912 Mar 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
The Huffington Puffington Post, LMAO! The National Enquirer has more credibility than any of those links, old queen.
<-o
Yen Ying

Duluth, GA

#31913 Mar 18, 2013
MODIFIED This is Definintly not The Armed Forces that you are opposing to be,And I 4 as in 1 call you out!Checkmate,Playboy,This is not a Game!It Is Life!!!
Force Majeure

Issaquah, WA

#31914 Mar 19, 2013
Yen Ying wrote:
MODIFIED This is Definintly not The Armed Forces that you are opposing to be,And I 4 as in 1 call you out!Checkmate,Playboy,This is not a Game!It Is Life!!!
You would love to gobble down my Kielbasa, while my Swedish Meatballs bounce off your chin.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31920 Mar 19, 2013
DUNGS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
AND HERE'S FUCKFACE THE NEW NAZI ON THE JOB 24 HOURS A DAY.
OF COURSE FUCKFACE THE DPR OF KOREA CITIZENS LISTEN TO THE CHINA AND RUSSIA NEWS JUST ACROSS THE BORDER UNLIKE IN THE UNITED STATES WITH ITS IMPOSED ONE-LANGUAGE MOST KOREANS SPEAK MULTI-LANGUAGES AS CHINESE AND RUSSIAN IS TAUGHT IN THE SCHOOLS THERE.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, why can't you explain the virtues of communism to me? Is that because you can't, because it's bullshit, little pig. <-o

USA

#31921 Mar 19, 2013
DUNG wrote:
THE DPR OF KOREA DEMOCRACY IS FAR AHEAD OF THE IMPOSED DICTATORSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES THAT IN THE LAST 40 YEARS HAS THRASHED THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY.
<quoted text>
Economy?
North Korea doesn't have electricity, working factories, or mechanized agriculture, fool.

You people are in the dark ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 8 min toby_7 32
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Tony17 550,767
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,493
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 4,837
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 30 min WasteWater 19
Want to be a voluntary frontal lobotomy patient? 31 min Charlie Sheen 20
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Charlie Sheen 262,056
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Just Wondering 602,756
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE