1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31866 Mar 17, 2013
DUNGS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get to any town and any village in the U.S. with public transport and city buses will take you to just about any place with only a couple minutes wait till the next bus.
FUCKFACE IS FULL OF ILLUSIONS AS THE DPR OF KOREA HAS SUPERIOR BUS SERVICE THAN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SO CARS ARE NOT NECESSARY. AND NO ONE IN CHINA, KOREA OR ASIA WORKS AT NIGHT (NIGHT IS THE TRADITIONAL AND BIOLOGICAL TIME TO SLEEP) SO NIGHT SERVICE IS UNNECESSARY.
<quoted text>
Perfect FUCKFACE, that's why will be nuking you bozos in the evening hours, while your weak military sleeps. Why can't you prove that your communist system is better than a democracy, fool. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31869 Mar 17, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sell" fruit? Bed Pan is such a slouch he wouldn't even know how to "buy it".
How ironic that you talk about selling fruit, when you're a fruit that makes his/hers/it's living, working at a gay bar, Annie Muk. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31870 Mar 17, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you don'ts.
You and your little racist buddy need to come up better gags, Nelly.
Bob Hope has fresher material. Why won't you ask that obedient freak why he's kept in the dark?

USA

#31872 Mar 17, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been under the distinct impression that you hate everybody, Bed Pan.
Nah. Just racists and fools, creepy man. You concur with your little buddy DUNG's openly racist rants, don't you, Nelly?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#31873 Mar 17, 2013
Hey Dung you little Piss Ant, how long will it take for you to develop lung cancer from all the toxic smog in China ??

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31875 Mar 17, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Hey Dung you little Piss Ant, how long will it take for you to develop lung cancer from all the toxic smog in China ??
DUNG is actually a North Korean Chi Com, LOL He'll die from being nuked by us, long before the toxic smog from China gets him.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31876 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tok place", huh? Yeah, I'll bet you and HIM did a lot of "toking at his place" back in the 60's - and it's fried your brain.
That's the best argument you've got? A comment about a typo?
Of course it's adorable how you think that anyone that's my friend must be the same age as me.
Then again, you have no friends so I guess you wouldn't understand.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31877 Mar 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm a major dungheap"]HOW'S FUCKFACE THIS MORNING, STILL SUPPORTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE REPLACEMENTS OF THE GERMANY NAZIS IN 1945???
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]
Oh look, Topix' own paragon of paranoid propaganda popped back in to bark some more inanities.
Speak boy, speak! Bark some more like the mangy cur you are.

USA

#31879 Mar 18, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to your teenage nonsense you were maybe expecting me to give you an argument based upon theory of relativity?
You're again clutching at straws, Nelly.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31881 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to your teenage nonsense you were maybe expecting me to give you an argument based upon theory of relativity?
Teenage nonsense? You mean like some idiot claiming that Cable Splice is an active operation with concentration camps all over the US?
Or maybe it's the fact that you have no rational argument so you resort to ad hominems and strawmen.

Pretty sad and amateurish for someone that thinks they've got it going on in the grey matter department.

As for you explaining the theory of relativity, I'm fucking amazed you can even spell relativity.

USA

#31882 Mar 18, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not much you can do about it, pucko. I am your superior in every way.
Hang onto your delusions and homoerotic diatribes, little man. It seems to be all you have.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31883 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not much you can do about it, pucko. I am your superior in every way.
Uhhh hey Sparky, I know you're all excited about scoring 85 on your IQ test, but it's not a score out of 100.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#31885 Mar 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the ones that "don't exist" .....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site
..... in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Libya, Lithuania, Mauritania, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yemen, and Zambia?
And ALL of them with shackles and chains and "modern guillotines" in them too I suppose. As for your list, it's laughable. You're seriously suggesting that the US has death camps in all the places you listed? I think you experimented with too much acid during your supposed tour in 'Nam.
Of course wiki-warriors like you don't bother with disclaimers like the one right from the link you posted: "This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information."

That's the tactful way of saying that "just about any idiot can create or edit a wiki page so you might want to take the article with a grain of salt".

The internet truly is a great source of information, but information doesn't mean fact. It takes brains and patience to source the source in order to parse out bullshit from facts.

One last thing to note, in several of the countries that you listed, IF the US were operating such "death camps" as this whole Operation Cable Splice is supposed to be about according to our resident Grand Pooh-bah of nimrods, then those same countries are just as guilty for letting them operate "death camps" in their countries.
You can't accost and incarcerate another country's citizens you are not at war with without express consent from that nation's govt. That in itself would be considered an act of war by most if not all nations. And there are several countries on your list I can see that would have a REAL fucking problem with that.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31886 Mar 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the ones that "don't exist" .....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site
..... in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Libya, Lithuania, Mauritania, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Somalia, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yemen, and Zambia?
Hopefully someday soon, you'll be calling one of those 'Black-Sites' home. I'm thinking Bosnia or Kosovo, Kenya would be a no go, seeing as you have a penchant for dark men, or should I say dark meat. Besides your buddy CHOCOLATE FACE will be there, we can't have any collusion between you two, Annie Muk.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31887 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
SAVE THE CHILDREN OF SYRIA AND THE UNITED STATES: BOMB WASHINGTON D.C.???
MOST BUSES THERE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE MADE IN MEXICO, CANADA AND ROMANIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BUS ANY LONGER.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE In the DPRK,'heavy freight' consists of wicker baskets installed on the front, as well as the back of a bicycle, with the operator balancing a stack of baskets on his head. Tell me about 'mass transit' in your so called superior communist system, you know the freight train that goes straight to the gulag, little slave. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31888 Mar 18, 2013
Horse Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been under the distinct impression that you hate everybody, Bed Pan.
We all know, that you don't like black men per se, rather what you do like is what's hanging between their legs, old Nelly. <¦-o

USA

#31890 Mar 18, 2013
DUNG wrote:
LET'S GIT THIS WORLD WAR GOING; BOMB TURKEY.
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, WORN OUT AN' BANKRUPT???
D.C.
Do you stinking North Koreans enjoy war, little minion?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31891 Mar 18, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THE NAZI-LIKE REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Wow that really makes a lot of sense, let's here some more of your pearls of wisdom. How about explaining how communism is better than democracy, or why it's better to have a totalitarian government run my life? Maybe your angry political officer could explain better after he's done bullwhipping you, little minion. <¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31894 Mar 18, 2013
DUNGS wrote:
IT'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THE NAZI-LIKE REGIME IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Do you realize that you'd be vaporized, within the first 24 hours of the onset of World War 3? Maybe you see that as a means of being freed from your bondage, little slave.
<¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min RiccardoFire 615,624
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Frank Merton 626,946
Play "end of the word" part 2 23 min andet1987 660
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Frank Merton 179,976
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min gundee123 14,126
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 278,327
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Darwins Stepchild 950,227
More from around the web