Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Annie Krack head wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say Obama is an illegal alien, Plowboy? All you have to do now is erect an electric fence round the whole United Snakes and put up a sign: "C.C.C.C.- Continental Correctional Centre Conglomerate"
Nope, I didn't, but I do like the idea of converting the White House into a prison....Hell, maybe you could be sent there and discuss communism with with Odumbo, I'm sure you and he are about the same..
call doctor phil

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Force This country would not be in the shape it is if we had people like you and deng and a few others running this country.....I thank you for putting your life at risk to expose the truth.Timesten is another excellent poster.These other with mulible accounts as in ricky f who posts under many different name.Is A texan pos.And that is all he will ever be I want things out of life I want a better life And to make the world a better place All we can doo is try And if we just open the eyes of one person we have did our job And did it well. their are so many sheeple in this world Lemmings spineless jelly fish who do not have a back bone.As in ricky 1usa1 and all the others.they are worthless.And we will just let them keep believing what the believe.And they will be lead to the slaughter.My religion tells me that one day my head will be cut off I'm ok with that because I will never stoop to the worship of A flag And the evil beastly system I will never take the chip.Not many left in my family Their was 5 of us children My sis Dorothy Was in the hospital for diabetes they gave her a cancer drug By mistake And it killed her.My father aunts And uncles have all passed Last year I found my brother dead of A heart attack.That was A hard one.I just took him yesterday and buried him At my place in pink After I wanted to bury him but his bitch wife and daughter had him cremated.Against his will....I am blessed to have my mother I guess my point is I do not have many left on this earth.So death does not scare me....I would like so much to tell you who I am as well as deng And many others What I can say Is you have heard my music.I do own over a hundred copy wrights.I have been A song writer for many years.But have only sold very few.Charlie rich Did one.Charlie pride did two And also Freddy fender I knew him And mel very well .And I have many on you tube.But No one believes me and that is fine But I can not expose myself Because of Idiots.And yes I am pretty well to do But it means nothing to me because you can not take it with you when you go Gee don't know why I am Rambling.Just I like you.I would like to find a way to tell you.And share my music with you.Mary clark still comes by And my best frien who has now passed was the manager for the Shirelles And played bass guitar for roy clark he also worked for Mickey Hargitay will tell you more later.
Now!

---------and
I'm hurt

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

where else are your rights better protected
call doctor phil

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
And that was all they ever accepted.
sorry u had to endure that...
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Life ain't easy buddy, and you've had your share of it. I can see that.
I didn't learn much in Vietnam except that only the lucky guys come back alive. There are no heroes, and everyone is a coward at least once in his life. I came back alive because I was lucky - no other reason. Although I learned nothing in Vietnam I learned a whole lot when I came back. I found out that you are right about the Sheeple. They all make believe they're something they're not, pretending to be Joan Wayne, using Hollywood dialog and cliches, crushing beer cans in their fist and flicking cigarette butts across the parking lot. They want to be respected for being a "hero", for their age, or for being misunderstood. They have more value on making others believe their lies than making a better person of themselves. The U.S. isn't the only country with such people but they seem to have a big share of them.
Yeah, it would be nice to share more personal facts but it can't be done. Never mind.
I finally left the U.S. in the mid 70's. I was happy to come back home again. I lived in Albuquerque and Charlie Pride was big. I had all of his best records. He was the star attraction at the New Mexico State Fair every year for a long, long time. Maybe he still is! Freddy Fender was also a good 'un. I don't suppose you wrote "Before the Next Teardrop Falls" .... God I still love that one!
You can tell me as much as you want but be careful of the sheeple. If those a-holes know too much about you personally they'll be jamming your Topix account and loading your e-post address with a ton of viruses. They're envious little bastards and they're the kind of people if they think no one is looking they'll slash your tyres, steal your mail, and kick the neighbour's puppy just to make it welp. And then brag about it!
Thanks for the kind words! Later bro!
Thank's for sharing And no I did not write that one But it is awesome I can remember mel sitting in the back yard singing to hazel the neighbor lady. It was awesome...They both like to drink mel more so than Freddy And I did get A virus from topix not to long ago.Seems they are really tracking me....Because of all the snitches I do not ever exspress my true feelings about the gooberment But what I will say Is I am not A Muslim And not A terrorist And would never rise Up Against The gooberment Unless they attack me.Like I said we need more people like you And the world would be A better place.I will be posting from a little south of here before to long.And yes Envy is a great sin But know one needs to envy me.But I have and still do work very hard For what I have.May the creator bless you many fold. And I bet they have called and turned us in so many times....But I'm Sure they think they are stupid.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

call doctor phil wrote:
<quoted text>Now!
---------and
I'm hurt
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
where else are your rights better protected
I like johnny cash the hurt song is my fav.As for dr phil I would never call that leech do you know how he got his start.....here's a hint oklahoma.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's for sharing you bunkum, cellie.

And I did get A virus from topix not to long And I bet they have called and turned us in so many times....But I'm Sure they think they are stupid.
You can't get a virus from Topix, hick. You probably picked it up from one of your 'sheep in lingerie' sites.

Paranoid hillbillies. What next?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

DUNG wrote:
PLEASE FUCK MY FACE THIS MORNING, STILL SUPPORTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE REPLACEMENTS OF THE GERMANY NAZIS IN 1945???
<quoted text>
How's that fat little Kim's missile program coming along, slave? Are you feeling the Chinese sanctions yet?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>I like johnny cash the hurt song is my fav.As for dr phil I would never call that leech do you know how he got his start.....here's a hint oklahoma.
Saw Johnny Cash and the Carter Family in Pheonix, 1982....
Don't worry, we're still gonna dislike each other, but hey, who can hate "The Man in Black".
BTW, Dr(cough)Phil is even a bigger douche than you. Misguided as you are, at least you believe the drivel you spout, unlike Dr(cough)Phil who only believes in Dr(cough)Phil. His wife IS hot though.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get a virus from Topix, hick. You probably picked it up from one of your 'sheep in lingerie' sites.
Paranoid hillbillies. What next?
Again you are A liar.
Yahchanan

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

DENG wrote:
Chavez Poisoned? Venezuela To Investigate Whether Late President Was Infected With Cancer By 'Dark Forces'
The Huffington Post | By Hunter Stuart Posted: 03/13/2013 12:13 pm EDT | Updated: 03/13/2013 12:25 pm EDT
THESE ZIO-NAZI CLOWNS RUNNING THE UNITED STATES HOLED UP IN WASHINGTON D.C. POISONING HEADS OF STATES ARE WORSE THAN THE HITLER'S NAZIS.
At the time, a spokesman from the U.S. State Department vigorously denied the accusation, calling it "absurd," according to the Washington Post.
OF COURSE LIKE IN BERLIN IN 1935 AND WASHINGTON D.C. IN 2013 A "DENIAL" MEANS THE FACTS OF IN THE CHARGES ARE CORRECT.
Yes I think he was gave the cancer virus The same way they killed Aaron Russ.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

DuNG wrote:
HOW'S FUCKFACE THIS MORNING, STILL SUPPORTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE REPLACEMENTS OF THE GERMANY NAZIS IN 1945???
<quoted text>
Hey, Dung...FYI, it's night over here.
Dude, you need to learn how and when to cuss...The way you use cussing just makes you and your political officer sound even more retarded that we all know you already are...Shit, I could 'out cuss' you with out even trying....
Give it up Bucket Head and defect to the South and you can have all kinds of good stuff...My 50" HD TV is top of the line Samsung....(Don't buy a Hyundai though, they suck).
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think he was gave the cancer virus The same way they killed Aaron Russ.
Hey, dummy, You can't give Cancer to somebody, it doesn't work that way, and there were a lot easier ways to get rid of someone, if the US wanted him dead, it would have happened a long time ago..Now that he is gone, maybe the people can have electricity and toilets that actually flush..The people are some of the poorest in South America, yet the Country is 'awash' with oil..

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>No deng it is drugs the government has everyone hooked on drugs...see it is a win win for the g men they sell it trough pharmaceutical company then they let it in across the borders then bust you for it and you have to pay a bonds man a attorney the d.a. and the judge...they are hooked on everything from pain pill to pot to coke to methamphetamine's. they are like zombies. not to mention anti depressants. anxiety meds. they are keeping them dumed down so they can not think on their own.
Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience. That's the Beastly system for you, how much time did you do for smuggling? Was it coke or heroin? Do you have a PO to check in with, loser? <¦-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the whole of the United Snakes that ought to be a prison and as long as Obama is in office the White House should be a "free zone". Kind of like a plot of diplomatic immunity surrounded by the United Snakes of McCarthia.
How deep of you, Nelly.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

DUNGS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
HOW'S FUCKFACE THIS MORNING, STILL SUPPORTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THE REPLACEMENTS OF THE GERMANY NAZIS IN 1945???
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED HOW COMMUNISM IS BETTER THAN A REPUBLIC. IS THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOUR HANDLERS TELL YOU, little lackey.
<¦-o
call doctor phil

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

DENG wrote:
AND VIETNAM IS STILL THERE, LOADED WITH DEADLY AND ACTIVE MINES HAULED IN BY THE MILLIONS BY THE CRIMINALS IN WASHINGTON D.C., WHO ARE STILL THERE, NOW ATTACKING SYRIA AND IRAN, BUT CONSIDERABLY ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY WEAKER THAN IN THE 1960S.
ALL THE WARMONGERS HERE SHOULD SENTENCED TO FORCED DUTY DE-MINING VIETNAM.
<quoted text>
demining? in vietnam???do you mean this type of mining dengter??

Not content with leaving its imprint in the Parcel Islands, Vietnam's northern provinces and the Spratly Islands, China is now resorting to mineral exploration in the country itself as a new strategy in its relentless expansionism.

In November 2007, Vietnam's Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung reportedly approved China's large-scale project to mine aluminum ore, or bauxite, in the Central Highlands in exchange for financial aid. The decision of the communist party triggered a torrent of criticisms and objections from scientists, intellectuals, military and religious leaders.

The project's opponents voiced deep concerns about the disastrous effects of the mining on the environment, the uprooting of local ethnic Montagnards and, more importantly, the de facto Chinese occupation of the strategic Central Highlands.

In an open letter to Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung, Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap, North Vietnam's famed war hero, asked that the aluminum ore mining plan be postponed until international scientists had a chance to study its impacts on the environment.

Venerable Thich Quang Do, head of the banned United Buddhist Church of Vietnam, called for a month of “peaceful demonstration at home” to protest against the Chinese bauxite exploration plan. In a statement, he said the project “will destroy the forests of the Central Highlands, pollute the basalt-rich red soils, increase the risk of prolonged periods of drought or flooding, and seriously contaminate water supplies, thus directly threatening the economic development of the southern region of Central Vietnam.”

Despite the outcry, mining operations by China's Chalco Group began in 2008.

According to the Mineral Information Institute, bauxite is first processed aluminum oxide, which is then refined into aluminum by energy-intensive electrolysis. Vietnam's aluminum ore reserve - an estimated 7.5 billion tons -- is potentially worth $700 billion (USD).

According to Nguyen Thuy Trang, a United Nations official in charge of a program to protect the environment in Africa, bauxite conversion into aluminum oxide generates two toxic chemicals known as “red dust” and “red mud.” Red dust inflames the lungs and can cause cancer of the respiratory system. Red mud, an iron-rich residue, can cause harm to the reproductive system and birth defects.

-----

what is the history between vietnam and china deng?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

[QUOTE who="DUNG'S POLITICAL OFFICER"]
DENG wrote:
ALL THE WARMONGERS HERE SHOULD SENTENCED TO FORCED DUTY DE-MINING VIETNAM.
THE DPR OF VIETNAM'S QUANG TRI PROVINCE HAS SO MANY SMALL MINES SOWED BY AIRPLANES, THE MINES THAT WILL ONLY REMOVE A PERSON'S FOOT-SIZE, THAT MOST OF THE PROVINCE IS STILL UNINHABITABLE BY HUMANS BECAUSE OF ALL THE SMALL MINES.
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MINES THE SOVIETS LEFT IN AFGHANISTAN, FUCKFACE?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
OF COURSE, HE'S A LIAR TOO, AND HE SAYS HE HAS A CAR TOO, BUT THAT'S DOUBTFUL.
<quoted text>
Nearly every adult owns a car in the US, creep. Are you feeling the effects of the sanctions yet, lowlife slave?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! That describes a dog fucking my face alright.
What happens to dissidents in North Korea, fat old queen? Do you approve of their gulags and what happens to people there?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

DUNGS POLITICAL OFFICER wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get a virus from Topix,
OF COURSE, HE'S A LIAR TOO, AND HE SAYS HE HAS A CAR TOO, BUT THAT'S DOUBTFUL.
<quoted text>
HEY FUCKFACE, why do you lie about communism? What do you think about your pot bellied pig if an Emperor, palling around with the degenerate Dennis Rodman? Kimmy is the worlds laughingstock, for giving a fool like Rodman an audience. No self respecting world leader would have anything to do with a freak show like Rodman, unless their an insignificant hereditary pig faced, baby eating despot like Kim Jong-un. The DPRK will soon be a glass parking lot, China and Russia will do nothing, because militarily their week. How does it feel, to know that you'll soon be vaporized, ASSHOLE? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

608 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 532,788
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,512
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Naveen kumar 4,799
Same sex marriage 11 min yon 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessarily so 720,569
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min ChromiuMan 5,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min blind man n the bleachers 599,089
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Reshi 76
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 172,400
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••