crusty

Bangor, ME

#31778 Mar 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
SADDAM, HE GOT 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH TO LEAVE IRAQ.
<quoted text>
he should've invested some of it into a good solid neckbrace......
----------

Deng,,, ASSad must've given GW Bush a call!

CIA sizing up Syrian extremists for possible drone strikes: The Los Angeles Times reported late Friday.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/2013/03/16/CI...
who

Reading, UK

#31779 Mar 16, 2013
crusty wrote:
<quoted text> he should've invested some of it into a good solid neckbrace......
----------
Deng,,, ASSad must've given GW Bush a call!
CIA sizing up Syrian extremists for possible drone strikes: The Los Angeles Times reported late Friday.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/2013/03/16/CI...
Well in for a penny in for a pound.

How you doing?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#31780 Mar 16, 2013
crusty wrote:
<quoted text>annie is linkless, in mores ways than one.
He is long on argument and short on facts. It is called wizzdumb.
europhobe

Bangor, ME

#31781 Mar 16, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in for a penny in for a pound.
How you doing?
Hi who. Fine thanks, and you?

I see you english and french want to be in for a pound ing of ASSad.

EU weapons ban be damned. Conquest of Libya just wasn't enuff for ya euros now was it?
crusty

Bangor, ME

#31782 Mar 16, 2013
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
He is long on argument and short on facts. It is called wizzdumb.
argument???? I thought it was sniveling. Imagine all the time he's wasted whining about the Japanese "conditional" victory over the US regarding ww2.

Japan takes a nuking and is now a staunch us ally, where else coud/should history repeat?
who

Reading, UK

#31783 Mar 16, 2013
europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hi who. Fine thanks, and you?
I see you english and french want to be in for a pound ing of ASSad.
EU weapons ban be damned. Conquest of Libya just wasn't enuff for ya euros now was it?
I'm OK thanks.
I see supplying weapons to the Syrian opposition forces is something you American folks draw the line at, I'm not sure it's a good idea either to be honest. It could I suppose bring the conflict to a more rapid conclusion, but into whose hands will they fall?
As for drone strikes within Syria.....probably not a good idea at the moment.
Mind you it wouldn't surprise me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...

"Eric Holder argued that using lethal military force against an American in his home country would be legal and justified in an "extraordinary circumstance" comparable to the September 11 terrorist attacks."

Interesting don't you think?....I mean given there's a great deal of skepticism regarding that event.
But even if I believed the official account I'd be somewhat miffed about this if I were an American.
Still it's all for your own protection isn't it.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31784 Mar 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
now is erect an electric fence round the whole United Snakes
THAT'S THE FUNNY FOR A DAY: THE JEW OBAMA (OBAMA'S MOTHER IS JEWISH) IS AN ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BORN IN KENYA WHILE HIS MOTHER WAS THERE VISITING.
SO, WHAT'S GOING ON THERE IN THE UNITED STATES, ARE THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE UNDER THESE MANY INFLUENCES OF ILLEGAL DRUGS OR IS IT JUST A POOR SCHOOL SYSTEM THERE???
THAT'S RIGHT: PUT A FENCE UP TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE THE CRIMINAL OBAMA OUT.
<quoted text>
Deng it is just a matter of time...And the total collapse of this country. is coming And it is already under way.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31785 Mar 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
now is erect an electric fence round the whole United Snakes
THAT'S THE FUNNY FOR A DAY: THE JEW OBAMA (OBAMA'S MOTHER IS JEWISH) IS AN ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BORN IN KENYA WHILE HIS MOTHER WAS THERE VISITING.
SO, WHAT'S GOING ON THERE IN THE UNITED STATES, ARE THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE UNDER THESE MANY INFLUENCES OF ILLEGAL DRUGS OR IS IT JUST A POOR SCHOOL SYSTEM THERE???
THAT'S RIGHT: PUT A FENCE UP TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE THE CRIMINAL OBAMA OUT.
<quoted text>
No deng it is drugs the government has everyone hooked on drugs...see it is a win win for the g men they sell it trough pharmaceutical company then they let it in across the borders then bust you for it and you have to pay a bonds man a attorney the d.a. and the judge...they are hooked on everything from pain pill to pot to coke to methamphetamine's. they are like zombies. not to mention anti depressants. anxiety meds. they are keeping them dumed down so they can not think on their own.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31786 Mar 16, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I don't hang out at the rodeo and everyone knows you were the one getting stuffed, old queen. Tell us more of your Vietnam War stories or your alleged pool playing exploits, Annie Muk. <¦-o
no you hang out at the pool hall and think you are another fat's.not much of a job.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31787 Mar 16, 2013
polyp burrow wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you live here, in the land of the free.
Where else are your rights better protected?
We do dis agree on this. the land of the free you have the freedom to be stopped at anytime and searched you have the freedom to pay insurance even if you have never had a claim in years.and to pay worker comp between 28 and 48 dollars depending on the state you are working in.Hey At one time yes their was some freedom but it is slipping away.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31788 Mar 16, 2013
If you want to join the military go right ahead this means you are poor and need the money or you are brainwashed.I see what the troops are like when they return drug addicts they all have mental problems.Even my own cousin fought in iraq He is so messed up in the head from killing women and children And look at the troops that have committed sewerside.

Here is how it works they start brainwashing you at a early age drawing missiles and tanks in school. then in jr high and high school they have evil recruiters come in and fill your head full of shit and promise you collage education and money and what you you get.you get killed. And the worse the economy get the more sheeple that enlist.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31789 Mar 16, 2013
These sheeple on here do nothing but Act as dis information agents.Their are great posters on here that expose the truth and then the little shit heads that try and say they are liars well they are not lieing they are telling the truth and that is a great American.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#31792 Mar 16, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT APPEARS YOU'LL BELIEVE MOST ANYTHING ON TV???
Uhhh no moron. I have a good friend that was inolved with "Cable Splice" in the 1960s. It was HIM that told me about it and when it tok place. It was purely a California National Guard exercise and nothing more.
As for the shmuck that's been disseminating this hilarious "fact", he's got about as much credibility as a blind man judging a beauty pageant.
This is the SAME idiot that tried to sue the US govt on behalf of a group of Native Americans because the govt was prohibiting them from manufacturing their own cigarettes on reserve land. Problem was, this "group of Native Americans" didn't live on reserve land AND more importantly, consisted ONLY of one White guy and one Black guy.
As for TV, too bad your strawman is a complete flop. The ONLY thing I watch on TV are hockey games, the occasional show on the History Channel and Family Guy.

Maybe if you tried forming your arguments without resorting purely to ad hominems, strawmen and your reliance on sources that are dubious at best, you might not come across as the uneducated, illiterate, propaganda spoon-fed buffoon you are.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#31793 Mar 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor boy.
Force This country would not be in the shape it is if we had people like you and deng and a few others running this country.....I thank you for putting your life at risk to expose the truth.Timesten is another excellent poster.These other with mulible accounts as in ricky f who posts under many different name.Is A texan pos.And that is all he will ever be I want things out of life I want a better life And to make the world a better place All we can doo is try And if we just open the eyes of one person we have did our job And did it well. their are so many sheeple in this world Lemmings spineless jelly fish who do not have a back bone.As in ricky 1usa1 and all the others.they are worthless.And we will just let them keep believing what the believe.And they will be lead to the slaughter.My religion tells me that one day my head will be cut off I'm ok with that because I will never stoop to the worship of A flag And the evil beastly system I will never take the chip.Not many left in my family Their was 5 of us children My sis Dorothy Was in the hospital for diabetes they gave her a cancer drug By mistake And it killed her.My father aunts And uncles have all passed Last year I found my brother dead of A heart attack.That was A hard one.I just took him yesterday and buried him At my place in pink After I wanted to bury him but his bitch wife and daughter had him cremated.Against his will....I am blessed to have my mother I guess my point is I do not have many left on this earth.So death does not scare me....I would like so much to tell you who I am as well as deng And many others What I can say Is you have heard my music.I do own over a hundred copy wrights.I have been A song writer for many years.But have only sold very few.Charlie rich Did one.Charlie pride did two And also Freddy fender I knew him And mel very well .And I have many on you tube.But No one believes me and that is fine But I can not expose myself Because of Idiots.And yes I am pretty well to do But it means nothing to me because you can not take it with you when you go Gee don't know why I am Rambling.Just I like you.I would like to find a way to tell you.And share my music with you.Mary clark still comes by And my best frien who has now passed was the manager for the Shirelles And played bass guitar for roy clark he also worked for Mickey Hargitay will tell you more later.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#31796 Mar 16, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Life ain't easy buddy, and you've had your share of it. I can see that.
I didn't learn much in Vietnam except that only the lucky guys come back untry with such people but they seem to have a big share of them.
Yeah, it would be nice to share more personal facts but it can't be done. Never mind.
! Later bro!
There's nothing like witnessing an all out exchange of pure bullshit, Nelly.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#31797 Mar 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"By the end of January 1945, the Japanese were suggesting peace terms. These proposals, sent through both British and American channels, were assembled by General Douglas MacArthur into a 40-page dossier and given to President Franklin D. Rosenfeldt on February 2, two days before the Yalta Conference. Reportedly, THE DOSSIER WAS DISMISSED BY ROSENFELDT out of hand—the proposals ALL INCLUDED THE CONDITION that the emperor's position would be assured, if possibly as a puppet ruler; AT THIS POINT the Allied policy was to accept only an unconditional surrender."
And that was all they ever accepted.
who else hears

Bangor, ME

#31798 Mar 16, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
"By the end of January 1945, the Japanese were suggesting peace terms. These proposals, sent through both British and American channels, were assembled by General Douglas MacArthur into a 40-page dossier and given to President Franklin D. Rosenfeldt on February 2, two days before the Yalta Conference. Reportedly, THE DOSSIER WAS DISMISSED BY ROSENFELDT out of hand—the proposals ALL INCLUDED THE CONDITION that the emperor's position would be assured, if possibly as a puppet ruler; AT THIS POINT the Allied policy was to accept only an unconditional surrender."
b bl bl bb bl blla blah bla.... wtf lol

^^^
you win
the japs somehow got the upper hand on us ol americans they did,.either way now they are considered a strong ally..isn't that grand

!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#31799 Mar 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing like witnessing an all out exchange of pure bullshit, Nelly.
bingo!!!

good grief,
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#31800 Mar 16, 2013
Annie Krack head wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say Obama is an illegal alien, Plowboy? All you have to do now is erect an electric fence round the whole United Snakes and put up a sign: "C.C.C.C.- Continental Correctional Centre Conglomerate"
Nope, I didn't, but I do like the idea of converting the White House into a prison....Hell, maybe you could be sent there and discuss communism with with Odumbo, I'm sure you and he are about the same..
call doctor phil

Bangor, ME

#31802 Mar 16, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>Force This country would not be in the shape it is if we had people like you and deng and a few others running this country.....I thank you for putting your life at risk to expose the truth.Timesten is another excellent poster.These other with mulible accounts as in ricky f who posts under many different name.Is A texan pos.And that is all he will ever be I want things out of life I want a better life And to make the world a better place All we can doo is try And if we just open the eyes of one person we have did our job And did it well. their are so many sheeple in this world Lemmings spineless jelly fish who do not have a back bone.As in ricky 1usa1 and all the others.they are worthless.And we will just let them keep believing what the believe.And they will be lead to the slaughter.My religion tells me that one day my head will be cut off I'm ok with that because I will never stoop to the worship of A flag And the evil beastly system I will never take the chip.Not many left in my family Their was 5 of us children My sis Dorothy Was in the hospital for diabetes they gave her a cancer drug By mistake And it killed her.My father aunts And uncles have all passed Last year I found my brother dead of A heart attack.That was A hard one.I just took him yesterday and buried him At my place in pink After I wanted to bury him but his bitch wife and daughter had him cremated.Against his will....I am blessed to have my mother I guess my point is I do not have many left on this earth.So death does not scare me....I would like so much to tell you who I am as well as deng And many others What I can say Is you have heard my music.I do own over a hundred copy wrights.I have been A song writer for many years.But have only sold very few.Charlie rich Did one.Charlie pride did two And also Freddy fender I knew him And mel very well .And I have many on you tube.But No one believes me and that is fine But I can not expose myself Because of Idiots.And yes I am pretty well to do But it means nothing to me because you can not take it with you when you go Gee don't know why I am Rambling.Just I like you.I would like to find a way to tell you.And share my music with you.Mary clark still comes by And my best frien who has now passed was the manager for the Shirelles And played bass guitar for roy clark he also worked for Mickey Hargitay will tell you more later.
Now!

---------and
I'm hurt

where else are your rights better protected

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 740,191
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 3 min lulu 222
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 543,102
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 227,869
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Classic 1,812
Paraplegics can walk EKSO world wide sales 26 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 259,696
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min bad bob 173,835
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••