American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
polyp burrow

Plymouth, NH

#31732 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31733 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Well at least you're smart enough not to make that outlandish claim about yourself, hayseed. Do you contract out of the Home Depot, little greaser? <¦-o
Greaser is that not a mexican not sorry I am not And yes I have bought things from home depot.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31734 Mar 15, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You get roofing materials from a broker??? LMFAO. What's the matter sport, ripped off too many wholesale suppliers?
I buy them by the truck load dummy it saves me money And I have A excellent credit with spec And abc. Boy you stupid.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31735 Mar 15, 2013
sense and humor wrote:
<quoted text>especially some of the "islamic", ones
sharia
I have never read the sharia .And don't think I will.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31736 Mar 15, 2013
sense and humor wrote:
<quoted text>How many mexicans do you employ?
I'm thinking of going with metal $$$$$$$$ but no shoveling
It all depends I have crews that come and go.Depends on how much work I have in Katrina I 18 crews.Sold over 800 roofs well not just me but sales people.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#31741 Mar 15, 2013
sense and humor wrote:
<quoted text> bet he's burning the "blood oil" somehow,,,""off the grid"" in more ways then one he is
has he mentioned his car again?
He always dodges that question, I guess he doesn't want to be part of the 'beastly system'. LOL

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31742 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchasnsatan wrote:
<quoted text>Greaser is that not a mexican not sorry I am not And yes I have bought things from home depot.
You're so obtuse. Let me spell it out for you, idiot. DO YOU STAND IN THE HOME DEPOT PARKING LOT WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HIRE YOU FOR THE DAY, ODD JOB? <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#31743 Mar 15, 2013
DuNG wrote:
DENG wrote:
YEP FUCKFACE, THE DPR OF KOREA WHEN IT ATTACKS WILL BE UNDER THE DOMINANT RUSSIA NUCLEAR UMBRELLA CANCELLING ANY PENTAGON MAFIA RESPONSE SACRIFICING THE 50,000 U.S. TROOPS IN KOREA WHO'LL BE ALL SLAUGHTERED DEAD.
<quoted text>
SEE NOW, THE SOVIET UNION NOW HAS ABOUT 15 DIFFERENT NAMES NOW???
<quoted text>
Damn, Dung....Your cussin' is a sign of desperation....
"Going to rain missiles on the US and rain bullets on the ROK...
Sounds kind of like what Saddam said during Desert Storm, "It will be the Mother of all battles"....Where's Saddam now?????
Go ahead boy...."Feel Lucky Punk"??
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#31744 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends I have crews that come and go.Depends on how much work I have in Katrina I 18 crews.Sold over 800 roofs well not just me but sales people.
Anyone who hires illegals(of any nationality) should be tossed in jail....
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31747 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so obtuse. Let me spell it out for you, idiot. DO YOU STAND IN THE HOME DEPOT PARKING LOT WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HIRE YOU FOR THE DAY, ODD JOB? <¦-o
You are simply A Idiot.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31748 Mar 15, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanish built this country.They have more of a right to be here than you Europeans.Beside I don't care the law says so long as their crew leader is legal And carry's worker comp That's all that matters.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31749 Mar 15, 2013
sense and humor wrote:
<quoted text>How many mexicans do you employ?
I'm thinking of going with metal $$$$$$$$ but no shoveling
You know out of all the sheeple on here you do not bad mouth me so I have to give you props....As for metal the heavier the gauge the better. And of course standing seam is best but it is also the highest So r panel looks nice as well as max rib... All three would be great choices And use A titanium underlayment It will help stop the humidity and the deterioration of any wood.... And it is best to use a 1x4 as slats But I have seen and done it right over comp.....without any wood...
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#31750 Mar 15, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think all you warmongers should be in jail....so there.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31751 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>You are simply A Idiot.
Simply *an* idiot, you illiterate uneducated greaser.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31752 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Spanish built this country.They have more of a right to be here than you Europeans.Beside I don't care the law says so long as their crew leader is legal And carry's worker comp That's all that matters.
We all know you're not well educated and apparently not a geography buff either. If you look on a map you'll find that Spain is in Europe. You might also want to consult a lawyer, your interpretation of the laws regarding employing illegal aliens is about as far off as your knowledge on geography, greaser. <¦-o
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31753 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you're not well educated and apparently not a geography buff either. If you look on a map you'll find that Spain is in Europe. You might also want to consult a lawyer, your interpretation of the laws regarding employing illegal aliens is about as far off as your knowledge on geography, greaser. <¦-o
How about you go back to the gay bar and try again....rejected again I see.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31754 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Simply *an* idiot, you illiterate uneducated greaser.
Is there any way you could be standing on hwy 49 sunday morning.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#31755 Mar 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you're not well educated and apparently not a geography buff either. If you look on a map you'll find that Spain is in Europe. You might also want to consult a lawyer, your interpretation of the laws regarding employing illegal aliens is about as far off as your knowledge on geography, greaser. <¦-o
Talk about a racist pig you are one.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31756 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>How about you go back to the gay bar and try again....rejected again I see.
That must be your hang out of choice. Is your talk about the 'beastly system' popular there, beaner
<¦-o

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#31757 Mar 15, 2013
Yahchansatan wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any way you could be standing on hwy 49 sunday morning.
No, you'll have to go cruise the gay bar instead, hayseed. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 4 min abc 80
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 71,057
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min donaldtrump 283,022
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 16 min Spider1954 3,045
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 37 min gundee123 5,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Marge 658,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,828
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 4 hr Go Blue Forever 254
More from around the web